Hermione is so hawt!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goatselover
Hermione is so hawt i just wanna grab her by her long hair and throw her into a wall for no apparent reason. yeah

Chaosbark
NO! **** YOU! PROFFESOR MGONAWHATEVER IS HAWTER!!!!

goatselover
hey **** you man whoever the **** you are im gonna string you up by your balls and put your dick through a meat grinder and then im gonna stick a big spikey thingy up your ass and then se whos hawter you hairy *****

Chaosbark
I have one ****ing thing to say to you! Happy Dance That's ****ing right I went there!

Chaosbark
PHEAR! beer beer evil face evil face smokin' smokin'

goatselover
miffed beer roll eyes (sarcastic) ( . )Y( . )

Chaosbark
****ity ****tard batman you see that shit!

goatselover
batman!!! quiet or papa spank....... ok robin lets keep this private little "bump" to ourselves ok..... heh heh

goatselover
penis mangina penis mangina penis mangina penis mangina

darth-yoda
bollo

DarkC
Originally posted by goatselover
Hermione is so hawt i just wanna grab her by her long hair and throw her into a wall for no apparent reason. yeah
Originally posted by Chaosbark
I have one ****ing thing to say to you! Happy Dance That's ****ing right I went there!
Both of you. Reported.

The Phantom
MOD! SOMEONE GET A DAMN MOD IN HERE!

black robb
Originally posted by goatselover
Hermione is so hawt i just wanna grab her by her long hair and throw her into a wall for no apparent reason. yeah I'd hit it

Raven Guardia
Ewww you guys are sick. All except Dark C and The Phantom.

and it looks like a sock in here to me.

Captain REX
Raven Guardia, you hit the hammer on the head.

DarkC, you reported the same person twice, because Chaosbark is talking to himself.

RoguePw25
Yeah it looks like he's a sock. VERY inappropiate. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.