wolverine tries to take multiple man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JirK
who will win this fight?

Creshosk
I think Flash versus Multiple Man would be funnier. . .

King KAM
does Multiple man multply if his head is cut off?

JirK
why do you say that?

i dont know, i think the flash would be a bit much for both wolverine and multiple man together.

i think it doesnt effect jamie much if one of his many clones dies.

King KAM
Originally posted by JirK
why do you say that?

i dont know, i think the flash would be a bit much for both wolverine and multiple man together.

i think it doesnt effect jamie much if one of his many clones dies.
well i think Wolvie would gut Multiple Man, and Flash would just move to fast for multipleman to multiply.

JirK
hahaha, there is NO flash in this.

King KAM
Originally posted by JirK
hahaha, there is NO flash in this.
your a monster!!!! sad

Metalmanx
Multiple Man would eventually win. Wolverine couldn't handle a large amount of trained fighters on him at once, all thinking with the SAME brain. It'll be too much for him. Especially since Jamie can really just keep going.

roughrider
Hell, another thread has him taking on 52,000 people. What's a few Jamie's?

Creshosk
The problem would be that MM doesn't start off with a clone army, it's kinetic energy that triggers the duplication, and if wolverine was going for a kill shot it wouldn't just be a bludgeoning hit. . .

King KAM
Originally posted by Creshosk
The problem would be that MM doesn't start off with a clone army, it's kinetic energy that triggers the duplication, and if wolverine was going for a kill shot it wouldn't just be a bludgeoning hit. . .
he cant hit himself?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Creshosk

Actually, Cresh, all Jamie needs to do is snap his fingers. In fact, that's pretty much all he does. That or stamp his foot. And bam, more Jamies.

He doesn't need to even attack Wolverine himself at first.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Actually, Cresh, all Jamie needs to do is snap his fingers. In fact, that's pretty much all he does. That or stamp his foot. And bam, more Jamies.

He doesn't need to even attack Wolverine himself at first. Is that new since his ressurection? Yeah. . multiple man could overwhelm him allright.

jrodslam
Multiple Man wins.

Hes waaay underrated.

Solidus Snake
i wanted to use him for the street fight but digi asked me if i was crazy sad

jrodslam
laughing laughing

Crazy as in Multiple Man being a joke? Or crazy as in Multiple Man having an unfair advantage?

Solidus Snake
unfair advantage

cause my first character was diesel...so he tole me that he didnt want 50 of them running around smile

jrodslam
Jamie is the man.

radioboy121
Multiple Man doesn't like killing (he was shaken up badly when he killed Melloncamp). Also, his dupes don't consider themselves cannon fodder, so if the fight is based on the direct approach, Wolverine wins (some of the dupes might actually side with Wolverine in the fight). Put the environment factor in, then Multiple Man could come up with something to take him down (if the dupes are compliant).

jrodslam
Well actually he wasnt shaken up. He killed Melloncamp all instinctively. It was his other dupe who was shaken up. I tend to dissagree with you a bit. If he knows he and Wolvie are about to fight, his frame of mind is totally different. Hes actually thinking of ways to beat logan. Therefore the dupes that come out are going to help him most likely. Even if there are 1 or 2 that wont help him(which i doubt), Jamie can just absorb them back and make more.

In the Madrox series, he states..."Nice to know that in times of stress, im producing dupes who are automatically helping me instead of second-guessing me or trying to kill me." "Maybe its because im so focused on escaping." Thus, if hes focused on beating Wolverine, the dupes will help him.

Piedmon
Actually, when one of Jamie's clones dies, it briefly knocks him (the original) out for a moment or two. And Jamie DOES have limits--in the original X-Factor run, he grew exhausted after producing 40 Dupes. It's increased since then, but it still has limits. (The New X-Men issue where Xavier hijacks Jamie's nervous system doesn't count--Prof. X couldn't feel the exhaustion, so he was able to take Multiple Man past his limits.)

And anyway, Jamie doesn't produce new clones if he's dead. One swipe from the claws will end this fight.

radioboy121
Originally posted by jrodslam
Well actually he wasnt shaken up. He killed Melloncamp all instinctively. It was his other dupe who was shaken up. I tend to dissagree with you a bit. If he knows he and Wolvie are about to fight, his frame of mind is totally different. Hes actually thinking of ways to beat logan. Therefore the dupes that come out are going to help him most likely. Even if there are 1 or 2 that wont help him(which i doubt), Jamie can just absorb them back and make more.

In the Madrox series, he states..."Nice to know that in times of stress, im producing dupes who are automatically helping me instead of second-guessing me or trying to kill me." "Maybe its because im so focused on escaping." Thus, if hes focused on beating Wolverine, the dupes will help him.

Escaping in that scenario benefited both the dupes and the original, whereas being gouged by Wolverine won't. After the first few go in and get themselves killed, the others won't be so easily willing to jump in. You don't know how the dupes will react (as seen constantly in that canceled series) and as I said, there is a possibility that one or more might betray him. Put him against someone the likes of Gambit or Meltdown and he'll clean the floor with them (as proven). With Wolverine, unless he has a definite strategy that doesn't require him to jump straight in, he will fall.

