Shin M.Bison vs Omega Rugal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
Each have their complete moveset from across their respective games, who wins?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/vega.gif
M.Bison

or...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/omegarugaru3.gifOmega Rugal?

EvilCap America
Rugal easily.Most of the time M.Bison is a mediocre boss that has great timing and AI priority but Omega Rugal is MADE to take on 3 man teams and virtually auto-conters anything you throw at him

Darkstorm Zero
Good argument, but I have one better, challenge Shin M.Bison in Street Fighter EX 3 with an 8 man team... I proise you, you'll be putting your TV through a wall...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/bison2.gif

Tha C-Master
Wait ex3 was ridiculously easy, unless you were multiattacked at the same time, stupid 3d and its changing screens.

Darkstorm Zero
Trust me, play arena mode on hard difficulty and play "vs Shin Bison" if you've unlocked it.

That guy gets infinite super, and has what seems to me to be constant EXEL effect (He can chain together normal moves continuously). and has an extra meteor combo.

Tha C-Master
I liked that, I unlocked shin bison I think.

Or was that bison 2?

I play EVERYTHING on hard though...

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

M.Bison

or...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/omegarugaru3.gifOmega Rugal?

Rugal

Darkstorm Zero
You have to challenge Shin Bison in story mode (The white one) 5 times on hard and win without continuing to unlock 'Vs Shin Bison' in Arena.

The standard Bison is red, Bison 2 is the black one with gold armour, and Shin Bison is white with purple skin.

dvampire
You have to challenge Shin Bison in story mode (The white one) 5 times on hard and win without continuing to unlock 'Vs Shin Bison' in Arena.

The standard Bison is red, Bison 2 is the black one with gold armour, and Shin Bison is white with purple skin.

I never knew it was another version of Bison in EX3. Does he get new abilities too? smile

Tha C-Master
I heard of that, but I fufilled the conditions, hmm....

Was there a button you pressed to select him?

Onikirimaru
Going by the alpha 3 version of Shin Bison, I think Rugal wins. Although props to the full screen psycho crusher.

Inspectah Deck

Is he in the picture above

Darkstorm Zero
No, EX3 is the last of the 3d street fighters and as yet I havn't found a decent picture of him yet... sad

Darkstorm Zero
Go here to learm more

Sonic x 20
How much damage will Shin M.Bison's Super Pyshco Crusher from SFA3 do to Omega Rugal?

Darkstorm Zero
Well, in all of his incarnations, I havn't seen Rugal take "Less" damage than a normal character, so I'd say the full ammount.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/bison-huge-super.gif

Tha C-Master
shin akuma would own shin bison, but shin bison would own akuma, so...

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
Well, in all of his incarnations, I havn't seen Rugal take "Less" damage than a normal character, so I'd say the full ammount.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/bison-huge-super.gif I used to hate seeing that combo, but after a day it was SOOOO predicatble.

Inspectah Deck
I like that move embarrasment

Darkstorm Zero
Just combo it iff a MP or MK like you would the Knee Press Nightmare.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
I like that move embarrasment i love it, I just hate having it used ON me, but that hasn't happened in a while.
I remember what its called, the sperm shot.

Darkstorm Zero
That was a visual I could have gone all morning without.....

Tha C-Master
Psycho sperm!!!

Onikirimaru
Was playin in the arcade with Vega against Shin Bison, and I timed his backflip just right, and I backflipped through the Psycho crusher. I was all like DAMN YOU SEE THAT but I was alone so nobody did.

Tha C-Master
I shoryukened through it a few times.

Inspectah Deck
That was a visual I could have gone all morning without.....

laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
Inspectah likes it though, don't you?

Inspectah Deck
Likes what?

Tha C-Master
The phrase...

SaTsuJiN

M.Bison

or...

I cant help but think.. how pervy Bisons hand movement is.. blink

Darkstorm Zero
Regular wanker?

Sonic x 20
Hmmm...... I still can't figure out who will win.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
The phrase...

What phrase?

