Democrats Suck/Republicans Blow..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
At first SpellJammer did not want to believe people were so ritualisticaly alike, what about individuality? What about choices?

It's all bullshit..

KMC is not the first forum SpellJammer has posted at, and it ceartainly won't be his last.. But he's noticed very disturbing traits that can tell wether or not your a conservative or a liberal. And not just cause on the issues themselves, but how they go about solving a problem..

Conservatives:
Don't like freedom. They don't, it takes away the secure feeling they get from law and order. They listend to thier parents, got good grades, yaddayaddayadda. They're also increddibly dull and very pompus. They probably would never disrespect you IE: flame you, email bomb you, or some crap like that. But a conservative modertor/administrator is the first one to ban you. And they do so silently. Trust SpellJammer. You should always be suspicous of the conservative, question authority, fear any man who would scoff at freedom, it's this man who dreams to one day be your master..

Liberals:
Are just messed up. Seriously, it's not that they really want freedom, they just have this distorted view of reality. And in the midsts of thier insanity they THINK what they say makes sense and it doesn't. And though they're less threatning then the conservatives when given power, (As they're insane and don't know how to use it..) they also are unrealiable in bringing any sortof use to society, and they just go on and on about such foolish things you want to smack them. SpellJammer promises you liberals won't kill you, (Unless you're a baby *zing!*) but they'll make your life so damn miserable you'll probably want to kill yourself..

So when you get right down to it there's only two types of people..

http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/gangsters_outlaws/cops_others/eichmann/2-1-Adolph-Hitler.jpg
Evil people..

http://www.sentimentosdilacerados.blogger.com.br/charles%20manson.jpg
And crazy people..

Anyone who says otherwise is grossly in denial..

PVS
...how vague and useless

Shakyamunison
We now know what you are; one of the crazy people.

Capt_Fantastic
Are you saying that Hitler was a conservative and Mason was a liberal? Are you saying conservatives are evil and liberals are crazy? Because if you are, Hitler was actually a very liberal person. But, we all know that Hitler was a tad crazy at times.

PVS
just a tad

Shakyamunison
What about a moderate traditionalist?

Lana
Ahh, just ignore the evil one.

Fishy
I think spelljammer is a liberal...

Lana
My reference actually had nothing to do with that...

But as he always goes on about how liberals suck and are responsible for the world going to hell in a handbasket, I don't think so.

PVS
understatement.

i think the message is that liberals have been responsible for every evil committed since the dawn of mankind.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
understatement.

i think the message is that liberals have been responsible for every evil committed since the dawn of mankind.

Uh oh...does that mean this thread is a conspiracy?

KharmaDog
Democrats Suck/Republicans Blow....

And Big Evil/Spelljammer swallows.

BondJamesBond
Bond likes!

§pearhead
I'm pretty certain this can all be summed up as "politicians=bad"...but meh messed

For the record though, Spell...that's an extremely narrow point of view.

Spelljammer
Yes, it's generalizing and very "simple" but sit down and think about how you look at life, sit down and think about it for a while. You have to be willing to judge yourself (Or get someone else if you need too..) on if you can be either increddibly stupid or amazingly cold sometimes. SpellJammer garantees you you'll be one but not the other. Yes, sometimes you may do some of the other, but they're very short "bursts" mostly taught to us from being exposed to thier frame of thought and being unaware of our true exsistance.

You see, SpellJammer has a theory that conservatism/liberalism go's deeper then political views, it go's deeper then thought process, it go's down to our very souls. The very energy that binds us is composed of these positive/negative axis.. Is it so impossible? That you were predestined to be who you are? Not to say that you're doomed to making the same mistakes the same number of times, life has constant change, and infact even energy waves can "convert". But even take a look at all the major religons. Even the supposed gods have a more liberal or conservative view. And you could blame that on the political leaders incharge of thier teachings, but someone, somewhere had to be inspired to make it. So wether from the own mind, or it being taken to celestials, SpellJammer's theory stands that there are two types of people hense where ying/yang come from..

SpellJammer also has had many dreams and has done many alpha meditations to come to these conclusions. And if anything, you should consider yourself lucky. Through past-life regressions, unfourtanate turns of fate, and some unexplainable to the English language factors, SpellJammer is more "gray" in his exsistance. Which sucks for him because though gray people are few, uniqueness doesn't take kindly to the universe. Like a foreign body, it is rejected. Try coming to grasp with something as huge as you are a living cancer cell..

