Street Level Fighters vs Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
2 days of prep for the Team

Batman
wolverine
Daredevil
Deadpool
Sabretooth
Nightwing
Robin
Captain America
Black Panther
Elektra
Spider-man

who?-kid
They all die.

K3VIL
Originally posted by golem370
2 days of prep for the Team

Batman
wolverine
Daredevil
Deadpool
Sabretooth
Nightwing
Robin
Captain America
Black Panther
Elektra
Spider-man
Batman will try to use some crap device, Nimrod will turn it against him, Bat die.
Captain America will call to assemble the heroes.
Cap throws his shield at Nimrod then perform a somersault kick for 3 times, Nimrod hits him with gravity concussive force and knock him 1mile away, bye bye Cap.
Nightwing enraged for Bat's death try to hit Nimrod on the face hoping to damage his systems, Nimrod backhand him and kill him, same with Robin, Elektra and DD.
Now, it's Nimrod VS Sabretooth, Wolverine, Black Panther.
Sabretooth is the brick guy, he'll go into slugfest and chop off Nimrod's limbs with his adamantium claws, then Logan will stab Nimrod in the head.While he starts to grow back, T'Challa then arrives with a device built with Tony Stark help and destroy Nimrod.

golem370
Tony Stark? I don't remember puting him in there but even Starks is not on Nimrod level of technology.

jinzin
we're gonna have a lot of deat street levels on our hands here...

guy222
Nimrod

Alfheim
You gave Batman prep and Black Panther...team wins. Hell BP has time machines.

redhotrash
My money is on the team. All those guys armed with Vibranium weapons courtesy of Black Panther? Also has Wolverine's claws ever jobbed to a damn robot before? Hell even Daredevil has a win over Ultron. The team wins, but not without heavy losses.

Alfheim
Originally posted by redhotrash
Hell even Daredevil has a win over Ultron. The team wins, but not without heavy losses.

OK but that was Karnak and Gorgon as well.

redhotrash
Gorgon is a chump, I'd take Batman and BP over Gorgon as partners any day.

Alfheim
Gorgon is a chump, I'd take Batman and BP over Gorgon as partners any day.

Im just stating DD dindt beat Ultron on his own.

Madvillain
Originally posted by Alfheim
You gave Batman prep and Black Panther...team wins. Hell BP has time machines.
Nimrod travels through time.

Nimrod is also able to sense all of their weaknesses, not to mention he can teleport to evade all of their attacks.

Nimrod wins.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Madvillain
Nimrod travels through time.

Nimrod is also able to sense all of their weaknesses, not to mention he can teleport to evade all of their attacks.

Nimrod wins.

I think Nimrod has used time machines but its not his actual power even if that is the case Batman and BP have that tech and then some. Hell Batman has countermeasures for the whole JLA already built.

Madvillain
I think Nimrod has used time machines but its not his actual power even if that is the case Batman and BP have that tech and then some. Hell Batman has countermeasures for the whole JLA already built.

Yes, but it still has the means to travel through time.

And Nimrod could easily disable their tech within nanoseconds.

Alfheim
Yes, but it still has the means to travel through time.

Not in this thread.

And Nimrod could easily disable their tech within nanoseconds.

How do you know that dont they get basic information on Nimrod?

Madvillain
Not in this thread.

How do you know that dont they get basic information on Nimrod?

Yes, in this thread. If he's facing them in the present, then he definitely time traveled to get to where he is presently. Besides that, he is with time travel technology most of the time, and that includes this thread unless Golem says otherwise.

How do you know that they do get basic information? Even if they do, how will they prevent him from shutting off their tech within mere seconds?

Alfheim
Yes, in this thread. If he's facing them in the present, then he definitely time traveled to get to where he is presently. Besides that, he is with time travel technology most of the time, and that includes this thread unless Golem says otherwise.

Is time travel tech part of his basic powerset? Even if he does that just evens things out. I think BP has time machines plural and Batman has a device that can counter the speedforce, the team still have the advantage in the tech department.

How do you know that they do get basic information? Even if they do, how will they prevent him from shutting off their tech within mere seconds?

Well they have some idea of who Nimrod is dont they? Maybe not but I can see Batman and BP anticipating something like that.

