DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkDethbringer
The Sun rose in the morning and it proved that it was going to be a wonderful day! Birds were singing and all looked as though it was going to turn out great! Many a hero and those who wished to become stronger or join the Martial Arts tournament that was starting in 2 weeks were already embarking on they're journey!

TheQuincy
(are we already on earth? the saiyans that is..)

DarkDethbringer
~youi start on what ever you said was you'rte currentplanet if you are on Vegeta start on Vegeta!if Earth Start Earth if Namek start Namek and so-on!~

TheQuincy
Plato Rioko sat up from his pile of books sitting in front of him. He was researching an old Saiyan Legend. Kakarot, The Legendary Super Saiyan. No one believed this old fairy-tale. The one saiyan who survived Freiza's onslaught. Very few saiyans on Vegeta 2 could find time to listen to Plato's Research. He should be working on his fighting technique, instead of studying saiyan folklore. He looked over to what everyone else was doing. A few saiyan teenage girls were giggling over some worthless gossip. Plato thought to himself, "Idiots, if i can figure out what Kakorot did, then I might be able to put the death nail in this "Super Saiyan thing." He grabbed the nearest book and walked out of the room.

Chaosbark
The slow ping of machines filtered through Bladerunner's sonic ears as he stared up at the large building. Snow slowly filtering along his solid coat. His emotionless voice motioned slowly along the wind. "So this is the RRA.." Each step gave way to the crunch of snow as he directed himself towards the entrance. Coming to a barred door he noticed a strange hand panel. Pulling a glove gently off he placed it along the screen. It didn't feel cold..warm..or anything..Another ping sounded as the doors opened with a crunch of grinding ice. Bladerunner's orange eyes passed along the large machinery along with the training mat that seemed the size of a football field. An intercom system caught his attention as well listening to the doors shut behind him. "Why have me drawn here.."

DarkDethbringer
Originally posted by TheQuincy
Plato Rioko sat up from his pile of books sitting in front of him. He was researching an old Saiyan Legend. Kakarot, The Legendary Super Saiyan. No one believed this old fairy-tale. The one saiyan who survived Freiza's onslaught. Very few saiyans on Vegeta 2 could find time to listen to Plato's Research. He should be working on his fighting technique, instead of studying saiyan folklore. He looked over to what everyone else was doing. A few saiyan teenage girls were giggling over some worthless gossip. Plato thought to himself, "Idiots, if i can figure out what Kakorot did, then I might be able to put the death nail in this "Super Saiyan thing." He grabbed the nearest book and walked out of the room.
~NO!!!!this takes place in the middle of Dragon Ball!! he is not SS! he won't be for a while! and also! after Freiza planet Vegeta is toast!~

DarkDethbringer
~oh and when you are switchn to a new planet or location than the one previously posted please put 'MEANWHILE ON PLANET.......'

Saratn
Dravour was training as hard as ever. He wanted to be prepared. He wanted to be better than King Piccolo, but he didn't think that he could do it. He's been training for years, and he progressed a little. He won as many battles he lost, which wasn't good for his standards. (that is it for now...)

DarkDethbringer
~very good! I need more people to coome to kick this off! eventually a plot will form and then you're work will be set! and I found my big mistake last time, I made to many npcs that had to e comtroled! this time I will only make a few!~

clouds_babygirl
the sound of kids laughing in the street next to her house filled heathers ears. she was getting ready for the tournament that was in 2 weeks. "heather are you sure you can do this? i mean stay in the tournament till the finals?" one kid asked her. "if i train hard enough then i might be able." heather told the kid with a smile then looked up at the sky."i really might be able..."

Chaosbark
Bladerunner knew the temperature in the building was almost below freezing due to the fact his central temperature control was activating. He had somewhat been drawn to this place. Giving off the exact appearance of a human save for his strange orange eyes. Completely orange almost fire like containing no whites. Long spikey red hair trailed down his back as he examined the room waiting for some sign of life.

TheQuincy
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~NO!!!!this takes place in the middle of Dragon Ball!! he is not SS! he won't be for a while! and also! after Freiza planet Vegeta is toast!~

(Dont test me on DBZ knowledge deth. Who the hell doesn't know Vegeta is destroyed after freiza. I Put Vegeta 2! Don't scream out in caps lock because I didn't know this takes place in dragonball. And if this takes place in dragonball, how the hell are there OTHER saiyans? CLARIFY!)

Nyria
Meawhile on Earth

Lana hated to leave her parents but she had to find answers she owed that much to herself. "Maybe someone at the martial arts tournement can provide you with some answers." She remembered her doctor saying. "Let's hope so."Lana said entering the local train station. "Where to." An impatient woman asked behind the register. "Take me to the site of the World Martial Arts tournement." Lana stated as the lady began typing. "That'll be 650 zeni." She said holding her hand out. Lana quickly checked her pockets for any zeni. "I only have 350 saved up though."Lana sai pulling the zeni out. "Well then you can't ride now can you." The woman said harshly as Lana left the building. "I'll find a way I have to."She said to herself.

