Judgment of Celestial I: Grievous Cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB-1138
Chapter I: Land of Gravince

-One by one everyone awoken from deep sleep. Your were in a grassy field with hills as far as the eye could see. A small village, something like you would see in days of old sat northwest on a bunch of hills with vast farm lands. The sky was blue and barely cloudy and the sun was bright and hot-

Dyingstar
......aaah my legs .....were ...what .....( Rand looked at his guns) huh what happend

name: Rand
weapons: Dragunov Sniper Rifle, 93R handgun,M1 Shotgun, Katana

Nyria
Waking up slowly. "Where am I. I know this isn't Earth I can feel it."Amy said looking around.

Dyingstar
( sees a girl ) ........hi ummmmm wats going on ?

gandrake
Lance/Shetan: "I don't ever wan't to do something like that ever again!"

Dyingstar
guys ..... ( walks a little bit toward them) AHHH MY LEGS ! who .....what is going im so confused

ESB-1138
-An old man was standing behind you dressed in a grey robe. He had a hat like a wizard that cast a shadow over his face taking away his features expect his nose and long grey beard-
???????: What have we here?

gandrake
Lance: "Where are we?" "I like the land scape."

Shetan: "It's not bad."

Dyingstar
( turns around slowly) ummm well im a gunner for one and my name is Rand and u seem like somone who is well informed.

gandrake
Lance: "I'm Lance Buchanan, I like revolvers and swords."

Shetan: "I'm Shetan Black, I too like revolvers and swords."

Dyingstar
( sees if guns are loaded) o son of a grrrrr ( The Dragunov wont relise the clip) GRRR !!! ( yanks it out ) what the it melted a little ! ( puts in a fresh clip)

gandrake
Lance/Shetan: *checked there revolvers and they were fine so they checked the swords* "Our stuff is fine."

ESB-1138
??????: I do not know what 'guns' are but I am well informed with my homeland of Gravince.
-The old man was leaning his weight to his staff-
??????: You are in the land of Gravince which is east of the Kingdom of Hyland. Three villages rest peacefully in this area in the many hills. What say you? Why does one wear such fashion?

Dyingstar
HAY MY FASION IS COOL the black t-shirt bullet profe vest shooting glasses and shorts and all is black thats cool

ESB-1138
???????: Well then strange ones. Your kind is truely odd in such a fasion and no respect for your elders. Come, tell me your tale on how you got to my humble home.

Dyingstar
RUDE ! .......srry the demon in me kills my regualr personallity, any way i was held at a gun point and same to Shetan then all of a sudden there was a light and here we are

ESB-1138
???????: A demon? I say, that is most uncommon in these parts. The only person said to have a demon form was the ever powerful Serrago of the West.

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner- hmm well lets see i was there at a battle with the cne and ine forces combined together againset serrago's men and then i dont remember a thing but waking up here

Dyingstar
AHHAHAHAHAAH ! eehh eem well now im am the demon round here and im probably the nicest

ESB-1138
???????: Hmm...I have seen no such thing as a nice demon. But if you are willing to listen I shall tale you a tale of Barathus.

Dyingstar
umm sure ok and i do show mercy

ESB-1138
???????: Hmm...such hastiness. Far off to the north is a mountain with a deep long tunnel that travels deep within the earth. Barathus is a demon of elements: Lighting, Fire, Earth, and Water. The beast has wings greater then that of the greatest eagle but it is as though he cannot fly. One day the might King of Gandriar went with 200 men and traveled into the tunnel to slay the beast. The king and 11 men returned alive.

gandrake
Lance: "Don't get me mad or it might be the last thing you do." "If I get too mad I will go into a trance like state."

Shetan: "Yeah and it will effect me too if these necklaces start to glow and we'll go out of controll."

Dyingstar
and thats wen u paranoid crazys go trigger happy...... ON ME !!!!

gandrake
Lance: "....*chuckles*....That was fun."

ESB-1138
???????: You are an odd group. Come, you must be tired.
-The old man starts to walk off-
???????: Come, come. You may rest in my humble keepings.

gandrake
Lance: "Awesome, I'm very tired, thank you very much sir."

Shetan: "I will go for some sleep."

