Superman vs. Spiderman with Juggs crystal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
who wins?

colossus17
cant u just say cyttorak crystal......if u dont say the name u make juggs sound like a fagget.....

ScarletSpider
Superman still has the speed and energy projection, I think he could find a way to take Spidernaut out.

Arahan
good question

Spider-Man powers +Peter Parker Genius+Crystal
Surely a fantastic fight. I am going with Juggerspidey.

But I dont say its an easy fight. Juggerspidey wins 6/10
Well you will say supes has more powers but I reckon on Petes
experience and he is a resourceful man.

JirK
i think spiderman would need to practice not trying to stick to walls if hes going to be like juggs. his webs would be useless to superman with "juggs crystal" or not. but he would still kick the crap out of superman. superman is not as invulnerable.

Metalmanx
Exactly. Spidernaut will definitely beat Superman with the Crystal of Cyttorak.

roughrider
Peter is a lot smarter than Cain; he'll make better use of the crystal. Superman's in trouble here. But doesn't Spidey need some armour as well, or will he stick the crystal in his pants?
( Mary Jane:"Tiger, where have you been keeping that large glowing member all this time?"wink wink

legacy92
asome match up im gonna go wit spidey wit juggs crystals thats sick
superman may hav the speed but spidys sense kan doge them all nite long and wit da crystals his punch would jus be insane but this wont be easy for spidy but i tink spidy kan kom out the victor after a long and klose fite...

Cosmo Kramer
Superman would still have kind of the advantage. He can go so fast Spidey would be lapped over and over again until he finally is atleast kncoked down and they have all the time in the world too.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Superman would still have kind of the advantage. He can go so fast Spidey would be lapped over and over again until he finally is atleast kncoked down and they have all the time in the world too.

...With the Crystal of Cyttorak, Spidey would NEVER be knocked out. And Superman does grow old. And fatigue. He would eventually tire and be weakened. And that's when Spidey takes advantage of the situation and beats Superman down.

And I'm sure during the course of the fight, Spidey would've figured out the kryptonite weakness. He is a genius afterall. But it would probably take him a week or two of fighting first.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...With the Crystal of Cyttorak, Spidey would NEVER be knocked out. And Superman does grow old. And fatigue. He would eventually tire and be weakened. And that's when Spidey takes advantage of the situation and beats Superman down.

And I'm sure during the course of the fight, Spidey would've figured out the kryptonite weakness. He is a genius afterall. But it would probably take him a week or two of fighting first.
Superman doesn't seems to age, he has an extremely long lifespan or maybe immortal.

Arahan
poor lois, she gets older but clark remains young? after she is 0ver 40 he will go for another younger girl laughing

brainchild81
Spider-Man beats Supes into the ground in this case. Supes is weak against magic. Spidey's got a magical force field around him. Supes is likely to hurt his hand punching him. Spidey's stronger and magically enhanced strikes means that he's really just gotta punch or kick him once or twice to finish his lame a$$ off for good. Or maybe Spidey could just grab him and headbutt him to death. Happy Dance

Tha C-Master
Lets look at it this way, take away supes bio field and have him face parker....

Spiderman is USED to not being godly strong, so...

Arahan
and dont forget he is always holding back, even in bed laughing
He is afraid that if he uses full power that MJ gets hurt laughing

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Arahan
and dont forget he is always holding back, even in bed laughing
He is afraid that if he uses full power that MJ gets hurt laughing MJ is a tough ol' broad though, ceiling style...

Draco69
"Great Scott! My attacks have no effect. Hmm. I wonder if it has anything to do with that giant pink crystal in his hand?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Draco69
"Great Scott! My attacks have no effect. Hmm. I wonder if it has anything to do with that giant pink crystal in his hand?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Speak up I can't hear you... stick out tongue

Draco69
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Speak up I can't hear you... stick out tongue

toot

Tha C-Master
toot jump

MORE PLEASE!!!!

Draco69
band

dj

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?! cool

Tha C-Master
band

dj

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?! cool pinch

ALMOST!! GO FOR IT!!!