((Where is this tournement taking place.))

clouds_babygirl
heather walked past the kids playing in the street."be good ok?" she said to them as she rubbed one of the kids head. "ok..."they said to her as she walked off. she had to find an anwser to the questions she had and she had to be awnsered.

Blood_Flower
Jiisu just mugged a lady after he started running across the street, the woman screaming behind. As a car stopped infront of Jiisu, he punched the car with all him might, watching the car tilt over almost flipping over. He looked at the huge dent and then he continued off running with the woman's purse grasped in his hands. Jiisu smiled and then stopped running after he made his way into the alleyway. He caught his breath and then flipped his collar and then continued walking as if nothing had happened. He then came up across a flier reading " GRAND TOURNAMENT IN 2 DAYS. " Jiisu thought for a moment, " I need the money.. I'll sign up. " Jiisu said, as he noticed a couple of blocks away was the sign up sheet. " I want to sign up for the tournament. " The two of the men laughed, and Jiisu slammed his fist against the table breaking it into two.

TheQuincy
(Yeah i made up the vegeta 2 thing. I'm sorry but this thread is fact-less. thought deth would have done a good job with a good story. I wasn't even talking to you. Very creative with the "sent to earth the same day as goku" thing. Come up with that all by yourself?)

clouds_babygirl
heather went into the cafe' and saw a sighn for sighning up for the tournament.she walked up and sighned her name there. "well well well you think your gonna win little lady?"a man said to her. "well i'm entering aint i?" she said to him and turn and walked out the cafe'. *thinking to herself: some poeple just don't know when to quite.*

Chaosbark
(Dark, if you don't rp someone in the RRA I might not be able to make it to the story tournament.)

clouds_babygirl
(hey i can pass by the RRA if you like chaosbark.)

DarkDethbringer
~look no fighting everyone the tourney is in 2 weeks not days no big and Quincey alot are not coming to earth yet Vegeta is still around so all is good except that thing about Kakarot and really I gopofed I kinda messed up BUT though Goku has been to Eart already I made it so Bardock is still alive and freiza hasn't destroyed Vegeta yet sry I just hthink it is more dynamic this way any more ooc comments are to be discussed in the sign up thread~
--------BladeRunner----------------
you look around the frozen room as you start to hear something rather loud you turn to where it was and you see a small mouse. your hearing seems to be incredible you then hear something eve louder as you then hear a familiar voice. "Ahhhh wondered when yo uwould be here..." (hey did you just get actiavted or did you break into the building?)
------------------Jiisu-------
The men stare at you suprised at you're strength "Oh-okay..." he said shaking like a leaf handing you a form to fill out an dthen drop in the litttle box next to them.

----Heather------------------
as you wak out you here two people talking. "Hey Bob./..Did you here about that kid that one the almost one the last tournament?" he looked at the other guy an dwaited for his answer."Yeah...I think they said he was trained by some...Master Rowshi Roasi or something like that..." you remember that name from some magazine or something he waas supposed to be very powerful maybe he could help you!

-------------------Lana-----------------
~the touney is on the other abut a quarter of the state away~
You begin to think of ways to get tere you could take a boat it doesnt start for 2 weeks but that would take to long and you wanted to train anyways (I think) you see a amn dressed rather funnily in a turban and robes of somesort he walked out of th builing and you couldn't help at stare to of what happened next! The man leapt into the air and nearly took of flying he was so high!

Chaosbark
(Let's just say he was activated nearby the building and then he kind of stumbled upon this part. Sort of built in programing?)

DarkDethbringer
~ok~

clouds_babygirl
heather silently made her way to the beach. "i wonder how i'll get to him..." she said trying to think of how to get there.

feralboy
trian sat back looking at the sun and the feeling it hot rays of heat.lie had been like a bike ride for her.seens her mother had a ton of money.her cat mid-night just jumped around the feild playing with the mice.

Chaosbark
Bladerunner eyed the frost covered intercom listening to the voice. It sounded familar alright..but how..? He was starting to already have a few questions waiting for the machine to respond. "W..who are you? Where am I?" Bladerunner turned slowly taking in his sorroundings once again trying to find the source of the voice.

Blood_Flower

Nyria
"How could he do that."Lana asked herself as she tried to follow him but it was pointless as he flew from out of her sight in a matter of seconds. Soon after a crowd began to gather in the middle of the square as two men were arguing. As Lana got closer she could hear what they were actually saying. "What makes you think you should get the last sign up spot for the tournement." A well built man yelled. "My power level is twice as strong as yours." A short weaker looking man said. "Yeah right you couldn't even compare to 1 tenth of my power." The man said. As he fired a weak energy ball that the shorter man was able to dodge and the ball hit Lana directly but after the smoke cleared Lana stood there unharmed. The crowd looked on in shock. "How could a woman take my best attack."The man said as everyone looked at her. "Well take this." He added as he fired numerous ones at her but they all did failed to do any damage. "Stop it tickles."Lana yelled laughing as the balls continued to hit her. " I guess it's time I hit her with the Iron fist." The man said launching at Lana but she just stood there as the man hit her head on and when he did he fell to the ground apparantly the move backfired on him. "I'm so sorry mister." Lana said as everyone looked at her in amazement. " I think you are best suited for this tournement. The shorter man said as he handed her the sign up sheet and scurried away. After signing up Lana walked away not knowing that she was being followed.

