colossus vs. spiderman/wolverine/luke cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
?

armandovalles
The team. All Spiderman and Cage have to do is distract him long enough for Wolverine to get a few good shots in a then its over. But if Colossus fights smart and takes out Wolverine quickly right at the start of the fight then Colossus wins.

colossus17
but wolverine cannot pierce colossus....

roughrider
Colossus wins.

armandovalles
Wolverine definitely CAN pierce Colossus. All Colossus is is very dense Steel, Wolverine's claws are 1rst grade ADAMANTIUM!

roughrider
With that adamantium skeleton then, Wolverine won't mind when Colossus field-goals him to Newfoundland!

K3VIL
Originally posted by armandovalles
Wolverine definitely CAN pierce Colossus. All Colossus is is very dense Steel, Wolverine's claws are 1rst grade ADAMANTIUM!
1st grade?No.
Can he pierce him?No, cause him small scars?Yes.
Solution?
Cage throw Logan at Colossus, Logan stab Colossus into the head.

TheKahn
I have to give the Colossus in this one. He has been Wolverine's team mate for years and is fully aware of the dangers of his claws. As thoes are the only things in this fight that can harm him, I see Colossus either taking the fight in doors and collasping the building or by getting in close with Wolverine and throwing him out of the immiedate area. The whole fight depends on weither Colossus can neutralize Wolverine in some way. I think he could find some way. Colossus 7/10

Metalmanx
Gah. Colossus wins. Not just because of my sig, but because he does.

Wolverine can't pierce him, no matter how hard he tries.

I must admit though, that is a smart strategy--Having Cage throw Wolverine at Colossus. Very smart move.

Though Colossus is plenty fast enough to dodge said attack. He's shown time and time again to have pretty decent acrobatic abilities. And all of them would tire long before he does.

He could just punt all three to different spots on the globe and wait for them to return, effectively winning the match.

Tha C-Master
It would be a stalemate, due to the fact he isn't hitting spiderman, but it is possible for the guys to annoy him long enough to web him up, and its also possible for colossus to crush petey in a good sound hit.

King KAM
Originally posted by K3VIL
1st grade?No.
Can he pierce him?No, cause him small scars?Yes.
Solution?
Cage throw Logan at Colossus, Logan stab Colossus into the head.
Wolverine DOES have 1st grade adamantium, AND he can pierce colossus, it wont be easy but still he can definatley do it, hescut through re-inforced steel doors before which where more dense then colossus' skin, he can get the job done, but i think that the team will win either way, collossus cant fight as well as anyone on the team spidey and powerman keep him busy, wolverine finishes.

Tha C-Master
Colossus is too dense and thick to cut.

Think of an expensive knife going through a aluminum can, now imagine having to cut an aluminum block...

Piedmon
I can't believe people are actually saying Colossus can beat Wolverine, Spider-Man, and Luke Cage. Hell, Spidey webs up Petey's legs, tripping him, and then Cage drives Wolverine's claws into Colossus. It's that simple.

Tha C-Master
possible...

golem370
How about Spider-Man spins Web around Colossus and twirls him around like he did a Three ton Wrecking when he faced Juggernaut. and then lets go.

Tha C-Master
Sounds naughty, and I like it... shifty

Metalmanx
Do I need to post scans of Wolverine attempting to cut Colossus, and only being rewarded with sparks as the two metals clash? As in no cuts at all. No scars. No piercing.

Only if you think I should, King KAM.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Do I need to post scans of Wolverine attempting to cut Colossus, and only being rewarded with sparks as the two metals clash? As in no cuts at all. No scars. No piercing.

Only if you think I should, King KAM. Wolverine tried to cut Colossus but didnt fair to well....................

Metalmanx
And that's just one example, snoopdogg. I've actually got another instance of the same thing happening.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Metalmanx
And that's just one example, snoopdogg. I've actually got another instance of the same thing happening.

Post it. Post it. People always assume that Wolvie can cut through anything, but thats clearly not the case.

