The Official KMC "Conspiracy" Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Due to the absurd conspiracy threads that have been streaming into the GDF, it has come time to collate them all into one easily manageable thread.

If you have a conspiracy related topic, please don't start a new one, but post it here. All current active conspiracy threads will be closed and redirected to this one thread.

Please understand, we are doing this for the good of the forum.

Capt_Fantastic
Yeah! Finally!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Shakyamunison
I think this whole this is just an other Conspiracy. They don't want to here what we have to say...

laughing laughing laughing out loud

I can't believe I just said that. I think someone is trying to control me. eek!

MC Mike
It's a conspiracy so less people see 'the truth'!

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Raz
Due to the absurd conspiracy threads that have been streaming into the GDF, it has come time to collate them all into one easily manageable thread.

If you have a conspiracy related topic, please don't start a new one, but post it here. All current active conspiracy threads will be closed and redirected to this one thread.

The hearts and minds of all David Icke followers have now been mortally wounded with this revelation....

BackFire
David Icke followers have minds? This is news to me.

GCG
Originally posted by whobdamandog
The hearts and minds of all David Icke followers have now been mortally wounded with this revelation....

They would have had the thread been named

The Artificial KMC "Conspiracy" Thread
roll eyes (sarcastic)

RedAlertv2
This thread is proof that the Illuminati control the world!

Inspectah Deck
Is a theory conspiracy?

Raz
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Is a theory conspiracy? If the theory involves wearing tinfoil hats, yes, yes it is.

KidRock
hahahaha THANK YOU RAZ. This is great. Now Deano can go about posting all his worthless stuff in here while nobody views it..or comes in here just for a good laugh.

Deano
whats funny is that you think you are a REAL american

Spelljammer
Here's a brainbuster. (And it's realted to the thread SpellJammer made.)

Conservatives keep people as ignorant as possible so they become liberal, because conservatives have learned how to control the ignorant. So inevitably all liberals are puppets of the conservative movement.

KidRock
Originally posted by Deano

Whats even FUNNIER is that you cant see how Britain is the U.S.'s lapdog. Fetch the bone.

Lana
Originally posted by Raz
If the theory involves wearing tinfoil hats, yes, yes it is.

laughing

Snoopbert

Originally posted by KidRock
Whats even FUNNIER is that you cant see how Britain is the U.S.'s lapdog. Fetch the bone.

Both are accurate.

Spelljammer
England has it's own goverment, thoughts on issues, everything. How is it our lapdog? Cause they're a trusted and valued ally? Tony Blair is a genious, hardly a puppet..

KidRock
Originally posted by Spelljammer
England has it's own goverment, thoughts on issues, everything. How is it our lapdog? Cause they're a trusted and valued ally? Tony Blair is a genious, hardly a puppet..

Easily a puppet. Bush says jump, Blair just goes to war and does w/e Bush says.

bilb
hey how come deano gets his very own thread?

stick out tongue

Spelljammer
Don't go and get all liberal on SpellJammer kid, LOST ANOTHER ONE TO DITECH!

Echuu
Raz is leader of the illuminati!!! Search your feelings you know it to be true!!

bilb
Originally posted by Echuu
Raz is leader of the illuminati!!! Search your feelings you know it to be true!!

laughing laughing laughing

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by bilb
hey how come deano gets his very own thread?

stick out tongue

Cause we would like to keep him out of ours. laughing

Just joking deano... laughing

KidRock
This thread is also known as *deanos padded room*

Deano

ignorance is bliss, but only for so long..
whats pathetic is that you have all this faith in george bush as if he is some kind of good person...and then you have the balls to call me stupid.
an autopsy of this country in future history books will show that george bush and congress killed America.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Raz
*quickly removes tin foil hat* confused

KidRock
ignorance is bliss, but only for so long..
whats pathetic is that you have all this faith in george bush as if he is some kind of good person...and then you have the balls to call me stupid.
an autopsy of this country in future history books will show that george bush and congress killed America.

Still doesnt change the fact that Britain is at the U.S. will.

Snoopbert

Capt_Fantastic
This thread is also known as *deanos padded room*

LOL! That was FUNNY to me!

debbiejo
laughing out loud ...Sorry Deano...but had to laugh at that one.

Deano
i thought raz would have more sense than to create this thread

KidRock

It's for you. Post your conspiracies and discuss them here. Why start a new thread and spam the forum?

Spelljammer
Deano is one of the most intelligent posters SpellJammer has ever had the privlage of seeing at this forum. Dare he say it, Deano's almost as cool as Bill O' Reilly!

inthesilence
Deano is one of the most intelligent posters SpellJammer has ever had the privlage of seeing at this forum. Dare he say it, Deano's almost as cool as Bill O' Reilly!

Dude. Now you've gotta know something is wrong. *shudders*

Shakyamunison

Shaky thinks that Spelljammer is insulting Bill O' Reilly. laughing

Deano
It's for you. Post your conspiracies and discuss them here. Why start a new thread and spam the forum?

its stupid, there are many conspiracys, its just like creating a sports thread, it woudnt work

Deano

appreciated stick out tongue

KidRock
its stupid, there are many conspiracys, its just like creating a sports thread, it woudnt work

You seem to be the only one who posts them and you post like 1 every 3 days. So just put them here.

Also nobody else cares about them.

Deano
You seem to be the only one who posts them and you post like 1 every 3 days. So just put them here.

Also nobody else cares about them.

no obviously not

-kidrock shows up again-

BackFire

It's because he has sense that he created this thread. We don't need stupid, redundant conspiracy theory bullshit threads polluting and clogging the GDF.

Whirlysplatt

Go Deano "big up yourself"

David Icke telepathically sent his respect through me those damn lizard men don't have a chance now! laughing

Raz - you are a very clever guy! This is a stroke of as big evil confused spelljammer said presviously "genious"

smile cool

Deano
we? whos this 'we' you speak of. its not your decision. now you are saying that whoeva posts a thread that challanges the official version of events, it is classified as bullshit conspiracys. there goes freedom of speech i suppose

Spelljammer
So this thread stops being Us versus Deano, SpellJammer will post a conspiracy of his own..

