Ryu vs Kyo Kusanagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
Okay this is the main rivalry of Capcom vs SNK(which I think is TOTALLY wrong)

So who takes it between The wandering Streetfighter Ryu and The Flame Throwing Kyo Kusanagi. Personally I think Ryu takes this on all levels and he will mop the floor with Kusanagi's blood cause like Terry(should have been his true rival) Ryu most defiantley has the heart, the skill and the fighting spirit.

So what does everyone else think?

Onikirimaru
Lemme try to put this in perspective. You know, how your walking down the street, and you just look down ahead of you as your walking, and see a spider sitting on the ground ahead of you, and as you walk up to it you just nonchalantly alter your stride just a bit to squish the bug as you walk by, and just keep on walking. Thats what Ryu does to Kyo.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Lemme try to put this in perspective. You know, how your walking down the street, and you just look down ahead of you as your walking, and see a spider sitting on the ground ahead of you, and as you walk up to it you just nonchalantly alter your stride just a bit to squish the bug as you walk by, and just keep on walking. Thats what Ryu does to Kyo.

LOL...good one.

AdventChild
I like Kyo better but ryu just better...and about the Terry comment...No Kyo is 2x better than Terry buddy..

P-Geyser
Originally posted by AdventChild
I like Kyo better but ryu just better...and about the Terry comment...No Kyo is 2x better than Terry buddy..

Thats another good one.....actually no it's not.

SaTsuJiN
I think Ryu beats kyo's ass for this matchup... kyo is too pretty to know what a real brawl is all about.. which is why terry would be a better matchup... 2 wanderers.. both had some serious self-reflection, .. and both have gotten beat up beyond belief in their lifetimes

Onikirimaru
Terry can take out Kyo, he just doesnt because the SNK writers tell him too.

Shirizatu16
that's right!

Terry can take that school boy off like a fly!

And I think ryu could beat kyo since he never really trained all his life!

Ex: Terry and Ryu

And P- Geyser weren't you insnk-capcom.com?

like before i agree that terry should have been the main snk not kyo!

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Shirizatu16
that's right!

Terry can take that school boy off like a fly!

And I think ryu could beat kyo since he never really trained all his life!

Ex: Terry and Ryu

And P- Geyser weren't you insnk-capcom.com?

like before i agree that terry should have been the main snk not kyo!

YO whats up Shirizatu?... yeah I am also in S-C.com.

Shirizatu16
COOL I knew it!!

So yeah..what's up?

you still are in there aren't you?

P-Geyser
COOL I knew it!!

So yeah..what's up?

you still are in there aren't you?

Yeah from time to time. It was funny when everybody was ganging up on that poster "Cody Masters". I understand he is an Andy Bogard fan but he was making it into a love story of some sorts.

Shirizatu16
you mean the one with the mai in the background?

Yeah that's over the edge!

P-Geyser
you mean the one with the mai in the background?

Yeah that's over the edge!

LOL yeah this one poster made a post to him of sesame street characters telling him to shut the %!@#up.....lol

Shirizatu16
That pic is just (lol)... i can't..(lol) can't.... finish! (LOL)

OMG, what was he thinking!!!!

(wiping tears off his eyes)

They actually made a post of him of sesame street?

where at?

P-Geyser
That pic is just (lol)... i can't..(lol) can't.... finish! (LOL)

OMG, what was he thinking!!!!

(wiping tears off his eyes)

They actually made a post of him of sesame street?

where at?

Here it is

http://justshut.ytmnd.com/

Shirizatu16
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Here it is

http://justshut.ytmnd.com/

Yo. It's not working.

it's not taking me to the sight!

P-Geyser
Yo. It's not working.

it's not taking me to the sight!

Try going to the snk-capcom site and the post is called "why andy?" see if you can get it from there.

Shirizatu16
Try going to the snk-capcom site and the post is called "why andy?" see if you can get it from there.

Dude that whole forum was hostile!

well i guess that "andy" guy had that coming for his belief in
LOVE in fighting games!

(LOL)

I guess that guy really believed in it that badly!

Fatal_Liquid
Lets compare the specials of ryo and kyo.

im not talking about the evil ryo or evil kyo. just ryo and kyo.

if u compare them kyo's special stand out much better than ryo.

ryo is only good with kicks and punches kyo is good with fire. so i think there is no chance of ryo beating kyo,

id369
Ryo.
Plot line
He trains to become stronger
Kyo is natrually strong but is to lazy to push himself further.

Gameplay.
Kyo. in SvC
Ryo in CCvSNK 1&2

brainchild81
Kyo will do his best, but he will still lose to Ryu.

Ryu The World W
ryu is always ready to fight, kyo sometimes isnt in the best of shape, ryu would wear out kyo, RYU would win by TKO by referee stoppage due to kyo being unable to intelligently defend himself (ryu would overwelm him with punches and kicks)

carrotgl4z3
RYU wins.. For Sure...

IcePunk
Originally posted by carrotgl4z3
RYU wins.. For Sure...

I strongly agree.

2D_MASTER
I think SNK screwed up big in the whole Kyo versus Ryu match up. Because Ryu has like twice Kyo experience, he would definately wipe the floor with this ass.

carrotgl4z3
Kyo would never wins against Ryu, y? SNK 2nd rate hero would never win to a No. CAPCOMS Character ryu. Terry Would match up 2 ryu not kyo.Y? coz he's The Only Stars & The Original Hero Of SNK.

Tha C-Master
Ryu...

blind faith
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Ryu... yepp Ryu wins

shin_remy
100 % ryu

carrotgl4z3
Ryu wins w/o a doubt

lordxalba
Ryu wins for sure.kyo is not a good character to fight against ryu.Iori is much better than kyo

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by lordxalba
Ryu wins for sure.kyo is not a good character to fight against ryu.Iori is much better than kyo

Yeah right... much better huh? Then why Iori never killed him? Kyo always survived in a fight against this guy and even landed many punches on Iori. Even there's a video where both of them are tired after fighting each other.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Onikirimaru

Look at this guy, ROFL! Where is this guy?! Us Saikyo warriors gotta stick together.

Hell Lancer
Kyo. Ryu has no feat....accept lifting a boulder, which won't do shite for him when he's getting his ass toasted.

Darkstorm Zero
Feh, Ryu's dealt with immolation before.

lordxalba
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Yeah right... much better huh? Then why Iori never killed him? Kyo always survived in a fight against this guy and even landed many punches on Iori. Even there's a video where both of them are tired after fighting each other.

mad Iori can defeat kyo easily Happy Danceno doubt.

isharacramer
Ryu can defeat kyo with one Denjin hadouken . Happy Dance Iori or Terry is much better than kyo to fight with Ryu. laughing cool big grin smile eek! wink roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud stick out tongue

Kirikaze Fuuma
mad Iori can defeat kyo easily Happy Danceno doubt.

LOL you haven't proof anything and you haven't answered my question. Fanboy... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by isharacramer
Ryu can defeat kyo with one Denjin hadouken . Happy Dance Iori or Terry is much better than kyo to fight with Ryu.

Ever wondered why a school boy like Kyo become a KOF champion? Not Terry or Ryo?

Back to topic, Kyo wins.

Hell Lancer
proof please.

dude, electricity can't penetrate fire because fire doesn't conduct. electricity on the other hand can't do shit to stop fire.

scientifically, orochinagi>denjinhadouken

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Hell Lancer
proof please.

The single most overused line ever in any vs forum.

*Sigh* Dhalsim, is a fire user, Gill is a fire user, Bison uses Psycho Flmaes, Akuma's Shankunetsu Hadouken immolates. Hell, Ryu launches Shankunetsu Hadoukens himself. So yes, Ryu deals with immolation regularly enough.

dude, electricity can't penetrate fire because fire doesn't conduct. electricity on the other hand can't do shit to stop fire.

This is bullshit, it's an electrically empowered ki wave, not a lightning bolt. This is not science.

lordxalba
LOL you haven't proof anything and you haven't answered my question. Fanboy... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You need proof ha laughing .simple ,just watch kusanagi and yagami team ending in kof xi bash

isharacramer
proof please.

Ok then .What if Ryu uses Metsu hadouken.blowup

Kirikaze Fuuma

You need proof ha laughing .simple ,just watch kusanagi and yagami team ending in kof xi bash

That's riot of the blood Iori where Iori goes berserk. He is more powerful, faster, mindless and more violence than normal Iori. Normal Iori never did anything like that to Kyo.

lordxalba
That's riot of the blood Iori where Iori goes berserk. He is more powerful, faster, mindless and more violence than normal Iori. Normal Iori never did anything like that to Kyo.

madHowever thats a power of Iori ,so his stronger than kyo. wallbash

Kirikaze Fuuma
madHowever thats a power of Iori ,so his stronger than kyo. wallbash

Not if I'm talking about normal Iori. Even though he is stronger, he is not far stronger.

lordxalba
Not if I'm talking about normal Iori. Even though he is stronger, he is not far stronger.

Kyo is a loser to Iori.Now back to the topic ,Ryu wins Happy Dance

isharacramer
Kyo is a loser to Iori.Now back to the topic ,Ryu wins Happy Dance

100%sure bandclapclapping

lordxalba
Originally posted by isharacramer
100%sure bandclapclapping

Dude cool Good friend

lordxalba
hooohihoo Ryu wins laughing out loud

P-Geyser
Ever wondered why a school boy like Kyo become a KOF champion? Not Terry or Ryo?

Terry WAS a KOF champ in the singles tournaments. Kyo's KOF is different. I gotta say two things.

Me thinks Ryu wins.

Why do these guys bring these topics back up?

lordxalba
Terry WAS a KOF champ in the singles tournaments. Kyo's KOF is different. I gotta say two things.

Me thinks Ryu wins.

Why do these guys bring these topics back up?

Your correct,Ryu wins.

isharacramer
Your correct,Ryu wins.

yes

vavavoom
Kyo wins, a lot of the answers are based off bias here, ofcourse ryu's more popular so he wins, but kyo's won more tournaments ,has more way way more moves, and fights vs stronger opponents than ryu not to mention he was born with his power.
as far as this whole ryu wonders and trains to hone his skills, wth does he do?? 20yrs of wondering and fighting to become stronger and he only has 3 moves?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by vavavoom
Kyo wins, a lot of the answers are based off bias here, ofcourse ryu's more popular so he wins, but kyo's won more tournaments ,has more way way more moves, and fights vs stronger opponents than ryu not to mention he was born with his power.
as far as this whole ryu wonders and trains to hone his skills, wth does he do?? 20yrs of wondering and fighting to become stronger and he only has 3 moves?

You sound like Sado... And thats not a good thing. Ryu has more than 3 techniques. Ryu has been fighting for far longer, and over far more opponents, alot of his victories are not part of tournaments. And he has fought people stronger than himself before, and i a few cases has defeated them.

Whats your argument based on?

addy24
ok wth

=12905518]Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
You sound like Sado... And thats not a good thing. Ryu has more than 3 techniques. Ryu has been fighting for far longer, and over far more opponents, alot of his victories are not part of tournaments. And he has fought people stronger than himself before, and i a few cases has defeated them.

Whats your argument based on?

WHATS YOUR ARGUMENT BASED ON FANBOY...

DUDE! this article is like 5 years old now and so is the rivalry... i think the best way to run these kind of articles is to update them accordingly with the games/character they correspond to. in order to keep everything interesting and sensible...

For example in this case, we are in 2010 and the last update on kyo is that he is fighting in KOF XIII tournament with the following moves.