It would do everyone good to hear this, though albeit SpellJammer is hesitant to tell you EVERYTHING. As one will use it, distort it, and peverse it to a point where it will only plummet us deeper into the abyss, and the other has no concept of how to implement the knowledge and ends up either discarding it making us more ignorant, or giving an un-needed oppurtunity to the former power. But no side can ever truly "win", this was the problem given to us throughout history, all wars are started from the desire in our depths that we don't even know about to seek the destruction of a rival body. But it can't be destroyed, one is far too feirce and powerful, the other is far too grand scale in numbers. There will always be idiots, and it only takes on evil person to make dramatic change in the world. Thereby concluding if people have anything to learn in this life, it's acceptance. But far be it for SpellJammer to not want to leave a mark on society and the universe. He has needs and ambitions too..

PVS
its almost time for spelljammer to start comparing world politics to dragonball z again laughing out loud that was classic

Spelljammer
Originally posted by PVS
its almost time for spelljammer to start comparing world politics to dragonball z again laughing out loud that was classic
...That never happend! >: \

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS

That was funny in a really pathetic sort of way. What the f**k?

PVS
Originally posted by Spelljammer
...That never happend! >: \

care for a stroll down memory lane? wink
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=348498

Spelljammer
...Once again, liberals over-react with what was said... That was just a given example. Isn't Star Wars considerd in some ways a political satire? Hell, George Lucas takes the political satire of his creation very seriously..

Lana
...Once again, liberals over-react with what was said... That was just a given example. Isn't Star Wars considerd in some ways a political satire? Hell, George Lucas takes the political satire of his creation very seriously..

Hmmm.....so you admit to making that thread?

Funny, it was started by someone who was permanently banned for trolling and bashing, and then socked and got banned again.

FeceMan
Yep, it's Big Evil alright.

The same erratic posting habits, the same style of speech, the same types of threads...

occultus
At first SpellJammer did not want to believe people were so ritualisticaly alike, what about individuality? What about choices?

It's all bullshit..

KMC is not the first forum SpellJammer has posted at, and it ceartainly won't be his last.. But he's noticed very disturbing traits that can tell wether or not your a conservative or a liberal. And not just cause on the issues themselves, but how they go about solving a problem..

Conservatives:
Don't like freedom. They don't, it takes away the secure feeling they get from law and order. They listend to thier parents, got good grades, yaddayaddayadda. They're also increddibly dull and very pompus. They probably would never disrespect you IE: flame you, email bomb you, or some crap like that. But a conservative modertor/administrator is the first one to ban you. And they do so silently. Trust SpellJammer. You should always be suspicous of the conservative, question authority, fear any man who would scoff at freedom, it's this man who dreams to one day be your master..

Liberals:
Are just messed up. Seriously, it's not that they really want freedom, they just have this distorted view of reality. And in the midsts of thier insanity they THINK what they say makes sense and it doesn't. And though they're less threatning then the conservatives when given power, (As they're insane and don't know how to use it..) they also are unrealiable in bringing any sortof use to society, and they just go on and on about such foolish things you want to smack them. SpellJammer promises you liberals won't kill you, (Unless you're a baby *zing!*) but they'll make your life so damn miserable you'll probably want to kill yourself..

So when you get right down to it there's only two types of people..

http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/gangsters_outlaws/cops_others/eichmann/2-1-Adolph-Hitler.jpg
Evil people..

http://www.sentimentosdilacerados.blogger.com.br/charles%20manson.jpg
And crazy people..

Anyone who says otherwise is grossly in denial..

Ah, I see it is another narrow minded fool... no point in trying to argue with people like you.

occultus
Yes, it's generalizing and very "simple" but sit down and think about how you look at life, sit down and think about it for a while. You have to be willing to judge yourself (Or get someone else if you need too..) on if you can be either increddibly stupid or amazingly cold sometimes. SpellJammer garantees you you'll be one but not the other. Yes, sometimes you may do some of the other, but they're very short "bursts" mostly taught to us from being exposed to thier frame of thought and being unaware of our true exsistance.

You see, SpellJammer has a theory that conservatism/liberalism go's deeper then political views, it go's deeper then thought process, it go's down to our very souls. The very energy that binds us is composed of these positive/negative axis.. Is it so impossible? That you were predestined to be who you are? Not to say that you're doomed to making the same mistakes the same number of times, life has constant change, and infact even energy waves can "convert". But even take a look at all the major religons. Even the supposed gods have a more liberal or conservative view. And you could blame that on the political leaders incharge of thier teachings, but someone, somewhere had to be inspired to make it. So wether from the own mind, or it being taken to celestials, SpellJammer's theory stands that there are two types of people hense where ying/yang come from..

