Greek Roleplay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chaosbark
By Chaos.

soaring_hawk
going to give rules or what

Chaosbark
Alright, listen because this is how it will go for now. I think I should have just a little more time to think about this. So just hold on and I will get it up. As goes the gods a few are already taken. Please PM me if you wish to rp a god. Yes, Zeus has already been taken by a pal of mine. Along with Aphrodite, and Thanatos. Please feel free to PM me though. I need Titans badly. I suppose someone could rp more then one character. I won't accept created ones just yet. Wait till the major roles are filled before doing that thankyou more information will be provided at a later date.

soaring_hawk
so do i have zeus then

Family_guy725
can we be titans or not

soaring_hawk
yes

Family_guy725
i'll be kronos i guess p!mp kronos though

DarkDethbringer
I will be Hades pming you now!

Mandolorian
posiedon all the way

Darth Extecute
Thanatos

http://www.sstemple.com/fanarts/thanatos.jpg

Chaosbark
Alright alright! These are the spots that are taken now. Hades, Zeus, Poseidon, Cronus, Thanatos, and Aphrodite. I need more titans. As for the rules I will wait till I at least get someone to play Hera. If you PM'ed me you most likely got the role so don't worry.

Backbone
I'l probably be Odin or Oranos..

Thunder Fox
then iam zeus http://www.cavalieridellozodiaco.it/disegni/zeus.jpg

Roo
I'll be Apollo.

feralboy
Aphrodite

Family_guy725
Originally posted by feralboy
Aphrodite
isnt that the same suit you gave melody in gods and godesses

Thunder Fox
(yes i think it is

feralboy
~the suit is really aphrodites.the other pics are of her naked.i could use this one~

Family_guy725
Originally posted by feralboy
~the suit is really aphrodites.the other pics are of her naked.i could use this one~
yes im sure aphrodite had those shoes back then

feralboy
~you never know.~

riku-chan
could i play the fates?

Thunder Fox
(he needs titans)

DarkDethbringer
Odin is not Greek and is Thanatos a Titan? and what is th eplot and also is this have permission?

Family_guy725
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
Odin is not Greek and is Thanatos a Titan? and what is th eplot and also is this have permission?
yes it d0oes grumpy

Thunder Fox
(yes thanthos is i have my mythology book with me)

riku-chan
Theia for me then, unless someone cares to list the female titans.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by riku-chan
Theia for me then, unless someone cares to list the female titans.
theres always gaia

Thunder Fox
(and rhea or tethys)

JacopeX
is anyone persius

Thunder Fox
(dunno)

JacopeX
((if no one is playing him, then i will. o yea and im studying greek mythology at my school)

Thunder Fox
(same)

DarkDethbringer
I already did ad I blew it all away! I am the Greek wiz and did you say it has permission? and I asked if Thanatos is a Titan I said that Odin is not Greek

Thunder Fox
(yes it ha permission and yes thanthos is a titan)

Family_guy725
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
I already did ad I blew it all away! I am the Greek wiz and did you say it has permission? and I asked if Thanatos is a Titan I said that Odin is not Greek
so your a greek wiz and yet your asking people questions about it

riku-chan
laughing out loud

i know more about Themis and her being the goddess of divine order, so i will be her instead.

DarkDethbringer
I know most some stuff we did not cover for a while the worst thing was listenning to people pronounce stuff wrong like really wrong!

Mandolorian
i'm so poesiedon

DarkDethbringer
I think either you said that or someone took it...

feralboy
i'm just happy i'm aphrodite

riku-chan
lucky you.

wait, are priest/priestesses of gods ok characters?

feralboy
we still need hera.

riku-chan
i think hera is kinda evil.......

feralboy
Demeter,Hestia

riku-chan
hmmmm... i will be demeter.

Backbone
Originally posted by Family_guy725
yes it d0oes grumpy Nice one..I WOULD like him to shut up once in awhile laughing out loud

Roo
Wait a minute..
Isn't Hera Zeus's wife? How is she kind of evil.

Thunder Fox
she is very jelous and punishes the women zeus sleeps with

riku-chan
nice way of putting it vincent.

feralboy
just when can we start

Mandolorian
ya instead of it being hades that tried to kill heracules it was hera

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by riku-chan
nice way of putting it vincent. thank you

Mandolorian
vincet eh

Thunder Fox
what?

Mandolorian
nothing i was just saying your name, i'm canadian we pretty much say eh at the end of every sentance

Thunder Fox
lol

DarkDethbringer
no Hadez nECER tried to kill Herc Hera only messed him up on journeies and such, and BackBone did you say you wanted me to shut up? I only ask questions so things don't get closed and I don't get my hopes up and crap! sad

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Backbone
Nice one..I WOULD like him to shut up once in awhile laughing out loud
i think everyone would laughing

Chaosbark
Listen, didn't I say to pm the character suggestions you would like to be? I have the plot outlined and will list the characters. After that {P.M.!} the character you would like to be. Please dont list the ones you would like to be here. I will have the character list set up soon. School comes first for me that's why I haven't started this yet. So have a little patience and wait for the list.

feralboy
ok school and the kids come frist for me to. sad

Thunder Fox
(yeah i'm stuck writeing a myth for mythology)

Backbone
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
she is very jelous and punishes the women zeus sleeps with Very True..I read about it somewhere..

Backbone
Originally posted by Family_guy725
i think everyone would laughing Exactly laughing

feralboy
this is dead

riku-chan
yep.

DarkDethbringer
has this started?

feralboy
nope

DarkDethbringer
god if he tended his own rps like he tended mine this would be nearly over by now which reminds me Feline if you want to rejoin with a back staory to my rp I could give you more of a story and better playability

feline
ok cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.