Tha C-Master
sperm shot, psycho sperm

Why do you think his hands are like that.

id369
I think Shin. Bison/Vega. would win.

Omega Rugal would overload his body, he cant handle large amount of orachi powers for a long time. So unless Rugal puts Bison down quick (G. End anyone?) then no.

Avalonofthewind

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/bison-huge-super.gif

Actually he has always taken less damage...especially in Kof 2002. Even chain combos with Ultras attached barely took a 1/4 damage from the guy.

mr happy
i have a few questions...

1.is there any way of getting shin bison with out getin all the platinum medals

2. can you use bison 2 or shin bison in vs mode

Gouki
Which Game are you talking about mr happy?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by mr happy
i have a few questions...

1.is there any way of getting shin bison with out getin all the platinum medals

2. can you use bison 2 or shin bison in vs mode

To answer your questions

#1: To get "VS. Shin Bison" in Arena mode, you have to either, get all the Platinum Medals, or defeat Shin Bison 10 times.

#2: Youy can never use Shin Bison without the use of a Cheat Device like a Game Shark or Action Replay, and no, Bison 2 is only usable in Story Mode.

dvampire
To answer your questions

#1: To get "VS. Shin Bison" in Arena mode, you have to either, get all the Platinum Medals, or defeat Shin Bison 10 times.

#2: Youy can never use Shin Bison without the use of a Cheat Device like a Game Shark or Action Replay, and no, Bison 2 is only usable in Story Mode.

This is for SFEX3 right? I always thought it was just Bison 2, but I'll try getting Shin Bison in now. Thanks for the code! smile Oh does he get new abilities too?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by dvampire
This is for SFEX3 right? I always thought it was just Bison 2, but I'll try getting Shin Bison in now. Thanks for the code! smile Oh does he get new abilities too?

Thats right. Bison 2 Debuted in EX2+, thats probably where you got mixed up. In EX3, there's 3 forms of Bison, Normal Bison, Bison 2, and Shin Bison.

As Bison 2? yeah, he gets enhanced strength and 2 new supers (Variations of the Psycho Cannon). The unplayable mad Shin Bison gets these and heaps more, a new Meteor, constant Exell effect (Where he can chain together normal moves indefinitely) and an unlimited super meter...

dvampire
Thats right. Bison 2 Debuted in EX2+, thats probably where you got mixed up. In EX3, there's 3 forms of Bison, Normal Bison, Bison 2, and Shin Bison.

As Bison 2? yeah, he gets enhanced strength and 2 new supers (Variations of the Psycho Cannon). The unplayable mad Shin Bison gets these and heaps more, a new Meteor, constant Exell effect (Where he can chain together normal moves indefinitely) and an unlimited super meter...

That's bogus we can't play with him. mad Is he tuff to beat (harder than S. Akuma from SFA3)? smile

Darkstorm Zero
Trust me, you'll be pulling your toenails out at the roots before long...

Tha C-Master
That sounded quite nasty...

shinbison
can someone send me the shinbison code? for gameshark

4RX
I love how this is so old.

Btw O. Rugal wins. Too powerful. Plus has more hair and a evil-er laugh.

If this was God Rugal the match wouldn't last more than .0000000001 seconds. I'm not even kidding.

Kirikaze Fuuma
.0000000001 seconds? sounds like a joke but if you're serious, ok.

btw, no. it will be longer. even though Omega Rugal still wins this fight.

Man of Violence
Bison destroys Rugal and in gameplay Shin Bison EX 3 destroys anyone.

4RX
Orochi power and badass laugh gives Rugal yet another win.

Dark-Jaxx
What feats does Rugal even have?

Darkstorm Zero
Whoah!, Who dug up this corpse? eek!

Dark-Jaxx
I know, normally that is my forte', although I am more subtle and secretive when doing it, I quickly and silently stuff it in my white van before I can be seen.

Darkstorm Zero
This thread is like... 3 years old, and because someone wants a code for EX3 Shin Bison?

