punisher vs. boba fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luke Is Better
every1 is doin marvel so i thought i would to

punisher has all his gear that he does at the end of the movie and fett has everything but he's just like he is in rotj

Veneficus
Esto es absurdo.

Luke Is Better
backster u no i don't speak spanish

Darth_Glentract
I don't either, but I think he said this thread is absurd.

darth-yoda
and he is right and i thought you could only have star wars char vs star wars chars

Se7in
Easily Punisher. He has been closer to Yoda for years.

</sarcasm>

/End_RealmOfLogicalFallacy

Luke Is Better
ya so did i but every1 else is doin it i thought i'd try to make 1 and the punisher is the only 1 i like

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I don't either, but I think he said this thread is absurd.

Esto es absurdo = This is absurd.

Luke Is Better
ic well if u think so then don't respond it's fine not to say things on some threads lol just lettin u no but if u want to then w/e

xxxpoppunker182
well seeing as boba could probably take bullet shots from the punisher and he can desintegrate people. boba wins

Admiral Akbar
Punisher gets owned..

Veneficus
Punisher = LAME MOVIE!

Sorgo
Originally posted by Veneficus
Punisher = LAME MOVIE!

Veneficus' previous post = 100% AGREED!

Deus Ex
In regards to your signature phrase, Sorgo:

If a dog creates a fireball, is the dog a fireball?

Dimmimar
Originally posted by Luke Is Better
ic well if u think so then don't respond it's fine not to say things on some threads lol just lettin u no but if u want to then w/e

What on Earth happened to logical, well thought out, clear and legible sentences?

Admiral Akbar
lol. Oh shit I do that!

jollyjim311
is this a real question?! it would come down to how many thermal detenators boba could shove in punishers mouth

jollyjim311
unless there was a live bounty on him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.