LIBERALS CONTROL HOW WE THINK (Or atleast try too):
You say SpellJammer is full of shit that liberals control the media, our schools, and everything. Well here's a tidbit of proof.. Colleges are an excuse to brainwash our children into rejecting religon and becoming securalist puppets. That's why SpellJammer isn't going to go to college and become a healing shaman instead of a doctor..
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45058
Guess As are only handed out to Athiests.. And there's plenty more where that came from..

inthesilence
So this thread stops being Us versus Deano, SpellJammer will post a conspiracy of his own..

You say SpellJammer is full of shit that liberals control the media, our schools, and everything. Well here's a tidbit of proof.. Colleges are an excuse to brainwash our children into rejecting religon and becoming securalist puppets. That's why SpellJammer isn't going to go to college and become a healing shaman instead of a doctor..
Guess As are only handed out to Athiests.. And there's plenty more where that came from..

Well, personally I have nothing against deano. I haven't read any of his conspiracy theories. I have read yours. And I think you're either insane, or just really really bored.

And that article doesn't have anything to do with 'liberal mind control'. That's just a bunch of stupid people. Who are being... stupid. they said the girl could've followed higher up in the chain of command at the school to get the problem resolved. She didn't. That is stupid. The teacher didn't want her to put the word "God" in the paper, which is limiting her right to free speech. That is stupid.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by inthesilence
Well, personally I have nothing against deano. I haven't read any of his conspiracy theories. I have read yours. And I think you're either insane, or just really really bored.

And that article doesn't have anything to do with 'liberal mind control'. That's just a bunch of stupid people. Who are being... stupid. they said the girl could've followed higher up in the chain of command at the school to get the problem resolved. She didn't. That is stupid. The teacher didn't want her to put the word "God" in the paper, which is limiting her right to free speech. That is stupid.

his actually almost certainly Big Evils proxy suck imo.

inthesilence
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
his actually almost certainly Big Evils proxy suck imo.

Forgive me; I didn't understand of word of that. ^_^;;

Unless you were saying that Spelljammer (formerly Big Evil) sucks. In which case I understood perfectly.

Spelljammer
Forgive me; I didn't understand of word of that. ^_^;;

Unless you were saying that Spelljammer (formerly Big Evil) sucks. In which case I understood perfectly.
No, he's saying Deano is a bad impression of Big Evil..

Whirlysplatt: PTHFFFT! UHH! This is some Big Evil immitation crap! "Deano"?! I can taste the differance you British ****!

Big Evil:
The only energy drink that REALLY tastes of ass..

inthesilence
Ho, he's saying Deano is a bad impression of Big Evil..

Whirlysplatt: PTHFFFT! UHH! This is some Big Evil immitation crap! "Deano"?! I can taste the differance you British ****!

Big Evil:
The only energy drink that REALLY tastes of ass..

Okay, so you understand jibberish. Not a total surprise, I must admit.

Deano

thats exactly wha education is for, to condition. it doesnt open minds, it screws down the lid. schools and universities are designed to spit kids out as programmed cogs of the next generation.
Why does it make parents proud to see their children getting certificates of
acheievment for telling the system what it demands to hear? Im not saying
people shoudnt pursue knowledge but, if we are talking freedom here, that
has to be done on our terms, not the systems.We are slaves who delude ourselves that we are free because we dont want to face reality of out plight.

blueysgirl82
Deano I have to agree with you there. All most people are clones of their parents or grandparents. And if a child acts silly what do parents and schools do. tell them to stop it and not do it any more.

Also why should kids go to school in the first place once you leave you dont use more then half of the stuff you learnt.

Corran
School is not necessarily all about using everything you learn, it is more to do with proving you can learn and concetrate and that you can pick things up and remember then and do as instructed, this is very useful when you need to get a job and learn the aspects of that job to do it effectively. If you cannot learn well enough or quickly enough to a certain standard then you'll not make it as, for example, a brain surgeon because you may not be able to concentrate enough or learn enough to do the job.

finti
guess the similarities you share with your ancestor is due to you being directly related to them

and what is wrong with that.........ever came across children that had no limits on how to behave, anything goes....it aint pleasant

this comment just show how necessary school actually is

Echuu
This thread has become even more amusing...

Of course school is necessary, but the way it is run is absolutely stupid.

Deano post a conspiracy quick!!!

inthesilence
thats exactly wha education is for, to condition. it doesnt open minds, it screws down the lid. schools and universities are designed to spit kids out as programmed cogs of the next generation.
Why does it make parents proud to see their children getting certificates of
acheievment for telling the system what it demands to hear? Im not saying
people shoudnt pursue knowledge but, if we are talking freedom here, that
has to be done on our terms, not the systems.We are slaves who delude ourselves that we are free because we dont want to face reality of out plight.

Well, people at my school sucked just because they were sucky people, and not because they were brainwashed to be that way. And despite the shortcomings of my school and what my education was, I did enjoy school (for the most part) and I did learn something. In fact, if I hadn't gone to high school, I'd probably still be depressed and not leaving the house. A lot of the experiences I had in school did open my mind, and I had some teachers that were wonderful and actually taught me something beyond a textbook.

Of course there are going to be the other ones who are mean and hateful, or just plain crazy. But you can't let them ruin things for everybody else. I AM free. I don't know about you, but I can still think for myself, and, in my eyes, that makes me free.

You want a REAL conspiracy? Look no farther than your doorknobs. They're EVIL!!! o___0;;

Spelljammer
Private schooling is better, SpellJammer use to take private schooling during Fkat (Or SATs as we called them in those days..)

The enviorment was more peaceful.
The students were more interested in learning.
The teachers were patient and thought provoking.
And everything was good.

Ofcourse the securalist goverment gives you this impression that private school is a bunch of Bible-Thumping churchies who teach you ass-backward philosophies like how women belong in the kitchen, but during his period at the church they were very nice to me, and there was no damn "pray time" or some excuse like that the goverment supposedly tries to keep away from us. Even that which they make us fear is a lie.

SpellJammer only liked 2 of his teachers during public schooling. Don't remember thier names but..

