Fist fight, yoda or obi wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nhilus
Who?

Deus Ex
Obi-Wan. He can soccor kick Yoda from Yavin to Coruscant.

ResubianNushi
Yoda. All Yoda has to do is do some flippity flips and Obi Wan's gone. Unless he comes up with some way to use the environment, which I highly doubt Yoda will give him enoguh time to think about anything but when the next hit is going to come.

Darth Nhilus
lol, I agree I just thought that yoda was really fast but obi wan is much stronger and bigger, so he would win.

Darth Avis
this is dumb. obi can pwn him

DarthMaul9123
yoda can spin punch round house upper cut at lightning fast speeds

Illustrious
Without the force it's obviously Obi-Wan. With the force... well, Yoda has a big advantage there.

BENITO
Obi Wan If the force can't be used by Yoda

Fishy
Seeing as its a fist fight not a force fight Obi Wan will win easily... He'd probably call Anakin and have a nice game of soccer or something... yoda doesn't stand a chance.

birthoftheforce
obi won will not be able to catch yoda. If he cant catch him he cant beat him. yoda would just do loads of quick acrobatic menouvres and waste kenobi

birthoftheforce
thats if yoda is allowd to use the force to enhance his agility and jumping

Fishy
Its a first fight, he wouldn't even be able to hurt Obi Wan... And can he even use the force in this fight? If he can't he won't be jumping around either.

kamikz
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
yoda can spin punch round house upper cut at lightning fast speeds

Hmm I wonder why Yoda didn't attack Sidious with lightning fast speed. Guess he didn't want to hurt him. stick out tongue

Obi-Wan takes this easy, Yoda without the force can barley walk with a stick. With the force to enhance his speed and agility, well I still think Obi-Wan cause Yoda isent really that strong. Obi would be able to take many strikes before he was knocked out and I really don't think Yoda would.

masterkit
they both have an equal chance

Lord Darkstar
no they don't if they can use the force, then Yoda since Yoda uses the force to make himself stronger and more agile (shown in the movies and in the AotC book Yoda himself says that in his battle with Dooku when they locked blades it was not a contest of strength, it was a contest of the force)

if they can't use the force then Obi-Wan, why, well because Yoda without the force is old and slow, one good kick and he is down

jollyjim311
hell, one bad kick and he is down

General Makashi
Yoda could probably KO Kenobi with his gimmer stick. . .

Deus Ex
*Thwack!*

On your ass you are, Master Kenobi!

Darth Faunus
Lmao! Oh, pun. embarrasment

overlord
Yoda will leap like a canon (thats canon!!) forward crushing Obi Wans skull to pieces!

chewbacca II
yeh blatantly, yoda uses the force to enhance everything, strength, speed, agility ect so he'd easily rape kenobi and fast at that, im talking seconds here, but true say that he'd get pwned if he had no force enhancement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.