THROWS MOVE NAME PROPERTIES
b/f+AC (near) Issetu Seoinage ,NR

COMMAND ATTACKS
f+B Gesiki: Goufu You ,#
df+D Hatizyuuhatisiki ,KD,#

SPECIAL MOVES
dp+P Hyakusiki: Oniyaki ,KD,#
qcf+P Hyakuhatisiki: Yamibarai ,P,#
qcf+K Nanazyuugosiki: Kai ,KD(D),
J(D),#
rpd+K Hyakuichisiki: Oboroguruma ,KD(B),
J(B),
NR(D),#
hcb+K Nihyakujyuunishiki: Kototsuki Yoh ,KD,#

qcb,hcf+P Urahyakuhatisiki: Orotinagi ,KD,#

Cancel chart A B C D CD
---------------------------------------------------------------
Standing near /r/c /-/c /c /- /c
Standing far /-
Crouching /r/c /r/- /c /c
Vertical jump /- /- /- /- /-
Diagonal jump /- /- /- /-

Critical Counter Initiator: close C

#. Note that Kyo's standing D is his old far D animation, unlike some
other characters.
1. GOUFU YOU:
2. HATIZYUUHATISIKI:
3. ONIYAKI:
4. YAMIBARAI:
5. KAI:
6. OBOROGURUMA:
7. KOTOTSUKI YOH:
8. OROTINAGI:

He has an updated story, moves, costume, feats and so on and so forth...

and the last we heard of Ryu was {since i am supporting kyo, ill only put official stuff here, in order to be fair, not sum made up non-sense arguments that SF fanboys put up such as "ryu will win..raaa!!..." (thats the best argument a ryu supporter can come up with by the way)}

so here we go... the last we heard of ryu was:

"Sometime after the second World Warrior tournament, Ryu enters into a new tournament to further master his skills" wtf!? sometime after... exactly what time and what tournament is this... and oh my god i am just reading ryu's story and it doesnt make shit sense to me... and the only notable tournament he won was street fighter 1 and that wasnt exactly a win either.

and listen to this...

!!Street Fighter!!
Ryu is one of the participants of the World Warrior tournament. After defeating all challengers, Ryu's skills earn him the right to fight its host, Sagat. Sagat nearly beats Ryu into unconsciousness and, thinking he had won, drops his guard to help Ryu up... wtf?!!

!!Street Fighter Alpha series!!

A. He encounters and fights Akuma on a secluded island known as Gokuentou, but Akuma was only testing him. WTF!?!

B.Sometime after escaping the island, Ryu battles Ken and LOSES. wtf!?! exactly what time...when where how...

C.when Ryu confronts Bison, he is defeated despite putting up a valiant fight. Bison takes the semi-conscious Ryu and begins brainwashing him WTF!?!?

!!Super Street Fighter II Turbo!!

During the World Warrior tournament, Ryu enters to test his skills, and defeats many of the new warriors. However, it is unknown (wtf) how far he progressed in the tournament, though it is known that he did NOT progress far enough into the tournament to have a rematch with Sagat. wtf!?!?!

!!Super Street Fighter IV!!

A. Sometime after the second World Warrior tournament, Ryu enters into a new tournament WTF!?!?! where what when... tournament???

B. Ryu also meets up with a former rival Sagat and remembers the promised rematch as they fought. During the final round with the Tournament Host Seth (actually a copy of him), he defeats him in the S.I.N. headquarters. FINALLY!! the hobo manages to win sumthing....but wait... i think he defeated sagat and sagat's copy seth. either/both ways he pretty much defeated the same person he barely managed to defeat centuries ago lol :P

!!Street Fighter III!! (why is it three, i dont know...doesnt it make the SFIV...kind of an alpha of it....like SFAlpha was an alpha to SFII although it came afterwards :P....CRAPCOM shud really fire some writers for this non-sense....)

A. His most notable fight(lol at most notable) during the tournament is against Hugo, who is able to withstand his Shin Shoryuken and hold his own. Though disputed if canon or not, he is defeated by Oro, and continues his travels afterward. WTF!?!?! the losing streak of the hobo continues....in the future as well...

B. At some point,(what, how when and where) he encounters Alex, whom he solidly defeats. finally he manages to defeat for the third time... but here is the catch the SFIII is made in the future...and god knows after practicing his lame shoryuken a million times that even shingo can counter... he manages to defeat who...? alex??...LOL dont make me laugh...

-----------------------------------
reference
streetfighter.wikiadotcom-wiki-Ryu
if you dont wanna agree with the link given above than dont bother to reply ...cuz your probably delusional and will come up with your best argument (ryu will win... RAAAA!)
-----------------------------------

so the fact of the matter is...that... ryu in his complex CRAPCOM world only managed to defeat 1 person who is worthy of even mentioning against the KOF roster...sagat... (now dont come up saying that he must have defeated the others in the tournament to get to these people....WELL YEA he did defeat the roster of street fighter 1 to get to sagat and the roster of SFIV to get to seth (clone of sagat) but thats it... and all of that was done BARELY....and with the help of satsui no hado...and years of shoryuken practices....lol i cant believe that his winning quote in SSFIV is "you must defeat my satsui no ass or what ever.... CRAPCOM... really..?

and dont come up saying.. taht KYO wins cuz SNK wants it to... ofcourse... SNK does want him to win...he is there protagonist... but unlike they CRAPCOM there protagonist has a reason to win... unlike RYU he doesnt loses all the major fights...its not like his opponents give him hands or pick him up or "TEST" him...

to end this technically....just think about it... kyo is a succesful fighter...that polished his fighting style over years... proving his abilities and the improvements in them during the consecutive tournaments, which occureed annually for the most parts... he showed his improvements and contemporary move within calculated amount of time... unlike the other hobo we are discussing who spent unknown amount of time...in and an unknown place in God knows what tournaments... and to make it worst...he still knows 3 moves...and i saw some dumb*** argue earlier... that ryu doesnt have 3 moves... ok...how many are they... 4..? oh my god....dont tell me they are 6 !!! ZOMG OMFG!!!!.... aaaah.... PATHETIC!!!....

and just to make sure that the guy really does have only three moves... here u go ...

Ryu Haduken (Fireball) Move: ****THATS 1
D, DT, T + P
Ryu Shoryuken (Dragon Punch Uppercut) Move: ****THATS 2
T, D, DT + P
Ryu Tatsumaki Senpuu-Kyaku (Hurricane Kick) Move: ****THATS 3
D, DB, B + K

Ryu Ex-Moves: REALLY??? CRAPCOM!! COME ON!!!!!
Ryu Ex-Haduken (Fireball) Move: ****THATS 1
D, DT, T + 2P
Ryu Ex-Shoryuken (Dragon Punch Uppercut) Move: ****THATS 2
T, D, DT + 2P
Ryu Ex-Tatsumaki Senpuu-Kyaku(Hurricane Kick)Move:****THATS 3
D, BD, B + 2K

Ryu Super and Ultra Moves: OMG!! NO!!! DIE OF SHAME RYU!!

Ryu Shinkuu Hadoken (Super Fireball) Move: ****THATS 1
D, DT, T, D, DT, T + P
Ryu Metsu Hadoken (Ultra Fireball) Move: ****THATS 1
D, DT, T, D, DT, T + 3P

Ryu Normal Moves: OMG the guy above could be right..he has 6! moves!!!
Ryu Dash Punch Move: ****THATS 4
T + HP
Ryu Overhead Punch Move: ****THATS 5
T + MP
Ryu Crouching Medium Kick Move: ****THATS 6
D + MK

OMG RYU IS GODD!!!!.... NOT!!.... please RYU fans... i dont have anything against... but trust me he has got nothing agianst... KYO...

just a simple whirlwind kick from kyo... can counter the firball over and over again...(regardless of which firball it is cuz they all have the same projectile and their speed varies very slightly) and to "DEFEAT HIS SHORYUKEN" kyo just has to take a step back... and watch him slowly fall from grace and punish him each and every way he wants with no less than 20 moves at his disposal........
finally... as for the hurricane kick... hmmm this is a tricky bit... NOT!

P.S please dont come up saying... that i couldnt figure out the hurricane kick... cuz that would be just embarassing to all the RYU fans...if you have been smart enuff to read all the way till here, than you would be smart enuff to realize that KYO can chose any of his basic to DM moves to counter that...

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by addy24
*Snippit*

Ok... That was exeedingly long, badly spelt, and full of assumption, and on top of this, you've missed quite a few techniques.

Specials:
Shankunetsu Hadouken
Joudan Sakotsu Geri
Hadou No Kamai

Supers:
Shinkuu Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku
Denjin Hadouken
Metsu Shoryuken v1
Metsu Shoryuken v2
Shin Shoryuken

Your running around screaming "Fanboy" with no reason, nor provocation kid, you even got a topic closed for doing this, and you've added nothing other than "Kyo has more moves so he winzors!"

Anyone with half a brain wil tell you that it's not the number of techniques that will win a match, but the quality of the techniques.

Bison's ending was non-canon, so mentioning that out of context is useless.

And I for one am actually glad Ryu has a few losses to his record, it actually makes him a more well rounded character than someone who endlessly jobs everyone around him. Kyo has had one official loss, and that was to Goenitz, and a few draw matches against Iori, thats it.

Kirikaze Fuuma
@addy : You make yourself looks bad with that kind of argument and bad spelling. More moves doesn't automatically make Kyo a winner. Yeah, I admit Kyo will win but I won't say any proof here since I'm sick with this kind of debate. Endless and full of ignorant people. If you want to debate, at least use proper words. Thank you very much.

addy24

Darkstorm Zero
*Snippit*

Wow, several paragraphs woth of letters that basically amount to you chewing on your keyboard... Brilliance if I have ever seen it.

You obviously have very little knowlege of any form of written language, or any meaning behind the words themselves.

Here:

In context of this argument, I used the term "quality" as a general statement, simply because Ryu's techniques are so well used by him, that it completely trumps Kyo's 2 dozen techniqes with only three of his own. The three techniques Ryu does use outside of supers are all he needs to do the same job. I mentioned the others merely to state the simple fact that he has mre than three, and out of all but one, they are all derived from the three basic special techniques of his discipline.

All the techniques I have mentioned are canon... You've only proved that you know nothing about Street Fighter and Ryu in particular.

Here, I'll redo the list and where they appeared canonically, just for your refference:

Specials:
#1: Shankunetsu Hadouken = First officially appeared in Super Street Fighter 2 and has been with him ever since
#2: Joudan Sakotsu Geri = First appeared in Street Fighter 3 The Next Generation (Original Technique)
#3: Hadou No Kamai = Only apperance was in Street Fighter Alpha 3

Supers:
#1: Shinkuu Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku = First appeared in Street Fighter Alpha
#2: Denjin Hadouken = First appeared in Street fighter 3 The Next Generation
#3: Metsu Shoryuken v1 = Only appeared in Street Fighter Alpha 3
#4: Metsu Shoryuken v2 = Only Appeared in Super Street Fighter 4
#5: Shin Shoryuken = First Appeared in Street fighter 3 The Next Generation

Now, None of those moes are neither non-canon nor are they Evil Ryu exclusives, your argument has fallen apart horribly here.

If you want to run through gameplay rather than established fact, then it depends on the skills of the players. I can hapily state that Ryu is a strong defensive player with loads of stamina and powerful counters, while Kyo is offence orientated with tonnes of combos and some solid backup.

I take nothing away from Kyo, and I was also under the assumption that each fighter would have access to all their moves under normal circumstances, as is usually the case here, not just their "latest craze" that you seem to be tripping on.

So, in closing, you need to cool down and stop with the insults and the trolling. Learn some basic spelling and grammar as well, it's not english class, but making sense here means it won't be such a pain in the ass to read your posts and take you more seriously, because as it stands, your proving yourself to be the next Dev1on...