One was a former drill sergent. He demanded discipline and respect, which was precisely the type of person those damn brats needed. He'd kick your ass if you screwed with him, even AT eighty years old..

The other was someone who looked and sounded just like Giles. He was a computer engineer, he wasn't the agressive type, but he was a thinker, and he taught SpellJammer algerbra which before he met him, seemed impossible. But his ability to manipulate numbers was on the same frequency as SpellJammer's ability to invision, and he didn't just "teach" us math, he showed us differant options with each problem, proving that in the road of life there are many paths, doesn't matter which one you take, as long as you get the right answer.

All the others were either crazy bitches or doped up, lazy hooligans who were just as bad as the students..

inthesilence
(1)Ofcourse the securalist goverment...

(2)...but during his period at the church they were very nice to me...

(3)But his ability to manipulate numbers was on the same frequency as SpellJammer's ability to invision...

(4)...proving that in the road of life there are many paths, doesn't matter which one you take, as long as you get the right answer.

(1)First of all, the word you're looking for is "secularist" NOT "securalist".

(2)Second... O.M.G. Spelljammer accidentally didn't talk about himself in the third person. o___0;;

(3)*snerk*

(4)And what happens when you get all the right answers? You just sit there being all... answer-ful? There'd be nothing left for you to do. It's the questions that are important, not the answers. Without the question, there can be no answer, but without an answer, there can still be many questions.

I know it's pretty much useless to argue with you, but I'm bored, and there's really nothing good on TV at the moment. Plus, you're kinda funny in a crazy person sort of way.

Deano
On wings of tomorrow we're coming to fly
Erasing the sorrow and this is the place where you die
We're shaking the chains off the world of today
We're coming to get you no matter what you're gonna say,

This is the time of the ending
It's the dawn of a new world order
This is a new beginning
Where a new world shall arise, we scream
On the wings of yesterday you're gonna die
And you know it's gonna be - we're screaming

This is illumination - we are
We are illuminates - beware
This is illumination - we are
We are illuminates

We live inside society, our presence is unknown
We plot and we manipulate you to which way to go
Illumination comes across the world to bring an end
Intimidating silent force that puts us in command

This is the dawn of the ending
It's the time of a new world order
This is a new beginning
Where a new world shall arise, we scream
On the wings of yesterday you're gonna die
And we know it's gonna be - forever

This is illumination - We are
We are illuminates - Beware
We are illuminates

In the darkness, we shall await
Prepare for changes, to seal your fate

We are illuminates - Beware
We are illuminates

Deano
lluminati
You've come to take control
You can take my heartbeat
But you can't break my soul
We all shall be free

Illuminati
You'll never take control
Your new world order
Will lead to none at all
We all stand before you as one
Heaven is for everyone
To be free from the dark

Time has come, the world lies dying
Our faith has gone, our souls are crying
Resurrecting paradise, cry for freedom
Killing pain, a million lies,
Dethrone tyranny

Masters are relentless, torture is for slaves
Money, greed and power drives you to obey
Temperature is rising, shakes me to the core
Blood and domination, victims of the law

ll through the millenniums, I've seen the writing on the wall
Into our oblivion, we are the riders on the storm

Damn the machine
The enemy is stalking in the void
One evil dream
The engine's running faster to destroy

Here come the raiders they're invading us all
We stand in silence with our backs to the wall

The curse - fortold in prophecies is haunting us now
The world - a creeping agony and there's no way out

Caught in illusions I'm screaming in pain
The demon is corroding my brain

Free your mind from all frustrations as they're drawing near
Take your time, live in sin, choose your alibis
Work all day, die in pain, you're a sacrifice

They're gonna send you down to hell
And put your body on a shelf

This is the island of damnation,
Where all your dreams are gonna fall
Your mind is screaming for salvation
And then your world is gonna blow
Down in the fire below
Below

Silent tears are running down my face into the night
As I'm getting closer to my heart that's full of fright

They lead me down a steep hell spire
And burn my body in the fire

Spelljammer
Would've preffered Korn's version of "brick in the wall"

Daddy's flown across the ocean
Leaving just a memory
A snapshot in the family album
Daddy, what else did ya leave for me?
Daddy, whatcha leave behind for me?
All in all it was just a brick in the wall
All in all it was all just bricks in the wall

We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers, leave them kids alone
Hey, Teachers, leave those kids alone

All in all its just another brick in the wall
All in all you're just another brick in the wall

We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers, leave them kids alone
Hey, Teachers, leave those kids alone

I don't need no arms around me
I don't need no drugs to calm me
I have seen the writing on the wall
Don't think I need anything at all
No, don't think I need anything at all
All in all it was all just bricks in the wall
All in all you were all just bricks in the wall

Goodbye, cruel world
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind
Goodbye

Deano
Will you follow me into the light
The fortress of wisdom, a star shining bright
The garden of heavenly sin
A kingdom of beauty to please you within

Where do we go from here?
Leaving our memories behind
It's time to free your mind

Hey you!
I'll make your dreams come true
I can take you anywhere
Just call on me and I'll be there

Follow me
And I will guarantee
Your life will never be the same
Hear me callin', won't you follow me

Will you follow me into the fight
You smile as you die when you're close to the light
Your dreams will be lost in the haze
Your innocence dying in so many ways

Deano
thats cool spelljammer
but are you really aware of the new world order? and the abyss that we are staring into>?

piccola_nuvola
wow...I didn't know this was the poetry thread.....and I didn't know ppl had so much free time to start writing poems about the illuminati....

Deano
well now you know

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Raz

laughing

laughing Oh shit

Tptmanno1

Possibly the most bullshit thing I've ever heard. It doesn't say anything more than her report was "about the constitution" and that she was apparantly given an F for mentioning God.

Not only is the artical full of holes and one sided storytelling but the entire source is crap. Its and obviously conservative biased website complete with Ad's for a book telling why the ACLU is bad and full of important hard-hitting articals about how there is a video online that says Bush is an "a--hole"

Spelljammer
thats cool spelljammer
but are you really aware of the new world order? and the abyss that we are staring into>?
I'm not completely sure of WHAT the new world order is suppose to be. I assume it's a global goverment, complete control over the population. Which to me would be a good thing, society has degenerated into a disgrace of amorality. "That's not wrong, it's just a differant opinion". No you idiot, it is wrong! Just accept that!