Draco69
2guns raygun

gun_bandana rifle

tomcat

If this does't work NOTHING WILL... evil face

blackweaponx
spidernuat will kick hisass easy but does the crystal make his webbin stronger

Draco69
No. Just strength and durability.

Superman see crystal. Superman take crystal.

Spider-Man normal. Spider-Man die.

blackweaponx
nope when u have the crystal u cant die no matter wat jugger nuat dont need to breath eat anything supes does

Draco69
Which is why Superman will take it. erm

Tha C-Master
2guns raygun

gun_bandana rifle

tomcat

If this does't work NOTHING WILL... evil face blowup
That did it, you are a miracle worker...

Draco69
big grin

Tha C-Master
Lol, good point, parker can just put it in his pants, would supes dare go down there?

shifty

blackweaponx
nope spiderman would put up a good fight wit out the crystal but wit it supes is gone

Draco69
Lol, good point, parker can just put it in his pants, would supes dare go down there?

shifty

Spider-Man would have take his entire costume off. And he doesn't wear underwear so it'll be sticking out like a sore thumb...eww. sick

Tha C-Master
Spider-Man would have take his entire costume off. And he doesn't wear underwear so it'll be sticking out like a sore thumb...eww. sick He could get batman to do the deed...

I was thinking peter had the crystal "situated" before the match...

Draco69
Originally posted by blackweaponx
nope spiderman would put up a good fight wit out the crystal but wit it supes is gone

*sigh* Why can't you don't understand simple concepts:

Superman SEE crystal. Superman TAKE crystal. Spider-Man die.

And Spider-Man without the crystal would die horribly.

Tha C-Master
Well do you concede to the point that if the crystal is "inside" spiderman, (chest or something), that he wins?

Draco69
He could get batman to do the deed...

I was thinking peter had the crystal "situated" before the match...

Well the only place he could hide it is....eww.

X-Ray vision will do the trick...although the mere sight of it will make Superman have a stroke.

blackweaponx
cause spiderman is smart enough to get rid of the crystal like juggernaut did he threw it to outer space

Draco69
Well do you concede to the point that if the crystal is "inside" spiderman, (chest or something), that he wins?

Not really. Sure he's invulnerable to every attack but that doesn't help when Superman decides to end it by dropping him into a black hole or something.

And what "something" are you referring to, ya perv! sick

Tha C-Master
Not really. Sure he's invulnerable to every attack but that doesn't help when Superman decides to end it by dropping him into a black hole or something.

And what "something" are you referring to, ya perv! sick Get your mind out of the gutter.

SICKO

censored

blackweaponx
uh wat make u think spidernuat will let supes pick him up and take him to a black hole

Draco69
cause spiderman is smart enough to get rid of the crystal like juggernaut did he threw it to outer space

That would be a stupid thing to do because without it he loses his aura.

When Juggs threw it into space he was no longer reliant on the crystal's power.

And if Spider-Man DOES get rid of the crystal..then Superman will go after it. And there's nothing Spider-Man could do stop him.

Draco69
Get your mind out of the gutter.

SICKO

censored

laughing

Tha C-Master
That would be a stupid thing to do because without it he loses his aura.

When Juggs threw it into space he was no longer reliant on the crystal's power.

And if Spider-Man DOES get rid of the crystal..then Superman will go after it. And there's nothing Spider-Man could do stop him. Draco, logic isn't working, we have lost hope...

Draco69
uh wat make u think spidernuat will let supes pick him up and take him to a black hole

He won't have TIME to struggle. By the time he thinks he's already in space. Then Spider-Man is completely helpless since he'll just float around making thunderclaps.

blackweaponx
hold up y cant supes beat him man 2 man is he scared

Draco69
Draco, logic isn't working, we have lost hope...

We lost hope a looooooong time ago. sad

Draco69
hold up y cant supes beat him man 2 man is he scared

????

I have no idea what you just said, blackwolverine.bored

Tha C-Master
We lost hope a looooooong time ago. sad I saw you on the new forum, DRACO SIX!!!

