Respect Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Discuss his feats.

willRules
He uuhhhh................well.......hmmm...................he fought X-factor's Iceman and Beast and made them look rubbish...............

Ultimate Ion
Originally posted by armandovalles
Respect Apocalypse
No.

willRules
lol

radioboy121
Well... Despite his failing body, he took down about six X-Men (and related) in less than 30 seconds during X-Cutioners Song series.

He somewhat stalemated High Evolutionary.

Um...

Draco69
Oh! Wait...Oh!...um no.

Uh.....get back to ya in a minute.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
No.

Gah, don't be rude. mad

If your going to be like that, DON'T CONTRIBUTE.

Anyways, I'll begin...

Beyonder
smile

Beyonder
Oh, Apocalypse punked Namor.

Beyonder
Apparently Apocalypse is soooooo...BADAAS!

...that he ducked from a table. laughing out loud

Unlike Namor would incompetantly took Apocalypse's punch, Apocalypse, however, wisely knew when he's gravely outmatched.

Namor: Anybody wanna buy some wood?

joesha28
Well All this make Namor look good.

Khellendros
laughing laughing laughing laughing
THAT'S NOT FAIR THAT TABLE IS AT LEAST HERALD LEVEL!!!

jrodslam
Namor owns.

willRules
Well the table was the deciding factor in that fight, not Namor or Apocaylpse...........

Marvelgeek
Am I the only one who think Apocalypses dialouge is really funny?
"BLAST!" (Stewie...) And the "You probably do." big grin

Mainstream
time for one of my Apoc speeches:

"the world must learn to understand..I am immortal...my power is beyond understanding...and yet..the look down apon me..but soon the world shall tremble..the very heavens shall fear the name...APOCALYPSE.

Marvelgeek
"Blast! A table! Damn u wretched woma-- confused Damn you to hell! So says Apocalypse!"

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by Beyonder
Oh, Apocalypse punked Namor.

Yea,but Ithink marvel just has it out forNamey. SeethelastBP? Same thing happened between Apoc and Namor...
then BlackBolt schooled Apoc... by breathing...
But Apoc is daman!!

leonheartmm
apcalypse stalemated high evolutionary?! when ?! where?!

Xplosive
Originally posted by leonheartmm
apcalypse stalemated high evolutionary?! when ?! where?!

X-Factor Annual 03. In the end he took High Evolutionary against his will and schooled him about evolution (High Evolutionary went in fight with Galactus and HE called Apocalypse villain of the first order).
He is a badass sometimes, stalmating High Evolutionary, winning fight against Loki, easily crushing PE Ikaris, making BB scream look like joke, easily handling Hulk. Making joke out of Exodus, beating Celestail who took human form and still having his powers, recently easily beating Namor...

Abortion
Originally posted by radioboy121
Well... Despite his failing body, he took down about six X-Men (and related) in less than 30 seconds during X-Cutioners Song series.

He somewhat stalemated High Evolutionary.

Um...

Can you please list the X-men that he defeated?

Xplosive
Originally posted by Abortion
Can you please list the X-men that he defeated?

Collossus, Beast, Iceman, Storm, Quicksilver and Archangel

jinzin
OMFG namor would DIE in a one on one versus apocalypse... how people seriously call pis on the new invaders battle vs. wolverine.. but then think that's acceptable to call it a namor victory there is beyond me..

a real fight between the two would end just like it did in hom... one hit and namor's out of his precious ocean....

DarkCrawler
Maybe the fact that Namor has knocked Hulk out with one punch could help him against Apocalypse...who isn't more durable then Hulk.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Xplosive
Collossus, Beast, Iceman, Storm, Quicksilver and Archangel

he beat Iceman....that's cold.

aton_ra
worst pun ever.

Mainstream
Originally posted by aton_ra
worst pun ever.

um thanks mr. ra. ra ra ra shiz boom ba wickedph

Xplosive
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Maybe the fact that Namor has knocked Hulk out with one punch could help him against Apocalypse...who isn't more durable then Hulk.

Apocalypse easily defeated Namor in HOM.

aton_ra
guys let's face it apocalypse sucks as a villain.

his powers aren't used right and he's an idiot.

this is also the reason why i can't believe magneto and the x-men have to unite in x-men legends 2.

taking down six x-men is not a feat, magneto has taken down much much more then that (remember illyana's funeral) .

magneto ripped him apart in the aoa universe.

in the mutant x universe he got mind blasted by xavier and died.

in house of m he got talked down by black bolt.(if ya know what i mean)

he got owned by stryfe. (in the 90tis stryfe was a very powerful mutant for his time ,but for today on the other hand, he's nothing special)

wolverine as death was much more dangerous then apocalypse himself.

the guy is enhanced by celestial technology and he still get's owned by the x-men.

and this guy is supposed to get a espect thread PUUUUHHHHHHHLEASEEEEEE.

long pig
-Revokes Respek Thread Card-

No Sir.

olympian
Im not a fan of his but:

Every character deserves a thread where the good parts are showed.

Lets not forget everyone has its fav.

Even hes not someone i care to read. Here are somethings i didnt agreed.

"his powers aren't used right and he's an idiot."

That would be the writter. Hes mostly a jobber, but when a character doesnt show what he can do, its mostly the writters fault. This applies to everyone.

Note i said - what he can do- not making up things out of nothing.

"magneto ripped him apart in the aoa universe"

And Hyperion burned Mags head in the exiles universe.

"in house of m he got talked down by black bolt.(if ya know what i mean"

Who doesnt get talked down by BB? The man together with Warlock and Thanos has the most impressive wins record at Marvel.

"wolverine as death was much more dangerous then apocalypse himself"

Wolverine at Marvel is written to be more dangerous than anyone, he hurts high cl bricks ya know. Again- writters.