I don't own a Gameshark, (I live in Australia, and the PAL verson of the game is incompatible with the Shark)

But this link may help. (After less than 30 seconds of googling it...)

The Link

Sado22
exactly. you left KMC! mad

4RX
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
What feats does Rugal even have?
Beating every one you can possibly think of

Vaporizing a city with his own power

Pwning Shin Akuma and taking his power

And other stuff evil face

Rugal FTW

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by 4RX
Beating every one you can possibly think of

Vaporizing a city with his own power

Pwning Shin Akuma and taking his power

And other stuff evil face

Rugal FTW 1. Beating someone is not a feat of power, only skill.

2. Did this ever happen?

3. Noncanon.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Shin Bison = retreated from 4 fighters
Omega Rugal = solo the entire 95 cast until self explode.

Omega Rugal wins

4RX
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Shin Bison = retreated from 4 fighters
Omega Rugal = solo the entire 95 cast until self explode.

Omega Rugal wins
yes

Darkstorm Zero
With the exeption of Ioti and co, amongst a few others...

Man of Violence
1. Beating someone is not a feat of power, only skill. How many times have you told peeps this?

2. Did this ever happen? In a non canon CVS2 and in the end Akuma still killed'im. laughing

4RX
Exactly. Capcom rules supreme! durw00t

Sado22
*takes 4RX off his buddy list*
mad

Sado22
on Akuma...

hysterical

Dark-Jaxx
Nub.

He also hits you with 2x4s, statues, and other shit.

Darkstorm Zero
Pocket Fighter effen rocks.

Sado22
watch your mouth, or i'll report you! mad

Darkstorm Zero
*Farts loudly*

Zzzzzzz.... Huh?! Wha?! You talking to I R?!

4RX
Originally posted by Sado22
on Akuma...

hysterical Omg...lmao..

Btw, Pocket Fighter Akuma destroys all of Tekken. Even KoF. Stupid Middle Eastern KoF Tekken fans.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I guess you don't know what you're talking... erm

4RX
Yes I do. Kazuya originated from the Middle East. It's not that hard to tell. No jap is that dark.

Man of Violence
Pocket Fighter effen rocks.
Does it really? I have never played that game before. Looks kinda silly.

Sado22
*suicide bombs gear's home*
osama: death to american SF fanboys

ditto. that's why he banged Jun cuz Arab men love asian pussy laughing out loud

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
sado, he's already banned. no expression

Sado22
he is? confused
KMC is becoming shite now. people get banned based on halfassed logic like MoV's in suggesting that i'm 4RX even though he came later AND i'm still using my account. like i need to post twice to own SF fanboys and show them they're talking outta their keister laughing out loud

Man of Violence
WTF?! I never said 4RX was YOUR sock, I said he was A sock, I knew whose sock he was.

That's why their is so many prollems at this place. Peeps luv to talk shit wit out knowin or gettin' all the facts straight and then have the nerve to think they actually doin' a good job at debatin'.

Kirikaze Fuuma
sleep sleep sleep

Dark-Jaxx
NOEZ! DRAMAZ!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/tonystime/enel2sr.gif

Man of Violence
??????

Sado22
wtf? mad

occultdestroyer
Omega Rugal crushes whatever version of Bison

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Omega Rugal crushes whatever version of Bison

Uhuh... Yeah... Because you say so right?

http://www.tirunitustuni.com/uploads/2007/11/stfu_noob.jpg

Sado22
darko, the man's gotta point laughing out loud

P.S. where the f00k do you dig up those pics, foo?

Darkstorm Zero
Uh, he didn't make a point Sado, he came in, flapped his gums, and didn't even say how or why.

Try googling in image search, I simply typed "STFU NOOB" and found a bunch

Sado22
http://www.deadroseproductions.com/myspace/jlactor/images/arseface_thanks.jpg

THUHH DUHHSTUHHH (thanx darkstorm)

mastagambit
Shin Bison from EX 3 unbeatable.

Darkstorm Zero
Non-Cannon incarnation, plus, judging from your post in the G.Rugal vs thread, your going by gameplay, big no no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.