Mom's being a weenie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
We do this gay thing where I have to bring home a progress report every two weeks to show my mom because Im so dumb and Im always failing classes. Well Now im passing my TROUBLE CLASS with a mid C and Im failing U.S History with a 55. sad She told me if I didnt raise my grade up then there wouldnt be any more "weekend fun" which means I wont be doing all the things I go out and do with my precious angel Daniel. I dont know what to do sad

overlord
You should threaten to do drugs if she doesn't leave you alone.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by overlord
Lol yeah right.

hotsauce6548

That is probably the best idea I have heard in a while. stick out tongue

zac_j
*giggles* weenie!!! ha ha ha

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
That is probably the best idea I have heard in a while. stick out tongue
Yeah for those parents who just laugh everything off *cough* Daniel *cough* Like...Saturday...Daniel's mom was coming back the hall and (we really werent) but he said Dont come back here we're having sex! He was just joking, obviously, but she just laughed..Any typical mother, like mine, would get pissed.

fini
I know, HOW bout ACTUALLY study for your exams and stuff , instead of spending all your time here!?!?

ITs SOOO crazy , it MAY WORK

Thael
Can't argue with that. smart

Ronny
You should threaten to do drugs if she doesn't leave you alone. laughing

DarkC
laughing out loud Man, that might work.

§pearhead
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
We do this gay thing where I have to bring home a progress report every two weeks to show my mom because Im so dumb and Im always failing classes. Well Now im passing my TROUBLE CLASS with a mid C and Im failing U.S History with a 55. sad She told me if I didnt raise my grade up then there wouldnt be any more "weekend fun" which means I wont be doing all the things I go out and do with my precious angel Daniel. I dont know what to do sad

how do you fail history...?

not hard to pass confused that's one of those classes I don't give a shit about...and yet manage to pull a B+ just by showing up

and that's an honors class

Thael
Hey Dark. clap

DanZeke25
What a weenie!!! mad mad

Ronny

Thael

§pearhead
No...easy classes own happy

Thael

DanieLs_4_Ever

Thael
And the claws are out.Jumpy

§pearhead
Because we dont have 'exams' *gasp* ever think of that?
Well maybe because you're smart...Ever try that on for size?

so what do you do in class...? I mean, it's a fair assumption that you'd have exams in a class...

and that's only partially true confused I do the work, I hand it in...

Thael

DanieLs_4_Ever
Nope

fini
well how else do you get graded? on assignments only??

Better yet, just do the work and put some energy into it, instead WHINNING about it.

You're at school to get an education.........in book form and social form.
NOT just ONE of the two, BOTH.

§pearhead
Originally posted by fini

Better yet, just do the work and put some energy into it, instead WHINNING about it.

hey whining about it worked for me geek

Inspectah Deck

Snoopbert
I know, HOW bout ACTUALLY study for your exams and stuff , instead of spending all your time here!?!?

ITs SOOO crazy , it MAY WORK

Inspectah Deck
http://whosnextonline.com/Track.aspx?ID=18266 Sorry for the randomness but this song MUST be heard embarrasment

Inspectah Deck
confused

DanieLs_4_Ever

Hmm..Well im sorry that its obvious that school comes 'first' to you. It doesnt to me.

Thael
Therin lies your problem then. blink

BondJamesBond
You said you Mom and weeine in the same thread title....Dr. Freud to the thread section STAT!

Inspectah Deck
Hmm..Well im sorry that its obvious that school comes 'first' to you. It doesnt to me.

Exactly the reason you failed History

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.