Dyingstar
wow thanks kind sir ! ( folows behind him) so we are we what is dis plae called ?

gandrake
Lance: "Me and Shetan still think going trigger happy on you Rand was funny."

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner-did u say serrago is in the west

Dyingstar
its fne i have plenty of posion to go around ahaha

gandrake
Lance/Shetan: "HAH!! POISON!! IF YOU POISON US AGAIN WILLL FORCE THE CURE OUT OF YA!!!!!"

ESB-1138
???????: Yes...Serrago resides in the land of Darkice. A terrible land were life cannot grow. As for the other questions we are in the village of Mayton in the land of Gravince south of the village of Irony.
-The village was full of life. A few guards were in the city armed in chain-mail and spears and shields. Children were at play in the fields. The old man arrived at his home and he opened the door-
????????: Welcome to my house on the highest hill.

gandrake
Lance: "What is your name sir."

ESB-1138
????????: I shall tell you my name...but first I would like to hear the full story of your journey and quest.

gandrake
(How can you change your user name?)

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner-ight after the story take us to the closest route to serrago cause i wnna kick his ass

ESB-1138
????????: Taking you to Darkice even on horse would take almost a year to travel. And you ask much from an old man.

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner- what year is this and what planet are we on

ESB-1138
????????: It is the year 215 and you are on Igros. Why is it that you ask?

Dyingstar
215 !!! O MY GOD !!!!! so what is ganna happen to us all ?

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner-do u have any books on r history on how serrago got here

ESB-1138
???????: I shall answer your questions once you have answered mine.

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner- fine then

gandrake
Lance: Do you have any precious metals to make swords out of?"

ESB-1138
-You told the old man the tale starting as far back as you remember. He listened quietly and respectively-
Geardrian: I am Geardrian the Sage.

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner-and now u want to know y we r here am i right

ESB-1138
Geardrian: It does not matter why you are here.

Dyingstar
so u guys have no protection rite ! sniping spree ahahahaaahhahahh ! ( Rand hit himself in head) dam demon in me

ESB-1138
Geardrian: I do not know what sniping is. I have been on Igros for 1,213 years and never heard such a phase.

Dyingstar
AAAHAHAAHAAHA ( pulls out his Rifle) this is a sniper rifle wat it does is it shoots out a bullet and wen it hits u , u die and this scope helps u zoom in or makes things closer and shoot people in the head here hold it ( hands it to him ) u look with it

gandrake
Lance: "Do you have any precios metals to make swords?"

ESB-1138
-Geardrian looks at it oddly-
Geardrian: How do you put arrows in it?

Dyingstar
here take out the bottom peice ( taks out clip and takes out a bullet) this is a bullet its better than arrows and shoot 50 times farther i also have here a pistol, shotgun and a MP-5 witch i just pulled out in fact why shoot the rifle at that tree ? ill walk u threw it

ESB-1138
Geardrian: Then this is useless. We have no...bullets. And I have plenty of swords young warrior.

Phantom Chaos
can i please join

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner- hey rand ill give u this rifle of ur s for that pistol

Dyingstar
(( yes u can join tell us ur characters name and weapons))poor poor people ( takes rifle) swords are almost nothing comparred to ur swords but do wat u feel is best

Phantom Chaos

gandrake
Shetan: *hit Rand on the head with the handle on his revolver* "Take it back!"

Phantom Chaos
can i

Dyingstar
(( like i said u can join make a profile )) OUCH !!! I DID GOD !

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner- i guarantee that this is earth but in the future but if it is how long we we knocked out for

Dyingstar
excellent question ( claps hands) im serious

gandrake
Lance: *hits Rand in the head* "......."

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner- guesslike serrago's army whooped the ine and cne asses really quick

ESB-1138
-Geardrian stands-
Geardrian: I must make haste to the Kingdom of Hyland. Stay here and await my return. If I am not back in three months head north to the village of Irony. If you need a guide you shall find none better then Jaro' the Ranger who has traveled to Darkice more times then any other. Their is a town north of here and northeast. Not to far to travel. Learn much of the land travelers but do not go into the Silence Woods.