During his first member appearance in X-Factor, one of his dupes gets killed, but there is no mentioning of him being knocked out (just traumatized at seeing the murder). He does, however get temporary athmesia when a dupe dies after a failed attempt by Haven to cure him from the legacy virus. All other encounters I can think of, such as the dupes being fried by the Helles Belles or by Mystique in X-Corps never showed him being affected (original).

Piedmon

jrodslam
Originally posted by radioboy121
Escaping in that scenario benefited both the dupes and the original, whereas being gouged by Wolverine won't. After the first few go in and get themselves killed, the others won't be so easily willing to jump in. You don't know how the dupes will react (as seen constantly in that canceled series) and as I said, there is a possibility that one or more might betray him. Put him against someone the likes of Gambit or Meltdown and he'll clean the floor with them (as proven). With Wolverine, unless he has a definite strategy that doesn't require him to jump straight in, he will fall.

I think if the dupes know the circumstances, theyd fight. Especially against Wolverine. Basically, if one of them sees that Wolvie killed one, sure hed go after the rest of them. Because they do have emotion and can think for themselves, they wouldnt want to die. They would also know that it would be wiser to trus Jamie than to backstab him, then get backstabed by Wolverine. At least Jamie would be able to absorb to stop from death. True one could betray him, but there would be more that would be for him.

jrodslam

Piedmon
Yeah, but it doesn't specify that Madrox gets any weapons.... so it's 50-60 guys with their bare hands vs a martial arts master with claws that can cut through anything.... this fight takes all of 50 sec, Wolverine just tears his way through a mob of Jamies and makes a straight B-Line to the original. Then the fight's over.

long pig
Who says Jamie isn't a martial arts master? He's sent out tons of dupes to train all year round and they come back and absorb back into him, he regains their knowledge and such.

His limit has been raised exponentially, perhaps none at all.

jrodslam
True, it doesnt say if Jamie gets weapons. The Jamies are also very good with the martial arts as well. No masters, but pretty good. And Wolvies claws can cut through ALMOST anything. big grin

I think he finds a way to pull it off.

Piedmon
They might be good at martial arts, but they're still just ordinary humans. They strike Wolverine just about anywhere, they'll break their limbs on his adamantium bones. If they try to swarm him, then their own numbers will work against them, as they have nowhere to evade Wolverine's claws.

It's like Wolverine vs a horde of Hand ninja, only the ninjas don't have swords.

long pig
They work -usually- as a uni-mind, four or five can hold him and one can choke the **** out of him.

Wolverine can die just as fast as you if you choke him.

long pig
My sig is damned awesome, looks like Strange is casting a spell right at yo' ass!

jrodslam
Break theyre limnbs on Wolverines bones? What hero has ever done that? Nick Fury sure didnt break his bones. Nor has Daredevil.

long pig
Sabretooth broke his hand once when he punched Wolverine in the face.

So yeah, MM's would too.

jrodslam
Originally posted by long pig
Sabretooth broke his hand once when he punched Wolverine in the face.

So yeah, MM's would too.

Sabertooth doesnt have the best luck against heroes lol. He broke his hand you say, but surprisingly Daredevil nor Fury did. confused

legacy92
i tink wolverine kould winn

Piedmon
Sabertooth doesnt have the best luck against heroes lol. He broke his hand you say, but surprisingly Daredevil nor Fury did. confused

Welcome to comic books....

But seriously, I don't even have to futilly try and point out all the repeated instances where Wolverine has demonstrated metahuman strength.... Multiple Man is nowhere near peak human strength, and there's no way in hell he could hold down Wolverine, even at Logan's lowest projected strength level.

Any dupes that got near Wolverine would get torn up. Even if you ignore Wolverine's superior training, experience, and broader knowledge of the martial arts (the only thing we know is that one of Jamie's clones spent a few years in a Shao-Lin monastary, and that guy didn't look particularly violent), even THEN--one of these guys has adamantium claws, the other has his bare hands.

This isn't a fight. This is a slaughter. How big the slaughter is just depends on how many poor Dupes Wolverine has to slice his way through.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Piedmon
But seriously, I don't even have to futilly try and point out all the repeated instances where Wolverine has demonstrated metahuman strength.... Multiple Man is nowhere near peak human strength, and there's no way in hell he could hold down Wolverine, even at Logan's lowest projected strength level.

Multiple doesnt have to be at peakhuman strength. If 30 guys dogpile Wolverine, hes not lifting them off.

Originally posted by Piedmon
Any dupes that got near Wolverine would get torn up. Even if you ignore Wolverine's superior training, experience, and broader knowledge of the martial arts (the only thing we know is that one of Jamie's clones spent a few years in a Shao-Lin monastary, and that guy didn't look particularly violent), even THEN--one of these guys has adamantium claws, the other has his bare hands.

True, many dupes would get slashed and stabbed, but Jamie could make more. So because the monk didnt look violent, means he isnt? Anyways, it hasnt been said if outside weapons are used or whatnot. But from what ive heard, Daredevil once took Wolverine down with a chop in the throat. Also a kitana blade seems to put him down as well. All im saying is that you never know and Jamie has a good chance of beating him depending on certain things.

Piedmon
Multiple doesnt have to be at peakhuman strength. If 30 guys dogpile Wolverine, hes not lifting them off.