Just because something can be right in more ways then one, doesn't mean EVERYTHING is right. The word "cat" is still "cat" in any language. If you call a "cat" a "dog" you are stupid, and need to go to special-ed..

Sometimes I wonder if the goverment is doing this purposely. Making us less moral, afterall, when people think they deserve everything and WANT it, they're willing to give up everything. And thus are left with nothing. The only people that get ahead are the smart ones. It is survival of the fittest, or in this case, survival of the most clever..

I'd rather be part of the new world order then some stupid prick who was dumb enough to fall for the "there's no right or wrong" bullcrap.. I don't believe society could ever be truly free from selfishness and sinful behaivor. Not even just alot. (Like supposedly my mom thinks that if there is a Rapture crime rates will just be very-very low..) I'm not that optimistic, expseicaly considering how far we've sunk..

Deano
its not a good thing spelljammer cos these people are truly evil and will sacrifice there own kind to get there nwo order in place. you should read more into this.

GCG
Why is this ?

http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/nwo/pyramid+mason.gif

The word "Mason" is found by drawing a hexagram.

Dr. Octagon
well its pretty much obvious that most of the presidents have been members of the Masonry, so i guess theres a connection there.

GCG
Presidents, Senators, Governers, Congressmen, Army Officials and even Buzz Aldrin the Astronaut to land on the moon.............erm

Wolf Dog
Why are you anti-conpiracy theorists opposed to it with such a passion?

(Although I don't believe in all of the theories, in fact i only believe in the 9/11 conspiracy because there's just so much evidence behind it.)

Deano
The Illuminati structure is one of pyramids within bigger pyramids within still bigger pyramids until you reach the one that encompasses all the others. It is like Russian dolls, one inside the other.

Look at any organisation today, a bank, business, university, government, whatever, and you will see that it is structured as a compartmentalised pyramid. The person who sits behind the counter in a bank will not know what their branch manager is deciding or planning, and the manager, in turn, will not know what is happening at regional level, and they will not know what is being planned at national level, and on it goes.

The only people who know the true plans and agenda of that bank are the handful at the top of the pyramid who know how all the innocent, individual, contributions by people employed by the bank fit together. The overwhelming majority of employees, including those in agencies like the CIA and FBI, have no idea what the big picture is because they are compartmentalised from what is going on elsewhere at their own level, let alone at higher and higher levels.

What can seem matter of fact and innocent to an individual within the pyramid can be very much more sinister when put together with everyone else's compartmentalised contributions.

A "bank" pyramid, for instance, is encompassed by bigger pyramids until you have one that includes the whole global banking system and at the top of that are a handful of interbreeding families going back to the far ancient world who pull the strings of global finance to suit and manipulate their own agenda.

It is the same with governments, transnational corporations, the global media empires, the secret society network, national "security" agencies like the CIA, and so on. They are each compartmentalised on a "need to know" basis and imprisoned by bigger pyramids and at these higher levels these apparently unconnected institutions, businesses, and agencies are all the SAME organisation controlled by the SAME people.

http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles3/pics/pyrmanip.gif

This Illuminati structure of compartmentalised pyramids allows them to organise horrendous attacks like those in New York and Washington while those who actually hi-jacked the planes have no idea who the ultimate "Mr. Big" really is. For instance, the CIA (a mere tool and often fall guy for higher agencies) provided money and other support to the Afghan rebels and terrorist networks that eventually became the Taliban during the Soviet Union invasion.

But the money and support was channelled through Pakistan and elsewhere and while some in Afghanistan would have known where it was coming from, the vast majority would not have known the true source, nor the nature of the global game in which they were being used as mere pawns.

The Illuminati don't control everyone or even nearly everyone in these various organisations, they control those who control the organisation. It is through these few key positions of decision-making that everyone else in the organisation, the pyramid, is told what they will and will not do. It does not take many people to control the actions and policy of an organisation, whatever it may be, if you control the key decision-making positions.

So in terms of the atrocities in the United States, let's start with those who actually hi-jacked the planes. These could have been directly mind-controlled and programmed to do it, or they could have genuinely believed they were serving their religion. Probably a combination of the two. It matters not to the Illuminati, it is the outcome they are interested in.

The hi-jackers would have answered to a network or what they believed were the actual organisers. But from that point they would have lost track of the power game that was playing them like a violin. Who controlled what the hi-jackers believed was their support and organisational network? They have no idea.

The Illuminati do not represent a "side" or a "faction". They CREATE the "sides" and the "factions" and they use them to manipulate the game of divide and rule and centralisation of global power. They operate within the Islamic world as they operate within the "western world".

So as the bigger pyramids envelope the smaller pyramids you reach a point in the structure where the same force is manipulating and organising the horrors in America while also manipulating and organising the RESPONSE to those horrors through their puppets such as Bush, Cheney, Powell, and Blair.

This is how they can work their problem-reaction-solution scams. One of their strands creates the problem (in this case the U.S. atrocities) another strand (the media) tells the people the Illuminati version of the problem (98% of journalists do this unknowingly), and yet another strand offers the "solutions" to the problem, "solutions" which advance their global agenda (in this case a massive erosion of freedoms to "fight terrorism"wink.

You could look at a structure something like this. There will be other elements involved, but it will give you an idea of what I am describing.

http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles3/pics/illpyra.gif

GCG
Does the surname Mason have any direct connection with the Freemasons ?

KidRock
BUMP deano escaped from the cage again and posted a CT again. Keep it in here junior.

Spelljammer
That pyramid scheme was like an over elaborated version of what I've been saying. Terrorists, "friendly" goverments, it's all the same crap to control everything we think, we say, and we do..

If it weren't for the few rebels, Isral wouldn't even be in history books anymore..

