Most overrated characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
One is batman.
No matter what, they write some crazy bad scripting wher he dominates every thing.
Scenariosadthey would actually write something like this)

Superman is knocked out by flying pigs smoking blunts.
Batman flicks hawkman, killing him.
Then batman sluggs it out with shazzam in a flying battle at 100,000,000 x the speed of light, then batman is punched in the face and accidently farts, causing and the earth is destroyed.
Batman then grabbs shazzam with a super duper huber uber mega ultra batman grip technique and shazzam dies.
After that, Batman flyes to outer space and eats the sun in one gulp, thn he cries and superman is brought back to life by one of batman's tears falling on him, Then Batman ripps open reality and creates a new earth.
He says lets there be light and it is so, he says let there be life an all life on earth returns.
Then Then Batman Almighty sits in his magical throne in the land of leprachan and unicorns and goes to sleep.

King KAM
I cant friggin stand Spider-man, or the THING.

golem370
I can't stand Batman and Deathstroke

Creshosk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363420&highlight=overrated

DigiMark007
Thanks cresh...merging.

DigiMark007
Ah hell...can't merge it because the other one is in a forum where I don't have jurisdiction. I'll just move it to the cmic forum instead...

vaya_the_elf
I think Superman is, and wolverine.

Tha C-Master
Isn't this the 8th one?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by King KAM
I cant friggin stand Spider-man, or the THING. who happen to be the most hated forum wise, because peter is a "geek with tights", and poor thing

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
who happen to be the most hated forum wise, because peter is a "geek with tights", and poor thing I honestly think Wolverine is hated more. . . I haven't seen any open animosity against Spiderman. . . well except for from one person.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by jplatinum

Batman flicks hawkman, killing him.
Then batman sluggs it out with shazzam in a flying battle at 100,000,000 x the speed of light, then batman is punched in the face and accidently farts, causing and the earth is destroyed.
Batman then grabbs shazzam with a super duper huber uber mega ultra batman grip technique and shazzam dies.
After that, Batman flyes to outer space and eats the sun in one gulp, thn he cries and superman is brought back to life by one of batman's tears falling on him, Then Batman ripps open reality and creates a new earth.
He says lets there be light and it is so, he says let there be life an all life on earth returns.
Then Then Batman Almighty sits in his magical throne in the land of leprachan and unicorns and goes to sleep.

Wow, seems like you REALLY don't like Batman. Well, okay, I will admit he is a bit overrated, but taking things to such extremes is basically what you are accusing the writers of Batman of doing, right? stick out tongue

Anyway, while I don't usually defend Batman in cases like this, I feel that Superman is much more overrated than Batman. Come on, a flippen alien lands on our planet and just HAPPENS to be brought up as the Last Boy Scout? Talk about a vivid imagination.

For me, Batman stands for human ingenuity, determination, strength of purpose and a willingness to spit in Hell's eye. That is why I ususally forgive the writers when they exaggerate his feats a bit, because as soon as a good writer gets a turn, there is nobody that can touch the Bat, for me. I like having a human hero, between all the superheroes.

While, as for Superman? What a wimp. No wonder the Bat keeps on taking him out. I bet you if he grew up on Krypton he would run to his mommy every time the kids at school bullied him

peejayd
* superman? overrated? hell no! he's a kryptonian, and having supernatural powers is very understandable.

* batman is the overrated one. well, "batman never loses" anyways... when did batman lose? batman is way more overrated, heck he even defeated superman?! now that's not real to me... hehehe...

* wolverine, the old geezer. the uncircumcised mutant is as always very overrated. the freakazoid also got many babes wanting him. now that's overrated.

* captain america, another old geezer. civil wars, mutant wars, go cap, its okay. but space battles, cosmic battles, and cap's included?! what do you think it is?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Creshosk
I honestly think Wolverine is hated more. . . I haven't seen any open animosity against Spiderman. . . well except for from one person. No, not at all...

People dislike the people here, I mean you got guys like logan87 and pointinel debating.

Most people dislike spiderman for the mere fact that he is a friendly neighborhood guy in tights.

eleveninches
Originally posted by King KAM
I cant friggin stand Spider-man, or the THING. Seconded

Pointinel
why the fuq is dude still posting my name in here?

let me go back to the bliss of obscurity...

please

colossus17
Originally posted by golem370
I can't stand Batman and Deathstroke

i cant stand you......

Whirlysplatt
I think Phoenix is overated heres a Galactus clone killing hersmile

Draco69
Captain America
Spider-Man
Thing
Wolverine
Superman
Batman
Deathstroke
Dar

Ultimate Ion
The Sentry might be getting a little overrated already. I like the character and I think he has tons of potential but jeez, he beats Terrax and now all of a sudden he's top dog in the versus forum. I don't understand it. erm

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
I think Phoenix is overated heres a Galactus clone killing hersmile (I meant Magneto, sorry, oh well I get to post it again wink)

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt

laughing out loud

stormfront13
whirly, you always critize people for filibustering a point because you have nothing else to say....................you keep showing the picture of phoenix even when something doesn't concern her. isn't that the same thing? a bit hypocritical isn't it?

Lord S
Originally posted by stormfront13
whirly, you always critize people for filibustering a point because you have nothing else to say....................you keep showing the picture of phoenix even when something doesn't concern her. isn't that the same thing? a bit hypocritical isn't it? If you were paying attention you'd see that his point was he thought Phoenix was overrated...hence the reason for posting her pic getting pwn3d by Magxornlactus.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Lord S
If you were paying attention you'd see that his point was he thought Phoenix was overrated...hence the reason for posting her pic getting pwn3d by Magxornlactus.

SF wasnt disputing what point he was trying to make on this thread. He was just commenting on Whirlys hypocrisy and referring to his posting of the image at every chance he gets. smile

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
SF wasnt disputing what point he was trying to make on this thread. He was just commenting on Whirlys hypocrisy and referring to his posting of the image at every chance he gets. smile

laughing

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Draco69
Captain America
Spider-Man
Thing
Wolverine
Superman
Batman
Deathstroke
Dar wonder woman stick out tongue

Dreampanther
How about The Tick for the most underrated character?

stick out tongue

stormfront13
Originally posted by Lord S
If you were paying attention you'd see that his point was he thought Phoenix was overrated...hence the reason for posting her pic getting pwn3d by Magxornlactus.

I never commented on his/her thinking that phoenix was overrated, i was commenting on the fact that he posts that pic. in all of his posts. even in posts that don't even concern her. also, I wasn't even refering to you.

Lord S
Originally posted by stormfront13
I never commented on his/her thinking that phoenix was overrated, i was commenting on the fact that he posts that pic. in all of his posts. even in posts that don't even concern her. Well that pic is highly appropriate in this thread...as it is 100% on topic.

also, I wasn't even refering to you.

Well that's fine and dandy, but this is a message forum and I'm entitled to respond to whoever the hell I want. Deal with it.

Tha C-Master
venom can beat juggernaut now guys.

olympian
Who cant beat Juggernaut nowadys.

Even Rhino would if he wasent -dumb-

SevenShackles
100% has to be ... spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.