Krypto Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
what if when kal,el landed on eath he was hit by the gamma rays that turned bruce banner into the hulk would he be a hulk or would he stay a normal looking man what powers would he have

Protector
Learn your comics Hulk wasn't just exposed to gama ray. He also had a father that preformed experiments on himself. The gama rays were just a way to let angry out. If Superman was hit with gama rays it would just hurt.

((The_Anomaly))
i prolly wouldent even hurt, it would do basically nothing....

only radiation from kryptonite hurts superman...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
i prolly wouldent even hurt, it would do basically nothing....

only radiation from kryptonite hurts superman...

Actually, in the crossover, the gamma rays hurt Superman (not a lot, though.)

Sparkz
I think he's talking about supes as a baby which prob would allow him to be hurt by the radiation.

josepht
well since superman is invincable and always was it would just bounce off him unlike the green lanterns ring which is a form of krypotinite so he would be fine

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by josepht
well since superman is invincable and always was it would just bounce off him unlike the green lanterns ring which is a form of krypotinite so he would be fine

Wow. Do you read comics? erm

LandShark
Well my thought of this thread was like blue hulk....the underwater hulk that fought submariner......green krytonite hulk...vs supes...bye bye superdude...lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.