Orion vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
I always wondered how a fight between two really good fighters with really good weapons and really ****ed up faces would go.

BRB gets his mjolnir and anything else he normally carries.

Orion gets his astro force and MB.

ImmortalOne
Hahahahah

REAL ****ed up faces !!!

Well, I think its a real 50/50 !!!

K3VIL
Both are highly strong and durable, they possess superhuman speed and reaction time, and centuries of battle experience, plus outstanding fighting skills.
I think in the strenght department, they're equal, and they both had impressive durability feats, so it will come down to GodForce VS Astro Force.
Sure if Orion goes Berserk, he'll be like a Warrior Madness Thor, and Bill will not be able to stop him.

ImmortalOne
Well............. Orion IS a GOD !!!

K3VIL
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Well............. Orion IS a GOD !!!
BRB too.

ImmortalOne
He's a humanoid, but suddenly turned INTO a GOD !!!

Arahan
Guys read Stormbreaker Saga. BRB is a real kick ass. So I am going with him. Hard fight thou

roughrider
Extremely close fight...hate to sit on the fence, but it's 50/50 for me.

TheKahn
Very close to a tie, but I would give a slight edge to BRB. The only reason is that Orion's temper could give BRB a small advantage in the fight. That is a big if and if Orion keeps his cool its a toss up.

long pig
Damn, roughrider. Your sig is hella small!

So, most think it's a stalemate? I kinda agree.

But, I'd say Orion is a slightly better fighter with a smidge faster reaction and speed and a hulk-like healing factor, but.....nothing too major.

And of course we have the rage Orion goes into, which is never ever a good thing.

yahman
Im going with The horse over the God, mainly due to his awesome displays during Storm breaker. smile

long pig
Orion has blown up planets, too. And faught back a universe destroying blast with his AF. You can't push back that kinda power unless you possess it yourself.

Sentry
Originally posted by long pig
Orion has blown up planets, too. And faught back a universe destroying blast with his AF. You can't push back that kinda power unless you possess it yourself.

Your right lp. Orion is just one of those misunderstood powerhouses. If it's Orion's full potential, and BRB full potential, then I say stalemate.

Oh, lp, BRB does possess such power. But it'll probably be a stalemate.

Both at their full potential would crush Superman though.

long pig
I believe BRB has planet destroying power, of course. I was stating that Orion potentially has -universe- destroying power. As seen when he pushed back a universe destroying blast.

The AF is highly underrated.

Still, a stalemate.

Please, Superman is a chump compaired to these two badasses.

roughrider
Originally posted by long pig
Damn, roughrider. Your sig is hella small!

So, most think it's a stalemate? I kinda agree.

But, I'd say Orion is a slightly better fighter with a smidge faster reaction and speed and a hulk-like healing factor, but.....nothing too major.

And of course we have the rage Orion goes into, which is never ever a good thing.

I'm workin' on the signature, don't you worry; I only just found the best way to create an avatar yesterday. I put in a call to the art thread yesterday, looking for help.

long pig
Well, shit, dude. I'll help you if you need me.

What kinda sig you looking for? My sigs aren't the best, but it's better than that shotty thing you got. big grin

Draco69
It's nice to know that my respect thread was put to some good use.

long pig
Originally posted by Draco69
It's nice to know that my respect thread was put to some good use.

Indeed.

JOE NUNEZ
i dont know who would win

leonidas
it is VERY close. orion has an edge in combat speed, a slight edge imo in strength and skill (he is a god of battle, after all) and experience. coupled with the astroforce which speeds his healing and his motherbox that does the same AND supplies him with loads of other info about whoever he fights, i'd go with orion maybe 6/10.

great fight though.

the Darkone
It's 50/50, Beta Ray Bill defeated Thor before he got upgraded by Odin so Beta Ray Bill is little bitt stronger than and more visious warrior then Thor also. Orion, Beta Ray Bill, Thor are equals at full potential they will kill superman ass, it will all come down who takes advantage of one another mistakes. If Orion sleeps on BRB, Orion will get his head kicked and like wise with BRB, like I said before it's 50/50

Marcus4600
50/50. Beta Ray Bill is as powerful as Thor, so I think it's even. Good fight though.

Horrificus
BRB is more powerful than Thor.

In his origin, he beats the crap out of Thor BEFORE he even has Thor's powers and a hammer. Just as his old cybor self, he beat Thor down. That is why Mjolnir allowed him to pick the hammer up.
This means that he was physically superior, as well as more skilled.
Then, on top of it, he is given the powers of a thundergod, with a hammer to match.

They just never moved on how powerful he was after all that.
Destroy a planet? Come on. Of course he can. That is nothing for these guys. As a matter of fact, hold on a second...

Ok, I'm back. I just destroyed a planet. Thre goes another one. And a third.
See? No big deal.

The Ion
BRB is more effective than Thor since he's less prone to holding back. I don't know if I'd say he's outright more powerful. Both of them really cutting loose and I see Thor winning more often than not.

leonidas
Originally posted by The Ion
BRB is more effective than Thor since he's less prone to holding back. I don't know if I'd say he's outright more powerful. Both of them really cutting loose and I see Thor winning more often than not.

i agree. one thing thor will always have that bill will always lack is his GOD FORCE. that's a huge edsge in thor's favor. bloodlust thor is mad thor, and that thor beat the crap out of bill easily. without without madness, just not holding back, i give the edge to thor, though it is a very very slight edge.

the Darkone
BRB does have godforce blast since he is a god bestowed by Odin.

leonidas
Originally posted by the Darkone
BRB does have godforce blast since he is a god bestowed by Odin.

where have you seen this demonstrated? confused

the Darkone
Strombreaker #5 and that wasn't a bolt of lighting that went threw his mouth, even stated when appear in thor 337-338 that he is equal to Thor in every ability including godforce blast.

spetznaz
Orion has the Astroforce.
BRB has the god force.
Equal (at least for all intents and purposes).

Orion has a motherbox to give him detail overviews of the battle.
BRB has Skuttlebutt to do the same.
Equal (although I'd much rather have a motherbox).

Both are enraged warrior-gods who give it all in battle.

Good matchup. Hard to pick a winner (particularly if both are going full force).
Needless to say the losers would be any nearby planets.

Diunic
BRB was above Thor but that is past, now he's far below RKT. I think BRB got potential to defeat Orion. I would say BRB 6/10.

CaptainStoic
This seems funny to me, wasn't there a cross over where Galactus fought Darseid and was going to eat Apocalypse? I saw The Silver Surfer beat Orion up with ease I mean it was no contest!!!!
How then can Orion stand a chance against Beta Ray Bill who beat the hell out of Thor the first time they met, and beat up on Galactus' new herald in his Stormbreaker mini series? Orion is a new God Thor is an old one, is there a difference?
I really don't know much about Orion and his Astro Force powers but I have seen him get crushed a number of times by Superman... I just don't see how he could fight Beta Ray Bill and give him any kind of a challenge... I may be wrong though, after all DC has a way of changing their characters power levels on the fly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.