TheQuincy
He walked up to the sign up desk. Rioko pushed his glasses higher up. The sun glared on them and prevented anyone from seeing his eyes. He signed up. "U sure u wanna do this kid?" the tournament official asked, eyeing him. "I'll manage" Rioko said. "Alright....Plato Rioko" the official said. "You can head into the preliminaries area if you want"

DarkDethbringer
~you'eron earth now?~
----------Lana---------
you continue walking thinking about the tournament and what you might find out there you then hear something and look behind you. you turn just in time to see someone jump behind a trash can.

--------------------Heather--------------
You loo at the beach imagiing the waves as they ccrash against the beach you then statrt to notice something small and rather slow aproaching you it seemed rather big you soon notice it is a Turtle! it comes up snd stops at the shore line.

----------------------------BladeRunner--------------
"You're name is Android***(you decide) COde Name BladeRunner. You are at the RedRibbon Amy base!...I am Dr. Gero you're creator and master!" he small man with bushy hair comes out of a door behind you and continues talking. "Youe were created to put an end to noe named Goku Search you're programming for his file..."

~and yes Goku exists~

clouds_babygirl
heather walked up to the turtle."have you heard of master roshi?" she asked him. the turtle nodded, "can you take me to him please?" she asked him. he nodded and she got on. they made their way to master roshi's island.

DarkDethbringer
-----Heatyher------------
you soon as you are in the icean for a while you discover a tiny island wth pink wals and 'Kame house' printed on the side, it did notlooklike much.

TheQuincy
Before the tournament, Rioko attempted to find the crane school. He needed to learn a new technique. He headed to master Crane's domain

Chaosbark
Bladerunner listened to the man drabble on about him being an android and master..wait he didn't have a master. If he did it wouldn't be this fool. Supressing the urge to kill the man he played along. Scanning his supposed program he found the profile. Bladerunner's eyes widen just slightly. "This Goku..are you sure I am capable of killing such a thing?" (I'll go with Android 21)

Nyria
"What do you want?" Lana asked somewhat caught off guard. " If you dont want them to find you come with me." A young boy around her age quickly said. " Who's them." Lana asked confused. "The people who want you back under thier control." He answered looking around. "You mean my creator." "Something like that just come with me." Unsure of what to do Lana decided to follow the young man.

DarkDethbringer
----------------------Rioko-----------------------
You come to the ocean you hear that The Crane Hermits island is off this way. But how to get there you could swim but it would tak ea while...
--------------------BladeRunner-------------------
"OF COURSE YOU CAN!!!!...I created you!" he moved over to him. "I can train you to become nearly unstoppable!' he smiled and looked away!"And soon my dream shall be reised!" ( can't it is already taken Cell is technically 21 and I would prefer you go before 12 so it would make sene to the time)

----------------------Lana--------------------
You follow him he seems to be leading you to a very large builing labeled in big red leters surrounded by a large bow saying 'RRA'. "This...is home..." you seem confused for a moment he then looks at you a very sad look on his face. "This is where you and my self were made!...My name is Malak Kirrinn..I used to be human but they ran tests on me and now I am not sure what I am.......I got word that they were planning on 'shutting me down' and erase my memory so i escaped..I think they experimented on you also..." he looked down at the ground ot seemed that he was crying. ( please do not make plot changes like that that is not you're character if you must pm me for aproval)

Chaosbark
(Gah sorry. x.X Alright 12 sounds good.) He remained lax and facial features unmoving. The man had spoke of making him unstoppable that had caught his attention. "When does this training commence Dr.Gero? I can't wait to face this monkey saiyan in a fight." His facial features remained calm but he was planning on the inside.

DarkDethbringer
---------------BladeRunner-------------
"Imediately!" if you wopuld please follow me into the training facilities!" he left the room as you follow him into a large rom with a large mirror in it "Ok now for basics!" he left the room and then the room changd into a large feild.He sent some small Robots inot the room flying about "You should know what to do!" a voice said from the intercomm.

Chaosbark
Bladerunner scanned the small robots incircling the field. He didn't say anything just slowly moved his arms into a T formation. A almost untraceable shink was heard as two blades erupted from his wrists. Red hair slowly trailing down he waited for the right moment. He couldn't fly..might as well try. Shutting his eyes he crouched and leapt. He almost felt weightless until he opened his eyes. Seemed the robots weren't going to give him time to enjoy flying. Curving into a slight arc he brought both blades across the first robot watching it explode. One hit that was easy! Seeming to disappear in the cloud of black smoke another robot seemed to explode out of thin air.