Deano
BUMP deano escaped from the cage again and posted a CT again. Keep it in here junior.

where was the conspiracy theory? you idiot. the only cage is the one you are living in at the moment, a place where freedom is dying

Lord Shadow Z

No, Britain is not in the U.S pocket. A large number of Britons would have rather ate their own faeces then help America in another dirty, illegal war. Britain only joined in because the public didn't have a voice.
Tony Blair is in the hip pocket of Bush, not Britain. And Blair should not be in power much longer.
We didn't jump on the Vietnam bandwagon because then we had a PM who actually felt that he didn't want to send soldiers into a pointless war-zone. A war-zone where American soldiers and equipment were hugely inferior to the Vietnamese soldiers' courage and determination.
So continue to praise Bush and the current administration. Just remember as long as you do that you will be helping that Shi'ite fighter who is sending your countrymen and mine back home in plastic bags.

debbiejo
Guess What...The Volcano didn't erupt in the US on Sep 29th....I"m here....I'm here....I didn't die.....Didn't have to go to Canada....sweat

Deano
phew!

u gotta love those people who can predict the future,, or rather cant predict the future

Spelljammer
I had a premanition that China or Koreia or something wouldn't exsist by 2015-2020.

It doesn't help I'm rascist. Mom's like "well what country was it EXACTLY?" "I don't know, they all look alike. I know it wasn't Japan because these guys were commies.." laughing

Whirlysplatt
I love this thread laughing

Bloodclat
Why are americans so naieve about there own government. George bush's Grandfather was FACT a nazi. IBM was FACT the company behind calculations as to the life expectancy and workload of slaves this info was sold to nazi germany for use in the holocaust. these aren't new problems thev'e been round for hundreds of years. Skull and Bones exists you can find offical ducumentation about it everywhere (its in the encyclopedia.) Bush admits to being a member, it was founded at yale university where he was educated. I dare you put skull and bones in google and read !!!!!!

Deano
satanic bush

Bloodclat
satanic bush
now thats not a theory laughing

Deano
most definetly not

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Raz

Ahahaha!!

Tinfoil hats. Im amused so easely!

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Bloodclat
Why are americans so naieve about there own government. George bush's Grandfather was FACT a nazi. IBM was FACT the company behind calculations as to the life expectancy and workload of slaves this info was sold to nazi germany for use in the holocaust. these aren't new problems thev'e been round for hundreds of years. Skull and Bones exists you can find offical ducumentation about it everywhere (its in the encyclopedia.) Bush admits to being a member, it was founded at yale university where he was educated. I dare you put skull and bones in google and read !!!!!!
SpellJammer has gotten more respect and admiration from "nazis" (mostly wannabe skinheads..) then from "freedom fighters" (mostly skaters who have too much time on thier hands..)

Bloodclat
SpellJammer has gotten more respect and admiration from "nazis" (mostly wannabe skinheads..) then from "freedom fighters" (mostly skaters who have too much time on thier hands..)
Yea but thats only cause your missing the second half of you brain cell. Your a very sad man i pity your pathetic intellect youll be one of the first in the camps cause your so damn stupid like the rest of your goddam country go rot in hell with hitler! Let me guess you watch cnn !! So predictable sad mad

Princess Diana
I was murdered!!!!! Please investigate Deano

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Bloodclat
Let me guess you watch cnn !! So predictable sad mad
laughing

No, seriously, you couldn't make up matireal like this! OMG, CNN?! SpellJammer watches FOX News and only FOX News! CNN is boring as **** and MSNBC News is too disgustingly liberal for SpellJammer's taste.

And BBC.. menh, also boring as ****..

Deano
Former CIA Analyst: Government May Be Manufacturing Fake Terrorism
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2005/191005McGovern.htm

Deano

Deano
Zeus and the Goddess

The Goddess has no name we know not given to her by men. Athena was not the real goddess because she had been created by the mind of man. In Euripides' words, "Athena sprung fully formed from the brain of Zeus." So too the women of today have been masculinized - consumerized - by the warped strictures of men controlling commodities, of which human females are clearly the most valuable. (Study the Tenth Commandment.)

One day as a child, Zeus met the real Goddess and never forgot her. In fact deep in Robert Graves' "Greek Myths" you find Zeus spent the rest of his endless life hopelessly searching for her, never to find her again. Blessed are those who are not that unlucky.

And who learn that the power of the home that shapes us all is not who or what we presumed it to be.

The world runs because of the power of women, the automatic, unceasing, instinctual caring for her brood. It has been the same way throughout evolution, with Mother Nature and Father Sun providing every single ingredient for humans to grow into the wondrous beings that can see to the end of the universe and care for a small child at the same time.

The mother's force is what what carries the world. All that endless work behind the scenes, without pay, without acknowledgment, and all those children sent out into the world wrapped in love. No wonder that most kids can see the real deal automatically; they see it with their hearts, most of which have been recently puffed up when Mom lovingly tucked that scarf snugly into some small collar, or gave the last ounce of rice in the hut to her starving son.

Women have been evicted from the heart of man and turned into commodities, even though men spend their lives insisting they live for their women. How does it come to be, if that is the case, that human females have been wrapped in men's mental razor wire throughout history.

Women have been forced out of the home and into the cutthroat world of men where there is an automatic hazard waiting for them. Like wolves on a ledge over a well-traveled riding trail, there are things in the world that threaten our survival. Mostly they are lies told by people to make money. Society is boobytrapped with self-interest groups which believe everything is justified to further their cause. When this rule is in effect, no rational debate is possible until the corrupt rationales of the self-interest groups are adequately identified.

I guess it's a matter of this. People get away with stuff out in the world that their mothers would never permit them to do as children. How did that come to be, and why do we let the world run this way?

We live in a world today in which the motivational factors of social groups are increasingly irrelevant. Accidents of geography and genetics are being erased by the universal ubiquity of the Internet, and web surfing observers in Zambia are suddenly finding they have a better view of the world than truculent techies in downtown San Francisco.

Ironic that the information explosion caused by the Internet started in America and has greatly expanded the education of the world world, yet the whole world now knows far more about America than Americans do, and the picture isn't pretty. Its senseless fangs are now revealed for all to see.

Do you really know what your country has done, and is doing? Then you're an accomplice.

Why do people do these things? What is it they are afraid of? Would you do what they do? Have you done what they've done?

