Silver Back Gorilla vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
In close courters and no weapons Batman 6foot2 210 pounds. Very smart and great fighter able to lift about 600 pounds vs Adult Silverback Gorilla 5foot7 364 pounds Savage and 20 times stronger then average Male Human

jinzin
batman literally curbstomped a whole room full of giant killer apes (well over a dozen) packing enhanced strength.... I think he can fair just fine against a silverback....

Tron
Some knock-out gas from his belt ends this rather quickly...

jinzin
this is a close quarters fight with no weapons though... but still like I said before...Originally posted by jinzin
batman literally curbstomped a whole room full of giant killer apes (well over a dozen) packing enhanced strength.... I think he can fair just fine against a silverback....

long pig
What if Slade and Batman team up and kick some meta gorilla ass??? evil face

jinzin
that's one hell of a lotta dead gorillas... what if he had to fight the band gorillaz..

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
that's one hell of a lotta dead gorillas... what if he had to fight the band gorillaz..
Then Slade and Batman would die an awesome groovy techno/pop/house/rock/hip-hop death......

Solidus Snake
didnt jody rape a gorilla in preacher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.