You think Cap couldn't toss off 30 normal guys? Not that Wolvrine has to. If the Dupes are dumb enough to actually pile on top of each other, and try to hold Wolverine down through sheer weight, he'll just slash his way through them, and they won't even be able to stop him because they're holding each other down too.

This requires Jamie to act massively OOC. He hates to see his Dupes die (understandably), and I can't see him ever even trying to use them like cannon fodder. If he was in some situation where he knew that if he made an army of Dupes most of them would die, he'd try to think of some other way.

Assuming the Dupes just pick up whatever's handy (and as there's an army of them, they'd probably run out of convenient items fairly quick) that makes it a bunch of guys with iron pipes and table legs versus a guy with adamantium claws. Still no dice. Jamie would need a serious weapon like Cap's shield or Gambit's adamantium staff.

From what I've heard, Wolverine once survived a nuke while he was at ground zero. That doesn't make it valid for use in a debate.

You want to give Jamie a katana? Fine. It's too large and heavy for him to replicate with, so only the original gets it. (Or a lone dupe, if he passes it off. Logan intentionally drops his guard. Jamie stabs Wolverine in the stomach. Wolverine uses his own body to hold down Jamie's sword, and while Madrox's guard is momentarily forced down, Wovlerine slashes his throat out. End of the katana wielder.

Yeah, tie Wolverine down with adamantium cables and put Jamie at the wheel of a steam roller.....

Wonderman
Wolvie could track him down. He could make it his mission in life to track down dupes. Make Multiple Man his own personal hunt.
Multiple Man's one vulnerability is his dupes transfer one way. If Wolverine scents the real Jamie it's over. If he tags the source the rest of Jamie's clones will prob. go insane on the streets.
Wolvie has this fight wayyy covered.

wolverine8888
wolverine killed oer 10 thousand hand ninja by him self. he well running full speed was not even slowed when he had I think i count 20 to 25 ahnd ninjas on his back they were also all dead. he was not slowed in the least. thsi will be a slaughter. wolverine destroys them all. hell even if wolverien let them beat him they couldent possably kill him. also about the choking thing wolverine can survive with out air far longer then a normal human seen u wolverine vs tiger shark when they fought in the water.

X-Logan
Wolverine wins.

Metalmanx
They could easily holds his arms and legs down, pinning him against the ground. Then one more dupe would just come and choke him as hard as he can for about an hour.

Wolverine won't come back from that. His brain and heard need to remain functioning, even just barely, in order for him be healed.

wolverine8888
actauly it just his cells that he needs. his brain destoryed befor a long with having his head cut off. u think wolverines gunna let them pin him down besides that fact that he far stronger then even 20 of them. there gunna do betetr then 10 thousand hand ninja why do i highly dought that.

Protector
Wolverine finds the original and kills him
THE END

DrDoom101
multiple man only duplicates when he gets hurt. wolverine would kill him in the first touch

cheldon
wolverine wins.

StyleTime
Do the Dupes have different scents. If so, Wolverine could bypass the scented dupes and just claw the original.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by DrDoom101
multiple man only duplicates when he gets hurt. wolverine would kill him in the first touch

Metalmanx
If you guys are going to argue, you should at least be aware of Multiple Man's powers, instead of just making up some crap and believing it.

MM can reproduce by snapping his fingers. Or stomping his foot on the ground.

Seriously, he doesn't even need to get hit in order to toss out 30 dupes. Just snap his fingers and stomp his foot.

wolverine8888
30 dupes big whoop wolverine fought over 10 thousand hand ninja him self with out taking a hit.

Metalmanx
Yea, but those ninjas can't come back after being killed.

MM has an unlimited supply to throw at Wolverine.

And, as much as you don't want to believe it, Wolverine does eventually fatigue. Even if it takes a loooong time to do so.

wolverine8888
u do know they cant keep coming back right. the kid ahs limits 4 of them take a lot outa him. when u kill them it damages the main one sooo i don't think u thought over his limits

Metalmanx
Originally posted by wolverine8888
u do know they cant keep coming back right. the kid ahs limits 4 of them take a lot outa him. when u kill them it damages the main one sooo i don't think u thought over his limits

It doesn't damage him to the point of injury. Just a pain that courses through his body for a moment. When you get cut, you don't just keel over and die, do you? No. It hurts, but it's okay. And it heals.

Well, the pain MM feels is quick and goes away, nothing that will kill him.

And actually, MM can create around 27 or so dupes before he starts to reach his limit. So, 27 at a time can eventually take Wolverine out.

wolverine8888
at a time? 27 woudl be slaughter in seocnds and he reach the main guy so easiliy it wouldent be funny. hell he him self would tell u wolverine would kill him in seconds

Metalmanx
I don't think you're understanding. There will always be at least 27. Wolverine kills one, another takes his place.

And that way Wolverine will eventually fatigue.

wolverine8888
u dont seem to understand the fact that wolverine will be able to sense the real one and he will notice if one feels pain . u don't seem to under stand he can literly run right throu them with no trouble at all. besides that wolverine can fight for days.

Jose123
Madrox wins this 8/10 times.

Madrox does the multiple man and sticks his finger in wolvys eye or mouth or ear while a couple of dozen multiples hold wolverine down.