XMr. WinterX
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
because as it stands, your proving yourself to be the next Dev1on...

who is that?

addy24
dude....dude...listen... GO PHUCK YOURSELF....

all u said up there made no sense....anyways... teach your momma all that... alright...? i am not forcing you to read my posts... and what did u say? i have little knowledge of written language... m*ther****er i found like a dozen spelling and grammar mistakes in your non sense paragraph as well. if you want to understand my post...go learn the meaning of sarcasm... some of the mistakes and grammatical errors were intended puns... phuck this shit i dont care anyways...

so stop correcting me and prove that ryu is worth even standing against kyo... you obviously have nothing to prove that ryu is better than kyo... thats why your using the english lessons to sway everyone from the topic...

cuz u still mentioned the same moves...and if you would read my post correctly i wasnt sure myself... if those moves were used by evil ryu... and i only know #1: Shinkuu Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku from MvC and if u read again...i even said that
"even after agreeing to what ur saying"
and i still say... that even after agreeing to what ever you just crapped up there in english.... ryu is still weak... cuz he still has the same move...with slightly different trajectories of his projectiles and more or less damage and speed...

and yes it is important to see the present status of your fighter. cuz unlike the hobo ur supporting...some people update/improve their moves... so in order to keep this argument fresh and running we need to match them in present, with their present moves... otherwise chris would win against everyone since he has "access" to turn into a God (orochi) for like few minutes and the only 3 people who could stop him did not contain ryu or any sf/tekken/naruto/sesame street cast...dumbass how stupid are you...?

the question here is that...in a fight... who will win... ryu or kyo... and its kyo...

and lol at how ryu uses them... i could have just replied mentioning your grammar mistake...but i still have like a ton of things i can speak for kyo and against ryu... i dont have to use your grammatical errors as a supportive argument...your just so pathetic arent you...and whoever this dev is....that you mentioned, he must have phucked your mom really bad...thats why your so pissed at him.... see ya loser...
and yeah CORRECT THIS! you phuckin ass*hole...

REXXXX
Dude, dude, listen...

You get a warning for trolling and bypassing the censor. Don't pull crap like this. Post with civility and maturity or do not post at all. If your next post in this thread insults anyone, I'll slap on warnings until you take a ban.

Thanks.

addy24
LOL@ bypassing the censor....

Screw yourself fagg*t... what is this...pentagon networks or sumthing or does the pope comes here to post... what are you gonna do? ...ban me? right...no no wait...your such a fagg*t that your warning was...
"I'll slap on warnings until you take a ban"
LOL let me tell you... ill take something...ill take a shit on this forum...cuz its full of nerds and idiots like you...

go ahead, phuckin ban me...see if i care...i said what i wanted to say...and ill say it whenever i want... and you all saw and read it...

see ya losers....

addy24
oh and.... one more thing.... LOL@ insult anyone....

grow some balls!...phuckface!...

Darkstorm Zero
*Snippit*

The difference bitween my mistakes and yours are mine are typos by a keyboard, not because I'm lazy.

The proof lies within the pudding dude, Ryu has a lot more technical skill and experience, he has techniques that he has perfected for YEARS both in training and in practical application. Yes, Kyo does have a more varied technique, yes he changes his moveset every other game, but as I said before, doing so only proves that the quality of his techniques where not up to snuff.

The Shinkuu Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku didn't even originally appear in the Marvel vs Series. Neither did any of the other techniques I mentioned. Do some research please...

How does creating a variation of a technique make it weak? I mean come on, seriously, about 50 to 70% of Kyo's techniques is a variation of the firefist method based on the Onyaki... Your logic in this aspect is attrocious.

Right... The Orochi PIS event crops up again. How did I know you where relying solely upon one event of PIS that shines through all KOF? Listen up and listen well kid, Kyo, Iori and Chizuru have a special *Unique* capability needed to stop Orochi, it's called "The Sacred Treasures". It was only due to the use of these capabilities, and not through the use of their own skill and power that they could stop him at all. That makes this case of defeating a supposed *God* totally moot as a case of PIS. Nor does the Sacred Treasure grant Kyo any additional capabilities against anyone else. Oh, and I never said Ryu or anyone else took down Orochi. But then again, Kyo didn't either, it was him, Iori and Chizuru using their Plot Device Sacred Treasures, nothing more.

Yes, the question is who will win in a clash bitween these two, but then the question becomes how each person will win, and Kyo using his "God crunching fists of flame backed up by a plot device" is not an answer to that equasion, especially since plot devices arn't active, you should try reading both the rules AND the opening post of the thread.

Peach
When a mod says to stop with something, you do it.

Welcome to the consequences.

addy25
@peach
what consequences.... im still here... i dont know what your talking about bit*ch...? seriously... it didnt even took me more than A minute to get back here... just had to register with a 25... what do you guys think of yourself...? what power do u really have over me...? none... so shove it up... anyways im bored...just wanted to show how pathetic your attempts are... to control things....

@darkfart...ass*hole... you gotta read my post ...again...to understand...your too stupid to understand it the first time... why dont you get it... i never said kyo defeating orochi, is the reason ryu will lose...

I SAID: IF YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE FEATS A FIGHTER HAS ACHIEVED IN THE PAST AND USE THEM IN THE PRESENT AS THAT PARTICULAR FIGHTERS CAPABILITY. THAN IT WILL IMPLY THAT CHRIS, WHO HAD THE ABILITY TO TURN INTO GOD(OROCHI) FOR A SMALL AMOUNT OF TIME, IS THE MOST POWER FULL OF THE ALL THE KOF/SF/TEKKEN COMBINED.

LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE FOR YOUR SMALL BRAIN. IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE RYU'S OLD FEATS AT PRESENT, THAN I CAN MAKE A CHRIS VS RYU FORUM AND GET HIM BEAT, because CHRIS WILL MANAGE TO TURN INTO A GOD AND WHOOP RYU'S BUTT. AND THAN ILL DO THE SAME WITH JIN AND SO ON AND SO FORTH... ALL OF THAT WAS COMPRESSED INTO FEW SENTENCES IN MY POST...BUT YOU REALLY ARE LITERALLY TOO STUPID TO FIGURE THAT OUT...

OH AND again!!!!! READ MY POST CLEARLY... I DONT HAVE TO USE THAT WHOLE OROCHI INCIDENT TO MAKE KYO LOOK GOOD... IN MY PREVIOUS POST I JUST TOLD YOU HOW EASY IT IS FOR KYO TO COUNTER ALL THE MOVES RYU CAN COME UP WITH...

YOU NEVER HAD THE GUTS AND BALLS TO REPLY TO THAT, INSTEAD YOU AVOIDED IT BY USING SOME COPY PASTED DEFINITIONS OF A WORD...... OH WELL NEVERMIND..... AND YES KYO'S MOST MOVES ROOT FROM ONIYAKI... BUT HERES THE DEAL... THEY 'ROOT' FROM ONIYAKI AND ARE DIFFERENT FROM ONIYAKI... UNLIKE THE HOBO'S HADOUKENs WHICH DO NOT 'ROOT' FROM HADOUKEN. INSTEAD THEY 'ARE' HADOUKEN... JUST WITH A VARIANT DAMAGE, TRAJECTORY AND SPEED...

NOW WAS THAT SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU...SIMPLETON... OR YOU WANNA PUNCTUATE THAT TOO... GO AHEAD BE MY GUEST...OR SHALL I SAY BE MY P.A... THATS PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR THAT PEA IN YOUR HEAD YOU CALL BRAIN...

ANYHOW...LIKE I SAID, YOU GUYS ARE PLAYED... KEEP REPEATING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER...AND CALL IT REFINEMENT... JUST LIKE THE DUDE YOUR SUPPORTING CALLED RYU... BUT DO LET ME KNOW IF RYU EVER MANAGES TO BEAT ANYONE OTHER THAN SAGAT OR ITS CLONES...

addy25
AND AS FOR THE GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND TYPOS AND WHAT NOT... GO SUCK YOUR DAD'S DICK THAT SHUD CALM YOU DOWN.....

Peach
You are not welcome on KMC. Period. Go away. You had your chances and blew them. Grow up and learn to not act like such a petulant child when faced with something you don't like.

addy27
ok ok... peachums im gonna go...stop crying like a baby smile

and you are the one who keeps on banning me cuz you dont like...me...
so whose the petulant child here... wink

anyhow take care of yourself...you too darkfart...hope you'll grow some balls someday...

See Ya

P.S KMC really??...you couldnt even keep me out for like 3 minutes...??

Esomark
ROFL @ this addy guy. Poor guy, desires something he can't achieve...a life! laughing

Darkstorm Zero
Guys, do I really have to respond to any of this crap?

nah, I've done enough troll bashing for the day... this is just sad.

Peach
No, I banned you because you managed to repeatedly break the rules in just a few days. You obviously cannot handle this fact because you keep socking - which is also against the rules.

REY1987
yo dark fart...where you running dude... lol....troll bashing....what is that...sum new term...for..."i am too stupid to answer, so id rather act cool"

pathetic...and peachums... whatever... you guys are so phuckin stupid...and yes it is sad dark fart...cuz you didnt reply to my post let alone read it wrong like last time..... infact it is pathetic... tsk tsk tsk

oh in case your brain cant comprehend this...im addy smile

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by REY1987
yo dark fart...where you running dude... lol....troll bashing....what is that...sum new term...for..."i am too stupid to answer, so id rather act cool"

pathetic...and peachums... whatever... you guys are so phuckin stupid...and yes it is sad dark fart...cuz you didnt reply to my post let alone read it wrong like last time..... infact it is pathetic... tsk tsk tsk

oh in case your brain cant comprehend this...im addy smile

You're asking for trouble, bub. erm

vavavoom
hmm, well i do agre with addyas far as his comparisons go between kyo and ryu. darkstorm zero, all those moves you named for ryu, if you add kyo's specials dms or whatever, he'll still outnumber ryu. shoryuken hadouken hurricane kick is all he has then ultras which are the exact same just "stronger" lame,.. he doesn't stand a chance vs kyo, or terry, or any of the snk heroes if you ask me. and yeah more moves would probably make you a better fighter, capcom's fault for not developing their poster boy eh.

BloodRawEngine
hmm, well i do agre with addyas far as his comparisons go between kyo and ryu. darkstorm zero, all those moves you named for ryu, if you add kyo's specials dms or whatever, he'll still outnumber ryu. shoryuken hadouken hurricane kick is all he has then ultras which are the exact same just "stronger" lame,.. he doesn't stand a chance vs kyo, or terry, or any of the snk heroes if you ask me. and yeah more moves would probably make you a better fighter, capcom's fault for not developing their poster boy eh.

No. no expression

Possessing more moves doesn't mean jack-shit against one who's fewer amount of individual techniques are not only trained with more often thus honed to higher proficency, but moves that are "just stronger" versions of the same moves is a direct testament to the fact that he's better and more effective in use with his moves than people on a similar league of power who's only claim to any particualrly remarkable skill is that they pretty much just live off their natural abilities, ie Kyo. Just because they're fictional doesn't necessarily mean they're entirely exempt from one of the most basic philosophies to be accounted for as a martial artist and one of the most overlooked in media and popular culture.

Ever hear of a little saying that goes like this: "I fear not the man who has practiced ten thousand kicks once, I fear the man who has practiced one kick ten thousand times."

This is what applies pretty much directly into this argument and how it shows Ryu's position as being more or less an advantageous one.

vavavoom
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
No. no expression

Possessing more moves doesn't mean jack-shit against one who's fewer amount of individual techniques are not only trained with more often thus honed to higher proficency, but moves that are "just stronger" versions of the same moves is a direct testament to the fact that he's better and more effective in use with his moves than people on a similar league of power who's only claim to any particualrly remarkable skill is that they pretty much just live off their natural abilities, ie Kyo. Just because they're fictional doesn't necessarily mean they're entirely exempt from one of the most basic philosophies to be accounted for as a martial artist and one of the most overlooked in media and popular culture.

Ever hear of a little saying that goes like this: "I fear not the man who has practiced ten thousand kicks once, I fear the man who has practiced one kick ten thousand times."

This is what applies pretty much directly into this argument and how it shows Ryu's position as being more or less an advantageous one.
dude, that was a pretty lame argument. relate to real life, the more a martial artist practices and hones his skills the more he learns as far as countering new attacs etc, the more he does this the better he gets thus more moves more to dish out the better you are, and you can also better the moves you learn so on so forth. it seems it'sreally hard for sf fanboys to swallow the fact that there are better stronger characters out there than ryu and akuma
but back to game character comparissons, kof has stronger characters kyo has fought them all, 4 time kof winner,.. what the hell has ryu won?? who has ryu beaten? none,.. kyo wins end of story.

Darkstorm Zero
dude, that was a pretty lame argument. relate to real life, the more a martial artist practices and hones his skills the more he learns as far as countering new attacs etc, the more he does this the better he gets thus more moves more to dish out the better you are, and you can also better the moves you learn so on so forth. it seems it'sreally hard for sf fanboys to swallow the fact that there are better stronger characters out there than ryu and akuma
but back to game character comparissons, kof has stronger characters kyo has fought them all, 4 time kof winner,.. what the hell has ryu won?? who has ryu beaten? none,.. kyo wins end of story.

