hello!! please help to find this movie!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gadupree
hello !!! I have been searching for a site like this one!! Well, I need help finding a movie from the early 70's . can't remember the title, but in it a woman lives near the beach, and her son recently drowned. she is so upset she tries to bring him back, if i remember correctly, by some sort of witchcraft. Well, it works. Only he never shows himself to her , he is just scaring her to death. calling her on the phone pretending to be her husband, everthing to scare her to death. Well , near the end of the movie she either falls down the stairs or is pushed. laying at the bottom of the stairs unable to move, she is looking up into darkness as he tells her he didn't want to come back, so he sent this demon thingy to get her. scared me to death!! dont know if this was a single movie or involved in a trilogy tale. please help.

BondJamesBond
Is it Trilogy of Terror ??

BondJamesBond
There are people on this board whose parents were too young to watch movies in the early 70's laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.