"the guy is enhanced by celestial technology and he still get's owned by the x-men."

Like Magneto, no matter how powerful he boasts to be.

Xplosive
Apocalypse is probably the character that is written less that what he could be with the power he possess in whole MU. He is the most unjustifed character in the whole Marvel Universe.

Mainstream
Originally posted by aton_ra
guys let's face it apocalypse sucks as a villain.

his powers aren't used right and he's an idiot.

this is also the reason why i can't believe magneto and the x-men have to unite in x-men legends 2.

taking down six x-men is not a feat, magneto has taken down much much more then that (remember illyana's funeral) .

magneto ripped him apart in the aoa universe.

in the mutant x universe he got mind blasted by xavier and died.

in house of m he got talked down by black bolt.(if ya know what i mean)

he got owned by stryfe. (in the 90tis stryfe was a very powerful mutant for his time ,but for today on the other hand, he's nothing special)

wolverine as death was much more dangerous then apocalypse himself.

the guy is enhanced by celestial technology and he still get's owned by the x-men.

and this guy is supposed to get a espect thread PUUUUHHHHHHHLEASEEEEEE.

I'm sorry this is the respect Apoc thread....didn't you get the memo?

willRules
laughing out loud

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by olympian

Who doesnt get talked down by BB? The man together with Warlock and Thanos has the most impressive wins record at Marvel.

You are right.

I have to make Black Bolt Respect thread.

8bitChris
In the X-men Cartoon he was badass!

joesha28
Don't disrespect the 1st mutant of the MU, En Sabah Nur

DarkCrawler
Namor is the first mutant ever created! (Like in, real time) stick out tongue

leonheartmm
u know there was a time about 11 years ago maybe, when no one would even dare say that surfer could even stand upto apocalypse, thas how apocalypse was SUPPOSED to be n thas how i liked it, but then every one else kept gettin powered up while en sabuh nur got left in the backdrop like an orphaned child, sad really.............

Xplosive
Originally posted by leonheartmm
u know there was a time about 11 years ago maybe, when no one would even dare say that surfer could even stand upto apocalypse, thas how apocalypse was SUPPOSED to be n thas how i liked it, but then every one else kept gettin powered up while en sabuh nur got left in the backdrop like an orphaned child, sad really.............

He doesnt even to be powered up, only to be written always well, his powers to be used well. He can increase his power from other sources, supposedly incalculabe strenght, everything, increase his size and mass and durabilty far more than we have seen him, that his powers offers him, but writters screwed him many times. He should be a maniac he was in cartoon, to threaten existence itself.

TricksterPriest
Dude, Apoc has been getting screwed by shitty writing and PIS for almost the last decade. Hell, in Evangel's tournament, I couldn't find enough stuff to prove he could beat Thor. And not rune king, I mean classic. Come on! Apocalypse should easily be able to crush Thor. Black Bolt is almost a plot device at this point. Need to take someone out? Call Black Bolt. laughing Guy is rigged out the ass with his voice. However, I think that wasn't the real Apoc in HOM. Someone said it was Wanda's consciousness projecting him. I personally think Apocalypse with good writing can beat Black Bolt, Thor, and quite a few others. Problem is, too many people hate on him....not to mention things like that table...... That just screams PIS. Apocalypse rapes Namor. Word on the cartoon, great voice work and good writing for Apoc. Though, the way they finished him off was PIS.

King KAM
Originally posted by armandovalles
Discuss his feats. which ones??? the ones of him failing, or the ones of him......not winning?

Xplosive
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dude, Apoc has been getting screwed by shitty writing and PIS for almost the last decade. Hell, in Evangel's tournament, I couldn't find enough stuff to prove he could beat Thor. And not rune king, I mean classic. Come on! Apocalypse should easily be able to crush Thor. Black Bolt is almost a plot device at this point. Need to take someone out? Call Black Bolt. laughing Guy is rigged out the ass with his voice. However, I think that wasn't the real Apoc in HOM. Someone said it was Wanda's consciousness projecting him. I personally think Apocalypse with good writing can beat Black Bolt, Thor, and quite a few others. Problem is, too many people hate on him....not to mention things like that table...... That just screams PIS. Apocalypse rapes Namor. Word on the cartoon, great voice work and good writing for Apoc. Though, the way they finished him off was PIS.

Inhumans + Black Bolt couldn't do shit to Apocalypse.
Apocalypse in HoM wasn't true representation of Apocalypse, since true Apocalypse was dead.

Here is a huge respect thread that was created by someone, I don't remember where or by who in other forum. But it is huge thread and learn more about Apocalypse and his true power level.

Part 1. 177 MB.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I8HKMR99
Part 2. 165 MB.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YEU9406O
Part 3. 125 MB.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3VY2X4QD

juggernaut66666
Yeah that idiot was showing a scan of Apoc taking a blast from Cyke on another scan he was saying that Cyke's optic blast is so powerfull that it downgraded the IG. no expression

TricksterPriest
bad news. I tried the download, it said the format was bad. Is this because I'm on a mac?

guy222
Lets be real. Apocalypse stole power from the Celestials ship. I think his greatest feat was when the Hulk(under his control) stopped Juggy from walking

TricksterPriest
Apocalypse had considerable power before the celestials upgraded him. Hell, he was Alpha level pre-techno virus/celestial boost. Mother****er needs to get some serious respect back.

Grimm22
He's become a blatantly overused X-villain though

Thats why nobody cares about him anymore

Xplosive
bad news. I tried the download, it said the format was bad. Is this because I'm on a mac?

It did the same thing to me, but then I downloaded it again and it was ok.
Try again.