DarkDethbringer
----------------BladeRunner------------------
"Good...good...now to test you're new abilities! launch an energy wave!" he said laughing maniacley as 5 more bots come out (wait for gero to tell you to do an ability befotre doing it oh and 12 is taken you can have 11 though...)

TheQuincy
Rioko stood looking at the ocean. "How the hell do I get there?" he said to himself. Then he saw it, a slow moving giant sea turtle. "You there," he said "take me to this island" he said pointing. "Why should I?" the turtle asked. Thinking quickly he said "There is a debate going on wether to legalize turtle soup...I'm here to defend the great creatures of the sea." At this the turtle said, "Ok i'll take you right there!"

Once Rioko was there, he approached the crane master. "I wish to learn some of your techniques."

DarkDethbringer
------------------Rioko---------------------
A man wearing a green uniform and a hat with a crane on it walked towards you. "Hmmmmmmmm........Are you strong...you don't look very strong...." he eyed you which it was hard for you to tell for he was wearing Sunglasses.

TheQuincy
The man's odd appearance shocked Rioko at first. He pushed his glasses up more and replied..."Um...yes...at least I think so...master crane."

DarkDethbringer
-------------------------------Rioko-------------------
"Well....fine..come with me..." he lead you to the other side of the island where you see a pile of incredibley heavy brick each peice was bigger than you're torso he then turns around no expression on his face can be seen. "Move everyone of thse from this side of the island to the other! now move!"

TheQuincy
"but um...all right i'll try." He picked one up and slugged it over his back. "What is this going to do exactly?"

DarkDethbringer
---------------Rioko-----------------
"Prove to me whether you are worthy or not....If you arent you will make great food for the sharks!-oh and don't fall in! HAHAHAHAHAHAHEEE!now get to it!" he laughs meanly at his remarks and goes off into his little house.

TheQuincy
"hmmmm. This should be...fun" he said. He trudged slowly across the island. It took 1 week to finally move all of the rocks. He didn't feel much stronger. "Great, one more week till the tournament, and I still haven't learned anything. um, master, can I learn your techniques now? I've heard of your Neo Ki Blast Cannon...."

DarkDethbringer
"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Very good, now I will start to teach you my technoques..." he said ignoring this remark about the Neo Ki Blast Cannon. "First is first!I will teach you the art of ki.." he got inot a powerring up position. "Now summon all of you're strength nd use it to fuel you're body and make you stronger!, after you figure out this you can learn to fly and shoot energy blasts!now you try....."

TheQuincy
um....ok" he siad. He got in a powering position and stood immobile...."What do I do exactly? just scream?"

DarkDethbringer
------------------------Rioko-------------
"No!...use all of you're power and channel it through you're body giving you power!..good I can allready feel it rising!"

TheQuincy
Rioko became angry. He could feel his energy burn up. "This is....NOT good enough" he said out loud as he attempted to push passed his limits.

DarkDethbringer
------------Rioko------------
"Wonderful!!!you are ready to pass on!" he smiled and adjusted his glasses. "Now use that energy and focus it into a ball! and then thrust or throw it like a baseball fo a good effect!" he looked at him seriously "And next is the art of flying!"

TheQuincy
He looked at him. "yes" he said. He formed a ball of blue energy in his hand. He looked at an overgrown tree. "Watch this" he said as the ball exploded on the tree,

DarkDethbringer
------------------Rioko------------
"HEY! next time blow up someone elses Shrubbery!" he kikced a peice away and smiled. "Good! Now to teah you hoow to fly,First do the same as the Ki blast but put th eKi under you! and use it to push you're self up with..." he watched him his expression unchanging watching his new student perform his techniques.

TheQuincy
"Three steps ahead of You" he said as he headed into the air. "woah!"

DarkDethbringer
-----------------Rioko---------------------
"Fine....lets move onto something more complicated!yes...The Dodonpa technique now watch-Dodonpa!" he said making his hand inot a gun shpa eand firing a small beam at Rioko while he was in air.

TheQuincy
"no!" he said as he saw the beam head toward him. It hit him in the chest since he wasn't used to flying. He hit the ground with a thud. "Well how's this?" he asked pointing his finger at Crane. "Dodon Ray!" a yellow beam shot outward

DarkDethbringer
----------------Rioko-------------------
The old man dodged the attack easily. "Good job!" he said behind him you jump as you here his voice, "Now to the Ki Cannon!"He placed his nads in a tri-angle and yelled, "Blast Cannon" and shot a wide ray at the ocean.

DarkDethbringer
--------------------Rioko---------------------
He stops what he was doing and looks at you "But wait!.....If you are truly to be my student than you must wear my uniform!" he goes into his house and comes out with a uniform much like his except you're size. "Put it on and you will truly be my student!" he says handing it to you.and smiles as he does so.
-----------Heather--------------------
you look at the island. "Hello!" you call and finally you here a "WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE! I WAS ON THE TOILET!" A small man wearing shorts and a Hawaian shirt and a large staff walked out. He was an older man with no hair and a long beard. "WELL WHAT IS IT?!" he asks you obviousley annoyed that you interupted him.