Madrox multiplies inside Wolverine's brain or body exploding him from the inside.
and if not killing him puts him down for a long time.

Match over.

Rewmac
First don't kill me I haven't read all the replies in this topic too much for a couple of minutes. As you might know I like Wolverine... But can Multiple Man multiply himself before he dies?? I mean if you kill the main guy all the others die right?? Tell if I'm wrong... But if Wolvie takes the main Multiple Mn out in time there isn't going to be much of a fight... OR the other way stealth and kill Wolverine is good at that big grinbig grin But if Multiple Man multiplies himself too much than don't know.... loads of skill fighters vs. adamantium claws and bones plus healing factor...pafff no idea big grinbig grin

Jose123
Originally posted by Rewmac
First don't kill me I haven't read all the replies in this topic too much for a couple of minutes. As you might know I like Wolverine... But can Multiple Man multiply himself before he dies?? I mean if you kill the main guy all the others die right?? Tell if I'm wrong... But if Wolvie takes the main Multiple Mn out in time there isn't going to be much of a fight... OR the other way stealth and kill Wolverine is good at that big grinbig grin But if Multiple Man multiplies himself too much than don't know.... loads of skill fighters vs. adamantium claws and bones plus healing factor...pafff no idea big grinbig grin

the multiples are capable of multiplying themselves and have individual thought. they can go on and have lives of their own if they want. although the original can reabsorb them and retain the memories of the copies.

I doubt he would just wait to get stabbed. As soon as the match starts their are already 5 multiples ready to fight. and he can create dozens of more to fight. And those dozens can create multiples as well.

when in Vs. Matches unless otherwise stated it is usually face to face. unless the topic creator states some rules at the beginning of the
match thats how most VS. are face to face. No bushes to hide in. No giving one opponent the upper hand by letting someone know where the other opponent is while leaving the other one clueless of where the other one is.

all that being said all it takes is for Madrox to stick his finger in Wolverines eye or mouth for just a sec and he can multiply inside of wolverine and explode him from the inside. he would most likely kill the multiple in the process but i think he would make that sacrifice.

Rewmac
Thanx for the info...But I would think Wolvie would let MM to put his finger somewhere like that big grinbig grin I got no idea I don't know MM that well...But I know Wolverine...big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin Okay I'm out... GUYS MAKE WOLVIE WIN !!!! boxingpiledevil2 http://www.kepregeny.net/kepregenyek/gal/X/X-Men/Wolverine_v2/151-200/159/wolverine15900.jpg

DarkCrawler
The dupes have been...unreliable these days...

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/5776/jamie14hj.gif

Jose123
Well see how much they cooperate together when there all facing an angry hairy mutant who's about to tear them all to pieces.

Or if they still don't feel like working together Jaime can still summon canon fodder.

jrodslam
MM wins.

wolverine8888
wolverine wins are u serous? I think 1000's of hand ninja all with weapons is much harder fight then mult.

Jose123
wolverine wins are u serous? I think 1000's of hand ninja all with weapons is much harder fight then mult.

hand ninjas are the canon fodder of the Marvel Universe.

spider-man,daredevil,Cap,Panther,etc can all take on hundreds if the writer feels like it.

Jaime only needs one second or one of his many multiples needs only one second to Multiply inside of wolverine and explode him from the inside.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Jose123
hand ninjas are the canon fodder of the Marvel Universe.

spider-man,daredevil,Cap,Panther,etc can all take on hundreds if the writer feels like it.

Jaime only needs one second or one of his many multiples needs only one second to Multiply inside of wolverine and explode him from the inside.

dude frist off when ahs DD aver beaten over 100 at once?
spidermannever even vs by him self more then 20 hand ninjas.
also those hand ninjas im talken about were the elites the best of the best hand ninjas.
mult is nuthing in fighting skill compared to a hand elite hand ninja also there armed he aint.
also ur over thinking mult. power he can not multiply some one in side of anothe rperson he has never been able do not start makign up abilites lol.

Jose123
dude frist off when ahs DD aver beaten over 100 at once?
spidermannever even vs by him self more then 20 hand ninjas.
also those hand ninjas im talken about were the elites the best of the best hand ninjas.
mult is nuthing in fighting skill compared to a hand elite hand ninja also there armed he aint.
also ur over thinking mult. power he can not multiply some one in side of anothe rperson he has never been able do not start makign up abilites lol.

Actually he has. He once exploded a lizard creature in a old comic I read by sticking his fist in his mouth and multiplying inside.

http://img477.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pop6vk.jpg

He has once multiplied on the other side of a door by sticking his finger in the Keyhole.

He could do the same with a Earlobe or nostril, Mouth, or any other opening in Wolverines body. It's disgusting but he can do it.

wolverine8888
dude the odds of him ever raching there is quite impossable. also he need to be the orignal if I am not mistaken, but it hardly matter he never ever get wolverines nose or melth just aint gunna happen after wolverine fought 1000's of hand ninjas who were elites to boot he had not once been hit or slashed or stabbed.

Jose123
dude the odds of him ever raching there is quite impossable. also he need to be the orignal if I am not mistaken, but it hardly matter he never ever get wolverines nose or melth just aint gunna happen after wolverine fought 1000's of hand ninjas who were elites to boot he had not once been hit or slashed or stabbed.