Xplosive
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yeah that idiot was showing a scan of Apoc taking a blast from Cyke on another scan he was saying that Cyke's optic blast is so powerfull that it downgraded the IG. no expression

The guy gave fact and backed it up and if you read it, you literally know it.

And I don't know where you said Cyclops blast downgraded IG.
He only said that even Phoenix Force feeds on Cyclops blast, which is eternal souce (which was stated more than once) and Apocalypse absorbed Cylcops blast so much that he completely depleted Cyclops with his bare hands.

Originally posted by guy222
Lets be real. Apocalypse stole power from the Celestials ship. I think his greatest feat was when the Hulk(under his control) stopped Juggy from walking

Then you haven't read much about Apocalypse.

And celestail tech is literaly part of him for 1000 of years, so that is his power and that is it.

guy222
In response to Xplosive, I have read somewhat of him. I do know the Celestials issued a warning to him, if he fails when they return they will destroy him.

TricksterPriest
still didn't work

Xplosive
still didn't work

I will try to give you in other formats and other upload, ok, if you want to read that thread.
What, it don't want to extract you?

Xplosive
Originally posted by guy222
In response to Xplosive, I have read somewhat of him. I do know the Celestials issued a warning to him, if he fails when they return they will destroy him.

It wasn't said that they will destroy him (and since he exist in the future, they shouldn't destroy him), but it was said that the time for payemt will come, but it wasn't stated what payement.

guy222
Good response, friend

Xplosive
Here it is on file front, whole thread.

http://files.filefront.com/Apocalypse_Featsrar/;6390553;;/fileinfo.html

TricksterPriest
trying the new version. it kept saying the old format was corrupted or unrecoqnizable.

The exact wording was requiring greater suffering later or something of that ilk.

TricksterPriest
Didn't work again. I tried Neo office and it only half loaded. I tried text edit, nothing comes up. WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW!?

Xplosive
Didn't work again. I tried Neo office and it only half loaded. I tried text edit, nothing comes up. WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW!?

I just opened it in Microsoft Word and it worked. Try that if you haven't
already. And then give it as a Web Layout View.

King KAM
In all sincerity...Apoc aint really a "powerhouse" on the scale, hes c-list tops

Evil_Ash
His powers have never really been fully identified. Sometimes he's powerful, sometimes he just sucks.

TricksterPriest
Not true. His powers are known. It's the limits that aren't. And the discrepancy? That's called shitty writers.

http://www.marveldatabase.com/Apocalypse_%28En_Sabah_Nur%29

As you can see, he's got some crazy ass powers. He was Alpha level before the celestials enhanced him.

Evil_Ash

TricksterPriest
crybaby crybaby Why couldn't the damn links work? I really could have used these in my tournament battle. Please tell me you have more, or at least can direct me to some? Also, that package didn't work. I'm on a mac, so I can't access the feats list. crybaby

jasofisc
just add a t to the htp to make it http then it will work

TricksterPriest
Much appreciated jasofisc. YES! NOW I CAN FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE IN THE TOURNAMENT!

Evil_Ash
Unfortunaly, I'm not allowed to post links until "I'm more well known" in other words; I need a higher post count sad

jasofisc
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Unfortunaly, I'm not allowed to post links until "I'm more well known" in other words; I need a higher post count sad

post more of those kind they rock I didn't even know apoc did that stuff

jasofisc

jasofisc

TricksterPriest
Keep posting. I seriously need these. I'm using Apoc as a herald level pick, and I need to find a way to beat guys in the herald of galactus level of power. Guys like the Silver Surfer, Morg, and Quasar. Pleaseeeeeeeee keep posting. I really really need these kind of feat pics.

Evil_Ash

Evil_Ash
Takes out Beast and Storm with one blast.

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers14.png

Evil_Ash
Creates a forcefield able to hold even pre-powerdown Exodus.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers18.png

Reality warps Ozymandias from normal man into a being of pure stone that can move like a man.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers19.png

Phased his hand into The Harbinger, then re-arranges his insides (matter re-arrangement, or reality warping or something, not sure) to turn him from an unlimited instantaneous adapter/evolver into a living mega bomb with the powers he already had developed. He will destroy New York City when he explodes.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers20.png

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers21.png

Evil_Ash

Evil_Ash
Clocks a super speed running Quicksilver.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers23.png

TricksterPriest
See what I mean about PIS writing? He cold-cocks Quicksilver and yet Colossus and Archangel can hold him. But the feat is noted. Thanks a bunch. please keep posting.

Evil_Ash
Some more of Apocalypse fightning the High Evolutionary. The fact that he first not only laughed off High Evolutionary's energy blasts but also stalemated the near godlike geneticist, and in the end forces him to listen what he has to say. Is indeed impressive.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers1.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers24.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powe25.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powe26.png

jasofisc
nice scans ash

Evil_Ash

Evil_Ash

Evil_Ash
Creates a powerful mantis creature from nothing. It had the strength of 10 warriors in one limb which is impressive.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powe33.png

TricksterPriest
0_o he can manipulate time? Holy shit..... too bad it's out for this tournament... but damn..... Apoc is like the switch army knife of marvel bad guys. The martian manhunter may claim to be the swiss army knife of superheroes, but Apoc has a better claim to that title IMO. Better question is, What CAN'T Apoc do? drool

Please keep going. I had never heard of temporal manipulation being one of his powers. Can you explain what's happening in those last 2 scans?

edit: the 2 scans were on the previous page. And how powerful was Cyclopalypse?

Evil_Ash

Evil_Ash

TricksterPriest
Alright! Finally, some evidence to shut up people who say Cable can solo Apoc.

Lord S

Xplosive

I never had the will to argue about Apocalypse, I knew all this, people didn't know it.
What only is mentioned is that table thrown at him (while Apocalypse creation, assasin, robot, took Namor out with one punch, twice). I just said a long time, **** it, I don't care.
And then when I menetioed such a high level feats, it was, where it did happen, scans, while I mentioned where it happened, I never head scans (and then no one went to read it).