TheQuincy
Rioko put the clothes on. He repeated the blast cannon technique.

feralboy
Trina got up .holding her cat."mmmmmmmm.that blue planet.i must go there.but how."

clouds_babygirl
once heather was there she approached the house..."not very much of a house..." as she was going to finish her sentence an old man came out of the house. "well who are you?" she asked the man contently.

DarkDethbringer
-------------------Heather-----------------
"I am Mastre Roshi!" He was wearing sunglasses that covered his eyes. "And justw who are you!?"
-----------------Rioko------------------------
"Good...good..."He smiled at his progress, "Now to teach you the multi form tech!" he stood infront of you and you noticed that there were a bunch of him surrounding you! they all winded up for a Dodonpa.

TheQuincy
"Oh no" Rioko said as he saw the multi form for the first time. He hesitated. "I doubt i'll have enough energy to shoot the dodonpa more than three times. Oh well he said as he shot at one form

feralboy
trina- i go to that plante earth"
mother-"no. who do you know there."
trina-i'm going one way or another"
walks out and slams the door

Chaosbark
(11 alright. Lmao.) Staying in thin air it seemed he brought both blades together seeing the bots approach. "Die.." His arms felt like static electricity as a red blast erupted incasing the group of bots each one exploding resulting in somewhat of a chain shaking a few parts of the building.

clouds_babygirl
"the names heather i'm here to train with you so lets get started!" she said to him.

Nyria
" This is where I was created? But how and why?" Lana asked also sounding depressed.

Roo
Faust was walking down the street when he saw a couple of people running down a street towards a small explosion or something. Faust was too curious on to knowing who might caused the explosion, obviously it was no ordinary blast. Faust made his way there, noticing a woman taking all the shots of a man throwing alot of blasts at her. Faust looked at the man run away after she was unaffected by the man. He was interested on how she just giggled, when the blast hit her. Suddenly a paper flier was in the air and landed next to him, as he picked it up. It read " Tournament in 2 Days! " He was interested on seeing other new upcoming people, maybe these humans were good enough to take him down, Faust smiled gently and noticed a sign-up sheet. As he started walking pass the streets and to the sign up sheet. He looked at the man and then the man was in shock, on how big he was. " You sure you want to sign up? There's alot of people here that look stronger then you think.. " Faust didn't look up, he just signed his name on the paper and then walked away.

DarkDethbringer
~yo Roo I did not aprove you're profile go look at the sign up forum!~
-----------------Rioko----------------
The blast goes throgh the replica and off into trhe distants the images fade and you see the real Crane Hermit. "Now you try! The key is to move as fast as you can leaving a Marage of you're self!" he smiled again evilly.
-------------------BladeRunner--------------------
"Good! now launch an energy explosian from you're palm by yelling Power Blitz!" The frost covered inter com said to you.
------------------Heather------------------
"You seem to have potential...Come with me..." he led you aroound and you see a small patch of dirtt. "I need you to do 150 push ups! BEGIN!!" he said still watching you.

Chaosbark
Bladerunner remained mid-air looking around for a target bot. Sensors activating he seemed to be in slow motion doing a complete backflip as the bot's charge failed. Heading the man's demans he slowly threw his hand back sending it foreward. "Power Blitz!" A charged red electric blast erupted from his arm connecting with the bot.

DarkDethbringer
-----BladeRunner-----------
"Very good! You will be able to take on that Goku punk very soon!" The speaker bzvped and buzzed as he spoke but you understodd waht he was saying. "Now! You already know how to use you're internal computer and to scan power levels! One little treat i sno one can sense you're energy! But there are a few things left to do! use you're inside computer to activate you're nergy feild which will repell enemies giving you a chance to opwer up and such!now do i against these asault droids!" as he said this a bunch of larger androids that looked very good on defense came to him.

--------------------Lana---------------
"Yes...Atleast I beileve so..........." he looked up. "The world tournament is going to start in a few weeks and I think my internal memory banks is telling me to go there...maybe you should also....."

DarkDethbringer
~oh and everyone who does not have one go to the sign up forum and posta a back staory!~

Chaosbark
Landing lightly on the ground he noticed the defence droids seem to move on boosters as they circled. Crossing his arms over his chest he yelled. "Shield on!" A powered red energy shield kicked up the ground below him along with sending the large defence droids into the wall.

DarkDethbringer
--------------BladeRunner----------------
"Very good!now you have one special unique secret special move I programmed inot you'e body perform it and lets see what happens!"~thius move is of you're choice must be within reson~

TheQuincy
It took Rioko a decently long time to move fast enough to leave mirages. Finally he could create 4 replicas. "So Master Crane, which one am I?"

gameboy
i will be goku

sayiamon
???

TheQuincy
apparently u can't be existing characters. and did u new dudes sign up?

sayiamon
Yes. I Think.... How do you do it?

