Alicia didnt catch me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RaeRox
Today...in the hall, i was standing between rosie and alicia, rosi would bump me, and id fall into alicia then alicia would push me back and id hit rosie, well we were going back and forth..then suddenly...alicia moved! and i fell. and hit those stupid waterfountains. and i have this awesome looking purple and yellowish bruise on my back, right above the top of my jeans. i have this cool scrape too, thats still bleeding..its so ****ing awesome!

Commando Queen
haha that was sooo funny

Deano
computer sez nooooooooooooo

RaeRox
Originally posted by Commando Queen
haha that was sooo funny

yeah it hurts like hell though you b*tch..lol

Originally posted by Deano
computer sez nooooooooooooo

ok???

Commando Queen
hey rosy is the one who pushed you

Vathu
lol hey girls stick out tongue and... deano no expression lol

Commando Queen
hey vathu

RaeRox
hey rosy is the one who pushed you

she kissed my foot big grin

Deano
i don't care whose nephew you are, who you know, whose dick you're suckin' on, you're goin' out. I swear to you! You're goin'.

Commando Queen
i know that was funny.. and then she kept jumping cuz me and that jeff dude would poke her bicps rofl

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by RaeRox
Today...in the hall, i was standing between rosie and alicia, rosi would bump me, and id fall into alicia then alicia would push me back and id hit rosie, well we were going back and forth..then suddenly...alicia moved! and i fell. and hit those stupid waterfountains. and i have this awesome looking purple and yellowish bruise on my back, right above the top of my jeans. i have this cool scrape too, thats still bleeding..its so ****ing awesome! w00t

RaeRox
i know that was funny.. and then she kept jumping cuz me and that jeff dude would poke her bicps rofl Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
w00t

Everyone was like wtf? whever i would lift my shirt up to show them...lmao our shop teacher came walking in while i was showing the guys and hes like "rae what the hell are you doing?" lmao it was hilarious. yeah he swears. in school. it rox.

Commando Queen
Everyone was like wtf? whever i would lift my shirt up to show them...lmao our shop teacher came walking in while i was showing the guys and hes like "rae what the hell are you doing?" lmao it was hilarious. yeah he swears. in school. it rox.
mmhmm fun

Revernd Maynard
how....UN interesting

just kidding

RaeRox
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
how....UN interesting

just kidding

me lifting my shirt up?

Revernd Maynard
me lifting my shirt up? NO!!

i said just joshing...geesh

RaeRox
NO!!

i said just joshing...geesh

lol i know stick out tongue

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Deano
i don't care whose nephew you are, who you know, whose dick you're suckin' on, you're goin' out. I swear to you! You're goin'.
sure
how....UN interesting

just kidding
stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
big grin

Commando Queen
ddeee

RaeRox
ok yeah. im injuried...dun dun dunnn

Commando Queen
haha that was funn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.