Multiples can multiply themselves and have lives of their own. A couple of 40 people all holding him down and trying the same thing by going for a nostril will get him. some of them will lose their arms and lives in the process but they will get to the big Nose of his. or ear.

wolverine8888
Multiples can multiply themselves and have lives of their own. A couple of 40 people all holding him down and trying the same thing by going for a nostril will get him. some of them will lose their arms and lives in the process but they will get to the big Nose of his. or ear.

ya again it aint gunna happen wolveirne vs 1000"s of hand ninjas and did not get stabbed once. some mgiht be on wolverines bakc but they will be the dea donces. I sorry but from the evidence ive seen there no reason mult. with 40 of him self should even be a little problem for wolverine.

Jose123
ya again it aint gunna happen wolveirne vs 1000"s of hand ninjas and did not get stabbed once. some mgiht be on wolverines bakc but they will be the dea donces. I sorry but from the evidence ive seen there no reason mult. with 40 of him self should even be a little problem for wolverine.

Keep thinking that.

No use arguing with you since no amount of evidence that any character would beat Wolverine would convince you. unless it was a cosmic even then I'm not sure you would be convinced

your Fanboy Logic is to strong.

Hand ninjas. those same elite hand ninjas that were being taken out by the avengers while the rest of the Team were talking and making Jokes.
Beating the Canon fodder of the Marvel universe is not impressive.

wolverine8888
Keep thinking that.

No use arguing with you since no amount of evidence that any character would beat Wolverine would convince you. unless it was a cosmic even then I'm not sure you would be convinced

your Fanboy Logic is to strong.

Hand ninjas. those same elite hand ninjas that were being taken out by the avengers while the rest of the Team were talking and making Jokes.
Beating the Canon fodder of the Marvel universe is not impressive.

the ones the avengers were fighting wer enot elite hand ninjas first off. second they wer efihgitn 200.
wolverine was fighting 15,000 lol.
I don't get why no amount of proof I bring will allow u to believe wolverine will win.
look at the evidence u have 40 mult. who are not as skilled as a elite hand ninja. even if he was which he is not thats still 40 to 1000's. honestly think about it logically.

jrodslam
Actually he has. He once exploded a lizard creature in a old comic I read by sticking his fist in his mouth and multiplying inside.

http://img477.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pop6vk.jpg

He has once multiplied on the other side of a door by sticking his finger in the Keyhole.

He could do the same with a Earlobe or nostril, Mouth, or any other opening in Wolverines body. It's disgusting but he can do it.

Wow. Cool feat.

Jose123
the ones the avengers were fighting wer enot elite hand ninjas first off. second they wer efihgitn 200.
wolverine was fighting 15,000 lol.
I don't get why no amount of proof I bring will allow u to believe wolverine will win.
look at the evidence u have 40 mult. who are not as skilled as a elite hand ninja. even if he was which he is not thats still 40 to 1000's. honestly think about it logically.

Think about it logically. if the guy can be hit by guys like,The Punisher,Daredevil,Cap America,Cyclops,Electra,spider-woman,sabretooth,deadpool,thugs with guns,Etc...

then 40 to a hundred multiples to whatever Jaime wants the number to be all dogpiling and aiming for his nose will eventually get him.

you bring up the 1500030909309420392 hand ninjas canon fodder yet don't bring up all the time he's been hit by guys like the ones I listed.

DarkCrawler
Didn't Wolverine take out most the ninjas with that Sentinel?

Also, I didn't see him taking out 1000's of ninjas, more like a hundred or so. Besides, Elektra helped him. Wolverine himself one said that Elektra is better then he is. ("Took out Elektra, you idiot. World's best ninja. What chance to you have?"wink He said that to himself.

wolverine8888
Think about it logically. if the guy can be hit by guys like,The Punisher,Daredevil,Cap America,Cyclops,Electra,spider-woman,sabretooth,deadpool,thugs with guns,Etc...

then 40 to a hundred multiples to whatever Jaime wants the number to be all dogpiling and aiming for his nose will eventually get him.

you bring up the 1500030909309420392 hand ninjas canon fodder yet don't bring up all the time he's been hit by guys like the ones I listed.

guys he allows to hit him. I don't think u understand that wolverine allows him self to be hit to take out people faster. 40 mult would get there asses kicked by all the people u just named. also spiderwoman hit a haft dead wolverien that aint relay fair lol. deadpool has superhuman reflexes and agility same as sabertooth. any ways all of thsoe u named would beat mult ass.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Didn't Wolverine take out most the ninjas with that Sentinel?

Also, I didn't see him taking out 1000's of ninjas, more like a hundred or so. Besides, Elektra helped him. Wolverine himself one said that Elektra is better then he is. ("Took out Elektra, you idiot. World's best ninja. What chance to you have?"wink He said that to himself.
wolverine never said she better then him a better ninja is correct a fighter hell no.

wolverine8888
also he still killed 1000"s there were 20,000 there the sentrinal kill like 5,000
electra jilled like 5,000.
leaves 10,0000

DarkCrawler
wolverine never said she better then him a better ninja is correct a fighter hell no.