TheQuincy
over at the rpg sign up thread. and u gotta get approved by the dude who hosts this thing.

sayiamon
Were is it?

DarkDethbringer
~YOU CANNOT BE EXISTING CHARACTERS AND YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES ABOUT THE CHARACTER SHEET AND WAHT POWERS YOU CAN HAVE i SAID MANY A TIME THAT YOU CANNOT BE EXISTING CHARACTERS AND THE SHEET IS AT DARKS DragonBall Z Sign Up Thread and then do it there be sure to follow the dirrections and rules~
-----------------Rioko-----------------
"Hmm...you are nearly ready for the tournament coming up!NOW..You will learn the Solar Flare technique! it will blinde opponents for a lim,ited amount of time! Go like this!" he says putting his hands across his face."AND NOW YELL.....SOLARFLARE!!!" as he says this an extemely bright flash goes off and he is gone.

DarkDethbringer
you'tre post is excepted! Roo!

clouds_babygirl
she began doing push ups and in three seconds she finished."there happy? wat next...master?" she asked him bowing.

DarkDethbringer
~it would takle you a lot longer to complet 150 pushups! now do it right!~

DarkDethbringer
remember to sign up here!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t365491.html

clouds_babygirl
(ok make it 19 min.s is that better?)

Chaosbark
Built in technique..tucking his arms in he let his red hair drift over his face. Letting out a bellowing yell he charged energy using his internal system. A rather large droid took position in front of Bladerunner as the sound of tearing fabric was heard. Blades started erupting from Bladerunner's shoulders, arms, sides, back and legs. A sudden red shine came from them as Blade runner tilted his right shoulder and sped towards the bot. A crunch of metal and a loud explosion was heard as Bladerunner landed on the opposite side feet lightly hitting the ground. Blades still protruding from his body he stared in the direction of where Dr. Gero would be located. (I hope that works..)

DarkDethbringer
~you still arent getting it! you have to post detauil!Even Saiayn swould have a little trouble!~

DarkDethbringer
-------------------Bladerunner----------
"Good good I shall soon rule the world! With you helping me I shall not be stopped! Now go and sign up for the upcoming tournament!" he smiled and turned around plotting for HIS world domination.

clouds_babygirl
(srry!)
heather got down on the ground and did 150 push ups even though it took her 3 hours to do it she did it. out of breath getting up she asked "wat...next..(sighs) master?"

DarkDethbringer
-----------------Heather---------------
"Veyr good!Now you may start my training...an dyou must remember there is a method to my madness.First I will teach you the art of the KameKashin Style!"

DarkDethbringer
----------------Haether---------------
"OK...now channel all of you're energy into you're body and use it to increase you're physical stamina and abilities!now try it now!" he started at you, you were already sore from the push-ups you had done now was the time to strrt you're own training!

clouds_babygirl
she did as master roshi told her but the first 3 times it didnt work...then she tried one more time and it worked. now even more egausted..she sat down on the ground panting..trying to catch her breath.

DarkDethbringer
"Very good...You tire easliy though....next is the After Image/Zanzouken technique... this will teach you to move incredibley fast and leave images of you'rte self behind!Now you try.."

DarkDethbringer
~oh ^ that was fr Heather~

TheQuincy
Rioko was momentarily blinded by the solar flare. After he gained his sight back, he tried it himself, and after several attempts, gets it.

DarkDethbringer
---------------Rioko----------
"Very good, I am not sure if you will ever use this technique but I want you to know it anyways....it is the SelfDestruct move....You do the same as a power up but you overflow you're body and don't let it out causing yo to explode I am not going to ask you to try it I lose more students that way..you are to big for the walk on air move and you are to small for the VolleyBall Fist so you're training is done! Godd bye and I will be with you at the tournament!" ~I would prefer more detail in you're techniques when you leanr them and at this you can learn more moves from othe rtraininers before it starts but you are ahead and yu have about 5 days to the tourney while others have a week and 5 days so you still squeeze more training and now that you can fly you can travel faster!

clouds_babygirl
heather did as master roshi told her...5 times then the 6th time she finally did it. now even more tired she sat there panting even harder. "there..now may i have a break master?" she asked him.

DarkDethbringer
---------------------Heather------------------
"I suppose...oh..and put this on!" he threw her a Turtle Hermit uniform. You can live at my shack until the tournament

clouds_babygirl
"thanks.."she replyed and she went and put on the uniform. then she ploped down on the couch. she layed down and she slowly went to sleep.

