Batman Almighty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
One is batman.
No matter what, they write some crazy bad scripting wher he dominates every thing.
Scenariothey would actually write something like this)

Superman is knocked out by flying pigs smoking blunts.
Batman flicks hawkman, killing him.
Then batman sluggs it out with shazzam in a flying battle at 100,000,000 x the speed of light, then batman is punched in the face and accidently farts, causing and the earth is destroyed.
Batman then grabbs shazzam with a super duper huber uber mega ultra batman grip technique and shazzam dies.
After that, Batman flyes to outer space and eats the sun in one gulp, thn he cries and superman is brought back to life by one of batman's tears falling on him, Then Batman ripps open reality and creates a new earth.
He says lets there be light and it is so, he says let there be life an all life on earth returns.
Then Then Batman Almighty sits in his magical throne in the land of leprachan and unicorns and goes to sleep.

jplatinum
Prime will talk some smack, then he will try to wave his hand to wvae batman out of existence, but he won't be able to move for batman almighty has mentally paralized him.
Then he will break free of the paralization and they will battle in battle in space at several times the speed of light.
Prime will punch batman, knocking him lightyears through space into a planet that explodes on impact with his mighty back.
He shakes off the punch and grabbs a passing meteor and chucks it at prime, who eyeblasts it.
The meteor explodes sending debris everywhere.
Batman comes flying in under cover of the debris and hits prime in the face with the punch-that-destroys-a-billion-planets.
This dazes prime. Batman then uses his batman mega heat vision to beam prime in the eyes, blinding him permanently.
Then Batman grabbs him with one hand and throws him to the very end of 100 universes. Then Batman will yell with his ultra-god-yell and the whole multiverse will shatter part a billion times over and The heavens will tremble before him.

Tron
Ummmmm, WTF?What the f**k?

Is this suppose to be a VS thread or something?

jinzin
Originally posted by Tron
Ummmmm, WTF?What the f**k?

Is this suppose to be a VS thread or something?

let the man post boys.....let the man post.... laughing out loud

Tron
Originally posted by jinzin
let the man post boys.....let the man post.... laughing out loud

Very well, but I hope he knows that I'll have my limit, before I say, "I don't think so... Closing...".

King KAM
well since we are on the topic of batman, how long does it take him to get out of the suit, cuzz what if he has to tinkle really bad.

ImmortalOne
What will happen if he ejaculated ?? Will he melt the omniverse ?

olympian
"What will happen if he ejaculated ?? Will he melt the omniverse ?"

Of course. This is BatGOD we are talking about. He would destroy everything on its path.

Solidus Snake
and impregnate every woman within 10 parsecs

olympian
We would have little batgodlings running around then.

Oh the nightmare.

ImmortalOne
And then the batgodling has it offspring..... and again.... and again....... oh the HORROR !!!

jplatinum
Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Around these parts batman is god.
You must want to be stoned.
fear

jplatinum
Tron calm down, man.
Relax.

I won't post anything too explicit or obscene.

I'm just having some fun.

Take a deep breathe.
Exhale.
eat a sammich.
drink a glass of milk.
then, Re-read the posts.
I know they will make you laugh, man.

jplatinum
No one is more annoyingly super duper huber uper luper wuper mega ultra ultra(deep distorted voice) ultra ultra (back to regular voice) huper luper batmantastically power than.........
Batman Almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Holy cow, batman, you're suck-tastic !"

jplatinum
Batman versus savage hulk in a tank throwing competition.

Hulk steps up and flings the sherman 10 ton tank 100 miles.
Batman steps up and throws the sherman 10 ton tank 100,000,000 miles.

Hulk grabs the abrams 70 ton tank and hurls it to the sun in a fury of pure rage.

Batman streches his mighty arms, the force of his arms whippin' out iin the air causes the earth's greatest cities to blow away like hit by 1,000,000 hurricanes. He braces himself his feet cratering into the ground under the force of his mighty leg muscles.
He grabbs the tank and swing it around his head and flings it.
It flies out to space,past the sun, into the next, galaxy,through the entire multiverse, all the way to the end of all existence.

Batman wins.
The whole multiverse was watching, knowing this through his almighty awareness of all creation he yells out a mighty yell.
"I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." The yell reaches every ear in all creation.

All beings in the multiverse kneel before him and cheer and dance the dance of 1000000 festivals.
Batman retires to his thrown as the allpowerful king of suck.

jplatinum
Batman: "I am the funk by the dumpster at night,
I am the rat with wings that hides in the dark,
I am your worst nightmare,
I...Am...Batman!!!!!!!!"

Dave chappelle: " Shut up Biatch!, gimme a banana coneyak biatch! mmmmm-mmmmm Biatch!""WWW.davechappelle.com

Orestes
Originally posted by jplatinum
I...Am...Batman!!!!!!!!"

Dave chappelle: " Shut up Biatch!, gimme a banana coneyak biatch! mmmmm-mmmmm Biatch!""WWW.davechappelle.com

Darkwing Duck is rolling over in his grave about now ... wink

jplatinum
laughing
Still funny when you read it the second time, isn't it.

whobdamandog
I...Am...Batman!!!!!!!!"

Closing...

8bitChris
Sad to say..there is nary a villain in the DCU that can defeat Batman.

Dizzle
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Sad to say..there is nary a villain in the DCU that can defeat Batman.

Pssshhh... No one, in any universe, can defeat Batman's true form, as Lord of the Multiomniverse. No one.

A single Batkick could take out as much as 1/3 of the multiomniverse, if Batman really decides to try.

8bitChris
It's official! Batman is officially a joke!

King KAM
batman rocks....plain and simple.

jplatinum
Batman isn't a joke.
Batman is cool.

Batman almighty is a joke.
He is the version of batman that never can loose.
I've seen batman get smacked around and broken.

Its when the writers start their occassional pot smokin' inspired roll of bad writing plots is when he tranforms into the almighty one.

Normally batman is cool.
Sometimes, he is a joke.

ImmortalOne
Yeah, a joke that make dudes like Imperiex laugh to thier doom !!

EsteemedLeader
Thought we called him "Batmyth", and PIS induced Wolverine "Wolvigod"...erm

jplatinum
Behold Batman, I mean batjerk,I mean batgod, I mean Batman Almighty.

Behold wolverine, I mean wolvigod, I mean ultimate wolverine.

For they are two unstoppable cosmic level beings.

brainchild81
Batman isn't a joke.
Batman is cool.

Batman almighty is a joke.
He is the version of batman that never can loose.
I've seen batman get smacked around and broken.

Its when the writers start their occassional pot smokin' inspired roll of bad writing plots is when he tranforms into the almighty one.

Normally batman is cool.
Sometimes, he is a joke. Good post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.