Vash the Stampede vs. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thor Man
Who wins in this no holds barred fight?

JirK
hulk SMASH!

broly112
hulk would crush the living shit out of vash

Thor Man
But wouldn't Vash need one bullet to shoot the hulk dead? He shot that 20 feet giant in the hand and he fell down like a wussy. Vash is faster right? Or the ANGEL ARM...nah, hulk would stomp vash in a minute if he tries that.

King KAM
Hulk wont hit vash and if he hits him her wont kill him, and The hulk wont die either.

jplatinum
Vash is considerbly tougher than you give him credit for.

That being said, this fight is a stale mate.

Hulk is much much much stronger than vash from start, true.
However, vash is much much faster, more acrobatic, and much more finely atuned in combat.

Hulk is just a powerful brawler.
So this fight is like hulk trying to smash vash, with no avail.
Vash trying to shoot hulk, but the bullet won't even pierce him.
Hulk took hundreds of point blank machine gun blasts I hardly think a bullet from vash would do squat to him.
At the same time, hulk will never, ever touch vash.
Spiderman danced circles around hulk for a whole day or so.
Vash is even better than spiderman, even though he acts goofy, its a cover up to hide how deadly he really is.

Vash is like spiderman mixed with bullseye, he won't miss.
Since the bullet won't stop hulk and hulk won't touch vash,
this is a stalemate.

And don't say "Vash will use angel arm".
Angel arm will only piss hulk off even more.
Yet hulk still won't be able to hit him, so again, this brings us back to square one.
Stalemate.

Hit_and_Miss
sure angel arm won't do him in?? I'm not too upto date on hulk feets..

dvampire
Originally posted by jplatinum
Vash is considerbly tougher than you give him credit for.

That being said, this fight is a stale mate.

Hulk is much much much stronger than vash from start, true.
However, vash is much much faster, more acrobatic, and much more finely atuned in combat.

Hulk is just a powerful brawler.
So this fight is like hulk trying to smash vash, with no avail.
Vash trying to shoot hulk, but the bullet won't even pierce him.
Hulk took hundreds of point blank machine gun blasts I hardly think a bullet from vash would do squat to him.
At the same time, hulk will never, ever touch vash.
Spiderman danced circles around hulk for a whole day or so.
Vash is even better than spiderman, even though he acts goofy, its a cover up to hide how deadly he really is.

Vash is like spiderman mixed with bullseye, he won't miss.
Since the bullet won't stop hulk and hulk won't touch vash,
this is a stalemate.

And don't say "Vash will use angel arm".
Angel arm will only piss hulk off even more.
Yet hulk still won't be able to hit him, so again, this brings us back to square one.
Stalemate.

I disagree. Hulk will hit him one good time to end the match. Vash is quick, but his speed is no greater than Spiderman (minus the spider senses), who Hulk has hit before. Plus Vash will evetually get tired. smile

EvilCap America
Originally posted by dvampire
I disagree. Hulk will hit him one good time to end the match. Vash is quick, but his speed is no greater than Spiderman (minus the spider senses), who Hulk has hit before. Plus Vash will evetually get tired. smile

Id say Vash>Spidey in speed.There are points where people dont even see Vash moving and not much can put a hit on him.Problem with the match is Vash cant take down Hulk without using the Angel arm without holding back something hes not really apt to do

Swanky-Tuna
Wouldn't Hulk just smash his left hand into his right hand and blow out Vash's eardrums?

jplatinum
It won't work on vash.

The soundwave smash trick has a direct pattern it travels.
Although he acts like a dope, vash would not stand in the path of this attack.

Sure spiderman has been hit by hulk, but spiderman is a wise-crackin' always slippin' and doing stupid stuff when he should be serious in a fight.
He is careless, especially when he fights someone like hulk.
It seems the harder his opponent the more careless he is.
He acts like a damn clown when he should be trying to stay focused 100%.

That is why spiderman has been hit by hulk.
Vash won't be so careless.

Oh and A direct angel arm would be like a superhuman punch to hulk,
which means it would phase him alittle, but it just won't really hurt him, which as I said before will piss him the hell off.
It would phase alittle though.
Maybe a direct hit to the head/face by angel arm.
That's gotta phase even hulk.
(angel arm is like a 5 megaton nuke concentrated into a beam.)

Vash is not spiderman, he is better than spiderman.
Yeah, I said it, so what, its true.