Chaosbark
Bladerunner ignored the last few words said by Dr. Gero save for the tournament. Spikes slowly receding back into him he shot through an opening hole in the ceiling. Eye scanners activating he pinpointed the exact direction of the registration. Seeming to fade and appear in random places he hit ground in an alleyway. Exiting slowly he turned spotting the so called stand. A large man was on his way as well. Making fast each met at the same time. Listening to the large man argue Bladerunner merely jumped and added a roundhouse kick watching the man fly. Turning back to the now empty register booth he signed himself up. "Done.."

sayiamon
Denku suddenly awakens to find his creator, DR. Gero,The leader of the red ribbon army, Standing infront of him. "So, you've awakened. Good. I have a task for you. compete in the world martial arts tournament and destroy this child. Denku stared at the picture. The person in it was a boy with spiky, messed up hair, an orange outfit, and
a red pole. The strangest thing about him was a monkey tail. Yes. Your training starts tomorrow. SYSTEM SHUT DOWN.

DarkDethbringer
-------------BladeRunner---------------
"VERY GOOD!" you hear a voice in you're head. "Now you must go to the tournament grounds and scope out the cometition!" teh voice fades and you look the way of the grounds.
-------------------Denku---------------
~pick an Android number either 9-10 or 4-7 ~
you see a room up ahead in which to obtain clothing and equipmen tin there you have an internal command to go there.

sayiamon
Denku goes through door to the equipment room.

DarkDethbringer
~yes pick 9 or 10 or 4-7 4 through 7~
-------------Denku--------------
You walk in and you are immediately handed a stack of clothing consisting if RRA bullet proof pants, RRA Bullet Proof Jacket, Vest, Shirt, large Boots, goggles two hand guns, a shotgun, a ski mask, and an RRA hat , then they hand you an RRA id card with you're picture, name, objective and rank, you are Class C. you are then waved to a room in which to put your clothes on( for you are standing there naked) and then you are told to go to the traiiing lab.

sayiamon
Went to training lab.

DarkDethbringer
~combat and ability training and you still ahvent said you're number pick either 4,5,6,7,9,10~
You enter the vast room as you see severel frost covered speakers. "WELCOME TO THE RRA TRAINING FACILITIES! I am you're Creator! Dr. Gero! we will begin with the basics!" he finishes aas a bunch of small and floating robots come from thne walls. the voice came again. "NOW! Launch a Ki Blast from you're internal Power Source!"

TheQuincy
Thank you master Crane" Rioko said as he bowed. I'll be sure to represent you well in the tournament. And with that, he flew off to train even more out in the mountains.

sayiamon
a blast of energy shot from Denku's hand. One of the robots arms melted. Good! Now destroy Them!

sayiamon
After training.... Android 10, you will be doing more training like that for the next 2 weeks. So will my other creations. Yes. You will fight them for training tommorow . the one that defeats the other opponents will go to the advanced training for the world martial arts tournament. The next day....
The fighters of the competition are: Android 4, Android 5, Android 6, Android 7, Android 9, and Android 10. He was.... never mind.

DarkDethbringer
-----------------Rioko----------------
You have heard across the land that a strnge man lived off in the mountains he was called th ox king and he is supposed to have great physical training available!
----------------Denku----------------
"NOW!For your next move! thrust you're ams out and yell POWERBLITZ!!" he said as more Androids came at you.

sayiamon
HUH? What are you talking about DarkDethbringer?

sayiamon
A Kai blast that
looks like a lightning ball shoots out of Denku's hands.
Androids 5 and 9 suddenly turn into limbs and and peices of rubble
{Small android peices.}.

DarkDethbringer
------------------Denku------------
"I HOPE NONE OF YOU HAVE AS LITTLE SENSE AS TO TRY THAT AGAIN!!!" he looed at the rest of the Androids. "This one could be my greatest invention of all time!He packs a punch when needed!" the floors opened up where 9 and 5s remains were and they fell through. "Don't worry about them they will be rebuilt better than ever before! now that you have done this I need you to test you're HellFlash technique!...remove you're hand(s) and then yell HellFlash and you wil shoot millions of Bulltes at a target.

DarkDethbringer
Originally posted by sayiamon
HUH? What are you talking about DarkDethbringer?
what do you mean?

sayiamon
Denku's hands suddenly come off. Suddenly, 1,000,000 bullets are shot from denku's arms and hit Androids 4 and 6. [Android 4: Huh? Android barrior! Android 6:GAHHH!!!! Android 6 suddenly falls to peices, the remaining limbs full of holes.

sayiamon
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
----------------Denku----------------
"NOW!For your next move! thrust you're ams out and yell POWERBLITZ!!" he said as more Androids came at you.

DarkDethbringer
~huh an ddon't kioll all of the other androids and don't make major plot turns without consulting me last one the way you type next time when you dot it odnt put what you say in Paraentheses just put "these" around it and say who is talkig do it for whoever~
------Denku---------------
"GOOD!....now engage you're energy sheilds that can easily repel ml enemies!"

sayiamon
"Denku: ANDROID SHEILD!!!" Just as hellflashes from the other androids are fired at him. Good!!!

{sayiamon: Is this a major plot turn? If it is i'm sorry.}

DarkDethbringer
~~I mean the tournament between android I kinda wanted them alive and if a player wanted one they woukdld be remodelled and reprogrammed but no big pleas eno more controlling npcs though.

sayiamon
Okay. Should I just knock the others out? So, no more controling the other androids?

sayiamon
What time period is this in?