Thats my new spot, but when noone's on, I take a shit on a dump, if you know what i mean...

shifty

Draco69
I can't access the site. It's down or something.

blackweaponx
ok so does that mean u think he will lose man 2 man or a scared lil girl that fights gay villains like brainiac

and wtf camn brainiac do make a toaster choke u and dats about it

Draco69
ok so does that mean u think he will lose man 2 man or a scared lil girl that fights gay villains like brainiac

and wtf camn brainiac do make a toaster choke u and dats about it

The state of our country's youth saddens me... sad

Tha C-Master
I can't access the site. It's down or something. What do you mean, I get in fine.

confused

when did you last try?

blackweaponx
dont matter spidernuat wins thats it

long pig
You don't need to be in touch with the crystal for it to work. Jug only touched it once, and threw it into space.

It never was in his chest, that was just on-site writing by a writer who didn't know what he was talking about.

If spidernaut had the gem, used it and threw it into space, he'd have the power forever.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by long pig
You don't need to be in touch with the crystal for it to work. Jug only touched it once, and threw it into space.

It never was in his chest, that was just on-site writing by a writer who didn't know what he was talking about.

If spidernaut had the gem, used it and threw it into space, he'd have the power forever. So do you see spiderman winning?

I was thinking in good ol' brawl, definitely.

Spiderman is used to being on the weaker side, unlike juggs and supes, so when he gets that extra power, he should be pretty tough.

As far as an environmental win, he could always find a way to earth.

He should get the forcefield correct?

long pig
Oh, hell no he doesn't win.

He just doesn't lose either. It's a stalemate.

Inifinite durability vs someone who's too fast to hit.

Yeah, he'd get the FF, but he might not know how to use all his powers, it took Jug a long time to figure it out, he still doesn't know most of his powers.

And if he was in outerspace, he'd walk back, no biggie.

Tha C-Master
I agree on that, spiderman wouldn't do much to supes and likewise, unless we are talking about a cage match or something, which wasn't specified..

Metalmanx
*sigh* Why can't you don't understand simple concepts:

Superman SEE crystal. Superman TAKE crystal. Spider-Man die.

And Spider-Man without the crystal would die horribly.

Uh...Spiderman wouldn't be holding the crystal. The crystal becomes part of its avatar. Have you ever seen Juggernaut have to hold the crystal before? Except for those story arcs that apparently required the crystal to be in the story for plot reasons, I mean. But other than that, no. The crystal is just a part of him since he found it.

Superman will take nothing from Spiderman but the beating of his life.

roughrider
Glad for the "touch crystal' points. So we don't have to get all Pulp Fiction on this matchup... laughing out loud
So I guess its a stalemate at best. Supes will get a thrashing before its over though.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Uh...Spiderman wouldn't be holding the crystal. The crystal becomes part of its avatar. Have you ever seen Juggernaut have to hold the crystal before? Except for those story arcs that apparently required the crystal to be in the story for plot reasons, I mean. But other than that, no. The crystal is just a part of him since he found it.

Superman will take nothing from Spiderman but the beating of his life. Ditto. And the Black hole thing is very lameish. Supes have some kinda power that tells him where black holes are, or are they just around when he needs 'em? Supes grabs Spidey at superspeed, the Spidey sense warns Spidey right before the grab so although he doesn't avoid it, Spidey's able to grab Supes also(Supes is fast, but a Flash he is not). Supes tries to punch him off, but only hurts himself and then proceeds to be head-butted to death Happy Dance

Tha C-Master
well tbh the superspeed is of little use in a h2h fight, in travel its grand, but flying that fast won't do much unless he's taking him somewhere.

TwisterGameX
Edit

Does Spiderman really need the crystal, to take this match ?

Tha C-Master
team?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Edit

Does Spiderman really need the crystal, to take this match ?

Are you trying to mock us here? I know you're what you're thinking. "Everyone thinks Spiderman can beat everyone, so he doesn't even really need the crystal of Cyttorak to take down Superman of all people! Pshaw!"

I don't even mean that in an offensive way, but it's just a good way to lose respect from others when you do that.

Remember, we started fresh, I'm being nice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.