Hold on a sec Vava... Your agreeing with Addy? Why?

Ok, lets nevermind that part, the grist of this debate has been, and always whill be this, Who will win in a fight bitween the two right?

Ok, now let me get this straight, you wish for everyone to beleive that simply because kyo has more attacks, that he must be better right? The problem with this logic, as I have stated before, is that outside of a more varied regular attack arsenal, Ryu has not needed to develop different special techniques outside of the three he has already perfected to such a digree that he needs no others. The three he has covers all the areas of actual combat that is required to win. Yes, he has developed variations to these moves as situations require, but he does not need to invent brand new techniques for the purposes of fighting, he has 1 long range attack, one close range/anti air technique, and one horizontal advancing technique. The combination of these three moves pretty much covers all the essential areas of basic combat.

He is not a combo dialer like Ken or Kyo are, and he's not out to kill like Akuma, so whats the nessesity for developing a huge arsenal of special attacks?

It's not about who is strongest out there, it never was. Fact remains that Ryu is one of the top dogs when it comes to basic fighing characters, and as for Akuma, few outside of vastly overpowered Mary/Marty Stu type characters can actually oppose the vastly impressive feats Akuma has to his name.

Every KOF Kyo has ever one has been either team effort, PIS, or a combination of both. Name one instance Kyo has a KOF tourney under his belt solo. Terry in that instance has a much better record.

BloodRawEngine

Still wrong. The more moves a martial artist has that he can dish out won't matter at all against someone who might have half as many different techniques but has trained more diligently with them thus can actually use them more applicably than improvising the second you see something new. A well trained matial artist doesn't come up with a new technique for every single other technique he has to counter over perfecting what he's normally taught. Kyo's NOT on an entirely higher level enough to actually render this point moot. Again, the majority of Kyo's abilities aren't based on skill or training and his best feats are plot device tht don't make use of his own potential. Ryu's practically the exact opposite, and he's only gotten stronger since he first put only a glimpse of some things such as the Satsui no Hadou to use, and that very glimpse not only one-shotted the likes of Sagat (who prior had beaten Ryu into a pulp), but other forms of media show far more accurately just what a small amount can do, and Akmua happens to have complete mastery over it, which shows in his feats. It takes more than having the most basic idea of Street Fighter mythos

No End N Site
No. no expression

Lol, awesome post dude.

vavavoom
Hold on a sec Vava... Your agreeing with Addy? Why?

Ok, lets nevermind that part, the grist of this debate has been, and always whill be this, Who will win in a fight bitween the two right?

Ok, now let me get this straight, you wish for everyone to beleive that simply because kyo has more attacks, that he must be better right? The problem with this logic, as I have stated before, is that outside of a more varied regular attack arsenal, Ryu has not needed to develop different special techniques outside of the three he has already perfected to such a digree that he needs no others. The three he has covers all the areas of actual combat that is required to win. Yes, he has developed variations to these moves as situations require, but he does not need to invent brand new techniques for the purposes of fighting, he has 1 long range attack, one close range/anti air technique, and one horizontal advancing technique. The combination of these three moves pretty much covers all the essential areas of basic combat.

He is not a combo dialer like Ken or Kyo are, and he's not out to kill like Akuma, so whats the nessesity for developing a huge arsenal of special attacks?

It's not about who is strongest out there, it never was. Fact remains that Ryu is one of the top dogs when it comes to basic fighing characters, and as for Akuma, few outside of vastly overpowered Mary/Marty Stu type characters can actually oppose the vastly impressive feats Akuma has to his name.

Every KOF Kyo has ever one has been either team effort, PIS, or a combination of both. Name one instance Kyo has a KOF tourney under his belt solo. Terry in that instance has a much better record.
kof is a team fight yeah, the bosses are much stronger also for this reason, geese was on a team in 96 along with other single fighter bosses big and krauser so you saying because sf is single it's touger doesn't help your argument. also, if he "perfected" his skills so well then how come so many other much lesser characters can do it exactly the same (sakura and ken). ryu's fighting style is the most basic and simplistic of any fighting style, i'm prety sure kyo terry definitely ryo can pull off his same moves if they wanted to how basic and ineficient as it is. underminding kyo's learning new moves and changing up his style some is just sad and pretty low man, basing arguments on bias is pretty rediculous as well.

vavavoom
Still wrong. The more moves a martial artist has that he can dish out won't matter at all against someone who might have half as many different techniques but has trained more diligently with them thus can actually use them more applicably than improvising the second you see something new. A well trained matial artist doesn't come up with a new technique for every single other technique he has to counter over perfecting what he's normally taught. Kyo's NOT on an entirely higher level enough to actually render this point moot. Again, the majority of Kyo's abilities aren't based on skill or training and his best feats are plot device tht don't make use of his own potential. Ryu's practically the exact opposite, and he's only gotten stronger since he first put only a glimpse of some things such as the Satsui no Hadou to use, and that very glimpse not only one-shotted the likes of Sagat (who prior had beaten Ryu into a pulp), but other forms of media show far more accurately just what a small amount can do, and Akmua happens to have complete mastery over it, which shows in his feats. It takes more than having the most basic idea of Street Fighter mythos
so if learning more techniques and being disciplined in your arts doesn't count then what is the point of the belt ranking system used in real martial arts? satsui no hadou is OVERRATED to rediculous points of absurdity. i saw a post in these threads where someone said akuma would defeat goku in a fight, wtf??? hey i love streetfighter as much as u or any other sf fan, but i'm not going to let that stand in the way of picking who would win in a fight i rather look at logic, and logic says kyo would win, same way satsui no hadou would fall before orochi

Darkstorm Zero
kof is a team fight yeah, the bosses are much stronger also for this reason, geese was on a team in 96 along with other single fighter bosses big and krauser so you saying because sf is single it's touger doesn't help your argument. also, if he "perfected" his skills so well then how come so many other much lesser characters can do it exactly the same (sakura and ken). ryu's fighting style is the most basic and simplistic of any fighting style, i'm prety sure kyo terry definitely ryo can pull off his same moves if they wanted to how basic and ineficient as it is. underminding kyo's learning new moves and changing up his style some is just sad and pretty low man, basing arguments on bias is pretty rediculous as well.

What?

Hold on then, let me understand you here. You think Sakura, or even Ken utilise the techniques to the same degree as Ryu does? Your dead wrong if you beleive that. For one, Sakura has a natural learning capability, but her techniques are nowhere near as developed as his is. As for Ken, he focused on different areas of the Ansatsuken style to suit his own fighting methodology, much the same way as Kyo's fighting methods are different from Saishu's, and Ryo's differs from Takuma's

Basic and inefficient? Bull crap... If they are so ineffective, then why are they so effective at doing their job?

I never underminded or took anything from Kyo, I am stating that Kyo's techniques changing every other game makes it seem as though his prior techniques where not up to par, and going by the methodology that you and Addy where using, that means that he is somehow better, when in fact just throwing away techniques is the sign of someone who is not comfortable with their fighting style.

Your calling me bias based on what? I really want to know this and I am pretty impartial and indifferent to this really, I don't particularly care who wins or loses, but seeing people post foolishness and misleading others does get under my skin, thats part of the reason I came to KMC in the first place all those years ago.

so if learning more techniques and being disciplined in your arts doesn't count then what is the point of the belt ranking system used in real martial arts? satsui no hadou is OVERRATED to rediculous points of absurdity. i saw a post in these threads where someone said akuma would defeat goku in a fight, wtf??? hey i love streetfighter as much as u or any other sf fan, but i'm not going to let that stand in the way of picking who would win in a fight i rather look at logic, and logic says kyo would win, same way satsui no hadou would fall before orochi

#1: the ranking system determines the quality, not quantity of ones repitoir.

#2: Whoever posted that drivel needs a good kick in the head. However, it would be a mistake to use the overratedness of one or too people as a benchmark for the rest, and then use that as an excuse to downplay it the other way, that makes for a hypocritical oppinion.

#3: Your logic fails horrendously in the first instance, and as for the second, Orochi would win yes, but ask yourself wether or not that is due to plot device or not, remember, in these forums, Orochi's sole vulnerability to the Sacred treasures would expand to being normal vulnerability to everyone unless otherwise stated.

vavavoom
What?

Hold on then, let me understand you here. You think Sakura, or even Ken utilise the techniques to the same degree as Ryu does? Your dead wrong if you beleive that. For one, Sakura has a natural learning capability, but her techniques are nowhere near as developed as his is. As for Ken, he focused on different areas of the Ansatsuken style to suit his own fighting methodology, much the same way as Kyo's fighting methods are different from Saishu's, and Ryo's differs from Takuma's

Basic and inefficient? Bull crap... If they are so ineffective, then why are they so effective at doing their job?

I never underminded or took anything from Kyo, I am stating that Kyo's techniques changing every other game makes it seem as though his prior techniques where not up to par, and going by the methodology that you and Addy where using, that means that he is somehow better, when in fact just throwing away techniques is the sign of someone who is not comfortable with their fighting style.

Your calling me bias based on what? I really want to know this and I am pretty impartial and indifferent to this really, I don't particularly care who wins or loses, but seeing people post foolishness and misleading others does get under my skin, thats part of the reason I came to KMC in the first place all those years ago.

#1: the ranking system determines the quality, not quantity of ones repitoir.

#2: Whoever posted that drivel needs a good kick in the head. However, it would be a mistake to use the overratedness of one or too people as a benchmark for the rest, and then use that as an excuse to downplay it the other way, that makes for a hypocritical oppinion.

#3: Your logic fails horrendously in the first instance, and as for the second, Orochi would win yes, but ask yourself wether or not that is due to plot device or not, remember, in these forums, Orochi's sole vulnerability to the Sacred treasures would expand to being normal vulnerability to everyone unless otherwise stated.

so changing things around and not being the same old expected fight is someone not comfortable with their style? you believe your own crap? you'd be a better fighter if you had more at your disposal and aces up your sleeves to say rather than someone who enters EVERY SINGLE FIGHT WITH THE EXACT SAME MOVES. you would get found out and you would lose you'd be predictable and BORING. out in the first round of kof, him ken and sakura.
and why would kyo not perfect his moves? he changes betwen them throughout the series not to mention uses them in the respective canon comics.
and back to ryu and his "perfected moves" apart from ken's shoryuken having fire, their other moves are the same man, same with akuma and sakura.. you don't see shingo pulling off any of kyo's moves frame forframe.
and for as long as ryu's been around, kyo also has him beat with accomplishments, hellso does terry and even k'.
i mention bias because i've seen your other post on different threads and it seems akuma is god in the flesh to you so obviously you'd cheer for his sprite clone ryu.

Darkstorm Zero
so changing things around and not being the same old expected fight is someone not comfortable with their style? you believe your own crap? you'd be a better fighter if you had more at your disposal and aces up your sleeves to say rather than someone who enters EVERY SINGLE FIGHT WITH THE EXACT SAME MOVES. you would get found out and you would lose you'd be predictable and BORING. out in the first round of kof, him ken and sakura.
and why would kyo not perfect his moves? he changes betwen them throughout the series not to mention uses them in the respective canon comics.
and back to ryu and his "perfected moves" apart from ken's shoryuken having fire, their other moves are the same man, same with akuma and sakura.. you don't see shingo pulling off any of kyo's moves frame forframe.
and for as long as ryu's been around, kyo also has him beat with accomplishments, hellso does terry and even k'.
i mention bias because i've seen your other post on different threads and it seems akuma is god in the flesh to you so obviously you'd cheer for his sprite clone ryu.

Now your attacking me Vavavoom, don't do that without provocation.

How many people can actually counter the Ansatsuken style?, Hmm? C.mon, How many? Not very many I can tell you.

Out in the first round? You have no way to prove or demonstrate this at all, you've made an incredible leap of faith rather than logic.

