Is Current Batman an @$$hole?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I can't STAND current Batman. He's SOOO unlikable. Especially when he acts like the whole OMAC thing isn't his fault.

Tha C-Master
Batman is an *******, yes, especially after recent events.

He was never the nicest though, he is smarter, but supes is the more ideal leader.

vaya_the_elf
When recent Batman are you talking about?

Draco69
Batman of nowadays. The "I didn't learn my lesson from the Tower of Babel incident a created a giant spy-satillete that: now has millions of Nimrod-wannabes overtaking the globe and killed Blue Beetle AND yet it's not in ANYway my fault; telling all my friends to go **** themselves" Batman

Blair Wind
lol....i wanna know more about this batman...what exactly happened? put it in spoilers so people wont cry by reading it....

ScarletSpider
Batman's just boring now. They've tried to talk him up, and make him so badass, they've gotten out of touch with what the character should be. A damn good detective and fighter, tortured by tragedy and protecting his city. They've made him perfect, they've made him boring. He never fails or falters. "But he broke his back!" Yeah, years ago, and then miraculously recovered, better than ever--although truth is stranger than fiction, anyone remember Bruce Lee's crippling injury? So that wasn't too off base, especially for a character like Wayne. But all this stuff now, it's boring, you'd think he'd step down from trying to be such a control freak, after all of the problems he's caused.

It was sweet seeing him get the crap kicked out of him by OMACs.

golem370
I am sorry but hasn't he always been an AZZ Hole? or just a little arrogant

Tron
Well, he does kind of have a good reason to be an ******* with the JLA, with him finding out they mindraped him and all. But the question I have to ask is, just how long has he known?

eleveninches
pre-zerohour it seemed as though batman was bruce wayne in disguise.
post-zerohour it seems as though bruce wayne is batman in disguise

olympian
"I am sorry but hasn't he always been an AZZ Hole? or just a little arrogant"

Arrogant yes but a total tool? He wins that prize nowadays.

The moron prize as well since he apperantly didnt learned a thing with "Tower of Babel".

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
"I am sorry but hasn't he always been an AZZ Hole? or just a little arrogant"

Arrogant yes but a total tool? He wins that prize nowadays.

The moron prize as well since he apperantly didnt learned a thing with "Tower of Babel".

I agree but was goes around comes around. Wouldn't you agree Olympian and Willrules ? wink

WindDancer
This is just another way DC screw up character. They did it to Green Lantern and they think they gonna get away with Batman. Bah! I just stay away from the JLA comics. Detective Comics and Batman is where the real image of Batman remains untarnished.

willRules
Originally posted by yahman
I agree but was goes around comes around. Wouldn't you agree Olympian and Willrules ? wink

yes I would agree, mwahahahahaha evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.