Galactus Vs. Apocalypse: Full Contact H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
(This battle takes place in a time period when the Silver Surfer was still the Herald of Galactus).

Galactus, starving for a good meal, schemes to use his powers to eat the one planet which has eluded him for so long: Marvel Earth. He uses his powers to travel back in time to a point before he and his then herald, the Silver Surfer, had not come upon Marvel Earth as of yet* (for the sake of this thread, there is only one Galactus in the timestream when he time travels. He doesn't travel back and meet a past incarnation of himself).

At this point in the timeline, Galactus allows for himself and the Silver Surfer to travel back in time to eat Marvel Earth before all of the Earth's heroes are born. They travel back to just after the 3rd Celestial Host of Earth. Upon their arrival, they are encountered by Odin and Zeus, who had just moments before finished there discusson with the Celestials regarding their interference in human affairs, and how the Gods of the various mythological pantheons of Earth won't interfere in Earth matters as well. Surfer says that his master shall partake of the energies of the planet, and Odin, who just made an agreement with the celestials to not interfere in human affairs, makes a deal with Surfer.

He tells Surfer that this planet is in the early stages of it's development, and is defenseless for the most part, but there is one being on the planet that can fight for the survival of Earth if Galactus will agree to the challenge, since the Gods had sworn not to interfere in Earthly matters. He said that this Champion of Earth will duel Galactus for the rights to Earth. Surfer turns to Galactus and asks if he will accept the offer of Odin. Galactus says he agrees since there is no force on the planet as great as he. Odin then says for them to meet at the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt where Earth's champion will do battle with Galactus for the fate of Earth.

Odin and Zeus teleport to Egypt and find En Sabah Nur fresh from his lazarus chamber and fully powered, outfitted in his newly acquired celestial armor. They tell Apocalypse of the challenge issued by Galactus for the rights to Earth. Apocalypse accepts the challenge (being the self-confident guy he is).

They meet at the Pyramid of Giza. Galactus stands at 39 feet, 8 inches. Apocalypse is currently 8 feet, 4 inches.

Zeus then states the rules for the match:

No use of energy blasts.
No use of matter manipulation.
No flight.
No interference from Silver Surfer or any other outsiders.
Purely hand to hand combat using your PHYSICAL abilities only.
Fight takes place on the entire continent of Africa. Anyone that gets knocked out of Africa will lose by ring out

Galactus laughs and says "I will crush this mortal under my boot".

Apocalypse, now angry, stares up into Galactus eyes and says "You're insolence will be your undoing. Apocalypse is no mere mortal. Apocalypse is eternal" as he grows in size to 50 feet and a weight of 900 metric tons.

Surfer, astonished looks on and is amazed at what he has just seen. Galactus takes a step back, then gathers himself. He then looks to Odin and says "Give the command to begin, Skyfather".

Odin nods to Zeus, who says "Battle!!"

Who wins?

Discuss.

K3VIL
Galactus body is empowered from Power Cosmic.
Apocalypse is empowered from an ambiental energy, I don't kno of which kind, but at the height decided for the match, Big G is supposedly full power.It means 1punch and Apocalypse is down.

ZephroCarnelian
Yep. Big G would turn Apoc into a smear on the landscape.

demigawd
Apoc dies VERY hard. Just because his strength is "potentially incalculable" doesn't mean it's really limitless. Just that we can't calculate it because we don't know where it's coming from or the mechanics behind it. But I'm pretty sure that however it is calculated, it ain't gonna be enough to take down full powered G...

illadelph12
Uh, guys:

That was in the first sentence.

It's full contact H2H, not full powered Galactus.

Easy misinterpretation I guess.

Anyways, it's not as simple as you guys are making it...

Xplosive
Apocalypse would overwhelm him with his strenght. Galactus would go down. And Apocalypse would than rise to 500 feet, Galactus would want to stratch his feet, but Apocalypse would than kick him out of Africa.

KillAll
i'm actually agreeing w/ explosive on this one. if no energy blasts are being used that puts galactus at a big disadvantage. all he really has then is size, which is nuetralized by apocalypse. at that point in time, apocalypse was a trained warrior, and would possibly be ranked w/ the best of them in H2H combat. right up thier with wolverine ish type characters. if the match was purely physical, i dont think galactus being at full power, or starving makes a difference...

demigawd
Originally posted by illadelph12
Uh, guys:

That was in the first sentence.

It's full contact H2H, not full powered Galactus.

Easy misinterpretation I guess.