No, he doesn't actually practice many techniques that he actually keeps other than Onyaki and Orochinagi. creating too many variables in a fighting style can be just as bad, or even worse in some cases as keeping to the basics. The basics are a solid foundation. Creating too many flashy moves actually complicates the situation more than is nessisary.

Sakura's techique is far more personalised and based on observation rather than training and the teachings. in a way, it's more akin to Dan's than Ryu's or Ken's because it's entirely self taught. sakura does not have the actual teachings or principals of the fighting style to go on. Ken and Ryu do however.

Actually, yes you do. The only difference bitween shingo's and Kyo's variants of the techniques is the lack of flames on Shingo's part, and, like Sakura, Shingo has personalised the style to suit him. your way off base here...

For as long as Ryu has been around? WTH? Ryu has been on the fighting game scene for far longer than Kyo has... And kicking Ryu's ass? Based on your oppinion maybe, the facts don't state that at all. hell, Terry is a good rival for ryu, but no, andsure as shit not K'. Stop trying to pass your oppinion as fact.

Firstly, were have I overrated Akuma anywere in these forums, please find specific quotes of me doing this. second, Ryu and Ken are the originals.

You keep talking about bias with no evidence to substantiate anything you've said, and then go on to demonstrate heavy bias in this very thread for Kyo, Terry and K' and even Ryo, all based on the pretext of "more moves = better" without even stopping to consider 2 things #1: quality > quantity, and #2: a fight can be ended with a single strike. therefore, your entire premise that more moves is best is completely bogus and based on shoddy logic.

vavavoom
Now your attacking me Vavavoom, don't do that without provocation.

How many people can actually counter the Ansatsuken style?, Hmm? C.mon, How many? Not very many I can tell you.

Out in the first round? You have no way to prove or demonstrate this at all, you've made an incredible leap of faith rather than logic.

No, he doesn't actually practice many techniques that he actually keeps other than Onyaki and Orochinagi. creating too many variables in a fighting style can be just as bad, or even worse in some cases as keeping to the basics. The basics are a solid foundation. Creating too many flashy moves actually complicates the situation more than is nessisary.

Sakura's techique is far more personalised and based on observation rather than training and the teachings. in a way, it's more akin to Dan's than Ryu's or Ken's because it's entirely self taught. sakura does not have the actual teachings or principals of the fighting style to go on. Ken and Ryu do however.

Actually, yes you do. The only difference bitween shingo's and Kyo's variants of the techniques is the lack of flames on Shingo's part, and, like Sakura, Shingo has personalised the style to suit him. your way off base here...

For as long as Ryu has been around? WTH? Ryu has been on the fighting game scene for far longer than Kyo has... And kicking Ryu's ass? Based on your oppinion maybe, the facts don't state that at all. hell, Terry is a good rival for ryu, but no, andsure as shit not K'. Stop trying to pass your oppinion as fact.

Firstly, were have I overrated Akuma anywere in these forums, please find specific quotes of me doing this. second, Ryu and Ken are the originals.

You keep talking about bias with no evidence to substantiate anything you've said, and then go on to demonstrate heavy bias in this very thread for Kyo, Terry and K' and even Ryo, all based on the pretext of "more moves = better" without even stopping to consider 2 things #1: quality > quantity, and #2: a fight can be ended with a single strike. therefore, your entire premise that more moves is best is completely bogus and based on shoddy logic.

i meant ryu being around way longer than any of these fighters and only having defeated sagat as his main accomplishment, it wasn't that hard to understand when i wrote it the first time i didn't think.
and ansatsuken, you mean the sneak up behind you and atack fighting style? knda hard to counter any surprise attack don't you think.

and if you're ofended by my last post, doubt you'd be too happy with the others where i rip you a new one.
you ignore the part where i said ryu is predictable and any good fighter would see this obvious flaw and take advantage. hey maybe him ken and sakura can get pass the american sports team before getting the boot in kof.
and if you aren't biased, then what company of the two do you believe have the overall stronger fighters?

Darkstorm Zero
i meant ryu being around way longer than any of these fighters and only having defeated sagat as his main accomplishment, it wasn't that hard to understand when i wrote it the first time i didn't think.
and ansatsuken, you mean the sneak up behind you and atack fighting style? knda hard to counter any surprise attack don't you think.

and if you're ofended by my last post, doubt you'd be too happy with the others where i rip you a new one.
you ignore the part where i said ryu is predictable and any good fighter would see this obvious flaw and take advantage. hey maybe him ken and sakura can get pass the american sports team before getting the boot in kof.
and if you aren't biased, then what company of the two do you believe have the overall stronger fighters?

Only having defeated Sagat? Thats not hishighest feat, nor was he in his prime then, he was merely a kid.

He never "snuck up and attacked anyone from behind" ever... Where do people pull that from?

The thing is, you havn't "ripped me a new one" or come anywhere close to proving your case, besides this isn't a contest, as I said before, win or loss is not my objective here. It's accurate information.

No dude, I didn't ignore it, like I said, a fight can be won with a single move, so, in essence, your theory about requiring multiple moves is inaccurate. But as for predictability, do you mean that in a broad sense or only reffering to the number of techniques? Because if your reffering to the latter, you couldn;t be more wrong... You see, Ryu has developed enough variations of each technique to throw off even the most determined foe, without having to create brand spanking new moves every time he's up against a wall. It's called "determination".

Your either joking, or showing horrid bias with that statement.

Thats just it, I don't go by company or affiliation at all, each individual character has their own merrits and weaknesses, I judge each fight by the characters alone, it doesnt matter to me if they be Capcom, SNK, Namco, Tecmo, Westwood, EA, Bethesta, Blizzard, 3D Realms, ID or any other VG company you can name, affiliation means precisely nothing.

addy30
ok the only reason i came back...is because vavavoom took a fall for me... and i am not gonna leave him alone...

look darkfart... you obviously didnt come up with one good argument in this whole thread... and neither that other guy...with the pic of a guy constipating to death....

so you both have to listen to this....

more moves...dont assure victory... i do agree to that... but repetitive moves... do assure defeat...i mean, in a nutshell... kyo might not be the best fighter in the world, yes there are stronger fighters than him... but ryu is simply worst than him... so kyo wins... but unlike sf fanboys...i have some stuff to support my argument...

come on think about it...... get a monkey... try hitting it in the heaed like 2 times... and the third time it'll duck/dodge or someway avoid the attack... thats what ryu's moves are.... repetitive...and probably to anyone else as well... improving a move/attack would mean improving its execution, rate of recovery, speed, angle, trajectory(in this case) and alot of other things... and yes maybe than the strength of the attack... because simply overpowering an attack, is like putting a v8 on a v6 car... yes it will go faster... but u will crash on the next turn for sure...

i.e ryu's EXes and specials...

want more example for your simple brain...?

if you are throwing a ball in the basket let say at an arbitrary force of 10.... and you miss it(note: not fall short of it...miss it.. as in miss the target...) and you throw that ball again in the same way. same trajectory, angle and everything... with the force of 12...do you think your gonna get it..? no... no matter even if u throw it at 20.... your not gonna get it right...

similarly... no matter how powerfull or polished or quality ryu's 3 moves are...

as long as they are gonna have the same execution (hadouken leaves ryu open to kyo's whirwind)

as long as they are gonna have the same rate of recovery(shoryuken leaves ryu hanging in the air for any of kyo's extra crispy SDM's)

and as long as they are going to be simple and repititive( the spinning kick... come on... sakura,ken,dan,sean,yuri(kof) and in a way kazuya,jin,heihachi can do that too... do you really think that its a quality move)

the fighter exceuting them will lose...

i mean if you practice sharpening a pencil like a 100000000000000 times... at 10000000000000th... you will still be only sharpening a pencil... (@darkfart this is called sarcasm. before you reply to this saying that sharpening a pencil is different from spun kicking...go find the meaning of sarcasm you are good at that... and even after if u dont get it...than just know if your doing something braindead simple that alot of others people can do as well... theres not much room for improvement and even if you improve at that...theres not much recognition for that improvement)

oh by the way who ever said that he fears the guy who has practiced a kick a thousand times... must be a wuss.... cuz... a guy who has practiced a single type of kick a thousand times... is waaaay predictable.... cuz he is gonna strike with the same kick 1001st time as well...so instead of fearing him....the smart thing would to counter it....

which Kyo will and ryu will lose...

P.S just an after thought... i would rather fear the guy who has practiced thousand kicks.... cuz i wouldnt know what he will come up with wink

addy30
oh and btw dark fart... nice spelling of necessary (nessisary) ... wonder if that was a typo too :P

addy30
and more if ryu is so powerful....than why hasnt he beaten.... any of his foes..... vega, oro, alex, akuma...check my previous post, i have written the losing memoirs of ryu...there...

as for kyo...yeah he did it with the help of his buddies... but he did manage to defeat rugal, shin iori and everyone else in the kof to succeed to finals... how many times ryu has made it to the finals? he enters a tournament too right..? doesnt that ring any bells......he always end up losing somwhere in between... and before u guys say that kyo's wins are plot devices or PIS... be careful... ryu's only win against sagat in street fighter 1 is also a plot device...

and dont you think satsui no hadou is part of that plot device too.... i mean he only won/wins in PIS cuz of satsui no hadou...

cuz if we are comparing non-PIS non-plot devices here than still kyo has better Specials tha ryu... and than ryu's satsui no hadou would only be considered as an advantage over kyo, if we as a player can could chose a normal ryu and sort of switch his mode to satsui no hadou with a certain command and inflict more damage and some extra moves... it would be really cool though... wish it was possible... CRAPCOM please make ryu better...or these fanboys will die LOL!!....

Darkstorm Zero
Addy, I've got nothing to say to you, since you've trolled and socked all this time just to have a dig at me. I don't feed the trolls.

addy30
lol... but i play with mutts... smile

honestly... you cant say anything anyways...

FINAL RESULT OF THIS THREAD and AGE OLD DEBATE!!

KYO KUSANAGI WINS and RYU SOMETHING LOST

Darkstorm Zero
Ha! only in your twisted mind kid...

Just leave.

vavavoom
Only having defeated Sagat? Thats not hishighest feat, nor was he in his prime then, he was merely a kid.

He never "snuck up and attacked anyone from behind" ever... Where do people pull that from?

The thing is, you havn't "ripped me a new one" or come anywhere close to proving your case, besides this isn't a contest, as I said before, win or loss is not my objective here. It's accurate information.

No dude, I didn't ignore it, like I said, a fight can be won with a single move, so, in essence, your theory about requiring multiple moves is inaccurate. But as for predictability, do you mean that in a broad sense or only reffering to the number of techniques? Because if your reffering to the latter, you couldn;t be more wrong... You see, Ryu has developed enough variations of each technique to throw off even the most determined foe, without having to create brand spanking new moves every time he's up against a wall. It's called "determination".

Your either joking, or showing horrid bias with that statement.

Thats just it, I don't go by company or affiliation at all, each individual character has their own merrits and weaknesses, I judge each fight by the characters alone, it doesnt matter to me if they be Capcom, SNK, Namco, Tecmo, Westwood, EA, Bethesta, Blizzard, 3D Realms, ID or any other VG company you can name, affiliation means precisely nothing.
man go look at other vs threads where u kneel and worship akuma u will see what i've posted, i really don't think you get half of what i'm saying sometimes, earlier the how long ryu's been around thing and now this.
addy pretty much summed this one up, which he did earlier in the thread anyways by posting win lose records accomplishments etc. and the sneaking thing(another that flew over your head) apparently only way akuma catches ppl with his raging demon is from behind, it's easily countered in games so maybe that's why he only does it from behind.

but yeah, hadouken, shinku hadouken or that "new" hadouken in sf4 is still,... wait for it... a hadouken! and like addy said, like the hurricane kick EVERYONE can do it! predictable, obvious,(same stance for all different named hadoukens) and easy for someone like kyo to counter react to, ryu's not the only person with projectiles and honestly ryo would be a harder opponent for kyo to fight than ryu, but like i aid, blame capcom

Darkstorm Zero
man go look at other vs threads where u kneel and worship akuma u will see what i've posted, i really don't think you get half of what i'm saying sometimes, earlier the how long ryu's been around thing and now this.
addy pretty much summed this one up, which he did earlier in the thread anyways by posting win lose records accomplishments etc. and the sneaking thing(another that flew over your head) apparently only way akuma catches ppl with his raging demon is from behind, it's easily countered in games so maybe that's why he only does it from behind.

but yeah, hadouken, shinku hadouken or that "new" hadouken in sf4 is still,... wait for it... a hadouken! and like addy said, like the hurricane kick EVERYONE can do it! predictable, obvious,(same stance for all different named hadoukens) and easy for someone like kyo to counter react to, ryu's not the only person with projectiles and honestly ryo would be a harder opponent for kyo to fight than ryu, but like i aid, blame capcom

Like I said before vavavoom, you'd better prove it with specific quotes of me doing it. Because this isn't the first time I've been falsely accused.