Originally posted by Lord S
I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where her forcefield was shattered.

Care to explain where this occurs?

Unless you think the little bubble around Apoc's hand was Sue's forcefield...which is not the case. He was trying to shoot her...and all beam attacks produce a little bubble around the shooter's hand, (see Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom, etc).

He said, I can't move, then he said ''I care little what you think'', immediately straighten his hand surrouned with blast, so already able to move immedaitelly and look at her expsresion on the face, like being overhelmed.

TricksterPriest
I understand where you're coming from, Xplosive. Apocalypse is a being of such huge potential, it's almost painful to see the writers squander it.

And that last part just proves the point about him breaking the fields. nice call.

Xplosive
Here he easily takes out Professor Xavier out telepathically. And that was a Xavier more powerful than ever too, at his peak, some issue before he even went toe to toe vs Galactus (he wasn't matched for him of course, but even tasted Galactus mind).
Then also Cable come, say, it's over, touched force field and is blown away like nothing.

http://www.mojefotke.si/photo/index/id/2246

TricksterPriest
Well well well. It seems Apoc isn't weak in terms of psionics either. Very interesting.

Lord S
He said, I can't move, then he said ''I care little what you think'', immediately straighten his hand surrouned with blast, so already able to move immedaitelly and look at her expsresion on the face, like being overhelmed. Stop being an idiot and actually try to look at the scan.

He was raising his right hand to attack Franklin when he uttered, "I can't move". He didn't move immediately when blasting Sue...he was already looking left, and shot at her with his left hand. And if you look properly you'll notice that she wasn't being 'overwhelmed', she merely dodged his blast.

Opening your eyes when viewing a scan usually helps.

Oh boy, is there a limit to your irrational fanboyism?

'Toe-to-toe' with Galactus??? rolleyes1

They had a simple conversation in X-Men 92 (I think)...nothing more. Galactus listened to what he had to say for a little while, then quickly banished him, contending that he was above petty morality. You talk as if that was some sort of feat for Xavier. Yes I know he and Magneto had a hard time trying to penetrate G's mind in 'Secret Wars', but the difference here was only that Galactus was willing to listen...and abruptly ended the conversation when he saw fit. Quit trying to make it look like a feat for Xavier, and then yet another feat on top of that by Apocalypse.

Well well well. It seems Apoc isn't weak in terms of psionics either. Very interesting. Well he's always had very strong psionic powers...probably beyond those of Xavier, but nowhere near the level of Galactus...as Xplosive is trying to imply.

Lord S
And that last part just proves the point about him breaking the fields. nice call. He didn't prove shit...except that he's a rabid and myopic fanboy.

StarsNeverFall7

TricksterPriest
Even I wouldn't say Apoc has Galactus level psionics. He was trying to emphasize Xavier's power to prove how much stronger Apoc is.

Stars, half that shit in the last fight of the twelve saga was PIS.

Lord S
Even I wouldn't say Apoc has Galactus level psionics. He was trying to emphasize Xavier's power to prove how much stronger Apoc is. Why mention Galactus at all in that post? We already know Xavier to be an extremely powerful telepath. He was no more or less powerful in this encounter with Galactus than he was back in 'Secret Wars'.

Him bringing Galactus' name into it, and using it in such a way to make it look like a feat for Xavier, clearly shows that he was trying to nonsensically amp up Xavier, in an effort to make Apocalypse look extra powerful.

There was no need to mention Galactus at all if his intent was just to show that Apocalypse was telepathically superior to Xavier...we already know that he is.

Just more Xplosive acting like a stupid fanboy.

Xplosive
Stop being an idiot and actually try to look at the scan.

He was raising his right hand to attack Franklin when he uttered, "I can't move". He didn't move immediately when blasting Sue...he was already looking left, and shot at her with his left hand. And if you look properly you'll notice that she wasn't being 'overwhelmed', she merely dodged his blast.

Oh, my God, how can you think that (and the way he talked, he didn't care about her, quickly strightened his hand with blast, like she can't do aynthing to him). You said, she merely dodged his blast, so then his blast must have went through her force field, so there was no more force field, if she needed to dodge it.
And Lord S, you were hater of Apocalypse for some time.
Why don't you just read it everything and that is it.

And how can you say that, I said toe-to-toe, because he went toe-to-toe, literally (but I said he wasn't match for him of course, but Galactus actully did pay attenion to Xavier, but of course Galactus is far more powerful).
Apocalypse proved to be clearly more powerful telepath than Xavier, that is actully a good feat.
As how powerful telepath he is, we don't see him using that power much.

Well he's always had very strong psionic powers...probably beyond those of Xavier, but nowhere near the level of Galactus...as Xplosive is trying to imply.

Hej, **** you, man. **** you.
Who said that Apocalypse goes beyond Galactus psionicly, don't lie, man. Where I tried to imply that. I only said that Xaver there was so powerful that some issue before he went to Galactus, of course wasn't match for him, but Galactus actully paied his attetnion. No where was said trying to imply going beyond Glavtus, oh my God, wher did you get that, you just made conclusion by yourself.

Even I wouldn't say Apoc has Galactus level psionics. He was trying to emphasize Xavier's power to prove how much stronger Apoc is.

Excatly.
Now tell me, did I said anywhere he goes beyond Galactus, no, because I didn't.
And I mentioned Galactus, only because that was time where Xavier was at one of his most powerful form we saw him.

Him bringing Galactus' name into it, and using it in such a way to make it look like a feat for Xavier, clearly shows that he was trying to nonsensically amp up Xavier, in an effort to make Apocalypse look extra powerful.

