cocaines a hell uva drug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
anoyone agree

Ladyluck
show me your titties do something I'm rick james

agreed

bardock
**** your couch ladyluck. i'll look right into your eyes as i do it

Ladyluck
no expression

kmcdude
I have personally only tried cocaine once and it did not do much for me alien I would rather a beer and a pipe smokin' rolling on floor laughing

LiL nAstY GirL
What did the five fingers say to the face? stick out tongue laughing stick out tongue

bardock
i would imagine slap??

LiL nAstY GirL
mmhmm

Thael
Its expensive, it lasts only 20 mins.

Useless. no expression

Kosta
It lasts CONSIDERABLY longer than that, Thael. no expression If its good that is.
Its addictive though, so I stay away from it and I'd have to say its rubbish. Do other things that arent addictive, and party safe.

GCG
when you say 'a helluva drug' you probably mean that you actually go through hell when you are addicted to it

Sorgo
Never done any Synthetic drugs before, including Cocaine, E, speed, or any other shit.

I used to smoke Weed when i was younger. Those days are over. Hell, i don't get drunk no more...

But i still drink! stick out tongue

Nivvy
Gnarly farts - now those are a trip and a half. Cut out this druggo business. Go o-natural baby, or i guess..

O-gasural >.>;
Which ever gets your rocks best

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Ladyluck
show me your titties do something I'm rick james

agreed

Captain REX
I don't agree. Drugs are for pansies who have nothing better to do but waste their money and their brain cells. no expression

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Captain REX
I don't agree. Drugs are for pansies who have nothing better to do but waste their money and their brain cells. no expression

Sorgo

I agree with you.....

Although i wouldn't have ten years ago. I was largely into Pot for about three months. Then it got pretty boring pretty fast so i quit. stick out tongue

Piggle Humsy
Coke.. Very Addictive... Bad Stuff.

I was lucky I had someone looking out for me back when I was a teen, they stopped me from ruining my life with it...
although they were also the person who introduced me to it.. strange.

Drugs are a waste of your life.

I lost a friend to E... sad

kmcdude

Are you calling me a Pansy cause I drink and smoke Rex? confused

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing I would LOVE to see you come where I live and say that

hysterical smokin' smokin'

Baylin
Oooh yeah coke tis the best! no

1. Yeah it gives a nice euphoric feeling that for the wrong person can make them feel like they can do anything...
2. Once addicted it is more lethal to come off than heroin - which doesnt mean you should take that instead.
3. Snort it over a long period of time and it rots your nasal septum causing it fall out!

Baylin
nice pic of a septumless nose in this article...

http://www.evilgerald.com/Issues/Issue5/story1.htm

Mandorallen
Drugs are for fools whom have no idea which direction tehy are going in life.

T.M
Originally posted by Baylin
nice pic of a septumless nose in this article...

http://www.evilgerald.com/Issues/Issue5/story1.htm

Eww sick

bardock
.....bitches

Sorgo
Originally posted by kmcdude
Are you calling me a Pansy cause I drink and smoke Rex? confused

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing I would LOVE to see you come where I live and say that

hysterical smokin' smokin'

I would too. He probably kick the shit out of every wannabe Gangsta on your block.

You don't live in the worst place in the world.

You go to school and you obviously don't work becuase of the time you spend on KMC.... Hell, you or your parents can afford an internet, not to mention what you "Drink and smoke".

Your life can't be that bad. Same with where you "live".

BondJamesBond
Everytime I do it, the crap makes my nipples hard

Tired Hiker
I never got too into it. Nowdays, I'm pretty much cutting out all illegal substances. Weed is too hard to find for me as I get older, and too risky to deal with. I have too much to lose, so I'm making an effort to stay clean. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.