Well, he basically said that if Elektra could not do it, he couldn't either. ("What chance do you have?"wink

Jose123
guys he allows to hit him. I don't think u understand that wolverine allows him self to be hit to take out people faster. 40 mult would get there asses kicked by all the people u just named. also spiderwoman hit a haft dead wolverien that aint relay fair lol. deadpool has superhuman reflexes and agility same as sabertooth. any ways all of thsoe u named would beat mult ass.

He allows himself to get hit. Thats a nice excuse.

All those people would slaughter the multiples that got in the way but Madrox or one of the multiples would still land a punch which is still all he would need.

Jose123

what do you think a ninja is? a gardener?

their fighters and assassins. Thats what they do. they fight and assassinate.

wolverine8888
Well, he basically said that if Elektra could not do it, he couldn't either. ("What chance do you have?"wink
wtf are u talken about ? he was sayign she crawzy pritty much cuz she has no healing factor lol

wolverine8888
what do you think a ninja is? a gardener?

their fighters and assassins. Thats what they do. they fight and assassinate.

ninja are stealthy and such beign the best ninja does not mean ur the best fighter by a long rin looka t captain he far from beign a ninja

wolverine8888
He allows himself to get hit. Thats a nice excuse.

All those people would slaughter the multiples that got in the way but Madrox or one of the multiples would still land a punch which is still all he would need.
ddue u don't understand he have to hit wolverine niose and wolverine could easiliy stop that. 40 low end fighters arnt gunna do shit to wolverine.

DarkCrawler
wtf are u talken about ? he was sayign she crawzy pritty much cuz she has no healing factor lol

He implied that if Elektra couldn't do it, what chance does he have? Read your comics more carefully...

"Took down Elektra, dumbass. Worlds greatest ninja. What chance do you have?"

He meant himself.

Jose123
ddue u don't understand he have to hit wolverine niose and wolverine could easiliy stop that. 40 low end fighters arnt gunna do shit to wolverine.

and yet he still gets taken down by Punisher and daredevil and thugs with guns.

Jose123
Try to make excuses it all you want. Madrox is a more skilled fighter than a thug with a gun or Punisher. If they can hit wolverine Then so can a hundred madrox with the exact same skills can also hit him.

wolverine8888
He implied that if Elektra couldn't do it, what chance does he have? Read your comics more carefully...

"Took down Elektra, dumbass. Worlds greatest ninja. What chance do you have?"

He meant himself.

oh ya my bad I thought u were talken about another comic. ya wolverine was telling some one I forget who. ur piont I dont know why that matters.

wolverine8888
and yet he still gets taken down by Punisher and daredevil and thugs with guns.

u mean punisher with tons of prep and plot devices was able to not take wolverine down but hol him off.
same said for DD lol

wolverine8888
Try to make excuses it all you want. Madrox is a more skilled fighter than a thug with a gun or Punisher. If they can hit wolverine Then so can a hundred madrox with the exact same skills can also hit him.
punisher would beat madrox as fighting skill. also again ur assume wolverine can't dopdge them ebcaus ehe lets them hit him? look at ever pic wolevrine does not even try to dodge shots and when he does he easiliy dodges them as such

Jose123
punisher would beat madrox as fighting skill. also again ur assume wolverine can't dopdge them ebcaus ehe lets them hit him? look at ever pic wolevrine does not even try to dodge shots and when he does he easiliy dodges them as such

he moved before they started shooting. thats nice.

And yes Madrox is a better hand 2 hand fighter. having many Multiples live out their lives and learn new skills just to absorb them later on in life has it's advantages.

like one dupe becoming shoalin monks and learning different forms of combat

he just absorbs them later on in life and retains their memory's and skills.

He's done it before.

wolverine8888
he moved before they started shooting. thats nice.

And yes Madrox is a better hand 2 hand fighter. having many Multiples live out their lives and learn new skills just to absorb them later on in life has it's advantages.

like one dupe becoming shoalin monks and learning different forms of combat

he just absorbs them later on in life and retains their memory's and skills.

He's done it before.

except that only if he had years of prep whcih he does not lol. punisher is far mroe skill then m,adrox im sorry there is no were not in any box or stats that show he any were near the fight punisher is.
ya he moved befor they started shoot? yet they dident see him move?
also there always wolverine dodgign lazer
wolverine dodgeing bushwacker shot well running at him
there always wolverine dodging havok
there always wolverien dodging 200 trained shooters lol

Jose123
except that only if he had years of prep whcih he does not lol. punisher is far mroe skill then m,adrox im sorry there is no were not in any box or stats that show he any were near the fight punisher is.
ya he moved befor they started shoot? yet they dident see him move?
also there always wolverine dodgign lazer
wolverine dodgeing bushwacker shot well running at him
there always wolverine dodging havok
there always wolverien dodging 200 trained shooters lol

He already has those skills. he doesn't need Years of prep because he's already done it and has those skills.

And BULLET SPONGE examples and being caught by guys like Punisher and Deadpool and Sabretooth far outweigh those examples you just listed. he has fought them one at a time and still gets caught. Doesn't matter if their slightly above peak human. there still only one of them.

There are 50 of Jaimie and multiplying. And one contact is all he needs to win.

DarkCrawler
Here is the difference between Multiple Man and normal guy...