Phantom Chaos
(sorry)
Name:Mar
Weaponsbig grineath Eater(a sword)
Armor:Bracers,Chest plate,Shoulder plates,and Leg Guards

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner- well we'll give u a day

Phantom Chaos
Huh where am i

ESB-1138
Geardrian: In a day I will not even be half way to Irony even if my horse travels at full speed day and night.

Phantom Chaos
what am i doing here how did i get here

Dyingstar
(( ill put Mar in )) 3 months ! omg ........( this stranger walks toward us ).........can i help u !?!?!?!? hay is he with us ?

gandrake
Lance: *nearly forgot about the items Shetan gave him* "Hold on I'll be right back." *rushes into the nearest room and changed into the cloak* "Ah that's better a nice cloak."

Phantom Chaos
Hello is anybody here,... i feel cold inside

Phantom Chaos
whre am i i need answers can you help me

Dyingstar
WHO ARE U AND ARE TRYING TO HURT US !?!?!? ( loads MP-5)

ESB-1138
Geardrian: Young warriors...before I leave I shall tale you the tale of Serrago.

Phantom Chaos
No i dont even know where im at

Dyingstar
ok well im Rand and we are lost to this place as well so lets just listen to this man hes ganna say something

Phantom Chaos
ok

ESB-1138
Geardrian: It all started over 1,000 years ago. Serrago was one of the seven High Priests for the King of Gandria but he made packs and deals with Dai-orks, Belves, and Agres. Soon he mobilized an entire army but the armies of Gandria and Hyland were able to counter quickly. Gandria attacked from the east and Hyland from the southeast. A war on two fronts. Serrago's army was defeated and we banished him from are world.

gandrake
Lance: "Tell us the tale."

Dyingstar
he just did DAAAA !

Phantom Chaos
woah

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner- yea i like to find away to get back to earth to kick his ass since he killed my family

Dyingstar
.......what do we do ? ( puts all his guns on his back exept for shotgun) gatta be armed ya know

stunna1773
~all a sudden sgt.robert wagner saw someone go really fast right past them~

sgt.robert wagner- wut was that

ESB-1138
-Geardria walked to a white horse that was tall and strong. He mounted the horse and road off leaving a thick stream of dust. After many moments you see women and children fleeing from the city-

gandrake
Originally posted by Dyingstar
he just did DAAAA !

Lance/Shetan: *both hit him on the head with the handle of there revolvers* "......"

Phantom Chaos
Im curious... about what there is in this world.and if there is no earth like it exploded or something and we where chosen to survive and start a new race???????

Dyingstar
(it runs past Rand) HOLY CRAP DUDE ! ( aims his gun around) that was not normal

ESB-1138
-Dozens of guards with spears and shields ran towards the woods where howls could be heard coming closer-

stunna1773
~rob wagner jumps right out of the pushes behind sgt.~

rob wagner- we settle this right now

Phantom Chaos
What the i think its crazy(pulling out the Death Eater)

ESB-1138
-Belves, wolves three times the size, emerged out of the woods in large numbers charging the soldiers-

stunna1773
rob wagner- father me and u now. u will fall to my new powers

sgt.robert wagner- now how did u get here

Phantom Chaos
Come on guys we gotta help em

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner- u guys handle those things ill handle my son

ESB-1138
-The Belves collided into the soldiers. Most of them were thrown back but some soldiers stood their ground-

Dyingstar
HOLY SHIT WHAT THE ! ( fires at one of them ) DIE !

Phantom Chaos
???ok. but your son ???

stunna1773
rob wagner- father follow me

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner-ill handle him hes part of serrago's forces he was with us in the beginning

ESB-1138
-The Belves howled as four archers stood on top of a hill and fire at the Belves. After much fighting the remaining Belves retreated into the woods-

gandrake
Lance: *Lance's eyes turn green and was furios at Rob* "HOW COULD YOU TRY TO KILL YOUR FATHER!!!!!!!"