Cosmo Kramer
Wolverine turns around and guts both Luke and Peter then says "Why the hell did you think I would help kill a dead dude!"

snoopdogg
I just want to post this scan just for the hell of it.

Thing vs. Colossus in arm wrestling.

snoopdogg
Colossus also beat the sh!t out of a Skrull who copied Gladiator.

When a skrull copies somebody the also copy their array of powers.

colossus17
indeed colossus takes them

Piedmon
Yeah, but the Skrull probably lacked the fanatical, psychological zeal that makes Gladiator so powerful....

OK, go up to the first post. Does it say "Wolverine vs Colossus?" No, it says Wolverine, Spider Man, and Luke Cage vs Colossus. Go look at your very own scan. It says that Colossus' organic steel is no match for Wolverine's adamantium. The reason Logan can't stab Peter has nothing to do with Colossus. Wolverine just lacks the strength to push his claws through.

That won't be the case when Luke Cage flings him at some rediculously high velocity. And Colossus ensnared in Spider Man's webbing is a very easy target!

spiderboy5
i think that colosuess rocks but isnt he getting a bit overrated right now? and as long as the team stay alive long enough spidey would definetly think of a plan to kil colossues, like how he thought of a plan to kill morlun. (if anybody doesnt no who morlun is let me explain)
morlun was a villain that wanted to absorb spideys energy spidey eventually got his A$$ kicked. but he thought of a plan to kill morlun and at the end spidey wins. GO SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

golem370
Really all it would take is a lot of Webbing around the arms and legs. and Spider-Man. He could put it around his eyes then go off until ether Colossus rips the Webbing or Spider-Man takes him down.

Magic_attack
Colossus would own these 3.

colossus17
indeed he does....

Piedmon
Since we've decided to abandon all reasonable answers....

Wolverine breaks a bottle of Jack over Colossus's head, drains it, and goes to have teh btt sks w/Mary Jane and Mysty Knight. The end.

snoopdogg
Colossus also laid the smack down on a Skrull/Hulk.

colossus17
exactly.

Tha C-Master
I disagree, logan doesn't have the STRENGTH to cut colossus, get it?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I disagree, logan doesn't have the STRENGTH to cut colossus, get it?

he may only be able to scratch Colossus..... but i have a comic where he's up against an adamantium robot with the help of Cap.... they get the bot down on the ground and Wolvy tries to pierce the neck joints... but he isn't strong enough to force his claws through.... so he gets Cap to smack his hands into the robot with his shield ..... so while he may not have the strength on his own, one of his teammates would have that strength and could, theoretically, help him force them right through Colossus

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Scoobless
he may only be able to scratch Colossus..... but i have a comic where he's up against an adamantium robot with the help of Cap.... they get the bot down on the ground and Wolvy tries to pierce the neck joints... but he isn't strong enough to force his claws through.... so he gets Cap to smack his hands into the robot with his shield ..... so while he may not have the strength on his own, one of his teammates would have that strength and could, theoretically, help him force them right through Colossus

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I've been thinking of something lately.

I agree with what you say, by the way. It's a pretty good strategy.

But something else I've been wondering. Let's say, hypothetically of course, that Wolverine does pierce Colossus.

Then what? Colossus is composed of sold organic steel. He doesn't really have fleshy, vulnerable organs to worry about. I mean, yea, Wolvie would go through him...but would it hurt? Last I remember when Colossus was stabbed through, it didn't hurt him or stop him. But he was afraid to revert back to human, worried that the wound would carry over. But I don't recall him being hurt in the slightest.

So...Wolvie pierces Colosuss. Colossus then breaks his arms, snaps his neck, and punts him to Siberia. Leaving Cage and Spidey to deal with.

Then Colossus spends the rest of the time figuring out a way to heal himself before he reverts back to human form.

Scoobless
after they stab him through the neck they all go home and wait for Colossus to change back and die

roll eyes (sarcastic)

pr1983
spidey is the key in this fight imo...

luke and logans fast ball is a good idea, but i think colossus'll dodge it unless of course he's webbed up...

i'd say the team, but only because of spideys ability to stall colossus, even for a second or two...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.