What? You stated Kyo's been kicking ass for as long as Ryu has, which was an outright lie, as was your assessment of his win/loss record. Defeating Sagait wasn't even close to his highest showing, which serves to illustrate my point that you either know very little about Street Fighter in general, or your obviously making up crap to try and deflect attention from the fact that your praise for Kyo is so ill founded it is laughable.

Flew over my head? Right, thats why I asked where you pulled that laughable crap from right? Like I said, if your relying on gameplay mechanics, then your relying of false pretenses. if you want tht kind of match, go play Mugen or watch Youtube, but don't bring that to the table here.

Hadoukens are predictable in gameplay ONLY dude, this is why I illustrated the point earlier. There is very little that is predictable in any cutscene or anything remotely close to how the battle would actually go.

addy31
seriously dude....what is your problem...just cuz u cant prove your point... your gonna crap all over this place...???

if we give an example from the game movies...you say its PIS...

if we give an example from the story....you bring the canon and non-canon crap.....

if we give the example of moves in the gameplay....than you call it .....BLAH BLAH BLAH....

why do you love Ryu so much...seriously give up....your fighter is pawned..... you lost.... you havent been able to support ryu with even a single bit of proper argument...

and vavavoom is right... everything we say goes above your head...and than you use your newly learned line
"where did you pull that crap off" to show that ur still cool...which ur not!

and BTW, in my last post i didnt use gameplay examples... i used real life examples....and im sure that they went above your head as well...

but if you want to assume that ryu will modify his hadouken in a real life situation against a real life kyo...??? fine... if thats what your getting at....dumba$$?? fine....

i mean come on, ryu cant win against kyo in PIS feat coparisons, ryu cant win against kyo in a canon or non-canon story feats.... and ryu cant win against kyo in gameplay mechanics... so what else is left now...?wait...yea... now you thought... lets bring a real life fight... how sad...

anyways if ryu is allowed to modify his beloved hadouken than kyo shud be allowed to do the same too... and guess what..? ryu will be pawned again... cuz how much something as simple as ryu's 3 moves can be modified...?

let me guess... you want ryu to copy Yuri... cuz her upper cuts are waaaay beter than ryu's... her normal move has back to back shoryukens... or do you wanna copy Ryo's version of spinning kicks.....cuz its waaaay faster than ryu's and causes much more damage... or do you want ryu to modify hadoukens to those of takuma's... cuz he throws them with one hand and are quicker....

and wanna know the worst part....kyo can still counter them with out even modifying his moves... and he has already beaten all the names mentioned...

or maybe just like your assuming that in a real fight the story will be different.....i shud assume too... than yeah... story will be different.... ryu will get beaten harder... smile

seriously dude....give up... ryu lost this one... im sorry to say...but he did... and pretty bad...

addy31
wait....why did i say "lost this one".... ryu loses all the time.... LOL wink

so rephrase... ryu lost again dude.... im sorry... GET OVER IT NOW!

addy31
Ha! only in your twisted mind kid...

Just leave.

and wait wait wait.... shifty

please do yourself a favor and dont repeat something like this... cuz it just shows how thickheaded ryu fans are... and how shallow are their arguments...

Darkstorm Zero
Alright kid, you wanna get schooled so bad that you waste your time on a forum that does not want you, you must be a real sad and lonely kid... You have no life apparently since you feel the need to sock, troll flame and spam all within the space of a few minutes just to try and rile me up. Your pathetic... But I'll give you one more spoonful of ownage before you get vapourised from my screen once more.

Originally posted by addy31
seriously dude....what is your problem...just cuz u cant prove your point... your gonna crap all over this place...???

You really want to talk about proof? You cant even provide a single legit source to your name, and you have to punctuate everything you say with a lame assed threat or swear word or insult to even attempt to make a point. You've got no buisness being here at all.

if we give an example from the game movies...you say its PIS...

What movies? The Anime? No dude, thats not PIS, thats non-canon. Period.

if we give an example from the story....you bring the canon and non-canon crap.....

If your reffering to ingame story that does not rely on Plot device voctories that Kyo accomplished solo, I'd accept that, but you can't since there is NONE, and nothing you have provided indicates otherwise.

if we give the example of moves in the gameplay....than you call it .....BLAH BLAH BLAH....

Call it what, Smart@$$? Hmm? What? Oh yeah, thats right, Gameplay is dependant on limits of players and the engine of the GAME! Get this through your thick troll head! You can't utilise gameplay limitation in an actual theoretical debate genius!

why do you love Ryu so much...seriously give up....your fighter is pawned..... you lost.... you havent been able to support ryu with even a single bit of proper argument...

Where did I say I love Ryu or any videogame character? Oh wait, your horribly addled brain is conjuring up morbid fantasies again... Righto. Seriously, you CAN fly! Jump out the window and you'll see! roll eyes (sarcastic)

and vavavoom is right... everything we say goes above your head...and than you use your newly learned line
"where did you pull that crap off" to show that ur still cool...which ur not!

Heh, Right, just like logic and common intelligence flies over yours, No wait, sorry, the flight got diverted from the flight path it did a 180 to completely avoid your stupidity, MY BAD!

and BTW, in my last post i didnt use gameplay examples... i used real life examples....and im sure that they went above your head as well...

I ignored your trolling posts deliberately because your a moron who has nothing better to do that go on a harassing crusade over fictional characters because my oppinion differs from yours. Instead of replying, I ignored you. You see kid, your not worth my time even reading the complete shambles that you produce.

but if you want to assume that ryu will modify his hadouken in a real life situation against a real life kyo...??? fine... if thats what your getting at....dumba$$?? fine....

I'm sure even your madness addled eyes can see that Ryu would not fire a Hadouken only in a single straight filght path every single time. We see in legitimate cutscenes he can aim them in any direction he chooses, even at his own feet if he pleases. he didn't fire in a straight horizontal path when he was trying to wave skim it UP a waterfall...

i mean come on, ryu cant win against kyo in PIS feat coparisons, ryu cant win against kyo in a canon or non-canon story feats.... and ryu cant win against kyo in gameplay mechanics... so what else is left now...?wait...yea... now you thought... lets bring a real life fight... how sad...

You are a real loser you know that? Your stating your heavily and obviously biased oppinion as fact and then have the balls to call me sad... Little troll, I've shat turds bigger than you.

anyways if ryu is allowed to modify his beloved hadouken than kyo shud be allowed to do the same too... and guess what..? ryu will be pawned again... cuz how much something as simple as ryu's 3 moves can be modified...?

As much as is nessisary to win, without the overagressive ego flashiness Kyo seems to trip over.

let me guess... you want ryu to copy Yuri... cuz her upper cuts are waaaay beter than ryu's... her normal move has back to back shoryukens... or do you wanna copy Ryo's version of spinning kicks.....cuz its waaaay faster than ryu's and causes much more damage... or do you want ryu to modify hadoukens to those of takuma's... cuz he throws them with one hand and are quicker....

Now you see where your ego and madness takes you? Right back into fantasy land, you bring up characters that have absolutely nothing to do with the thread in a horribly ill fated attempt to discredit a character you hate, simply because you hate him, and you fail miserably at it.

and wanna know the worst part....kyo can still counter them with out even modifying his moves... and he has already beaten all the names mentioned...

It's a horrid shame your using your own argument and not mine to try and counter my point, this is your idiocy, not mine.

or maybe just like your assuming that in a real fight the story will be different.....i shud assume too... than yeah... story will be different.... ryu will get beaten harder... smile

Assume? I assumed nothing. Your tripping out again, whatever it is your smoking, your A: too young to be smoking anything and B: already as braindead as it gets, adding mind-bending drugs on that and you've got a house on fire right in your own head.

seriously dude....give up... ryu lost this one... im sorry to say...but he did... and pretty bad...

Like I said, only in your well illustrated and horribly deluded mind.

wait....why did i say "lost this one".... ryu loses all the time.... LOL wink

so rephrase... ryu lost again dude.... im sorry... GET OVER IT NOW!

Hows about you try and debate legit, or get the hell out of my face.

and wait wait wait.... shifty

please do yourself a favor and dont repeat something like this... cuz it just shows how thickheaded ryu fans are... and how shallow are their arguments...

It's a shame I'm neither A a Ryu fan, or B said anything about Ryu wining the fight, but your so blind, deaf and absolutely stupid as a brick that you cannot hope to acheive anything other than hilariously horrid trolling and bias fanatacism that surpasses anything any prior moron has ever acheived.

addy32
lol a$$hole... u just shitted all over again... read your post yourself nothing you crapped up there... proves that ryu can win against kyo...

you are just insulting me and my way of talking thru the whole post...like i said in simple words before your stupid... just read it yourself...

and the best you were able to do was to answer the canon argument with PIS and the PIS argument with canon.... lol your just as shallow and empty as ryu....

the same moves over and over again... you use plot devices to make him look good if the opposition is using gameplay tactic and when the opposition is using plot devices you use non canon shit to support yourself and u keep on jumping and jumping... until u get to see the SAD part... you still lose...

and lol at your begining paragraph you really needede that to fill your empty little argument... dont you...and what really shows that ur the lonely kid here is that... its your longest paragraph... LOL so their really isnt anything u can come up with can ya ... you SF fanboy...

we are really representing the characters we are supporting.... just like kyo i might be rude and 'apparently' weak, but i keep on coming with sumthing new in my arguments and beat you with it... and you keep on repeating the same thing over and over again.... that i can counter every single effin time..... because no matter how much 'well written' or grammatically correct your posts are...they are still the same... just like ryu.... no matter how refined his moves are....they are still the same... although i have to give this to ryu... his rate of recovery is must faster than yours :P lol your played little dude....

and how much more legit arguments you want as proof...please re-read it or ask your kindergarten teacher to explain you.... the proofs are there, your just too dumb to understand them.... everyone can see them.... what kind of a dumba$$ are u?... but go ahead insult me as much as you want... cuz it just shows your shallowness... yes i use insultive words too in my posts... but i dont make the whole post out of an insult LOL!!

but like i said go ahead...insult as much as you can... cuz luckily im immune to e-insults and very obviously your not ... smile did you cry yourself to sleep after my last POST.... HAHAHAHA!!! P

anyhow... KYO PAWNS RYU BIG TIME!!

addy39
oh and more pawnage...

wanna know a fun fact....your second largest paragraph was the one where u said that ryu can shoot his hadouken in any direction...seriously... first...i had taken that into account and second... so what.. ?? his ki will still travel in a straight line.... unlike a fireball or fire throw that expands, ungulfs and burns....... and even if he gonna shoot up in the air...his stance is still the same... the rate of execution is the same... the rate of recovery as well.... your dumb arent u?

you really are a ryu fan...infact you are in love with him to say the least... dont worry about the world knowing...they already know about you having a crush on his white torn gi... that he hasnt changed in decades.... no expression

oh...by the way... whats up with |||nesissary||| i have pointedit out before...but i guess your too dumb to get it... which proves that logic has cancelled all the via flight from your head...not mine... smile

see ya dude...and please dont cry yourself tonight... ryu is a good guy i know...but he is not worth your tears.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!

see ya loser....

addy100
AND OOOH OOHHH !!
i got the 100th post of this thread!!!