DarkDethbringer
~the middle of Dragon Ball after the tournament with Tienan dyes~
------------Denka-----------------
"Very good!...Now I want you to use you're energy to lift you're self off of the ground and start to fly! " A monitor was up in the corner of the room it showed you what was happenning in the Hall alot of people at the RRA bulding were wathcing you train!

sayiamon
Denku suddenly floats into the air."Denku: FLURRY FISTS!!!" A flurry of fists hit android 4, knocking him out.

DarkDethbringer
~what did I say about the androids!?~
---------------Denku------------------
"Good!" you see people staring at you in the monitor they seemed amazed and some scared."NOW!!you have a Special secret move that I installed inside of you're brain! NOW use it onethe PROTO TYPE ANDROIDS!!" he said as he watched on smiling.( you make this move up this oen can be amazing as you want it must be somewhat within reason thougjh)

sayiamon
{Sorry. I just knocked him out. He's not dead.}

"Denku: What do you mean?"

{What don't you want me to do?}

sayiamon
And you told me not to kill them.

DarkDethbringer
~make up yo're own special maove! this one can be different and cool unlike you're starting moves!~

TheQuincy
Rioko headed to the ox-king for the phsycial part of his training.

Chaosbark
The people seemed a little hesitant and a few shady characters seemed scornfull. Bladerunner didn't seem to notice at all the attitudes of the people. Hands slowly shifting to pockets he proceeded to the grounds staring at the many fighting mats set up along with the main one. A few other fighters had done the same. Nothing special, a few loud boasts on how each could toss a man with a single hit. Especially one man was seeming to bost he could do it with one arm behind his back. A bet..stepping towards the gathered group he stood beside seeing the man notice him. "You! You wanna go for it? 3400 zenie!" Bladerunner didn't have this mentioned money but just gave the man a nod. "Alright then weakling let's wait for the Tournament goons to leave this part."

DarkDethbringer
--------------------Rioko---------------
You land at the site of a large Castle where it is rumered that The Mighty Ox King Live sthat he migt train you, You see a very large Door Knocker at his door.
----------------BladeRunner---------------
The tournament Officials walk off to inspect the actual Tournament Grounds while you and a few others are still in the Preliminary grounds (yes there are Preliminarys but you won't have to fight nearly 182 opponents) the man looks at you and smiles he thinks you are going to be a push-over you should show him hes wrong!

sayiamon
"Denku: photonhameha!"

DarkDethbringer
~y due describe it and struff don't just say it describe his movements and stuff and then waht the attack is exactly an dthen other stuff~

sayiamon
He holds his hands out, charges up energy very quickly while saying the name, and fires 3 green energy beams. And it can hit three enemies at once, but is more powerful when targeting 1 enemy because they hit harder

DarkDethbringer
~yes if you mena will players fight othe players yes you will and i expect most of you to join the tournament~

sayiamon
Could other peoples characters fight everyone elses?
I'm just curious.

DarkDethbringer
~what do you mean if you mean can you're character fight anothe rplayer character than yes but oth rthanb that I don't get it. ~
--------------------Denku------------------
"Very good! Now the Other of my creations are getting ready to fight right now! Go to the prep room and prepare for the RRA Android Tournaments!"

TheQuincy
Rioko uses the door knocker.

sayiamon
Denku goes to the prep room. "Denku: So this is the prep room. its alot smaller than I imagined." And it was. A room that is hard to describe, this room was kind of big with benches and bright lights. It has many
different androids and some kind of computer with a phone next to it. It seemed like an intercom but looked more advanced. Denku suddenly walks over to the computer, picks up the phone, pushes the green button and.... {click}

DarkDethbringer
----------------Denku--------------------
you here a dial tone it seemed to be a video phone prety adavnced from what you expected.
---------------------Rioko------------------
You begin to hear a slight earthquake! the sound grew louder and louder until the massive door swung open and you were greatd by a huge presence he was wearing a Helmet with Ox Horns a and a red cape and what apeared to be Armor. "What do you want!?"

Thunder Fox
xanatos walks walking around on planet Vegeta wondering what i should do first

DarkDethbringer
~please put more into you're posts make them lng and detailedplz~

Thunder Fox
(sorry)

sayiamon
"Denku: Huh? {Computer: Who is this?} "Denku: Android 10 but..." {Computer: Calling Dr.Gero...Calling Dr.Gero. Android 10 is contacting you.}" Denku: Wait a second! I'm not contacting.....

sayiamon
{Computer: Still contacting Dr.Gero... Dr.Gero contacted.} "Denku: WAIT!!!

DarkDethbringer
-----------Denku-------------
"What do you want DENKU!?" he asked angrily he seemed to be in a bad mood after all his creations were going to be killed before his eyes.

sayiamon

DarkDethbringer
~teh tournament of his creations mak get on the trolly~

sayiamon
What trolly?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>