Madvillain
Is time travel tech part of his basic powerset? Even if he does that just evens things out. I think BP has time machines plural and Batman has a device that can counter the speedforce, the team still have the advantage in the tech department.

Well they have some idea of who Nimrod is dont they? Maybe not but I can see Batman and BP anticipating something like that.

lol how can they anticipate something like that?

he will disable their tech. no matter what they bring.

and whether they have time machines or not means little. don't forget that Nimrod is a future being, while they are in the past. they'll travel forward in time and do what exactly? encounter nimrod in the future? LOL

redhotrash
They dont need tech. You have some of the best martial artists in all of comics there, armed with Vibranium armor and weapons, Nimrod goes down.

Madvillain
They dont need tech. You have some of the best martial artists in all of comics there,

laughing you think they will defeat Nimrod with karate chops?

Vibranium again is meaningless because Nimrod has powers over magnetism. He'd just destroy their weapons in their hands. Plus he can restructure himself. Shooting him does nothing.

illadelph12
Nimrod.

Fairly easily I might add...

Madvillain
Originally posted by illadelph12
Nimrod.

Fairly easily I might add...

redhotrash
Show me where Nimrod has power over magnetism. The thing has been taken out by Rogue before, Im really not sure why hes getting so much hype here. Also I never said he'd lose to karate chops, I said he'd lose to swords rending him into a million pieces by some of the foremost experts in using them.

Madvillain
Show me where Nimrod has power over magnetism. The thing has been taken out by Rogue before, Im really not sure why hes getting so much hype here. Also I never said he'd lose to karate chops, I said he'd lose to swords rending him into a million pieces by some of the foremost experts in using them.

Swords rendering him into a million pieces?

He can project magnetic energy. Don't you understand. They wouldn't be able to come near him with their swords.

And even if they do manage to slice through his armor, he can reintegrate himself immediately.

Madvillain
The thing has been taken out by Rogue before,

He was manhandling classic Juggernaut and the entire X-Men (Rogue included). She had to absorb the abilities of Nightcrawler and Colossus before she could do it. Teleported behind him and with her class 100 strength was able to break his mainframe. Even after this he was still restructuring himself before he teleported away.

Count Nefaria
Nimrod wins

Alfheim
lol how can they anticipate something like that?

he will disable their tech. no matter what they bring.

Ermm there both genuises and they could think of all the different things that a robot from the future could have.

and whether they have time machines or not means little. don't forget that Nimrod is a future being, while they are in the past. they'll travel forward in time and do what exactly? encounter nimrod in the future? LOL

That doesnt mean anything. Batman has been able to operate alien tech without any prep. He has tech that creates wormholes. Batman is like "Has my flying saucer arrived from the factory?" Apparently he even has God tech as well. Hell Batmans tech is probably more advanced than some of the tech from the future which Nimrods comes from.

Also BP has Galactus contingency plans.

Blair Wind
Batman has tech that gives him a boomtube, and theres a space factory once he goes through where he goes to where he can get a full Robotic version of the JLA (Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman), all mimicking their powers.

Just throwing that out there.

Madvillain
Ermm there both genuises and they could think of all the different things that a robot from the future could have.

That doesnt mean anything. Batman has been able to operate alien tech without any prep. He has tech that creates wormholes. Batman is like "Has my flying saucer arrived from the factory?" Apparently he even has God tech as well. Hell Batmans tech is probably more advanced than some of the tech from the future which Nimrods comes from.

Also BP has Galactus contingency plans.

Again tech means little.

It controls tech.

It has magnetic powers.

done.

The Fake Macoy
Nimrod smoked Classic Juggernaut and is basically unstoppable. He reforms from damage and has a ton of weapons. The street levelers will be lucky to survive this. Winning is not a possibility.

Alfheim
Again tech means little.

It controls tech.

It has magnetic powers.

done.

No its not done. You dont understand the relevance of what im saying both Batman and BP make its there business to be prepared for anything. IF BP has a contingency plan for Galactus I can bet your bottom dollar that he some on sentinels. What do sentinels do they adapt to tehir opponent and use their weapons agiainst them.

I think they would at least know that Nimrod is a robot and woula anticipate that.

Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Nimrod smoked Classic Juggernaut and is basically unstoppable. He reforms from damage and has a ton of weapons. The street levelers will be lucky to survive this. Winning is not a possibility.

How did Nimrod get beaten then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.