Peach
Would you guys just ignore the idiot and stop responding to him?

addy101
wow...i thought moderators were supposed to be moderate... and not biased as shit like you peachkins.... no expression

question...are you as a modrator allowed to call me an idiot... and who were you referring to when you said 'guys'...?

question 2... are you favoring other 'specific' users over me?

because that dark fart has been as offensive as me in his last post...and you pretty much favored him.... hmmm...

good job at moderating...peachkins... but still as pathetic as that dark fart....cuz im still here... smile and theres nothing you can do about it... smile

so i guess see ya smile

Darkstorm Zero
Ya know whats funny? I reported my own post. I knew what I was doing was wrong, so I was honest about it.

addyXX
yea yea right... i just realized sumthing...

your a nerd... and errrr report this also...

GO SUCK ON YOUR MOMMA'S TITTES!! and share it with peachkins too...

after all she did slowed down your asswhooping wink by a minute... the times it takes me to get back here...

as for this post... KYO WINS.....

Esomark
Wow, addy is lacking severely in the life department if all he does here is do nothing but harass DZ.

addyXY
Originally posted by Esomark
Wow, addy is lacking severely in the life department if all he does here is do nothing but harass DZ.

ok two things wrong about your post eso...

1. that is just a great cover up for saying "i give up"...... you actually have more posts than me... and your suffering from fanboy syndrome... as well...

your the one missing on life pal... you just dont know it yet... as for me...its just a phase... itll pass soon and ill be soon gone with the wind... its lowlife scums like you, who are here for years... and even mention it in their sigs as their career...(hint hint) you guys seriously need a life... and look at the biasedness... 'others' have been posting as much as me... still i get the noose...? lol now i know what kind of people crucified jesus....

and 2. i thought u were a SF supporter...what happened buddy...ran out of arguments?? why dont u talk more on ryu vs kyo... instead of bashing me...? but i guess you SF fanboys cant come up with anything... so you resort to the threader's personal shortcomings...

oh and their are actually 3 things wrong with your post... its not just D Fart that gets the assraping.... others receive it too...including you... remember the incident in the other post where you pissed in your own plate to prove your point... and left it dirty... wonder who ate in that plate after that.... hmmmm

see ya loser.... smile

Esomark
Originally posted by addyXY
ok two things wrong about your post eso...

1. that is just a great cover up for saying "i give up"...... you actually have more posts than me... and your suffering from fanboy syndrome... as well...

your the one missing on life pal... you just dont know it yet... as for me...its just a phase... itll pass soon and ill be soon gone with the wind... its lowlife scums like you, who are here for years... and even mention it in their sigs as their career...(hint hint) you guys seriously need a life... and look at the biasedness... 'others' have been posting as much as me... still i get the noose...? lol now i know what kind of people crucified jesus....

and 2. i thought u were a SF supporter...what happened buddy...ran out of arguments?? why dont u talk more on ryu vs kyo... instead of bashing me...? but i guess you SF fanboys cant come up with anything... so you resort to the threader's personal shortcomings...

oh and their are actually 3 things wrong with your post... its not just D Fart that gets the assraping.... others receive it too...including you... remember the incident in the other post where you pissed in your own plate to prove your point... and left it dirty... wonder who ate in that plate after that.... hmmmm

see ya loser.... smile

1. Fanboy? What a laugh! Look at my threads and posts. I've debated against SF characters. I'm not covering anything and you are calling the kettle black here.

2. Read above and I also didn't even debate Ryu and Kyo so your point is moot. But hey, at least your honest about being lifeless.

3. Not even going to touch on your sick fantasies but at least you're taking my advice in getting a life. Good luck to you.

addyXY
at 1.... that statement is right...only one thing aint...im not the fanboy... you are... so flip that....

at 2... exactly my point... you should have debated on ryu vs kyo.... after all this is a ryu vs kyo thread... and you were supposed to debate on it...instead of bashing me... boy! you SF bunboys are dumb...

at 3... yes i have sick fantasies... everyone does...they just dont acccept it... anyhow, mine are nothing compared to yours.... pissing in your own plate... that is some sick shit....dude... read my previous post ....it has a number for my shrink... he is good with cases like yours...

Esomark
Originally posted by addyXY

at 3... yes i have sick fantasies... everyone does...they just dont acccept it... anyhow, mine are nothing compared to yours.... pissing in your own plate... that is some sick shit....dude... read my previous post ....it has a number for my shrink... he is good with cases like yours...

It's a slang phrase. I feel sorry for your shrink if he has to deal with someone like you. I'm surprised he hasn't shot himself yet.

Also, I play Samurai Shodown and KOF more than I play SF. Not to mention, your sucking of Tekken's dick and calling other people fanboys is laughable. Pot calling the kettle black, eh?

addyXO
wow dude... you got mad posting skills... you have even beaten my rate of reaction... who is scoring low on the life chart now wink

and i know that it was a slang phrase... i simply used it against you... smile

and good for you... i play samurai showdown, kof, tekken and SF too...

and i never sucked on tekken's dick.... i was just kicking SF's balls... well actually darkfart's balls... and yes the other guys with no argumenting skills praising their fav fighter for no reason...are fanboys.... and as laughable as it maybe be to you... its true...

and eh to you too mate... i am guessing im the pot here... and your the kettle... so lets extend that... i dont know if your the kettle or not... but im not the pot here... and im not calling anyone anything... just stating like it is... its more like... "someone calling a kettle.... black"

Darkstorm Zero
Uhuh, Yeah... We got no life, tahst why I work and pay for my internet, while your still sucking the life out of your parents with three year old tantrums, and harrassing people online with your horribly biased and baseless oppinions, trolling and flaming those who disagree with you AND spamming a forum that wants nothing to do with you, and you contribute nothing to. Way to go kid.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm requesting that this thread be closed... Obviously whoever this "person" is (and I use that term very lightly) won't be satisfied, so perhaps it's time to simply cut the ropes.

Sorry Geyser, but this thread is ruined beyond recognition... There is no hope of this being salvaged.

A-OPEN
I think Ryu will win.

addyZX
no expression boy ur hurt...DZ ..... LOL cool...

ok your last post first...

who are you to decide and dictate that this post is gone worst.... when u were the one who began the baseless and biased opinions in the first place...

the guy p-geyser who started this post was biased towards ryu himself...you guys are really...bad people....you really dont look into your own hearts... and just accuse others dont you...

look at the first three posts on this thread... if that isnt biased than what is...? the only thing i was biased in...was your ass whooping... and thats why your so fired up and desperate to get back at me...just read your second last post... it talks for itself...

you tried everything to get back at me...but failed miserably... so now u thought that the only way to end your ass whooping was to plead this thread closed... and you expect that biased and unfair non-moderator to help you out in this one...

i was never biased...i never used baseless arguments infact u are the one who was perioding your love for ryu all over the place... and i was simply counter argumenting your repetitive debates with fresh new insults everytime smile

and you can see for yourself... who ended up downright mudslinging and who is still debating on the topic of this thread...

in this contest Kyo kusanagi wins against Ryu.... and that goes to everyone.... if anyone wanna question that... they should read all my previous posts first... and also of few other who supported kyo and didnt just came up screaming "RAAAA! ryu wins" i challenege everyone to go back into this thread see for themselves how biased and mindless ryu's supporters have been... and how they were counter argumented each and every time by Kyo's supporters....

and to your previous post...buddy seriously... do you think all that 'me' bashing is gonna make any difference or hurt me in any sense LOL.... i am not you dude...

and what made you make all those assumptions... what makes you think i dont have a job...??? what makes you think that my parents are even alive to do all that for me...??? and spamming... mothereffer this is a forum! everyone posts... you are acting like im the only one who posts on multiple threads....dumbA$$ you are present in almost every thread that i have posted on...

really you guys are BAD.... not evil...just BAD....really bad people..... i mean if these are your social skills than im sorry for the people around you... you guys are just so much biased, misleading, posing, prosthetic... bad people..... but anyways back to the topic...

im glad to know that i harassed you....only a spineless no brainer like you can be E-Harassed. and should be rightly so....

i thought this was KYO vs RYU thread.... not ME vs YOU (lol makes me feel popular) but even if it was, than against all odds (biased non-moderators) im still here debating on whats right.... that shud explain why i have to change names.... because i want to appear as addy... and not take some other random identity.... and give you the ass whooping you love so much....

but i myself think that this thread shud be closed... cuz its obvious that you SF fanboys cant come up with a normal argument and use personal shortcomings of the threader.... instead of coming up with anything solid or even substantial....

KYO WINS.... go ahead... close the thread....

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by addyZX
bla bla bla...

I thought I told you to watch your language.

addyZX
I AM JUST A LITTLE GIRL IN A MAN'S BODY AND E-OBSCENITY SCARES ME, PLEASE WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE embarrasment .

bite me little BI*TCH... and go PHUCK YOURSELF.....

Kirikaze Fuuma
I'm sorry everyone... I won't do it again. I'm just a low life loser who wants to be loved.

Apologize accepted. smile

addyZX
no need to apologize dude, your so awesome that i want to dry hump your leg right now !? smile

errr no... thank you...

try asking eso or darkfart or peach they are the ones that need some love and dry humping...

Darkstorm Zero
*Snippit*

Blah, blah blah blah, yack yack yack...

Yeah you know what, You fail in every single department that ever exists in a debate. The only thing you can do is flame, insult, troll and stalk. You have nothing whatsoever to counter any point I made. The only thing you did was use hyperbole, A>B>C logic, insults and threats, all of which are fallacies, and many are against the forum rules, which you DELIBERATELY broke. You have no place here, or in any forum whatsoever. Why you are still here is frankly beyond comprehension of anybody here.

no expression boy ur hurt...DZ ..... LOL cool...

No, you annoy me, but thats about as far as any irritation goes, but your good at it, I'll give credit where it is due, your the single most annoying troll to ever grace the ass of KMC without question, you and your growing number of clones outmatch even i-hate-c-master and his endless clones by at least three orders of magnitude.

who are you to decide and dictate that this post is gone worst.... when u were the one who began the baseless and biased opinions in the first place...

Ugh what? I'm sorry, but did you just accuse me of posting bias oppinion? Hah! thats so funny it's sad.... So me where I even said Ryu would win wiseguy. oh wait, you can't, because I said no such thing. But here, I'll show you what horribly biased and baseless arguments for an opening post looks like.

WHATS YOUR ARGUMENT BASED ON FANBOY...

Courtesy of your very first sentence from your very first post. Yup, nothing insulting or biased about it right? Bullshit... You then went on to describe, in a horribly long and innacurate way that because Ryu has 3 techniques, he loses, which was swiftly countered by the fact that not only does Ryu have more than 3, but his execution with each one is pretty much flawless. From there, you degenerated into nothing but a whinging child spouting the same drivel over and over again about "Waaaah! He only has 3 moves so he sud lose! you are all asswholes!". All this basically amounts to either A: your a 3 year old degenerate, or a hopelessly foolish mind bended teenager with delusions of sordid tales from KOF...

the guy p-geyser who started this post was biased towards ryu himself...you guys are really...bad people....you really dont look into your own hearts... and just accuse others dont you...

Look, I have no real explanation of P-Geyser and his dislike for Kyo. I actually have nothing against Kyo. He does, thats true. He feels as though Kyo has hogged all the limelight from Terry, the original KOF champ. and thats his call to make, at least he doesn't FORCE his oppinion down peoples throats with lame threats and insults and especially stalking like you do.

look at the first three posts on this thread... if that isnt biased than what is...? the only thing i was biased in...was your ass whooping... and thats why your so fired up and desperate to get back at me...just read your second last post... it talks for itself...

Like I said, I don't speak for anybody but myself, and I'll ask again, where did I say Ryu wins? I said at best it would most likely be a draw.

And as for ass whooping... Kid, you couldn't whoop wet tissue paper... Besides, it's not about whooping anything, it's about debating videogame characters, try to remember that.

you tried everything to get back at me...but failed miserably... so now u thought that the only way to end your ass whooping was to plead this thread closed... and you expect that biased and unfair non-moderator to help you out in this one...