No one said that, where did you read it? You literally made a conclusion by yourself.

There was no need to mention Galactus at all if his intent was just to show that Apocalypse was telepathically superior to Xavier...we already know that he is.

Obviosuly, TricksterPriest didn't and I bet many didn't know.

Why then you never mentiond that, only what you said is he sucks and that Hulk would mop flour with him.
Already Apocalypse psionic powers are enough for him to take Hulk out. He is too versatil for Hulk, far to versatile

About being a fanboy, yes, but now tell me, did I lie anything about Apocalypse.
You are stupid, I would be stupid if I would lie, but you are acting like ****ing idiot.

Lord S, I just kindly say, jsut read the thread about Apocalypse and that is it, ok?

Xplosive
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Would this be the same fight in which Cable has him beat the entire time aside from his "one hit" and then in the following pages defeats Apoc with his psimitar?

No.
Cable killed him in other issue (The Search for Cyclops) with his psimiter, his essence, when Phoenix sperated Apocalypse and Cyclops (then Apocalypse became vulnearable in that form) and then Cable killed him, his spirit.

jasofisc
Why mention Galactus at all in that post? We already know Xavier to be an extremely powerful telepath. He was no more or less powerful in this encounter with Galactus than he was back in 'Secret Wars'.

He was a lot less powerfull then he normally was in the issue the skrull planet was somehow interfering with his powers and they were far far less powerful. the fact that he was able get though galactus' psionic defenses at all on his own makes him more powerfull then secret wars.

Prof x jobs a whole........lot. Their will be time where he will engage someone with out any psy powers at all and will screem like a little girl. My point is that one time apoc making x fall over does not mean he is more power full then he is. When apoc makes an onslaught let me know because that is the true extent of x's powers.

jasofisc
Apoc is one of my favorite villains but to put him above x just because of one victory (which many many others who don't even have psy powers have had one victory even some college kids) is not exactly accurate.

Grimm22

Lord S
Oh, my God, how can you think that (and the way he talked, he didn't care about her, quickly strightened his hand with blast, like she can't do aynthing to him). He did not straighten his hand, you ****ing moron! Look at the picture. He blasted her with his LEFT hand. Her forcefield was affecting his right hand, which he was using to try to kill Franklin. You're so blinded by your love for Apoc that you can't even clearly decipher a scan.

Well again, using common sense you could note that her forcefield was affecting his right hand and protecting Franklin. Just like earlier in the issue she created a forcefield that acted as a barrier between Cable and Apocalypse, to stop them from fighting. Since you love character statements so much, you should consider her line of "it's called an invisible forcefield, and I doubt either of you can break it".

Oh kiss my ass.

Because I have to comment where I see you distorting the truth.

I'm sorry, toe-to-toe? Was it a fight? How does TALKING to someone translate into a feat? I smell shit

No arguments here...but no need to mention Galactus' name.

rolleyes1

Ok so he paid attention...how is that feat for Xavier?

The average n00b is going to look at your line and think, "hey, Xavier went toe-to-toe with Galactus and Apocalypse pwn3d him, so Apocalypse must be a match for Galactus!!1"

See the picture you're trying to paint?

How do you know that? That was the same old Xavier...where's your proof that he was more powerful than ever? Just because he had a conversation with Galactus?

No, you're backpedalling now cause I've exposed your little scam.

I was speaking in terms of a purely physical contest...which is the only factor people look at when debating Hulk fights, (even against Thanos). Truth is there are many people weaker than Hulk that can take him out without using physical means.

You misinterpreted a scan in a very closed-minded way, to suit your line of thought, and then tried to spread that opinion like the gospel. Also you tried (in vain) to pull the wool over the eyes of the masses, by first inflating Xavier's psionic powers, which would make Apoc's all that much stronger.

You're stupid cause you're trying to act smart, but it just doesn't work for people like you...cause there'll always be people like me around to shoot down your misinterpretations and half-truths.

I'll read and post whatever I feel...I don't need your permission, thank you.

Xplosive
He did not straighten his hand, you ****ing moron! Look at the picture. He blasted her with his LEFT hand. Her forcefield was affecting his right hand, which he was using to try to kill Franklin. You're so blinded by your love for Apoc that you can't even clearly decipher a scan.

I can't move. (So that means he can't move at all, yet he moved, you can clearly see it, you ****ing stupid idiot).
And if she needed to dodge the blast, there was no more forcefield, you fukcing idiot.

Oh kiss my ass.

You were always blinded by that.

Well again, using common sense you could note that her forcefield was affecting his right hand and protecting Franklin. Just like earlier in the issue she created a forcefield that acted as a barrier between Cable and Apocalypse, to stop them from fighting. Since you love character statements so much, you should consider her line of "it's called an invisible forcefield, and I doubt either of you can break it".

Again making your own conclusion ''I can't move'', no where was said only his right hand. He couldn't move, it was said ''I can't move, but how'', yet he then moved.

Because I have to comment where I see you distorting the truth.

Again making you own conclusion and arguing about character you clearly don't know enough.

I'm sorry, toe-to-toe? Was it a fight? How does TALKING to someone translate into a feat?

He went to Galatcus, wanted somehow to covcince him, stop him, yet wasn't match for him, even for that, of coruse.

Ok so he paid attention...how is that feat for Xavier?

Not some feat, but Galactus is known almost not paying attention for no one, who is beneath him.

The average n00b is going to look at your line and think, "hey, Xavier went toe-to-toe with Galactus and Apocalypse pwn3d him, so Apocalypse must be a match for Galactus!!1"

Yeah, is that why I said (of course Xavier wasn't match for him and is that why I said Galactus is of course more powerful than Apocalypse).

