greatest band on earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Bacon
actually were tenacious d (greatest band on earth) here on a rare public appearence...

APIECEOFME
blink

Ronny
Kyle Gass is king of teh world and Jack black, Queen happy

"Play the best song in the world, or I'll eat your soul." stick out tongue

el_barto
*Cough*music forum*Cough*

Pandemoniac
Music forum my hiny, Tenacious D belongs everywhere!

overlord
Oh my god this is off topic!!! mad2 chair nono cursing censored

Darth Bloodlust
YOU BROKE THE RULES NOW I'LL RIP OUT ALL YOUR PUBIC HAIRS MOTHAFUC KA! rockon

Darth Bloodlust
Tenacious D Rule! And with karate i'll kick you ass from here to right over there!

T.M
Originally posted by overlord
Oh my god this is off topic!!! mad2 chair nono cursing censored

Its the Off Topic Forum.....

overlord
Originally posted by T.M
Its the Off Topic Forum.....

No.. really? eek! Happy Dance

T.M
Originally posted by overlord
No.. really? eek! Happy Dance

yeah really it is.. no expression

Darth Bloodlust
Tenchious D do rock but the greatest Band in the world is either Green Day or Guns N Roses!

DarkC
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
actually were tenacious d (greatest band on earth) here on a rare public appearence...
Bacon.....in all your years here you never realised there was a music forum? erm

T.M
Originally posted by Darth Bloodlust
Tenchious D do rock but the greatest Band in the world is either Green Day or Guns N Roses!

Queen and The Beatles to name only two were greater than both of those.

zac_j
u huh, no.... tenacious d fooking sux

Rocker2005
I agree there the worst band ever Bon Jovi , Green Day , Velvet Revolver and GNR are the best bands Ever EVA!

Rocker2005
Oh...and Gorillaz

Pandemoniac
Ok ok, if this is gonna be a worst/best band conversation, direct yourselfs to the music forum.
But if discussing emotions, weird situations, silly actions that have been caused by listening to Tenacious D, it can belong on this forum.

I myself did Tribute twice at kareoke parties with a friend o mine, and we kicked ass. We re-acted the drive-in scene once for real at McDonalds and I got slapped in the face by some girl for making her listen to F*ck her gently... I love TD

BENITO
Originally posted by Ronny
Kyle Gass is king of teh world and Jack black, Queen happy

"Play the best song in the world, or I'll eat your soul." stick out tongue Dam I was gonna say that

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
actually were tenacious d (greatest band on earth) here on a rare public appearence... NOPE big grin....tool=greatest band

Alpha Centauri
Tenacious D aren't the greatest band but they are actually much much better than anybody gives them credit for.

-AC

CherryTopper
they fukin rock *head bangs*

Mr. Bacon
yea well i know theres a music forum but not as many ppl go there so i posted it here and if u have seen tencaious d's dvd they call themselves the greatest band on earth for the greatres band on earth is AC/DC

Alpha Centauri
Bit of a claim.

-AC

Mr. Bacon
well its a joke its in a skit

overlord
Secret revealed: I happen to know wich band is the tres best.. But some of you might not be able to handle it. I have no idea, I am a moron..

Rocker2005
Its bon jovi you moronic tool of a man!!!!

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Rocker2005
Its bon jovi you moronic tool of a man!!!! did someone say TOOL??

overlord
Bon Jovi is just as cool as SuperShadow...

Rocker2005
Tool are good don't get me wrong I just think sum of Bon Jovi , Green day , Velvet Revolver and Guns N Roses are better!

overlord
SuperShadow: Guns N Roses rocks my world..

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Rocker2005
Tool are good don't get me wrong I just think sum of Bon Jovi , Green day , Velvet Revolver and Guns N Roses are better! omg omg omg omg...dont even compare Tool to these modern day "punk" bands like Green Day...their new stuff sucks...their old stuff...still didn't have a chance against TOOL

Darth Bloodlust
If u think there New stuff sucks then u avent heard Hommecomming!

Ronny
Tenchious D do rock but the greatest Band in the world is either Green Day or Guns N Roses! No.

Ronny
Originally posted by BENITO
Dam I was gonna say that I know I read your mind

zac_j
its the ramones you idiot.

Alpha Centauri
Besides Tool, nobody has come up with a realistic suggestion.

-AC

zac_j
RAMONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Bacon
ramones are good too

zac_j
yea, i wanna be sedated!!!

zac_j
i also like black flag, the clash, the dead kennedy's, godsmack, and the sex pistols. the jimi hendrix band (he had a band, i just dont kno what its called)

DarkC
If u think there New stuff sucks then u avent heard Hommecomming!
I don't think new stuff sucks. But then again, I have a bizarre taste in music. yes

el_barto
Just let people have their opinions, even if they do suck. Personally I think it may be The Clash, The Who, At the Drive-In, or The Mars Volta.

Alpha Centauri
At the Drive-In aren't around anymore, nor are The Who or The Clash.

The Mars Volta are very good but not the best on Earth.

-AC

el_barto
Did it say they had to be still around? If it did sorry, and I was just naming really good bands off the top of my mind

Darth Bloodlust
Green Day Are the best band on earth It has to be said

zac_j
Green Day Are the best band on earth It has to be said

cha no....

its the ramones you dumb n00b!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.