It takes about two years to learn a martial art. Normal guy has to spend ten years if he wants to learn five martial arts.

But Multiple Man can send twenty dupes all around the world, and learn twenty different martial arts in two years.

wolverine8888
He already has those skills. he doesn't need Years of prep because he's already done it and has those skills.

And BULLET SPONGE examples and being caught by guys like Punisher and Deadpool and Sabretooth far outweigh those examples you just listed. he has fought them one at a time and still gets caught. Doesn't matter if their slightly above peak human. there still only one of them.

There are 50 of Jaimie and multiplying. And one contact is all he needs to win.
again wolverine allows punisher to hit him with bullets lolu ever see him actauly try and dodge a shot from punshier?
also both deadpool and sabertooth have superhuman agility and reflex.
so ur example suck show a instent were wolverine tryign to ddge gun firer dident?

wolverine8888

It takes about two years to learn a martial art. Normal guy has to spend ten years if he wants to learn five martial arts.

But Multiple Man can send twenty dupes all around the world, and learn twenty different martial arts in two years.
he could but he does not

Jose123

thats why i love that guys powers. He can do whatever he wants with his life. He doesn't need to stick to one thing forever.

Anybody know anyone else that can multiply? In DC or in Marvel?

Jose123
he could but he does not
but has sent multiple out to live out their lives and absorbed them later on. Thats how he got that shaolin training. and many other skills.

wolverine8888
but has sent multiple out to live out their lives and absorbed them later on. Thats how he got that shaolin training. and many other skills.
again still does not put his skills any wer enear punisher lol. hell a hand ninja knows mroe styles then 4

DarkCrawler
thats why i love that guys powers. He can do whatever he wants with his life. He doesn't need to stick to one thing forever.

Anybody know anyone else that can multiply? In DC or in Marvel?

Animal Man.

Jose123
again wolverine allows punisher to hit him with bullets lolu ever see him actauly try and dodge a shot from punshier?
also both deadpool and sabertooth have superhuman agility and reflex.
so ur example suck show a instent were wolverine tryign to ddge gun firer dident?

Like I said. doesn't matter if they have superhuman speed. there still only one guy. and he still gets hit.

Ex
there are 100 dupes around wolverine in a circle. they all close in. What is he going to do?

Jump up? theres already a dupe on top of another dupes shoulders waiting to hit him. and if he jumps even higher than that theres already another one on top of thats ones shoulders.

Going to slice his way through? 30 more already take their place.

Nope don't see how he can win.

DarkCrawler
Since any dupe can multiply there are:

2, then 4, then 8, then 16, then 32, then 64...

jrodslam
I dont see why MM cant take Wolvie down the same way DD took him down, with a simple chop to the throat.

Jose123
Since any dupe can multiply there are:

2, then 4, then 8, then 16, then 32, then 64...

each Dupe can multiply many times . So it's higher than that and at a faster rate. smile

DarkCrawler
Yeah. yes

Jose123
Hey DarkCrawler that scan you put up earlier was from the new x-factor right?

Have you been reading it?
is it any good? I've been thinking of picking it up.

DarkCrawler
Its very good. smile

Jose123
Might as well bump

hers a couple of pics.
Monk Jamie
http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=madrox01pg119fn.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=madrox01pg127gb.jpg

Duping on the other side of the door
http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pg15madroxno3copy6hv.jpg

kicking ass like he was Bullseye.
http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pg18madroxno3copy8re.jpg

How he learned Russian
http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pg21madroxno3copy5wj.jpg

Escaping.
http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pg10madroxno49tb.jpg

xmarksthespot
I'm pretty sure this was done before and general consensus was with Madrox. I'd put my money on Madrox.

Jose123
i revived this thread from the one started back in September. There was another one?

xmarksthespot
i revived this thread from the one started back in September. There was another one? I remember posting Madrox bullseyeing pic and also a pic of the time he stuffs his fist in someone's mouth and multiplies inside. Maybe it wasn't vs Wolverine..

Jose123
Clear

this topic has been revived

Whatup880088
I don't see mult winning

Jose123
Originally posted by Whatup880088
I don't see mult winning

You got to read some more of the thread or see the scans that have been posted.

Whatup880088
I saw the scanns and I don't see how he can pull it off. he can make what 40 tops no weapons right. how he gunna take out a guy when can just slice them to ribben?. a guy who can actaully pin piont out the orignal

Jose123
I saw the scanns and I don't see how he can pull it off. he can make what 40 tops no weapons right. how he gunna take out a guy when can just slice them to ribben?. a guy who can actaully pin piont out the orignal

they all have the same scent because their all alive individuals.

and he's been upgraded since his old x-factor days. He can make a hell of a lot more than 40. He just needs to or one of his clones to stick his fingurs in his mouth or nose and duplicate inside.

Game over.

jrodslam
a guy who can actaully pin piont out the orignal

No he couldnt. Every dupe is exactly alike. Scent and all.

Blair Wind
MM should be about Batman level now, since he went and learned so many things right? whats his top max copies show so far?

and anbody got more scans? like a respect thread type things....just want to know more about the character....

Whatup880088
they all have the same scent because their all alive individuals.

and he's been upgraded since his old x-factor days. He can make a hell of a lot more than 40. He just needs to or one of his clones to stick his fingurs in his mouth or nose and duplicate inside.