How do you know that? That was the same old Xavier...where's your proof that he was more powerful than ever? Just because he had a conversation with Galactus?

Again turning words you quoted me, ''as you can see, at one of his most powerful form'', not most powerful ever.

I was speaking in terms of a purely physical contest...which is the only factor people look at when debating Hulk fights, (even against Thanos). Truth is there are many people weaker than Hulk that can take him out without using physical means.

Both written good, Hulk doesn't have a chance against Apocalypse.
In purely phyiscal contest, Hulk shoud win.

You misinterpreted a scan in a very closed-minded way, to suit your line of thought, and then tried to spread that opinion like the gospel. Also you tried (in vain) to pull the wool over the eyes of the masses, by first inflating Xavier's psionic powers, which would make Apoc's all that much stronger.

No, you made your own conclusion, because you are stupid and turned my words and said what I thought (I still can't understand where I said I tried to imply Apocalypse even beign more powerful than big G), hey, are you a psychic.
You are stupid, moron, not a psychic, who turns my word and thought you had knew what I was thinking.

You're stupid cause you're trying to act smart, but it just doesn't work for people like you...cause there'll always be people like me around to shoot down your misinterpretations and half-truths.

No, you are stupid, who was trying to say what I thought, which was never true, while TricksterPriest immediately knew what I had thought.

I'll read and post whatever I feel...I don't need your permission, thank you.

No permission, wow, again, how didn't you come to that, I only asked you and kindly.
You see how stupid you are?
I hope you won't read anything about Apocalypse, now.

Lord S
I can't move. (So that means he can't move at all, yet he moved, you can clearly see it, you ****ing stupid idiot).
And if she needed to dodge the blast, there was no more forcefield, you fukcing idiot. Fool, he was already looking left, and looking at Sue...he didn't spin around or anything. She did not have a forcefield on herself, which is why she had to dodge the blast. She is able to project a forcefield to affect other people and objects, not necessarily keeping herself encased by one at the same time.

Believe whatever you want to believe.

Even a total buffoon like you should be able to see that stopping his right hand from hurting Franklin was Sue's main objective. Not every little nuance has to be explicitly stated for the stupidest of people (ie. you) to understand.

Oh I know plenty about the character...but the difference between you and I is that I don't blatantly fellate the character at every turn.

Ok so how was that going 'toe-to-toe' with him?

Moondragon didn't seem to have a problem psychically linking to his mind...and I'd say that she's definitely beneath him.

Then why mention it at all? If your intention wasn't to paint a picture, ultimately fellating the big A?

Yet you have absolutely no proof that Xavier was in 'one of his most powerful forms'. You're the one trying to pull the wool over people's eyes, here.

Which is what I said, yes, Hulk should win in a physical contest.

You can't understand because either you're confused, or just a total ****ing moron. I think it's the latter.

Why should I bother twisting and turning when your own words are so witty and clever?

Blah, blah, blah...you are stupid...blah, blah, blah. rolleyes1

Again, I'll read whatever I want to read...thank you.

Mider999
wow i knew old school apoc was powerful but never like this.

Kallark Summers
Okay, there seems to be a need for someone to make the perace here. Lord S is right, ur claims about him destroying sue's forcefields are bogus to say the least. Her goal was to stop him from hurting freanklin, and did she do it? Yup! as to the placing of that forcefield, did u ever consider that maybe the force field was only placed in a position in which it would stop apocalypse from hurting her son. The I can't move, wasn't talking about his entire body but merely the fact that he could move no closer to killing franklin.
There was also no reason for you to mention Galactus at all, anyone beating Xavier psionically is a feat in itself. ur comments were very misleading.

p.s. Saying that apocalypse is a more powerful telepath than Charles, is a real stretch. It is well documented that Charles holds back when using his powers, that's the whole reason Onslaught came into being.

outavodka
yea this is a resect thread but did he actually beat ikaris?i dont see him losing to apoc.

Mider999
am i gonna sit here and say he owns xavier nope i guess not if he has enough power to create onslaught but am i gonna say apoc is a punk not after all the stuff we've read about here nope im not gonna say that why you apoc haters in here this is a respect thread.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by outavodka
yea this is a resect thread but did he actually beat ikaris?i dont see him losing to apoc.

It was a draw. However, Apocalypse had the last laugh.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powe45.png

But if a writer wants Apocalypse to defeat someone, then that writer will do so. Didn't Venom beat the crap out of Juggernaut? eer

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mider999
am i gonna sit here and say he owns xavier nope

It surely did look he owned him and owned him with extreme ease, like nothing, that means Apocalypse did in second, so was probably also holding back if he did so easily. He was far from realising his full power there, far.

Xplosive
It was a draw. However, Apocalypse had the last laugh.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powe45.png

But if a writer wants Apocalypse to defeat someone, then that writer will do so. Didn't Venom beat the crap out of Juggernaut? eer

He actully defeated PE Ikaris in actual fight, it wasn't draw, he owned PE Ikaris.
PE Ikaris had to escape.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Kallark Summers
There was also no reason for you to mention Galactus at all, anyone beating Xavier psionically is a feat in itself. ur comments were very misleading.

So what if I mentoned Galactus, it wasn't wrong at all I mentioned him, not at all.

Lord S
Originally posted by Kallark Summers
Okay, there seems to be a need for someone to make the perace here. Lord S is right, ur claims about him destroying sue's forcefields are bogus to say the least. Her goal was to stop him from hurting freanklin, and did she do it? Yup! as to the placing of that forcefield, did u ever consider that maybe the force field was only placed in a position in which it would stop apocalypse from hurting her son. The I can't move, wasn't talking about his entire body but merely the fact that he could move no closer to killing franklin.

p.s. Saying that apocalypse is a more powerful telepath than Charles, is a real stretch. It is well documented that Charles holds back when using his powers, that's the whole reason Onslaught came into being. QFT.