Anyways, it's not as simple as you guys are making it...

Well, if it's a STARVING Galactus, he was lifted up and thrown around by the Thing, of all people, so it's possible...

Whirlysplatt
Indeed if Magneto's clone can do this

K3VIL
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Indeed if Magneto's clone can do this
How does it fit with the thread?Phoenix avatars are's indestructible, and a sucker punch would grant victory to many criminals against them.
Plus a planetary level heart stroke isn't a joke.
Galacuts body is substained from Power Cosmic to an incalculable degree.What you are arguing is like saying Apocalypse will smack down a Celestial.Galactus, despite being of inferior size, is still STRONGER.
Power Cosmic imbues him, his strenght and durability limit is something poccy can just dream about.
Galactus is the god.
Apocalypse is the wannabe from thousand years.
THAT'S A FACT.
When Big G gets defeated is always thank to plot devices or being weakned.

demigawd
Originally posted by K3VIL
How does it fit with the thread?

It doesn't. laughing

armandovalles
Apocalypse wins. He is seriously underrated. People think he is so weak just because he gets beat by Cable and telepaths now and then, but so wut, its very very rare that u ever see Apocalypse get physically beat down. Actually, im making an estimate here, but my guess is Apocalypse, has not ever been beat physically more than 5 times.

Xplosive
He has only be beaten physically when he was weakend, but otherwise no. Look what he did to Namor last time, crushed him with one punch. And he can become much...much...much stronger.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by demigawd
It doesn't. laughing

your right it doesn't at all so here is a picture of a kitten

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by K3VIL
How does it fit with the thread?Phoenix avatars are's indestructible, and a sucker punch would grant victory to many criminals against them.
Plus a planetary level heart stroke isn't a joke.
Galacuts body is substained from Power Cosmic to an incalculable degree.What you are arguing is like saying Apocalypse will smack down a Celestial.Galactus, despite being of inferior size, is still STRONGER.
Power Cosmic imbues him, his strenght and durability limit is something poccy can just dream about.
Galactus is the god.
Apocalypse is the wannabe from thousand years.
THAT'S A FACT.
When Big G gets defeated is always thank to plot devices or being weakned.

some truth in thie post, there is Yoda Whirly

armandovalles
Originally posted by Xplosive
He has only be beaten physically when he was weakend, but otherwise no. Look what he did to Namor last time, crushed him with one punch. And he can become much...much stronger.

What issue of what book did he fight Namor in? if he has any other impressive feats Xplosive id appreciate if u could post them in the "Respect Apocalypse" thread im about to make in the Comic Book Movies forum. thanx.

Xplosive
Originally posted by armandovalles
What issue of what book did he fight Namor in? if he has any other impressive feats Xplosive id appreciate if u could post them in the "Respect Apocalypse" thread im about to make in the Comic Book Movies forum. thanx.

Black Panther 7. I will try to gather every possible his impressive feat and tell you.

kgkg
joke Galactus takes Apc even if he very very weak.

Galactus when weak nearly killed Marvel earth , in the future he also destoyed Super heroes team.

Galactus takes this easily.

radioboy121
Hmm... Galactus has done well in fistfights with the likes of the Inbetweener and Sphinx. Also, he mentions after Invisible Woman pokes a hole through his chestal cavity that he's beyond physical attacks (or something like that). Galactus will win, unless he's terribly starving and in that case, Apocalypse can keep him busy until Galactus falls on his own due to malnutrition.

illadelph12
Uppin

JirK
i think that if it was a weak galactus like you said, then it would be a slaughter for big G. if he was fully powered, then apoc would die.

galactus never uses his hands much in a fight so he would go down even with some power.

illadelph12
That sounds familiar...

armandovalles
Apocalypse holding the earthhttp://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/article/apocalypse01.jpg

VS

Galactus holding the moonhttp://www.mcnabbstudios.com/whats_new/topps_cards/galactus.jpg

lol

radioboy121
Even at his weakest when the Avengers, FF and Strange were attacking him, it wasn't their cumulatives attacks that got him to fall (only Dr. Strange was the only clear cut person to show any damaging effects), but rather the eventual depletion of his energy that got to him. Galactus doesn't fight very often with his fist, but his already granted attributes should be well enough for Apocalypse.

Beyonder
Originally posted by armandovalles
Apocalypse holding the earthhttp://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/article/apocalypse01.jpg

VS

Galactus holding the moonhttp://www.mcnabbstudios.com/whats_new/topps_cards/galactus.jpg

lol

Apocalypse Vs. A Table...