Phantom Chaos
(ok i get it)
Die you beasts
(choping off ones head)

ESB-1138
-Belves jumped out again and greater number. The remaining few soldiers fled for their lives-

stunna1773
sgt.robert wagner- guys i got this.(as he wanders off into the woods to find hi son)

Phantom Chaos
(forget my last post)

Dyingstar
(( im also confused but o well)) ( pumping shotgun and shooting agian ) DIIE ! ..............there retreating

ESB-1138
-The Belves surrounded a group of children and took them by their mouths and dragged them into the woods as the others blocked the path-

Phantom Chaos
we can take em

Phantom Chaos
we gotta get the children

stunna1773
rob wagner- father over here

sgt.robert wagner- lets end this son

Dyingstar
OK UR RITE U LETS GO ( runs after them as he takes out MP-5) DIIIEEEE U BASTARDS ( Rand hearing kids crying) NOOO !

ESB-1138
-One by one the belves retreated into the woods. Two soldiers gave chase but soon fell to their knees knowing they could not find such quick creatures-

Phantom Chaos
Rand shoot them down 1 by 1 dont hit the children

gandrake
Lance/Shetan: *they team up and pulled out there revolvers* "Time to die." *they shoot at the belves*

ESB-1138
-Before long the Belves were out of sight-

Dyingstar
were ...............omg !!!!! ( Teleports in back of them while shooting )

Phantom Chaos
No we could have done something....WE COULD HAVE SAVED THEM!!!!!
(is this a fantasy story)

Phantom Chaos

Dyingstar
(( its a video game i think )) (Rand tripped on blood) .....o my god .........( looks at the blood on his glove ) why god why

stunna1773
rob wagner-(prepares to shoot a beam out of hi hand)

sgt.robert wagner-Pulls out his pistol

(all a sudden someone hit him in the back knocking him to the ground)

sgt.robert wagner-(turns and looks up)paul but how u died during the t-virus outbreak

rob wagner- hahahaha(in a evil voice) father i brought him back from the dead since u left him for dead now hes back for revenge and he will kill u and ur friends.

Paul Renhart_die my friend(kicks sgt.robert wagner in the face)

rob wagner-(fires the beam hitting his father)now u will parish father

~sgt.robert wagner is laying their in a bloody mess~

ESB-1138
-Belves jumped out every which way surrounding Mar. But they did not look the same. Their color was lighter and they were smaller-
?????: What brings you to are home?

Phantom Chaos
(i think u slipped on blood)
Come on we have to get to the soilder strong hold...where ever that is

Phantom Chaos
Forget that post.

Super jump

ESB-1138
-They did not move but looked at you-
?????: What is the meaning of this?

Phantom Chaos
Firaga!!!

Dyingstar
I KNOW I SLIPED ON BLOOD !!! lets go back we failed ( walks back to were )

ESB-1138
(Firaga?)

Dyingstar
( is back) this is crazy guyss people keep dying

gandrake
Lance: "some thing's wrong, I think smething bad is happening to sgt. Robert Wagner."

Phantom Chaos
(a spell thats better than fire)

stunna1773
rob wagner-(appears infront of lance) say good bye to my father he will not be with u no more(then disapears)

sgt.robert wagner(starts crawling to the nearest village and find s an old lady) help me.......(and goes unconcious

Dyingstar
WHAT WERE IS HE !

Phantom Chaos

Phantom Chaos
anybody

stunna1773
(paul reinhart comes walking out of the woods)

paul reinhart- ahhhhhh the last remaining of earths forces so sad to have a friend fall dont it. dont worry lance about my good friend sgt.robert wagner he got wut was coming for him and ur next lance(and disapears)

Dyingstar
omg HES GANNA KILL ALL OF US 1 B 1 !!!! WHAT DO WE DO LANCE WHAT DO WE DOOOOOOO !?!?!??!?

gandrake
Lance: "WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!!!!!" *got extrmely mad and that faint aura came back into view*

Phantom Chaos
Hey guy settle down... if any thing happens we just have to watch eachothers backs

Dyingstar
i dont wanna die ! ( holds MP-5 tightly)

Phantom Chaos
Shut UP

Phantom Chaos

stunna1773
{wow i started out pretty goo how bout u guys lol}

Dyingstar
( aims gun toward his face ) dont u tell me to shutup i have many reasons why not to shutup 1 WE ARE LOSING MEN LIKE FLYS >=(

gandrake
Lance: "I'm goin' to make sure he won't kill me, Shetan, or the rest of you becaus he said and I quote: your next Lance."

Phantom Chaos
huh

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>