The rhythm of the stars

The major dichotomy in all religions at all times is our need to believe vs. what to believe in.

This subtle distinction also pertains to the gap between what the big newspapers print as fact and what we know to be true that they refuse to report - like the 38 Israeli investors who profited from 9/11 foreknowledge or the mysterious man who blew himself up recently, very near a large football stadium full of people in Oklahoma, and practically nothing was said in the aboveground media. Such a great silence tends to envelop all recent catastrophic events. The Zionist spin control mechanism is much more pervasive than most people realize (since it starts in first grade and has been put in place in most of the world).

The minute organized religions start inventing fictions to justify their control over the minds of the human population is when humans lose track of their true purpose, which is to evolve, develop, and nurture every single thing they come in contact with. And above all, do no harm.

But the wrathful Father in the musty books has His rules. Where he got them, only God knows. This twisted Jehovah once threatened the legendary David (a character who most definitely does not exist in empirical history) with having all of David's many "wives" raped in front of him because Yahweh didn't like David's attitude.

What the human species has done to its women it has done to its planet - fouled its own nest.

After all, as I have recently learned, love is about surrender, not negotiation.

It's only because men continue to be terrified of their own deaths that they invent all these magical strategies for mortality immunization. And that's all a lie.

Remember Becker. "Man is a frightened animal who must lie in order to live."

Monotheism sits like a black cloud over human intelligence, retarding scientific education with demonstrably false dogma that it waves over the heads of humanity like the heartless hammer it is. See it my way or you will fry in the lake of fire, prattles the preacher.

Soon to follow (in every case) is the not-so-subtle urging, "Kill the infidel, kill the Amalek, kill the heathen .... kill everyone who is not like us." This is your God.

None for me, thanks.

Here's the deal, my fellow humans. Mom doesn't condone this kind of behavior. If you are practicing it, you are lost, no matter how many peripatetic pedigrees your deity claims to possess.

You are lost because you have lost the love of your mother, that kept you alive and thriving all these millennia.

You have lost the love of Mother Earth, because you have not cared for her. In case you were wondering, she doles out the air you breathe, the water you drink, and the life you live.

Why would you pretend to protect her, but then abuse her?

It's because you don't understand.

Why don't you understand?

It's because you've forgotten who you are, and the human race is trapped in an illusion of its own making, crafted out of fear of a darkness it cannot - and most probably will never - comprehend.

But mothers know of cycles; in fact, they are a cycle. With the rhythm of the stars pulsing in their bloodstream like the throbbing veins in a newborn baby's bald head, there is no question about priorities, and certainly none about geopolitical intrigues.

The human species is about to kill itself by failing to recognize its connection to everything else. By dividing humanity into competing segments all trumpeting their own ignorance, it has conquered itself with its own fear.

Your mother would not have permitted this, as you know.

What is your idea of peace and prosperity? A gaggle of happy children works for me.

What is it we seek in our most vulnerable, inmost hearts?

This is my prescription for the future direction the human species should take, voluntarily. Make and plan and follow it.

What is the goal?

To make laughter reign beyond the Sun for as long as the future shall be.

To make Earth and its human tenders a beacon of hope, compassion and friendliness that will become known throughout the universe as a place where justice and fairness are guaranteed to all (not just the rich, like it is now), no matter what star system beings come from.

Is that possible? Well, it's up to you, isn't it?

It's only what a mother wants, right ma?

-----

John Kaminski is a writer who lives on the Gulf Coast of Florida whose essays are seen on hundreds of websites around the world. His booklet, "The Day America Died: Why You Shouldn't Believe the Official Story of What Happened on September 11, 2001," is his bestseller. For more information go to
http://www.johnkaminski.com/

Disclaimer

Email This Article

MainPage
http://www.rense.com

This Site Served by The

Bicnarok
Do u expect someone to read all that?

silver_tears
I've read it, it's fascinating to say the least. I might not completely agree with it, but it's interesting imo to see other peoples' views.

Victor Von Doom
I would say 'fascinating' is well beyond the most you could say, let alone the least.

mailedbypostman
I find the mention of Mercury, the messenger god, amusingly disturbing, for I often take the screenname Mercury. What does that mean, I wonder?

Capt_Fantastic
Isn't there a recycling bin for this stuff? I believe it was clearly labeled.

KidRock
Conspiracy Theory thread.

a1hsauce
i didnt read all of it...im too hungry big grin..but someone tell me...are the Rockerfellers mentioned in this...Deano always brings them up

GCG

Capt_Fantastic
Conspiracy Theory thread.

DING! DING! DING! toot CONGRATULATIONS! KID ROCK, YOU'RE OFFICIALLY THE ONE MILLIONTH PERSON TO POINT THAT OUT TO DEANO! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

GCG
KidrocK always points that out in every thread Deano opens.

KidRock
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
DING! DING! DING! toot CONGRATULATIONS! KID ROCK, YOU'RE OFFICIALLY THE ONE MILLIONTH PERSON TO POINT THAT OUT TO DEANO! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Awesome. What do I win? Hopefully this thread being closed.

Ushgarak
Talk of 9/11 falsehood- clearly Conspiracy theory. Deano, you know better than that.

Merged.

Capt_Fantastic
Awesome. What do I win? Hopefully this thread being closed.

your wish is Ush's command.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Raz

im no conspiracy dork..but they make for good reading.... how bout a conspiracy forum?

Ushgarak
It doesn't need a forum; a thread is fine.

GCG
The Google ads in this thread are top stuff !

a1hsauce
laughing out loud

lord krondor
George Bush hates black people.

a1hsauce
laughing out loud

Deano
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Talk of 9/11 falsehood- clearly Conspiracy theory. Deano, you know better than that.

Merged.

your an idiot, the guy mentioned it. the article is not about 9/11.
modding is ridiculous and bias

mechmoggy
Maybe it's a mod conspiracy...against YOU! eek!

wink

Ushgarak
Much of the opening post is about a conspiracy to keep the nature of 9/11 hidden. It's blatantly obvious, Deano.

