Spawn vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dvampire
Who wins this fight?

NoFate007
I don't know much about Spawn, or his powers, but I'm gonna have to go with Hulk. If Hulk is durable enough to last Spawn (whatever powers he has), he'll get pissed, and then F him up.

braz
uh yea hulk would crush spawn

JirK
hulk SMASH

spawn CRUSHED

Draco69
Which Spawn? God Spawn would erase him creation. Normal Spawn would blast him to atoms (He's a mix of Lobo and Firestorm) and Current Spawn would get completely owned.

Spawnrules
I beleive godlike spawn is toommuch for hulk oh and if possible can anyone give me a pick of god like batman

Spawnrules
remember spawn can see the future

BENITO
yeah of course SPAWN could beat the Hulk Espeacailly God-like

Spawnrules
thanks i needed to know

Spawnrules
does anyone have a picture of god like batman

RAGE17
Originally posted by Spawnrules

u fool god like batman is beyond you, you puny being

Spawnrules
wow take it easy i just want to see the picture

RAGE17
wow take it easy i just want to see the picture

fine here it is

Spawnrules
just dont go nuts i didnt see a picture of him and i would like to

Spawnrules
dont post a pic of yourself

RAGE17
dont post a pic of yourself

its bruce wayne from batman unlimited serious u fool

Spawnrules
no it isnt, fine wheres his costume

RAGE17
no it isnt, fine wheres his costume

u idiot its bruce wayne not batman.they are 2 different people.....

Spawnrules
so your saying that godlike batman, from batman unlimited, then wheres the title of the show

RAGE17
so your saying that godlike batman, from batman unlimited, then wheres the title of the show

you are 14....i am 21......i dont want to argue with you....

BENITO
does anyone have a picture of god like batman Thers no such thing no odinary human can be God-like

There Future Batman though

RAGE17
Originally posted by BENITO
Thers no such thing no odinary human can be God-like

There Future Batman though

sssssssshhhhhhhh.u foolish mortal i almost had him

Spawnrules
ohhhh, how does future batman look

Dark Urizen
Hulk is a great character, one that deserves a lot of respect, but for all his incredible showings, he's very one-dimensional.

Spawn on the other hand, is one of the most versatile characters ever. Not only that, but physical force will not hurt Spawn. he has one of the most awesome regenerations around.

Example:
http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hellspawn010174hx.jpg
He was back in one piece in one page.

I'd say Spawn wins 9/10 with trouble, but not too much.

Mider
Well future batman looks younger smaller and he has a shorter cape i think barely one at all since he can fly. i will post a pic if i can

supremthor
yo want a pic of god like batman gimme a sec

Mider
this is Batman Beyond

supremthor
Originally posted by supremthor
yo want a pic of god like batman gimme a sec

hear we go his so powerful that normal people cant seehim. if you only see a blank page that means u are ether not worthy or to weak. only thouse who no his might can see him................................ this is why only a few characters can hang with him in comics. the only charater equal to hom is god like wolverine

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by supremthor
hear we go his so powerful that normal people cant seehim. if you only see a blank page that means u are ether not worthy or to weak. only thouse who no his might can see him................................ this is why only a few characters can hang with him in comics. the only charater equal to hom is god like wolverine

You're a bastard laughing out loud

Ganner Rhysode
Let's get back on topic, people. <_<

I'd probably say this would be VERY close, but I'm leaning towards Spawn.

He's ****ing Spawn, who was supposed to be the god damn general of the devil himself. He killed the devil himself and several other insanely powerful demonic entities, and had the power of pretty much a God, and could do anything with his suit.

He can also shoot out dark energy, move through the shadows instantly, etc. He has super strength, hes ridiculously fast and powerful. I doubt the hulk could touch him.

He has pretty much fought gods and demi gods and won. He's beyond anything merely mortal or human.

zachrivard
spawn could kill hulk in thousands of ways

spawn 10/10

bigboygreen
Ok Hulk owns spawn, its just to easy.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Ok Hulk owns spawn, its just to easy.

Stop posting. You're an idiot.

Dayscribe
^cosign

Lord Urizen
Spawn beats Hulk.

Spawn at his prime atleast. Hulk would most probably beat a weakened Spawn (like when he lost to Violator in thier last battle) or Spawn when he was first resurrected on Earth (like freakn issue 1) but not the Spawn that defeated Urizen, Malebolgia, or the state he was at where he permanantly scarred Mammon.

HULK GOES DOWN !

Spawn owns this. People please read ur stuff before you post, cuz some of you think that Spiderman can beat Spawn, and you kinda guys obviously don't know what ur talkn about.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Spawn beats Hulk.

Spawn at his prime atleast. Hulk would most probably beat a weakened Spawn (like when he lost to Violator in thier last battle) or Spawn when he was first resurrected on Earth (like freakn issue 1) but not the Spawn that defeated Urizen, Malebolgia, or the state he was at where he permanantly scarred Mammon.

HULK GOES DOWN !

Spawn owns this. People please read ur stuff before you post, cuz some of you think that Spiderman can beat Spawn, and you kinda guys obviously don't know what ur talkn about.

<3

Lord Urizen
<3

Thanks JABBA !

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Stop posting. You're an idiot.

N'uff Said laughing

Dinalfos
Spawn is omni-potent. Hulk is not. Simple.

Takion
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Spawn is omni-potent. Hulk is not. Simple.
Spawn isnt omnipotent.

Lord Urizen
Yeah lol Spawn beats Hulk 10100100100000/ 10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.