52,000 ninjas run the gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
52,000 normal strength average ninjas run the gaunlet. How far do they get with ful rest between fights.

Jubilee
Cyclops
Wolverine
Spiderman
Batman
Luke Cage
Thing
Strange
Thor
Superman

Creshosk
Originally posted by long pig
52,000 normal strength average ninjas run the gaunlet. How far do they get with ful rest between fights.

Jubilee
Cyclops
Wolverine
Spiderman
Batman
Luke Cage
Thing
Strange
Thor
Superman Do their numbers replenish between fights or are any members that are cut down, stay down?

8bitChris
LOL

I say they get to Strange.

Creshosk
Thing might be able to do it. . .

Of course this also depends on the replenish question. . .

long pig
The numbers totally replenish, they're all back to full health.

King KAM
did you guys remember that as long as cyclops isnt surrounded then they dont get past him, they all get charred were gonna be eating ninja-kabobs for months.....

Solidus Snake
i say thing

how strong is cage?

K3VIL
Cage can lift 25 tons.
Cage has diamond hard skin.
He has average reflexes and street fighting skills and is a P.I.M.P. son of a *****.
He'll stomp all of them.

Solidus Snake
i think they may wear down cage. 52 000 is alotta ppl

TheKahn
I think that they could take everyone until Cage. With being able to lift 25 tons a shot to the head or chest would be enough to take down any normal human (yes even ninjas). And when he get tired he can simply stop fighting and rest. With diamon hard skin, it doesn't seem likely that the ninjas can really hurt him. Same deal with the Thing, Thor, and Superman. Strange could just use some spells and be done with them.

Solidus Snake
suppose cage got stabbed in the eye ear, or someone jabbed a sai in his ass?

Arahan
a sai in the ass....argh horrible vision.

Thing or Strange.

Draco69
They don't get past Cyclops. Realizing he's hopelessly outnumbered he takes of his visor...and all of them are reduced to dust.

Draco69
Jubilee could also take it IF she really cut loose.

Tha C-Master
Are there any specifications on jubilee?

ZephroCarnelian
Cage only has steel hard skin. He's bulletproof to normal bullets but not armour piercing ones.

Skin is only a coupla mill thick - a ninja sword wielded with skill and force would be able to break his skin.

I say they get to Thing.

smile

long pig
Well, let's say they HAD to fight each character, even if they couldn't beat, say, Cage. How would the ninjas do against them if they had no choice but to fight each hero?

ZephroCarnelian
They'd beat everyone apart from the last four.

Thing would smash through them like the Pit Troll from Lord of the Rings.

Except no blond gimp with pointy ears'll fire an arrow through his throat.

-----------

Strange would blow them all away.

And Thor and Supes...? Oh please...

Scoobless
i'd say Cyclops could stop them, as could Strange, Thor and Superman

everyone else would be screwed

long pig
Don't force me to make a "1million ninjas vs Thor" mad

ZephroCarnelian

You wouldn't dare.... evil face

long pig
Psh! Watch me! evil face

K3VIL
And what they are supposed to do to him?

Scoobless
how about 1 million Ninja V's 30,000 Sentinels?

K3VIL
Originally posted by Scoobless

Creshosk
evil face

Originally posted by K3VIL
And what they are supposed to do to him?

"Ninja vanish without a trace."

long pig
Originally posted by Scoobless
Ok, that's just silly.

Draco69
People they ain't gettin pass Cyclops. Visor off.

I would even say Jubilee since she can literally nuke them is she went all out.

Scoobless
Ok, that's just silly.

perhaps....... mad

Creshosk
Originally posted by Draco69

I would even say Jubilee since she can literally nuke them is she went all out. Your post makes me happy for some reason . . .

8bitChris
Cyclops deserves all the credit in the world but I don't think he's taking out 50,000 Ninjas.

He'll probably get taken down in a volley of Ninja Stars. (Shuriken, whatever you want to call them.)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Draco69

I would even say Jubilee since she can literally nuke them is she went all out.

I agree completely, Draco.

Cyclops is a freakin surgeon with his optic blasts. And as soon as he's outnumbered...visor off. Everyone's dead.

And Jubilee. Oh, man. I can't wait till Marvel writes her at her true potential, that same true potential that Professor X is scared that she'll find one day.

I say, if Professor X is worried she'll realize how powerful she is, then she clearly has some untapped power that she needs to tap.

I think if she was written correctly, she'd win, too.

jplatinum
No one person below thing level can beat that many ninjas at once.
Batman doesn't count cause he is beyond god level.