Unhittable meets unstoppable.
Stalemate *****!!!!!!!!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
The soundwave smash trick has a direct pattern it travels.
Is omnidirectional a pattern?

Hit_and_Miss
Yer I agree this probly would end in a statemate.. though in the end vash would probably carm hulk down with his "stupid man" act...

Thor Man
I read somewhere that Hulk was hit by many nuclear warheads and still survived so Vash's Angel arm wouldn't do nothing. And he lifted a 150 billion ton mountain. Vash can't do that.

I think Hulk wins this one.

Juntai
Originally posted by Thor Man
I read somewhere that Hulk was hit by many nuclear warheads and still survived. And he lifted a 150 billion ton mountain. Vash can't do that stick out tongue he lifted a small section of it,

Hit_and_Miss
vash's angel arm put a hole in the moon.... its much more powerful then a few nukes...

Thor Man
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
vash's angel arm put a hole in the moon.... its much more powerful then a few nukes...

This is where Hulk's regenerative abilities come on.

DarkCrawler
Hulk IS fast enough to catch missiles out from air...

rader
Originally posted by Juntai
he lifted a small section of it,

and he admitted most of it was leverage. not strength... if we're talking about the same moment in the secret wars right?

rader
anyways i think anyone who thinks that vash could ever beat spidey is wrong. that one would be a stale mate, but because of of spidermans spidey sense he would make him impossible for vash to hit, putting the match more in spideys favor, but onto the match at hand; The hulk would only need one hit to completely crush vash. he, I'm pretty certain, is around class 100 right? if so Vash couldn't take a single hit, but it would be almost impossible to hit vash. Vash stands no chance of winning, and Hulk only has a small chance of winning.

Gecko4lif
angel arm brf's hulk

FearOfBlood
Thunderclap wins.

boriquaking55
Why wouldn't the Thunderclap work?

Kutulu
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Why wouldn't the Thunderclap work?

Thunderclap would knock Vash out instantly.

Hulk 10/10.

psycho gundam
spite

Hitman911

Vash is not spiderman, he is better than spiderman.
Yeah, I said it, so what, its true.

Unhittable meets unstoppable.
Stalemate *****!!!!!!!!!!! laughing no2

Bol Gath
The mountain feat made by hulk in secret wars is hardly his best strength feat.... far from it actually. He has held tectonic plates together while relatively calm (tectonic plate = couple of trillion tons). And he has held matter and antimatter apart, that is a far, FAR greater strength feat than the mountain lifting.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Bol Gath
The mountain feat made by hulk in secret wars is hardly his best strength feat.... far from it actually. He has held tectonic plates together while relatively calm (tectonic plate = couple of trillion tons). And he has held matter and antimatter apart, that is a far, FAR greater strength feat than the mountain lifting.

Actually it would be a lot more than in the trillions, it would be more like quintillions of tons. He wasn't exactly calm though, he was pretty hyped up, but still that's a humongous feat in terms of pure strength (for example everybody got excited about All Star Superman holding up several quadrillion tons, the tectonic plate feat would put Hulk on par with A.S. Superman in terms of strength).

Bol Gath
Originally posted by Kutulu
Actually it would be a lot more than in the trillions, it would be more like quintillions of tons. He wasn't exactly calm though, he was pretty hyped up, but still that's a humongous feat in terms of pure strength (for example everybody got excited about All Star Superman holding up several quadrillion tons, the tectonic plate feat would put Hulk on par with A.S. Superman in terms of strength).

I wasn't talking about the feat in Planet hulk... The one I thought about was that older one, with jarella (or whatever her name was). He did it back then to, and that time he was pretty calm. But yes, that feat is insane, but still, holding matter and antimatter apart is even more insane

psycho gundam
wwh > logan > vash the red stain on the curb.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Kutulu
Thunderclap would knock Vash out instantly.

Hulk 10/10.

Best case senerio Vash gets knocked out instanty, worst case, all his organs are ruptured and his brain is turned into jelly. sad

Kutulu
Originally posted by Bol Gath
I wasn't talking about the feat in Planet hulk... The one I thought about was that older one, with jarella (or whatever her name was). He did it back then to, and that time he was pretty calm. But yes, that feat is insane, but still, holding matter and antimatter apart is even more insane

True, even Apocalypse recognized what a huge potential power the Hulk had:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/celestialtechulk.png

Symmetric Chaos
Excluding the AngelArm Vash has no way to hurt Hulk in any meaningful way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.