"On one side of the gap are the cynical lies of Dick Cheney and his personal business contacts about Arab hijackers and the CIA/Mossad-sponsored Iraqi resistance. On the other side is the human reality of dead mothers, deformed babies, and a 9/11 story that is totally false, because in fact the highest movers and shakers in the American, British and Israeli governments engineered 9/11 and all those other false flag terror operations around the world."

So you are very much testing my patience here.

Consider this an offiical warning. Call a mod an idiot for doing his/her job again and you can take some time off the forums.

Deano
do the job well then. thats twice threads have been merged or closed. you cant lump every thread into this one and try to have a decent topic

Bardock42
Did you notice that it is alwqays your Threads that get merged in here? Maybe you should just start posintg "ne" topics in here, since most you post is a conspiracy of one sort or another, and maybe, if there are enough topics and enough members participating (You, Spelljammer and Kidrock have the most posts in here, spelljammer is gone, and Kidrock probably only told you that it belongs in But now it looks like there is only you posting, one or two cheerleaders and then a few people who either tell you that you should stop post the same nonsense again and again or mods who have to take care of your fetish to post conspiracies in the GDF.

Deano
i dont see the problem with the thread i posted, it was interesting to some some people, if it isnt interesting to you then leave or dont reply. thats the best option

Bardock42
i dont see the problem with the thread i posted, it was interesting to some some people, if it isnt interesting to you then leave or dont reply. thats the best option

I have no problem with it being interesting or not. It belongs in here though. Forum Rule. Just stick to it. The people can be interested in here.

Deano
no people make fun in this thread, its a waste of time

Bardock42
no people make fun in this thread, its a waste of time

People make fun in the other threads too. But this is the "Official" Thread. So just use it.

Ushgarak
do the job well then. thats twice threads have been merged or closed. you cant lump every thread into this one and try to have a decent topic

Don't tell me how to do my job, and yes all these threads of yours CAN be merged in here, that is the point of the thread.

Final warning, Deano. This is the way things are.

Deano
oh so i could be banned? cos the regime dont like it man

j/k wanted to do a david brent

Deano
new relevations i have come across

Lets cut the crap about Illuminati all the time and see The Society of Jesus who pull their strings. Everyone is indoctrinated into this scary Illuminati which isn't as scary as The Jesuits who run them. Good job people like Eric Phelps, William Cooper, Ian Paisley, Barry Chamish etc have the balls to stand up as I do and expose the real puppet masters THE JESUIT ORDER from The Church of Gesu in ROME, ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do your homeworks guys and see how you've all been steered in the wrong path by people like Alex Jones,, Noam Chomskey etc, ask yourself why they are so global and get away with exposing the orders. Its not just about the amount of people following them now which stops them being assassinated. They could have been annilated well before now like poor Phil Schneider etc. It hasn't happened because they are helping to keep the veil down on the JESUIT ORDER who own the Illuminati and every organisation on this planet. They're all playing a game to keep the intelligent sheeple still locked away to a point, feed them some truths and have them hook line and sinker then divert them away from the real culprits. Alex Jones etc are all TEMPORAL CO-ADJUTORS for The Society of Jesus who has insiders in every side of conflict. The Jesuits are the most intelligent people on this planet especially in the high end part of the Jesuit Order. They forget to tell you about how the Jesuits are Alchemists, Sorcerors and Occultists just like your scary scary Illuminati. They love to promote Illuminati on Mainstream TV on films like Chainsaw Massacre but wheres the Jesuit advertising? NONE! They're feeding you what they want but you are foolish enough to desire.

I promise people if they re-open their minds and start looking at the facts a bit further now and in the direction of The Jesuits they will be shocked to find all the answers in front of them. No one isn't saying Illuminati isn't powerful because they are second in command to The Jesuits and no one else is higher than them. The Illuminati Consist of B'Nai B'Rith, Grand Orient, Council of 33rd degree Masons of Scottish Rite, Council of 13 degrees of the Bavarian Illuminati, Black Nobility & The Committee of 300.

Alex Jones had openly admitted being a Roman Catholic Christian. Alex amazingly gets into Bohemian Grove without getting killed or removed unlike no other person attempting it. Alex Jones will not talk to anyone who knows of the Jesuit Order being supreme ruler. David Icke has mentioned very minutely that the Jesuit Order are very power players but thats ultra rare and he too promotes this scary Illuminati mystical force of Order. David Icke isn't a stupid man hes very intelligent and his knowledge of the order is very large which in itself can be alittle suspicious but maybe not. Do you honestly think Mr.Icke wouldn't know the true power of the Jesuit Order? Of course he does but he either chooses to not expose them through his own fear like many others or he is on their side as a Temporal Co-Adjutor. Just be careful who you follow fully, take note of all they say as a lot of it is truth but do your own following on. Alex Jones and that Bohemian Grove is the biggest cat out of the bag showing hes a Temporal Co-Adjutor. How can he walk around B.G with video tapes capturing alot of video but never EVER capturing one of his many so-called security checks which he claimed happened? Think my friends because the Jesuits are riding you like cowboys at a rodeo.

P.S If the Jesuits dislike me then so be it, assassinate me but I know you are not the innocent little monk teachers your made out to be, you wise old devious evil owls.

I can assure you I have researched very hard sometimes 8-12 hours a day when possible. I have read all about the scary, evil, horror story special Illuminati, I know all about them. I have gone one step further and found the true leader of all the masonic groups, organisations etc. This leader is known by some as THE SUPERFORCE, THE MEN FROM BELOW, OLYMPIANS and so on. They're all names given to the Society of Jesus who as educated people should know is The Jesuit Order. My friend Jesus is a representation of the sun its as simple as that and followed by the occult. The Jesuits are not nice christian worshippers and teachers, they practise sorcery, alchemy, occult, ritualism just like their 2nd in command Illuminati. The Jesuits are the most feared people on this planet amongst people in the know. I suggest everyone reads up properly on The Vatican and especially the Jesuit Order. Listen to people like Barry Chamish, Eric Jon Phelps, Alberto Riveria, William Cooper.

