Balrog of Moria vs. Ganon, King of Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB-1138
Ganondorf has transformed into his beast...Ganon.
The Balrog of Moria has found him and decides he cannot live. They battle it out but who wins?

Lord Simus
I think Ganon takes this but not by much.

Hoshi
ganon is the encarnation of the king of all the gerudos and is transformed thanks to the triforce of power. balrog was defeated by gandalf , it has no chance

Lord Simus
Right about the winner but Ganon will have a great challenge on his hands.

ESB-1138
Gandalf would defeat Ganon. Balrog would whip Ganon out with his flaming sword and fire whip. Not to mention Gandalf killed Balrog (according to the movies) with lighting.

Hoshi
his flaming sword would be no match for ganons swords, ganon is a lot faster than balrog, and magics like fire and ice doesnt work on ganon

ESB-1138
Weak magic like Link's Fire Arrow won't work but Balrog's powerful flames would. Plus Balrog was defeated by a lesser god Ganon was defeated by a Hero of Time.
Swords are useless against Balrog as Gandalf stated.

Hoshi
gandalf is far awya from a god.And balrogs magic wasnt that great , and gandalf said swords were useless against balrog, but they say that the only thing that can kill ganondorf is the master sword.And the master sword has the power of all the three gods from loz

ESB-1138
The Master Sword has never killed Ganondorf or Ganon. It was always the Light/Silver Arrow that killed the beast.

Hoshi
no, in fact in all the games he was killed by the master sword:link to the past,ocarina of time,wind waker,oracle of season,legend of zelda and many others.

ESB-1138
Nope never. You need to play those games again.
1st Zelda: Finished him off with a Silver Arrow
ALTTP: Finished him off with a Silver Arrow
Shall I go on?

Lord Simus
That was Ganondorf not Ganon.

ESB-1138
He was a pig. His name was Ganon.

Hoshi
tell me , in those games ganondorf was only sealed b a short period of time, and if you are saying that in ocarina of time or in wind waker ganondorf was killed by a silver arrow you are the one who has to play it again

ESB-1138
A Link to the Past: Link had to shoot Ganon with a Silver Arrow then he turned to ashes.

First Zelda: Link had to shoot Ganon with a Silver Arrow then he turned to ashes.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

Hoshi
but it wasnt ganon,it was ganondorf

ESB-1138
No. It was Ganon. Ganondorf ceased to be in Wind Waker. A Link to the Past and the First Zelda takes place after Wind Waker.

Hoshi
that is a lie.Got to www.zelda.com and you will know that the last zelda was the wind waker and that the first one was ocarina of time

ESB-1138
I don't see where you see that at. Wind Waker the Triforce was still in 3. Zelda breaks the Triforce up herself in the first Zelda. Ganon has the entire Triforce in A Link to the Past

Hoshi
you answered yourself the question.Zelda break the triforce in three and that is why in wind waker ganon only have one piece of the triforce, because in link to the past he lost the others.In fact he never truly had it, because the true power of the triforce of wisdom and courage can only be used by link and zeldA

ESB-1138
No. The talking boat (King of Hyrule) told Link that when the Hero of Time left Hyrule the Triforce of Courage broke into 8 shards.

Hoshi
and it remained broke until wind waker.

Hoshi
lets stop this useless discussion,i learned my leason in superman vs goku topic.I keep arguing with dvampire and cresh about the topic for almost ten pages, and in the end neither my opnion or theirs changed

ESB-1138
I guess you are right. But don't even say Gandalf isn't a lesser god because you said that in a former thread.

Hoshi
GANDALF ISNT A GOD, HE MAYBE A half god,but that doesnt mean much since there are a lot of half gods that are weaker than a normal human

Hoshi
i am not saying he is weak of course, i am a great fan of lor of the rings, and i already saw the power of gandalf

ESB-1138
Then you must see that Gandalf (even as Gray) is a powerful opponent and would be hard to defeat

Hoshi
i agree with you at that point,but ganon ,link and that kind of guy arent pushouver as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.