stuff that makes no sense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zac_j
the pickle made rubadubdub with a basketball on kmc bcuz hes virgin so is dobbythe house elf, bcuz harry dropped his third nipple on draco's nose, who licked it and gave it to puff the magic dragon while puff was smoking weed and saw a powerpuff girl who played strip poker with strawberry shortcake bcuz she is a bimbo and noone likes her and i am smrt, oops, SMART and i made this thread which says that the pickle made rubadubdub with a basketball on kmc bcuz hes virgin so is dobbythe house elf, bcuz harry dropped his third nipple on draco's nose, who licked it and gave it to puff the magic dragon while puff was smoking weed and saw a powerpuff girl who played strip poker with strawberry shortcake bcuz she is a bimbo and noone likes her but i have a sausage and i know a crossdresser named bob who killed kenny so hes a bastard and yeah i didnt use periods, so what? i used commas didnt i?

APIECEOFME
Here's something that doesn't make sense to me.....why do vacume cleaners have headlights....do people really vacume in the dark? confused1

zac_j
why is banana so fooking hard to spell, and why is it that when you fart you need to hold your laughter in?

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by APIECEOFME
Here's something that doesn't make sense to me.....why do vacume cleaners have headlights....do people really vacume in the dark? confused1

Your vacuumcleaner has headlights?? I need me one of those cause I haven't paid my electricity bills since 2 years and I really need to clean the house now...

APIECEOFME
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Your vacuumcleaner has headlights?? I need me one of those cause I haven't paid my electricity bills since 2 years!
It takes electricity to run my vacume!! hehehe

zac_j
*WALKS UP TO A HOT GIRL*

THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY WEE WEE GO SOFT....

MAKES NO SENSE DOES IT?

Pandemoniac
It takes electricity to run my vacume!! hehehe

Hahaha, didn't expect anyone stickin to my flypaper that soon. Pulling legs dude! Come on, thought I was serious?

APIECEOFME
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Hahaha, didn't expect anyone stickin to my flypaper that soon. Pulling legs dude! Come on, thought I was serious?
No I knew you were joking...hense the hehe's after my post big grin

Pandemoniac
No I knew you were joking...hense the hehe's after my post big grin

Cool, sorry for misinterpretending! Sharp you are

APIECEOFME
Sharp as a tack laughing out loud

zac_j
sharp as a marble

APIECEOFME
quick as a snail

Pandemoniac
Remember Zac, being stabbed by something blunt (like a marble) and still draw blood makes a lot bigger impact than a mere poke with a needle

APIECEOFME
tis true...bigger hole

Pandemoniac
tis true...bigger hole

Just wondering, is that guy in your sig climbing up to the window, or falling down?

APIECEOFME
He's peeping naughty

Neo_Version 7
Bump

Ladyluck
I love lamp

APIECEOFME
what is the purpose of a spork? You can't really even stab anything with those tiny little prongs.

Ladyluck
they're good for eating peas yes

Red Superfly
Herring

APIECEOFME
yes, but you can easily eat pes with a spoon. The whole spork concept makes no sense to me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.