Philosophia Effugiturus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderer

Wonderer
Any comments welcome.

Shakyamunison
For any existence to be, a non-existence would have to also be. However, there is only one existence and not two, so the flaw is in the pondering.

The universe is like a movie screen and we are sitting far too close. The colors dance before our eyes and we try to understand the true nature of the world. How can we do this, when we are looking at the lights and not seeing what is really there? When the movie is done, as when our life is over, we will realize that all the while we were looking at a blank screen. The nothingness is the three fold existence of the true nature of reality.

Wonderer
How exactly do you define 'nothingness'. Is it projection of the imagination?

debbiejo
Nothingness?????? OK shaky...tell em.... huh

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Wonderer
How exactly do you define 'nothingness'. Is it projection of the imagination?

If you lived in a world that was only two dimensions, forward, backward, left and right: what would up or down be?

Wonderer
Ahh, ok, you give a great analogy. So am I right in assuming the 'nothingness' is an extended dimension, and that it is basically unreal to us in the sense that it has existential properties we can't experience?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Wonderer
Ahh, ok, you give a great analogy. So am I right in assuming the 'nothingness' is an extended dimension, and that it is basically unreal to us in the sense that it has existential properties we can't experience?

I believe we do experience some of these properties, they are not easily understood. Example; In the true reality everything is the same size, but we experience scale. I don't know this for sure, I can't understand the true nature of reality while I'm here.

debbiejo
Different frequencies as other dimensions....only some can experience them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.