You laugh at my truthsaying but I laugh at you for still being in a hived state of mind. The establishment through its servants Alex Jones, David Icke, Noam Chomskey have programmed your mind with a truth no doubt about that. You guys then go on to believe the Illuminati run the world and no one is above them. Yes you will find the Illuminati behind all the problems in the world because they are almost at the peek of the pyramid so of course everything goes through them at some point. What you need to do is remove the shades and stop being gatekeepers. Attacking people just like Icke has mentioned because what I say challenges your newly indoctrinated mind/thought. Your no different to the Garlic eaters for alternative health who will not accept fact which is that Garlic is very bad for the brain/thinking etc.

Also I suggest you find out about the Jesuit Order properly and how far they really go back and their knowledge, rituals etc go back way further than their creation around 1540.

So keep listening to David Icke prattling on about Illuminati and him being too chicken to address the Jesuit Order properly or at all. David Icke cannot be unknowingly doing this, he is either too scared like many others or hes being paid by the very people who you guys wish to hate. Let's face it if Icke started giving us the truth about the Jesuits he'd be in a box regardless of his fan base. Alex Jones is a definate Temporal Co-Adjutor and he shows it through his Roman Catholic stance and Illuminati, Illuminati ramblings and occasionally throwing in the Jews. I hate Khazarian FAKE jews but I know they are not the leaders of this world and their being used as a proxy to blame as always. Just like how the Jesuits yet again created another thing known to us as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, pathetic. Did you know that every time you look up at the moon or the moon is shining on you that your unknowingly worshipping the Jesuit Order? Yes the main craters of the Moon are Jesuit named. So whilst your worshipping Molech with Big Ben and not knowing it the Jesuits again are one step ahead and on another planet entirely haha.

Another thing why haven't these shills even told people who the Illuminati actually are? The only thing they hint at is THE BLOODLINES, THE BLOODLINES. Thats only one part of it and I have given the list of groups which make up this WORLD LEADER (NOT).

Carry on with your blind spots as Icke puts it and do not see STONYHURST/CITY OF LONDON, GEORGETOWN UNI/NEW YORK and the true black evil that rules this planet of pathetic little sheep who druel over information handed to them by the very people who they serve as sheep. David Icke, Alex Jones, Noam the list goes on. Why do people like Eric Jon Phelps get their books banned? Why do old books on the Jesuit Order get banned and removed? Why do many others who author books exposing Jesuits, Illuminati, freemasonry, finance have their books banned for people never to see????? Why do some people get assassinated for writing and giving information (phil schnieder, Gary Webb etc)? Gary Webb was well known and hes gone now and it blamed on suicide!!!!!! David Kelly from England the scientist he was suicided. David Icke, Alex Jones will carry on and on being allowed to feed the waking up and sniffing wannabe detective sheeple into true scenario but just forgetting the real force behind it all.

Carry on watching your freemasonry and Illuminati plastered all over the TV in films like Chainsaw Massacre etc. Keep believing they're just rubbing your noses in it. The fact is they know your slightly waking up so they're feeding you this with a horse nose bag and your gobbling away like the good compliant horse you are. Don't forget they blinker horses from time to time.

lil bitchiness
With all due respect Deano, that up there is a pile of shit. Why? Because whoever wrote it evidently has NO clear clue who or what Naom Chomsky is all about.

I refuse to read the rest of the babble.

Deano
read it all!

Deano
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
With all due respect Deano, that up there is a pile of shit. Why? Because whoever wrote it evidently has NO clear clue who or what Naom Chomsky is all about.

I refuse to read the rest of the babble.

http://www.global-elite.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=406
this is your noam chompsky

lil bitchiness
Oh my God...this just gets better and better.

Where do you find all this rubish?

Im sure CIA agent will ahve a lot of time to write books on language, as well as politics.

Do you even know or have read anything by Noam Chomsky, or is all you know based on what you read from random geeks on the internet?

PVS
eat

watching deano grasping for straws is just one of those little pleasures that get me through the work day

soleran30
Originally posted by PVS
eat

watching deano grasping for straws is just one of those little pleasures that get me through the work day

Perhaps SOME of what he says is true will you be willing to grasp for straws? As well as who knows what a CI Aagent has time for are you CIA lilbithiness? If not you are good at knowing peoples time tables

PVS
ive seen enough of deano's posts to safely judge that he will quote anything that captures his imagination as scripture, regardless of who it is, and how horribly they misquote/fix figures/flatout lie.

his credibility is blown to hell,
so why should i bother to search for a kernel of truth
in a mountain of shit? ill just sit back and have a good laugh
instead, thank you smile

Deano
no thank you

Ron Jeremy
no thank you

smile indeed PVS gets very aggressive towards you Deano

Deano
the truth hurts peoplebig grin

Deano
The All-Seeing Eye, Symbol of the Egyptian god Horus, Symbol of the Illuminati, and Secret Brotherhoods behind the New World Order, is on your $1 bill. Now it is also on the logo of DARPA, the organisation which started the internet.
http://www.metatech.org/Images/DARPA-450w.gif

KharmaDog
the truth hurts peoplebig grin

More like a never ending stream of B*llshit begins to annoy people.

Deano
if only that were true

debbiejo
Originally posted by Ron Jeremy
smile indeed PVS gets very aggressive towards you Deano
inlove

Deano
lol

debbiejo
He secretly desires S & M with you..

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by debbiejo
He secretly desires S & M with you..

Do you think PVS is into that?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Ron Jeremy
Do you think PVS is into that? I will not incriminate my self with that...I plead the 4th.!!!

Deano
http://www.911proof.com/
Still Doubt There Was A Highest
Level 911 Conspiracy?

Deano

Eis
That is possible but do u really believe the queen of england is a lizard or were u just screwing around?

Deano
i may have been stick out tongue

overlord
Hey, a thread about conspiracies!

I only have one message to add: Governments have the power to get away with a great deal of stuff. Why shouldn't they plot for their own gain if they can actually get away with it?

Deano
thats true, they are selfish and evil. and thats what selfish and evil people do,

and people will believe there lies and allow them to do this.

Deano
http://rense.com/general69/surv.htm

surviving the new world order!

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by PVS
eat

IUn what way does that contribute this disscussion?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>