Beyonder
Apocalypse is afraid of being hit by the table...and the Pacific Ocean coming down on him... evil face

long pig
Originally posted by Beyonder
Apocalypse Vs. A Table...
Well, clearly the table had prep and the advantage of surprise.

Lord S
Ugh...I find the Pockie fanboyism in this thread to be very disturbing. rolleyes1 thumb down

So Galactus doesn't do hand-to-hand very well...big deal...who has Apoc defeated H2H that's remotely on the level of an even weakened Big G?

Even if Apoc could get a few shots in on him, do you really think that would that even come close to hurting him? Galactus has durability on such a scale that, even in a weakened state, he has been able to fend off the combined attacks of the Avengers, Fantastic Four, and the Silver Surfer.

Apoc gets blown away by Blackbolt, with ease.

Galactus would just ignore him.

xmarksthespot
He has only be beaten physically when he was weakend, but otherwise no. Look what he did to Namor last time, crushed him with one punch. And he can become much...much...much stronger. Apoc crushed Namor? Exaggerate much?
He suckerpunched Namor who was then frozen by Iceman.

Galactus easily.

demigawd
Originally posted by Beyonder
Apocalypse is afraid of being hit by the table...and the Pacific Ocean coming down on him... evil face

You missed the scan where Apoc was so afraid of the depths of the ocean that he went into the depths of the ocean, turned into a submarine, and floated away without so much as a "damn its cold"...

xmarksthespot
Random pics of Apoc getting pwn3d... shifty
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/apoc.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/bbolt.jpg

long pig
Poor lil 'poccy looked so sad right there before getting owned for everything he's worth. I feel bad for the lil poor poor poor stupid man's Thanos. sad

I also think BB looked a lil feminine there, he sashayed as he beat poccy down.

ImmortalOne
Whew what did Magneto do to him >>??
He looked pretty ****ed up !!!!

Anyway, Galan wins......... I still have respect for Sabah Nur though !!! Not everybody that knows who Galactus is, dare to pose a threat to Galactus, even by the means of H2H combat !!!

Creshosk
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Whew what did Magneto do to him >>??
He looked pretty ****ed up !!!!

Magnetically ripped him in half. . .

ImmortalOne
I thought no one could control Apocs body better than Apoc himself !!!

Creshosk
I thought no one could control Apocs body better than Apoc himself !!! Well, that's appearently not the case in the AOA timeline. . .

ImmortalOne
Its really embarasing to be beaten what you do best !!!

xmarksthespot
Its really embarasing to be beaten what you do best !!! Sorta like if Batman were to lose to a plot device?

ImmortalOne
Yeah !!

Or Longshot loss a poker match !!!
Or Bullseye missing a shot !!!
Or Supez lost a boyscout competition !!

Creshosk
Yeah !!

Or Longshot loss a poker match !!!
Or Bullseye missing a shot !!!
Or Supez lost a boyscout competition !! Or black bolt being taken out by a sonic scream. . . That'd suck. . .

ImmortalOne
You wrote that on purpose, DID YOU ????!

ImmortalOne
Hey, what wouldve happened if those two tube-wires on Apoc's wrist were disintegrated..........would he die ??

Juntai
Galactus wins.

Mainstream
Hey, what wouldve happened if those two tube-wires on Apoc's wrist were disintegrated..........would he die ??

in about 300 to 500 years after they were destroyed yeah.... shiftynin

illadelph12
laughing out loud

I guess I should have expected these kind of responses given the audience. I figured at least Demigawd would see the catch I posed in the rules and come up with a creative response.

Oh well.

I'm not disappointed, this is actually kinda what I expected.

Jebus reborn
Apocalypse...

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Apocalypse...
You really enjoy bringing back old threads don't you? laughing out loud Speaking of Galactus and Apocalypse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH4zO_2QSu0

>.>

jasonk3
Apocalypse would overwhelm him with his strenght. Galactus would go down. And Apocalypse would than rise to 500 feet, Galactus would want to stratch his feet, but Apocalypse would than kick him out of Africa.

quote of the year !

Wei Phoenix
Delph made an interesting thread. Apocalypse.

psycho gundam
apocalypse by knee bar and rear-naked choke at the same time.

Naija boy
Galactus = Anderson silva
Apocalypse= Forrest griffin

psycho gundam
apocalypse wouldn't even have to dodge like silva did, just bent away from the blows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.