Game over.

when has he ever made more then 40?
wolverine could just keep his mouth closed so then all the got is ear and nose and thats a lot harder then hand ninja stabbing wolverine which they were unable to do in there last fight when he vs many more then mult can make.
also who said wolverine would use scent to figure out the real one?
he could tell by the fact the real onces heart would be razing and be diffrent from the other because he bee truly scared to die.

Blair Wind
not really, they would all be scared.....there the SAME person......just alot of them....

Jose123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
MM should be about Batman level now, since he went and learned so many things right? whats his top max copies show so far?

and anbody got more scans? like a respect thread type things....just want to know more about the character....

can anyone give me the exact numbers he was doing in his X-corp stint.

i heard it was in the hundreds He was actually the whole staff for the building if I remember correctly.

Jose123
when has he ever made more then 40?
wolverine could just keep his mouth closed so then all the got is ear and nose and thats a lot harder then hand ninja stabbing wolverine which they were unable to do in there last fight when he vs many more then mult can make.
also who said wolverine would use scent to figure out the real one?
he could tell by the fact the real onces heart would be razing and be diffrent from the other because he bee truly scared to die.

they would all be scared to die because their all alive.

they can go on to have lives of their own and die.

Whatup880088
not really, they would all be scared.....there the SAME person......just alot of them....
not true. they are the same person but there personalities seem to differ

Blair Wind
personalities are all a part of the original one....but cant he choose what personality he wants his clones to have?

Jose123
not true. they are the same person but there personalities seem to differ

yes thats true. but when a hairy little midget in a bumblebee outfit is mowing them down by the dozens even a Buddhist is going to be scared.

Jose123
personalities are all a part of the original one....but cant he choose what personality he wants his clones to have?

sometimes if he concentrates hard enough. or he can just start making dupes until he likes the personalities that pops up.

Whatup880088
yes thats true. but when a hairy little midget in a bumblebee outfit is mowing them down by the dozens even a Buddhist is going to be scared.
yes but again he could tell the real at the beggining of the battle and never lose track of him. not like it gunan take him long to mow through un armmed fighters.

Jose123
yes but again he could tell the real at the beggining of the battle and never lose track of him. not like it gunan take him long to mow through un armmed fighters.

he will when he starts duping.

Blair Wind
he would lose track of him though.....at some point MM is gonna make so many IDENTICAL people that well he will lose track of just one of them

Whatup880088
he will when he starts duping.

I highly doubt that he just as the keep an eye on that one which would not be that difficult seeing how he just make a straight path to him.

King_Mungi
can anyone give me the exact numbers he was doing in his X-corp stint.

Uncanny X-Men #401-407

Blair Wind
huh?

xcorp he did fourty right? but thats not his upper limit now right?

Jose123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Uncanny X-Men #401-407

I meant number of dupes.

King_Mungi
I meant number of dupes.

Oh his exact number wasn't released, but in Uncanny X-Men #407 he made apparnetly 1000 clones

"I to can see through a thousand eyes, and operate four thousand limbs"

Blair Wind
awesomeness.....not even wolvie can take 500+ clones...

just did a check on UXN.....xavier said specifically a thousand eyes (pair im guessing) cuz he said four thousand limbs he could control....

so it would be a thousand....

jrodslam
Oh his exact number wasn't released, but in Uncanny X-Men #407 he made 500+ clones

Wow. Thats a big feat. MM says a thousand eyes. So thats 500 dupes. Wow.

King_Mungi
Actually it's more than that, I edited my post

Whatup880088
next to wolverine be untouch by 1000's of hand hand ninjas I still don't see mult winning.

Blair Wind
lol we all did the same thing....

Blair Wind
1000 guys all trained in....EVERYTHING??? man...wolvie CANNOT win.....

jrodslam
Actually it's more than that, I edited my post

Not really Mungi. 4000 limbs includes both arms and legs.

King_Mungi
lol we all did the same thing....

You did it after me so I winsmile

Yeah hence why it's divided by 4 , and matches up with a "thousand eyes"

Blair Wind

exactly.....theres four limbs on our bodies.....so that would be a thousand bodies....right?

King_Mungi
exactly.....theres four limbs on our bodies.....so that would be a thousand bodies....right?

By my math yes, but I'm Canadian my numbers don't equal you wacky Americans wink

jrodslam

Arent heads counted as limbs too?

If not, then its 1000 indeed.

Blair Wind
so thats why your so pro alpha flight....lol never looked at your location...but hey im American and thats what I got....

Blair Wind
Arent heads counted as limbs too?

If not, then its 1000 indeed.

nope....cuz then he would say five limbs....plus you can lose a limb and survive.....you cant without a head.....

jrodslam
nope....cuz then he would say five limbs....plus you can lose a limb and survive.....you cant without a head.....

I stand corrected. MM is the f'n man.

Whatup880088
it still 1000 normal people un armed vs a guy who fights armies

Blair Wind
he IS the weapon...he went and taught himself EVERYTHING....by sending duplicated all around the world.....so he himself is a weapon.....against wolvie (who has strengh and claws) that would help him alot...but man 1000 would kick the crap outa him.....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>