Draco69
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Cyclops deserves all the credit in the world but I don't think he's taking out 50,000 Ninjas.

He'll probably get taken down in a volley of Ninja Stars. (Shuriken, whatever you want to call them.)

Honey. All those shuriekens would just get vaporized by an enormous wave of red energy coming from Cyclop's eyes.

8bitChris
Cyclops doesn't vaporize things. It's more like a punch.

His blast is a concussive force. It is to my understanding there is no heat to it either.

Please don't me honey. It's a little awkward coming from you.

Cyclops eats it against 50,000 Ninjas.

King KAM
Originally posted by TheKahn
I think that they could take everyone until Cage. With being able to lift 25 tons a shot to the head or chest would be enough to take down any normal human (yes even ninjas). And when he get tired he can simply stop fighting and rest. With diamon hard skin, it doesn't seem likely that the ninjas can really hurt him. Same deal with the Thing, Thor, and Superman. Strange could just use some spells and be done with them.
one they cant even take cyclops, since they are normal humans he can do away witht hem all swiftly, two....cage has steel hard skin, and can lift 3 tons....(unless his strength has been up graded)

willRules
uummm Cyclops will win this........

Draco69

His blast is a concussive force. It is to my understanding there is no heat to it either.

Cyclops eats it against 50,000 Ninjas.

A punch? The concussive force would SHATTER them. And continue shattering the itty bitty parts until it's might as well be vaporized.

Visor off. Good-bye and enjoy the afterlife.

8bitChris
After having to defend Cyclops so much I must admit it's a little refreshing to see him finally overrated.

Creshosk

Cyclops eats it against 50,000 Ninjas. A punch that goes throguh metal. He may not vaporize them, but I don't think the average human body can take hits that punch through metal.

8bitChris
Cyclops will be surrounded and then he's done for. The conditions were for highly trained Ninjas right? Not comotose ones who will stand still and die?

Draco69
Cyclops will be surrounded and then he's done for. The conditions were for highly trained Ninjas right? Not comotose ones who will stand still and die?

Cyclops takes of his visor. Then twirls around like a ballerina. The results would be the same.

And he wouldn't let them surround him.

8bitChris
Can we have a similar feat? Has Cyclops ever done anything like this before without overexerting himself?

We've all seen him burnt out from using his optic blast too much.

Spiderman and Batman must be jokes compared to Cyclops then since he is Greater than 52,000 Ninjas.

Draco69
Can we have a similar feat? Has Cyclops ever done anything like this before without overexerting himself?

We've all seen him burnt out from using his optic blast too much.

Spiderman and Batman must be jokes compared to Cyclops then since he is Greater than 52,000 highly trained Ninjas.

He's never twirled around like a ballerina that's for sure. But he CAN. And he's smart enough to do so.

Yes he can burn out himself if uses his optic blast too much. However it has to be TREMENDOUS. Like tearing apart a mountain.

Not disposing with ninjas.

Metalmanx
Does anyone have that pic from Astonishing X-men? The one where Cyke takes his visor off and effortlessly destroys a fleet of enemies (I forgot what they were) with one blast? He didn't look very tired if you ask me. He really made it look rather simple the way he did it.

Please, someone find this picture. It's on the forums somewhere, but I'm not sure where to find it.

Scoobless
he was also the first one to properly damage Onslaughts armour.... that didn't faze him too much either

Dizzle
Originally posted by jplatinum
No one person below thing level can beat that many ninjas at once.
Batman doesn't count cause he is beyond god level.

Agreed. Batman could easily vaporize the ninjas, along with the planet, the solar system, the galaxy, the universe, the multiverse, the omniverse, and a good chunk of the multiomniverse that the ninjas are standing in, all with one Batkick. (going all out, Batman can destroy exactly 1/3 of a multiomniverse with the mighty Batkick)

Cyclops takes the first 50,000 ninjas, but is then stabbed in the back, collectively, by the remaining 2,000. Seriously, that's a LOT of freaking ninjas. Even the power of a ballerina twirl probably wouldn't end up getting all of them.

The last 4 win. I don't think Cage is quite good enough to take all them ninjas. He's gonna get tired after smashing the first couple thousand, then slow down and be overwhelmed.

The rest die from sheer number disadvantages.

Scoobless
Thing could be taken out out by continual gas attacks

(from the Ninjas i mean.... not some gastrointestinal thing)

Dizzle
Hehehe, gas attacks. The ninjas stealthily feed Ben 6 tons of laxative, in the guise of an ordinary city block sized pizza. Though that may bring about more than gas attacks, and would be one of the very few possibilities for a double KO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.