Originally posted by Mider999
why you apoc haters in here this is a respect thread. So simply pointing out and correcting someone's misinterpretations, half-truths, and outright lies constitutes 'hating' the character?

TricksterPriest
it's a damn respect thread, go post your commentary in an Apoc hater thread. Xavier may have created Onslaught, but Apoc has always been stronger than Xavier. And might I add, some of Onslaught's power in that area comes from Mangeto, who has exibited TP abilities because of the unified field theory. A being like Onslaught can easily tap the magentic field of the planet for power and for additional TP juice.

Lord S
it's a damn respect thread, go post your commentary in an Apoc hater thread. I think spreading misinformation is more disrespectful to the character than anything I've said.

Beta Ray Howard
I think spreading misinformation is more disrespectful to the character than anything I've said.

This is honestly true. In a respect thread, you have to make the goal to give correct info on the subject, not your interpretation on it.

You should respect the character for what he is on the page, not for what people make him out to be. wink

With that said, Apoc is a cool character when he's written right, and I'll respect him for that.

TricksterPriest
Yeah, the guy can't catch a break. They need to retcon that god damn table. **** Namor. laughing out loud

Xplosive
I think spreading misinformation is more disrespectful to the character than anything I've said.

No, not actully ,anyone can give misinformation (depends), but a lie is a disrespect.

jgiant
I wish there were more feats, i thought he was way more badass than the feats listed hear.

TricksterPriest
He is, we're not done putting feats up. I know Evil_Ash and Xplosive have more scans.

manjaro
i have the entire rise of apocalypse maybe i should scan hmmm?

TricksterPriest
*kowtows to Manjaro* Yes please. I'd be most grateful, as would everyone else who posts in this thread.

Xplosive
Originally posted by jgiant
I wish there were more feats, i thought he was way more badass than the feats listed hear.

There are so many feats, that is why I put the thread on filefront and copied link of megaupload, for you yourself to download it, to see it and read it.

jasofisc
Inhumans + Black Bolt couldn't do shit to Apocalypse.
Apocalypse in HoM wasn't true representation of Apocalypse, since true Apocalypse was dead.

Here is a huge respect thread that was created by someone, I don't remember where or by who in other forum. But it is huge thread and learn more about Apocalypse and his true power level.

Part 1. 177 MB.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I8HKMR99
Part 2. 165 MB.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YEU9406O
Part 3. 125 MB.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3VY2X4QD

how does one acctuly down load or view these threads i went to the site but had no Idea of how to actually view this stuff.

jgiant
Originally posted by jasofisc
how does one acctuly down load or view these threads i went to the site but had no Idea of how to actually view this stuff. It sent me to frikin ebay...wtf?

Evil_Ash
The links works just fine for me.

STAG BEETLE
Apocalypse needs to save the entire universe from the Celestials.

Die again and come bakl.

Finally being having his character rebooted in a mini-series to get the character right.

Much like the process Baron Zemo has gone through.

illadelph12
It's been my experience on this board that of all the characters that get debated it seems that Apocalypse's low end feats get amplified and disseminated to such an extent that his high end feats, which are very impressive and far outweigh his low end feats, get downplayed due to popular opinion of him on this board rather than the actual on panel evidence. More times than not you hear about him dodging tables or being killed by Magneto and Black Bolt than you hear about him manipulation Ozymandias under his own powers prior to Cellestial augmentation, taking down Kang the Conqueror, subjagating the Inhumans singlehandedly, or taking on the High Evolutionary.

It's very sad, and says a lot about the mentality of many people on this board, when one can't look at things objectively, whether they be a fan or an opponent of a character, and that individuals opinion decreases in merit.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by illadelph12
It's been my experience on this board that of all the characters that get debated it seems that Apocalypse's low end feats get amplified and disseminated to such an extent that his high end feats, which are very impressive and far outweigh his low end feats, get downplayed due to popular opinion of him on this board rather than the actual on panel evidence. More times than not you hear about him dodging tables or being killed by Magneto and Black Bolt than you hear about him manipulation Ozymandias under his own powers prior to Cellestial augmentation, taking down Kang the Conqueror, subjagating the Inhumans singlehandedly, or taking on the High Evolutionary.

It's very sad, and says a lot about the mentality of many people on this board, when one can't look at things objectively, whether they be a fan or an opponent of a character, and that individuals opinion decreases in merit.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6683/applauseef9.gif

Mainstream

well said. in other words....stop hatin my ziggas!

Lord S
Originally posted by illadelph12
It's been my experience on this board that of all the characters that get debated it seems that Apocalypse's low end feats get amplified and disseminated to such an extent that his high end feats, which are very impressive and far outweigh his low end feats, get downplayed due to popular opinion of him on this board rather than the actual on panel evidence. On-panel evidence, (or lack thereof), is just what hurts the character. He has never done anything of real significance to justify the adulation he receives from his followers. I treat the character the way he deserves to be treated...which is like shit.

It takes more than a few semi-impressive feats to be considered an A-list villain, and most of us find it rather irritating to see certain people continue to fellate the character to no end; using dubious tactics such as distorting facts and even outright lying.

What's sad, my young friend, is that you've used this opportunity to turn a simple debate over the merits of a fictional character into a sweeping ad hominem attack...coming off looking like a pseudo-intellectual at the same time.

Evil_Ash
On-panel evidence, (or lack thereof), is just what hurts the character. He has never done anything of real significance to justify the adulation he receives from his followers.

What makes Apocalypse tick for me, is not some feats where he engages in fights and beats the crap out of everyone, but his god-like presence and the aura of his threat and along with his character history, as well his appearance (which is practically more original looking than half of Marvel's villains).