SpellJammer also has had many dreams and has done many alpha meditations to come to these conclusions. And if anything, you should consider yourself lucky. Through past-life regressions, unfourtanate turns of fate, and some unexplainable to the English language factors, SpellJammer is more "gray" in his exsistance. Which sucks for him because though gray people are few, uniqueness doesn't take kindly to the universe. Like a foreign body, it is rejected. Try coming to grasp with something as huge as you are a living cancer cell..

It would do everyone good to hear this, though albeit SpellJammer is hesitant to tell you EVERYTHING. As one will use it, distort it, and peverse it to a point where it will only plummet us deeper into the abyss, and the other has no concept of how to implement the knowledge and ends up either discarding it making us more ignorant, or giving an un-needed oppurtunity to the former power. But no side can ever truly "win", this was the problem given to us throughout history, all wars are started from the desire in our depths that we don't even know about to seek the destruction of a rival body. But it can't be destroyed, one is far too feirce and powerful, the other is far too grand scale in numbers. There will always be idiots, and it only takes on evil person to make dramatic change in the world. Thereby concluding if people have anything to learn in this life, it's acceptance. But far be it for SpellJammer to not want to leave a mark on society and the universe. He has needs and ambitions too..

When is Spelljammer gonna stop talking about himself in third person? laughing

xmarksthespot
People who talk about themselves in third person both suck and blow. That's probably something all parts of the political spectrum agree on.

FeceMan
Originally posted by occultus
When he gets banned.

Wolf Dog
*cough* twosidesofthesamecoin *cough* no expression

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by occultus

I had the same thought. On another thread, he got really mad at me and I just about cracked up on the floor because he calmly told me off in third person. Now, that was weird and funny all at the same time.

eek! laughing eek!

Captain REX
Spelljammer being Big Evil is nothing new. The moderators have known for well over a month. no expression

However, we did say he could kick off again if he did something like this. This is political bashing, which is completely not allowed. So, Spelljammer, take your political views and cram them down the back side of your pants, because no one really wants to hear you diss what some people prefer as their government. Comparing Republicans/Democrats to Nazis and lunatics is not something they are going to want to hear, especially seeing as Republicans/Democrats are neither Nazis or lunatics.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Captain REX
Spelljammer being Big Evil is nothing new. The moderators have known for well over a month. no expression

However, we did say he could kick off again if he did something like this. This is political bashing, which is completely not allowed. So, Spelljammer, take your political views and cram them down the back side of your pants, because no one really wants to hear you diss what some people prefer as their government. Comparing Republicans/Democrats to Nazis and lunatics is not something they are going to want to hear, especially seeing as Republicans/Democrats are neither Nazis or lunatics.

OWNED, B!TCH.

(By the way, SpellJammer, you should probably seek psychiatric aid or at least counseling for your instability...it is obvious from your posts that you do have some form of mental disorder--stupidity may or may not be included, depending on one's views.

Also, if one is trying to disguise one's presence, one should NOT use an avatar similar to one's previous avatar. Final Fantasy for the lose.)

inthesilence
Well, I think this can ALL be summed up in one simple sentence: "I am going to stab myself in the face".

Because I should, and your (SpellJammer's) post makes me want to. BADLY. Just to get rid of the burning pain that has resided in my brain ever since reading it.

The sheer ridiculousness of your statements are parallelled only by their hilarity. Then again, I have a twisted sense of humor.

As for the mental problems, I predict paranoid schizophrenia.

big grin

PVS
dont stab yourself in the face

im happy to say that all i had to do was stick a sharpened pencil in my ear. after repeated stabbing the pain began to diminish. smile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS

im happy to say that all i had to do was stick a sharpened pencil in my ear. after repeated stabbing the pain began to diminish. smile

Is that how you take care of most of your problems? laughing

debbiejo
I thought it was smoking EAR

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
I thought it was smoking EAR

That's a joke that I will have to show you when you come to the west coast. big grin

inthesilence
Originally posted by PVS

Oh, but I long to, with a vengeance. I didn't say where in the face, it could be near the brain area. Plus, people with lobotomies don't need the frontal lobe (I believe). Why do I? D:

Capt_Fantastic

Most of the political commentary that people get from SW is what they themselves draw from it. But, that's not to say that GL hasn't written his own political beliefs into SW. But, that would be a political indictment, not satire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.