Heh did I? Then why are you still here trying desperately to defend your non-existant position? I requested this thread closed because your a disease thats spreading, all I ask to do is to cut you off from your foodsource. You've won nothing, your prize is nothing, you have no pride, nor do you have, or deserve a place here, and the Moderators agreed because you, in a desperate attack that was ill fated from the start, decided it was a good idea to pick a fight with a moderator, and for what? thats right, NOTHING... In a manner of speaking, you became nothing.

i was never biased...i never used baseless arguments infact u are the one who was perioding your love for ryu all over the place... and i was simply counter argumenting your repetitive debates with fresh new insults everytime smile

Hah! every argument you used went against every known forum rule! every rule of debating in ANY forum! You where horribly biased, and your denial of this proves your overwhelmingly a hypocondriact = a person who beleives their own lies so completely it becomes their truth. Your a sadder case than I thought kid...

Insults, yes, fresh and new? Not even remotely... Not to mention that by doing so in the first place was against the rules, and thats what got you banned, because not only did you repeat them in your next post, you directed it at a moderator that was trying to do their job. Yeah, you got class and madd skillz, at shooting yourself in the foot.

and you can see for yourself... who ended up downright mudslinging and who is still debating on the topic of this thread...

I have the right to defend myself, plus I'm not the one who was banned, plus YOUR the one who was flaming and trolling with your very first post... right off the bat kid, You have absolutely NO say at all in anyones behaviour.

in this contest Kyo kusanagi wins against Ryu.... and that goes to everyone.... if anyone wanna question that... they should read all my previous posts first... and also of few other who supported kyo and didnt just came up screaming "RAAAA! ryu wins" i challenege everyone to go back into this thread see for themselves how biased and mindless ryu's supporters have been... and how they were counter argumented each and every time by Kyo's supporters....

The thing is Addy, nobody is going to read the drivel of a well known troll and sock. You attack ANYBODY, even fellow SNK supporters, who's oppinion only slightly differs from yours. hell Krikaze did say that he thinks Kyo will win, and he's entitled to that oppinion. I personally think it's a very tight match and could go either way. But nope, any debating against Kyo for this match in your eyes is an affront to God right? Get your head out of the troth and actually learn some respect, sit your butt down, and debate properly, otherwise your buisness here should have been concluded.

and to your previous post...buddy seriously... do you think all that 'me' bashing is gonna make any difference or hurt me in any sense LOL.... i am not you dude...

I don't particularly give a crap about you at all, your just another infection, nothing that worries me in the least kid. But your still here, so apparently you must want something... Hmm...

and what made you make all those assumptions... what makes you think i dont have a job...??? what makes you think that my parents are even alive to do all that for me...??? and spamming... mothereffer this is a forum! everyone posts... you are acting like im the only one who posts on multiple threads....dumbA$$ you are present in almost every thread that i have posted on...

I can safely conclude that you obviously have no life because your a troll, who endlessly harps on and on, clones like a horny rabbit, and couldn't make a post worth the KB it's made of. You wouldn't have time for a job, nevermind the intelligence or mindset to keep one.

As I stated, your obvious lack of anything resembling grey matter bitween your ears indicates your utter dependance on parents or guardians to provide basic living conditions, not to mention your internet connection.

Spamming = posting 3 or 4 rants in a row in the same thread, which you have done repeatedly throughout the thread. You, as far as I can tell, have never learned how to use the "edit" function, lending credibility to my so far accurate theory that you have ear to ear bone.

really you guys are BAD.... not evil...just BAD....really bad people..... i mean if these are your social skills than im sorry for the people around you... you guys are just so much biased, misleading, posing, prosthetic... bad people..... but anyways back to the topic...

heh, at least we're not throwing about $2 swear words every 2nd word kid, we don't post 20 page long posts of nothing but anal drippings and pretending it is golden gospel that should never be disputed. You are arrogant, you are ignorant, and you are foolish. And by the way, you are also self admittedly lazy about your posting... Why do you think your credibility went down the toilet?

Darkstorm Zero
(Wow, my post was too long for just one post, so here is one exeption to the spam rule, because my reply was too big for one post.)

im glad to know that i harassed you....only a spineless no brainer like you can be E-Harassed. and should be rightly so....

Harassment it is yes, is it bad enough to make me worried about anything at all? not in the least, like I said, your a minor infection, nothing more.

The very thought that you enjoy harassment in any way shape or form also lends credibility that you have no life and no future.

i thought this was KYO vs RYU thread.... not ME vs YOU (lol makes me feel popular) but even if it was, than against all odds (biased non-moderators) im still here debating on whats right.... that shud explain why i have to change names.... because i want to appear as addy... and not take some other random identity.... and give you the ass whooping you love so much....

The reason you still here is not due to any amount of intelligence or skill, or even popularity. the fact is that you created so many damn clones that you simply feel the need to be here for some reason. and nobody wants you here, that makes you UNpopular... unwanted, and unneeded... and deep down, you want people to accept you and your views, but you have not the faintest chance of convincing anybody when you got here because you have nothing even remotely resembling credible evidence. And because of your antics as a troll, flamer, spammer and socker, your chances simply evaporated into nothing, just like you and your social skills.

but i myself think that this thread shud be closed... cuz its obvious that you SF fanboys cant come up with a normal argument and use personal shortcomings of the threader.... instead of coming up with anything solid or even substantial....

You couldn't even form a coherent thought, nevermind a complete one, so you have no grounds to make any form of accusation reguarding burden of proof.

KYO WINS.... go ahead... close the thread....

Right, like your words hold anything remotely considered credible or hold any weight.

Peach
I thought I told you guys to not interact with the troll.

XMr. WinterX
dude addy we get it...kyo wins...now stfu

vavavoom
Like I said before vavavoom, you'd better prove it with specific quotes of me doing it. Because this isn't the first time I've been falsely accused.

What? You stated Kyo's been kicking ass for as long as Ryu has, which was an outright lie, as was your assessment of his win/loss record. Defeating Sagait wasn't even close to his highest showing, which serves to illustrate my point that you either know very little about Street Fighter in general, or your obviously making up crap to try and deflect attention from the fact that your praise for Kyo is so ill founded it is laughable.

Flew over my head? Right, thats why I asked where you pulled that laughable crap from right? Like I said, if your relying on gameplay mechanics, then your relying of false pretenses. if you want tht kind of match, go play Mugen or watch Youtube, but don't bring that to the table here.

Hadoukens are predictable in gameplay ONLY dude, this is why I illustrated the point earlier. There is very little that is predictable in any cutscene or anything remotely close to how the battle would actually go.

*sighs* everyone bow to the most powerful being in the universe ryu, who's amazing 3 moves and skill are unmatched by everything except akuma and his three moves. together they're like jesus and god and create other beings in their image ie ken sakura shawn karen allen snider batsu morigan who also share in ryu and akuma's power and easily defeat anyone they're pit against in a vs thread wheather it's haohmaru superman kazuya or the hulk. sf fanboys worship them and will not ever doubt the power of these character's 3 moves and will defend them even when the odds are stacked highly against them (like this thread) their word comes from the capcom encyclopedia and worship occurs everytime they play ssf4 (since everytime you play online all ppl ever use are either ken ryu or akuma)

vavavoom
(Wow, my post was too long for just one post, so here is one exeption to the spam rule, because my reply was too big for one post.)

Harassment it is yes, is it bad enough to make me worried about anything at all? not in the least, like I said, your a minor infection, nothing more.

The very thought that you enjoy harassment in any way shape or form also lends credibility that you have no life and no future.

The reason you still here is not due to any amount of intelligence or skill, or even popularity. the fact is that you created so many damn clones that you simply feel the need to be here for some reason. and nobody wants you here, that makes you UNpopular... unwanted, and unneeded... and deep down, you want people to accept you and your views, but you have not the faintest chance of convincing anybody when you got here because you have nothing even remotely resembling credible evidence. And because of your antics as a troll, flamer, spammer and socker, your chances simply evaporated into nothing, just like you and your social skills.

You couldn't even form a coherent thought, nevermind a complete one, so you have no grounds to make any form of accusation reguarding burden of proof.

Right, like your words hold anything remotely considered credible or hold any weight.

and your biased kissass words do? you are the least credible source on this thread, looka t your avatar we all know who's #1 in your book dude.
Kyo wins, end of story. enjoy spamming air hadoukens

Darkstorm Zero
*sighs* everyone bow to the most powerful being in the universe ryu, who's amazing 3 moves and skill are unmatched by everything except akuma and his three moves.

Soooo in essence, you can't find a specific quote of me doing this anywhere right? Yeah, thats right, keep up the false accusations

together they're like jesus and god and create other beings in their image ie ken sakura shawn karen allen snider batsu morigan who also share in ryu and akuma's power and easily defeat anyone they're pit against in a vs thread wheather it's haohmaru superman kazuya or the hulk.

Kazuya yes, Haomaru, possibly, Superman hell no, and Hulk, no... See where your assumptions lead you?

sf fanboys worship them and will not ever doubt the power of these character's 3 moves and will defend them even when the odds are stacked highly against them (like this thread) their word comes from the capcom encyclopedia and worship occurs everytime they play ssf4 (since everytime you play online all ppl ever use are either ken ryu or akuma)

For #1: All the characters you've mentioned have more than 3 moves, which I have already proved with Ryu, and can easily do so with all the others. for #2: If your reffering to biased people, your talking only about a small percentage of people, and I have debated AGAINST them before. Hell I had to have a few stern words with Shin Remy while he was here. Do you honestly think any of the information your portrayng is reliable?

and your biased kissass words do? you are the least credible source on this thread, looka t your avatar we all know who's #1 in your book dude.
Kyo wins, end of story. enjoy spamming air hadoukens

Uhuh... Yeah... Least Credible... sure.... Your relying on an avi & sig that hasn't changed in like 4 years to judge a pperson... Credible indeed. I like Akuma's character, big deal, that in no way shape or form proves bias in the least. Like I said before, prove it.

vavavoom
Soooo in essence, you can't find a specific quote of me doing this anywhere right? Yeah, thats right, keep up the false accusations

Kazuya yes, Haomaru, possibly, Superman hell no, and Hulk, no... See where your assumptions lead you?

For #1: All the characters you've mentioned have more than 3 moves, which I have already proved with Ryu, and can easily do so with all the others. for #2: If your reffering to biased people, your talking only about a small percentage of people, and I have debated AGAINST them before. Hell I had to have a few stern words with Shin Remy while he was here. Do you honestly think any of the information your portrayng is reliable?

Uhuh... Yeah... Least Credible... sure.... Your relying on an avi & sig that hasn't changed in like 4 years to judge a pperson... Credible indeed. I like Akuma's character, big deal, that in no way shape or form proves bias in the least. Like I said before, prove it.

dude, that quote was sarcasm i wasn't asking for you to post your lame needles to say uneducated opinion.

Darkstorm Zero
dude, that quote was sarcasm i wasn't asking for you to post your lame needles to say uneducated opinion.

Then why bother posting at all?

vavavoom
Then why bother posting at all?
guess sarcasm doesn't register in your one dimensional brain

Darkstorm Zero
The fact that your screaming Sarcasm amidst all the flaming and insults doesn't change anything. sarcasm or not, you've proven nothing, and I'm still waiting...

addyRIP
wow you guys are seriously pathetic...

do you blow peach's dad to get these kind of favors from her darkfart...?? she deleted my last post to show your last post as the standing post...really shame on you butt munchers... you are the sorriest couple of online lowlifers i have seen....

this is not a forum... this is a worshipping site for peach and her favored users...

and a warning ahead peach... pull darkfart's 1 incher out of your mouth and dont even think about deleting this post.... because i have taken a copy of this post and the main admin for KMC forum will get it as a proof of your biasedness if you ever delete it....

A-OPEN
Ryu wins.
Kyo lose.

Peach
Well, since we have a determined troll who won't go away, I am going to close the thread for a while.

It is a forum policy to remove troll posts, by the way. Deal with it. You are not welcome here. You refused to follow the forum rules, you directly defied a moderator who told you to follow them, and you got yourself banned. Your posts have no part of this debate as you are not welcome at this site and everyone else has instructions to not interact with you at all. Not to mention that they add nothing to the thread itself.

Closed. Perhaps the thread will come back in a few days. Do not anyone reopen a new one in the meantime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.