daredevil vs batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
woo wins no prep

King KAM
this has to have been done before....

jplatinum
Batman will run faster than the speed of sound and punch him before he can hear it.
His head will explode from the power of batman's fist.

Cosmo Kramer
Not at all DareDevil will wait for him in a church and somehow it will get set on fire and Batman never does well fighting wise in those conditions and this has been done.

jplatinum
Blasphemy!
Batman is considered god in these parts.
Do you want to get stoned.

Cosmo Kramer
I thought you were considered God in these threads?

Metalmanx
Err...yea.

Anyway.

Daredevil wins eventually.

peejayd
* and when did an ordinary human like Batman, strikes faster than the speed of sound? that's impossible even if it is Batman. Batman's only chance is his gadgets. however, DD will kick his butt anytime. DD has radar sense, and DD can anticipate all Batman's futile attempts.

* well, in the comics maybe Batman will win 'coz he so very overrated...

jrodslam
This has been done many times before.

With gadgets, Batman wins. Without gadgets, Daredevil.

jplatinum
No one is more annoyingly super duper huber uper luper wuper mega ultra ultra(deep distorted voice) ultra ultra (back to regular voice) huper luper batmantastically power than.........
Batman Almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Holy cow, batman, you're suck-tastic !"

radioboy121
This battle has already been done in the forum, but I give Batman the edge. Both were able to get good licks on each other on their initial counter, but when Batman was going to run him over to get rid of him (well, he wouldn't but was playing the "chicken" routine), Daredevil's senses couldn't pick out whether he was serious or not (tricked his senses).

Metalmanx
Originally posted by radioboy121
This battle has already been done in the forum, but I give Batman the edge. Both were able to get good licks on each other on their initial counter, but when Batman was going to run him over to get rid of him (well, he wouldn't but was playing the "chicken" routine), Daredevil's senses couldn't pick out whether he was serious or not (tricked his senses).

...Well, it was a CAR about to run DD over. Not Batman.

Last time I checked, cars don't give off emotions for DD to interpret.

I don't think Batman himself tricked anybody there. His car did all the work.

radioboy121
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...Well, it was a CAR about to run DD over. Not Batman.

Last time I checked, cars don't give off emotions for DD to interpret.

I don't think Batman himself tricked anybody there. His car did all the work.

Uh, okay. I think it's obvious that I was referring to Batman in a vehicle and not him running into Daredevil. And second, Daredevil was trying to read whether Batman was bluffing or not and he couldn't. If Batman can hide his actions as so, then he is possibly be capable of tricking him in other things as well. This is the same who can somehow sneak up to Superman. It doesn't seem logical, but it's done. Batman advantage.

Ultimate Ion
For every person that overrates Batman, theres another person who underrates him. smile

braz
haha well now its time for an overrating...in short, batman would whip the shyt out of DD...u say he can sense his emotion...?batman feels no emotion, he is indifferent to the world and everything around him when hes in that suit....yea batman is overrated, by some people in the sense that hes not godlike...but some of yall act like hes some pushover wit gadgets

Ultimate Ion
Originally posted by braz
yea batman is overrated, by some people in the sense that hes not godlike...but some of yall act like hes some pushover wit gadgets
So true. thumb up

jrodslam
I wouldnt even be a matter of emotion. Mainly DD listens to shifts in movement and air. Batman is good, but his moves give off an indication of what hes going to do to an extent.

Now im not saying that hes just a pushover with gadgets, but if he has no plot device to throw off DD's senses then DD wins imo. I have no idea where "emotions" come into play. Where'd that come from?

Metalmanx
I dunno. Someone earlier mentioned that DD couldn't tell if he was bluffing or not. Which is really irrelevant. Since DD only needs to focus on what Batman is actually doing, not whether or not he'll do it.

DD senses shifts in air patterns way before an attack attempts to connect, giving him plenty of time to avoid attacks.

braz
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I dunno. Someone earlier mentioned that DD couldn't tell if he was bluffing or not. Which is really irrelevant. Since DD only needs to focus on what Batman is actually doing, not whether or not he'll do it.

DD senses shifts in air patterns way before an attack attempts to connect, giving him plenty of time to avoid attacks.

if thats true then, man i wish i was blind mad

jrodslam
if thats true then, man i wish i was blind mad

You didnt know that? Its very true sir.

braz
na i didnt even know he was a comic character till like last year i was like why the hell are they making some random movie called daredevil so yea im not too big into comics the characters are cool though n i like arguin' about em like now...

jrodslam
na i didnt even know he was a comic character till like last year i was like why the hell are they making some random movie called daredevil so yea im not too big into comics the characters are cool though n i like arguin' about em like now...

Cool man. At least you admit it, and i can respect that.

