ChryWizard's Poetry collection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChryWizard

Coldfire
Hey that one was pretty good! happy

Leo.M
I wish i could wright poetry sad

Coldfire
Originally posted by Leo.M
I wish i could wright poetry sad
eek! I've never seen you in here before! Heya big grin I've heard lots of people say they can't, but then when they show me something they've done, it's pretty good. Don't give up smile

Leo.M
Originally posted by Coldfire
eek! I've never seen you in here before! Heya big grin I've heard lots of people say they can't, but then when they show me something they've done, it's pretty good. Don't give up smile

hi2hay, haven't talked to you in a while, how u been? I suck at poetry...the only good poem I've written was one i sent my ex.....hmmmm let me see if i can find it smile

Coldfire
Originally posted by Leo.M
hi2hay, haven't talked to you in a while, how u been? I suck at poetry...the only good poem I've written was one i sent my ex.....hmmmm let me see if i can find it smile
I've been pretty good smile

Well I seriously gotta go to bed now but if you find it post it somewhere or send it to me via PM, and I'll talk to ya later wavey

P.S. sorry for having conversations in your thread ChryWizard... I have a really bad habit of doing that....

DreamingWarrior
Nice work. More, We demand More! laughing out loud

Coldfire
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
Nice work. More, We demand More! laughing out loud
Quite demanding now are we? laughing out loud

But more poems would be great yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.