I treat the character the way he deserves to be treated...which is like shit.

*ignores idiotism*

It takes more than a few semi-impressive feats to be considered an A-list villain.

AoA?

What's sad, my young friend, is that you've used this opportunity to turn a simple debate over the merits of a fictional character into a sweeping ad hominem attack...coming off looking like a pseudo-intellectual at the same time.

What's sad is, that you can't post an argument without coming off like a prick.

Lord S
What makes Apocalypse tick for me, is not some feats where he engages in fights and beats the crap out of everyone, but his god-like presence and the aura of his threat and along with his character history, as well his appearance (which is practically more original looking than half of Marvel's villains).

*ignores idiotism*

AoA?

What's sad is, that you can't post an argument without coming off like a prick. Well...!

You sure showed me. Whoever said true wit was dead? Oscar Wilde ain't got nothing on you.

I'll be sure to look for Apoc's 'god-like' presence the next time I see him...probably surrounded by useless baggage, as always. What a lazy chump.

AoA was an alternate reality, BTW. Real impressive taking over North America without any real heroes around to oppose you.

bigbran
AoA?
Your using that as evidence?
Most Apoc fans don't like AOA, for the simple fact that he got ripped in half. But if your going to use AOA, then I guess you might have to take Mags as his superiour too!

xmarksthespot
Age of Apocalypse only really shows the impact that Xavier has had on the world, and the effect his absence would produce. In any event it's ultimately the result of David Haller's actions rather than Apocalypse's. Everything else largely happened off-panel.

Evil_Ash
Exodus is nothing but an impudent little gnat to Apoc.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1774/exodusorigin13kw0.jpg

Apoc then creates a forcefield able to hold even pre-powerdown Exodus.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers18.png

TricksterPriest
Nice scans. thumb up Please post more. Btw, where does that field fall under? TP, celestial tech, energy manipulation? I'm curious as to where he's getting the field.

Evil_Ash
Nice scans. thumb up Please post more. Btw, where does that field fall under? TP, celestial tech, energy manipulation? I'm curious as to where he's getting the field.

I'm not sure. I think it's some energy based power.

Although, it could be another display of his undefined powers.

TricksterPriest
That's what I love about this guy and hate about him. I love that he has all this potential and undefined or unrevealed powers. On the other hand, I hate that he's such an unknown in debates. Because he's so mysterious and undefined in his powers, it makes it hard to argue for him in debates. As someone asked, Can Darkseid fly? Answer: Probably, it's within his powerset. You can't say yes to questions like that about Apoc because his powers aren't fully known.

But it does give us hope that someone will remember he can do shit like that.

Btw, I like this older look with the beard and armored skirt better than his more recent ones. his art style has sucked lately.

Evil_Ash

jgiant
I kinda like that newer look tho...the classic is still the classic, but he should be a little bulky.

TricksterPriest
Bulk is one thing, he really does look fat. AND WHERE ARE THE STRINGS?! LIEFELD TOOK THE STRINGS AWAY!

Where is that last one from? It's not bad. It actually looks pretty good compared to the others. Not as good as classic, but if they have the strings, it's a huge improvement.

Evil_Ash
Bulk is one thing, he really does look fat. AND WHERE ARE THE STRINGS?! LIEFELD TOOK THE STRINGS AWAY!

That's Liefeld for you. Another thing is that he keept drawing Apoc with his mouth open in every goddamn panel.

Where is that last one from? It's not bad. It actually looks pretty good compared to the others. Not as good as classic, but if they have the strings, it's a huge improvement.

It's from Apocalypse vs. Dracula #1. And yeah it's pretty good.

Evil_Ash

TricksterPriest
Last one is kind of an extrapolation on the herald thing. But the 2000 year quip about there being no record of the avengers is sick. thumb up Dude, please post more of these scans. The mentally controlling the celestial tech scan is amazing, especially since it says it formed a new element impervious to optic blasts. eek!

Evil_Ash
Once again, Cyclops' optic blasts has no effect on Apocalypse.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocnoeffect.png

Combine with these instances having Apocalypse taking the optic blast without a scratch. It shows his durability and power since the optic beams are very potent stuff.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers6.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers5.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers4.png

This is pretty cool. Shows that Apocalypse has morphed into various god forms throughout the centuries.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocforms.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocgod2.png

Animated Apocalypse also deserves some respect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kJB_mUO5aQ

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apoctas.png

^^Ex-X-Men.

TricksterPriest
eek! pwnage. Animated Apocalypse is the closest to Classic I've ever seen.

Evil_Ash
Indeed.

To be honest. I've always liked TAS Apocalypse more than comic version, because they made him less a merely powerful villain and more an unstoppable insane force of destruction. Which is what I always feelt he should be, after all, he's named Apocalypse, isn't he?

And here's another damn impressive feat by Animated Apocalypse.

Apoc, who has been brought to the ground finds that Wolverine have jumped up on his torso and says "My mother always wanted me to be a surgeon.", preparing to slash up Apoc

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apoctorso.png

Apoc, however, just calls him a "Foolish insect!"

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/foolishinsect.png

And breaks free from the chains holding him.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/breaksfree.png

Evil_Ash
And then it comes:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/Apoclaws.png

No, not even Wolverine's freakin' adamantium claws are able to cut through his armored body. They don't even leave a scratch on him eek!

Apoc proceeds by slapping Wolverine away.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocpunch2.png

He then notches that Cyclops is preparing to fire his optic blast against him.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocsees.png

But Apoc just throws Archangel at Cyclops, effectively defeating him

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocthrows.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocthrow2.png

Apoc smiles. Another pwning the X-Men day done. big grin

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocsmiles.png

"Watch me and tremble, for I bring the purity of Oblivion"

Awesome

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>