Cosmo Kramer
Alright DareDevil, the man without fear who prowls the streets of Hells Kitchen New York the former home of organized crime is by far the greatest comic story ever written to be realistic enough atleast in the begginning that people would read it for fourty years. DareDevil is very evenly matched with Batman and by all means could and should win this fight. He took a very brutal beating from the Hulk who fought Superman the most unbelievable superhero of all time but was defeated by a partner in crime stopping who also wears his briefs over his tight sexy uniform for the JLA. But lets face it everyone here in these forums should know when Batman breaks through the glass he is coming to kick the man without fears ass and not even I will say different now. But yeah sure there are ways he could be beaten by DareDevil but I saw a comic where he was put in a headlock and they joined together to take out their enemies.

Marvel=DC
sensing attacks before they happened is cool but, it isn't like only DD could do it. usually anyone with extreme training in martial arts can do that. For example Wonder Woman did the same thing to Flash when she was fighting the Justice League while blind. DD's senses though keen will not guarantee him a victory. I do see him putting up a fight but, still see Batman owning him in the end. Also to braz props for at least being honest about not reading comics instead of acting like you do and stating replies that say otherwise like a certain senior member I won't mention.

braz
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
sensing attacks before they happened is cool but, it isn't like only DD could do it. usually anyone with extreme training in martial arts can do that. For example Wonder Woman did the same thing to Flash when she was fighting the Justice League while blind. DD's senses though keen will not guarantee him a victory. I do see him putting up a fight but, still see Batman owning him in the end. Also to braz props for at least being honest about not reading comics instead of acting like you do and stating replies that say otherwise like a certain senior member I won't mention.

werd up cool

supremthor
this how i see batman vs dardevil
batmans the shark mind u

jrodslam
Watch out Bats!!!

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/3526/eduardobarretobatmandaredevilp.th.jpg

braz
bats would counter the blow, knock DD off him then spread his arms n make his cape go rigid, fly off n leave daredevil to his fatebig grin

lol na thats a cool pic though, where'd u find it

jrodslam
bats would counter the blow, knock DD off him then spread his arms n make his cape go rigid, fly off n leave daredevil to his fatebig grin

lol na thats a cool pic though, where'd u find it

Naa. DD would just use the billy club and grapple to Bats neck and take him down too. laughing

I got if from a DD site. Manwithoutfear.com

Cosmo Kramer
I have been there its pretty cool, not sure who the other DD the dude is talking about.

Phantom Zone
*bump* DD ftw

Apolloknight
Standard Equip: Batman almost every time
H2H: 5/5
Prep of any kind: Spite

Metalmanx
I still give it to DD. Even with Batman's standard equipment. It's not as if Bats' first move will be to use a sonic device on DD (hell, probably wouldn't even be his 17th move). I see batarangs first and for awhile. I mean, DD faces guys with pretty gnarly equipment all the time. And then he's got his billyclub, which he has mastered in numerous ways.

DD's gonna be all over him like white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm. With a glass of milk.

janus77
cool fight.
in a one-off, I'm betting on DD. Batman won't initially be able to counter his swiftness, nor his agility.

in a series of fights, I'd say 7-8/10 for Batman. once he's got DD's moves and psychology mapped, DD's gonna be too vulnerable to sonics and other forms of sabotage.

Gary Oak
Batman got no superpowers. Daredevil does. Daredevil wins.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Gary Oak
Batman got no superpowers. Daredevil does. Daredevil wins.

yeah cause that has always been a full proof philosophy in the pastlaughing out loud

I give it to DD 7/10 if Batman doesn't get Prep.

if Batman had prep I say he would win 9/10

Metalmanx
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
yeah cause that has always been a full proof philosophy in the pastlaughing out loud

Originally posted by legacy92
woo wins no prep

Mindset
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed

With prep he'd win every single time.

DD has a easily exploited weakness.

Juntai
Batman.

Indestructible
In Gotham or In hell kicthen? it depends In Gotham Batman would wreck him in Hells Kitchen Batman would only break his ribs with a bat kick

carnage52
Originally posted by Indestructible
In Gotham or In hell kicthen? it depends In Gotham Batman would wreck him in Hells Kitchen Batman would only break his ribs with a bat kick i like you already......

Juk3n
5/5 H2H.

Billy Club > Batprep

Because i like saying "Billy Club"

it just rolls off the tongue "Billy Club"

Billy Club Billy Club Beta Ray Billy Club Cilly Bub Killy Bub

Daredevil would Kill'm Bub Bubbdy Bubcakes..

i think i need to go to bed..im running on fumes.
im not a crazy though...

Indestructible
Originally posted by carnage52
i like you already......
Cool Im just a really big batman fan ever since I was 2 I was watching batman.

carnage52
Originally posted by Indestructible
Cool Im just a really big batman fan ever since I was 2 I was watching batman. same except no one is a big a fanboy on batman as me.

spiderman1196
I agree with indistructable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.