Superman vs Spider Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
A fist fight between the Spider team and Superman.

Spider-X
Carnage
Black Taranula
Venom
Shathra
Spider-Man
Spidercide
Scarlet Spider

JirK
all of them die in the first 10 seconds except for venom and carnage. they die within 30 seconds.

RIP Venom, we'll miss you.

freezedoom
Superman punches Spiderman, Scarlet Spider and Black Tarantula
Ice breath/Punches Spider-X, Spidercide and Shathra
Heat blasts Venom and Carnage
And finally puts them in jail for being stupid to challenge him

golem370
I think it would be more then that Venom has gone toe to toe with Juggernaut and Carnage went toe to toe with Spider-Man and Silver Surfer Spider-x lifts in the 100 ton range with all there agility it would not end that fast. BT has beat the hell out of Spider-Man he is way stronger then Spider-Man

golem370
This is a fist fight no powers like heat vision of cold breath fist to fist.

blackweaponx
man i hate how u guys underestamate marvel characters listen

superman fights lobo all the time and in marvel vs dc wolverine beat lobo so hes like a little bit stronger than lobo so thats like fighting a wolverine

Draco69
Honey. Don't humilate yourself any further. Lobo is Superman-Class guy who can regenerate (and clone) from a piece of a chromosome.

How the heck do this kids get their hands on something that's nearly older than they are? erm

King_Mungi
Originally posted by blackweaponx
man i hate how u guys underestamate marvel characters listen

superman fights lobo all the time and in marvel vs dc wolverine beat lobo so hes like a little bit stronger than lobo so thats like fighting a wolverine

That whole comic was based off of votes and no way, NO WAY could Wolverine beat Lobo. That's insanity.

blackweaponx
first of all if that was vote based does that mean if enought people vote punisher can beat magneto

and wolverine can beat lobo he sliced him to bits it was like the hardest fight he eva had tho lobo just whouldnt die

Draco69
I fear blackwolverine has returned. It was so hard to figure with his "new" screenname. I had to track his ISP and everything...

blackweaponx
dats not me but is anyone goin to answer

Draco69
first of all if that was vote based does that mean if enought people vote punisher can beat magneto

Yes.

and wolverine can beat lobo he sliced him to bits it was like the hardest fight he eva had tho lobo just whouldnt die

First of his BONE claws should have shattered in a million pieces since Lobo survived a planet exploding numerous times.

And Lobo's healing factor is so ridiculous he can make clones from any piece of himself and he can even grow back from a molecule.

Draco69

Honey. Did you honestly think you would fool us. For god's sake your screen name is EXACTLY the same. And your mannerisms are EXACTLY the same.

Jesus Christ. If you wanted to make a sock of yourself ya could have named yourself something that wasn't so obvious. roll eyes (sarcastic)

blackweaponx
lol im tellin ya thats my cuzzins thing he even chose my screenname but i dont let him go on my new name cuz his dumb ass got banned twice

King_Mungi
Draco69 already filled you in, Wolverine could not beat Lobo. Hell even if she spilt his blood more Lobo's would pop up (unless that was retconned) and the guy is immortal.

colossus17

blackwolverine is that u?

Draco69
Riiiiiight. Your "cuzzin". Why do children always place the blame on their "cousin"

And if you got banned...ya gonna get banned again. Someone will report you to the moderators. They will track you ISP (think computer's DNA) and they will ban you permanently.

Although it should be a common occurance outside the Internet as well.

Draco69
Originally posted by colossus17
blackwolverine is that u?

You figured it OUT?! So quickly?!

His screenname was so misleading.

I tell ya the guy's a genius.

*Nudge/Wink Wink*

wink

blackweaponx
lol i swear on everything im my cuzzin forrealz and y would anyone report me i havent done anything to anyone

Sentry
Ummmm.. Golem... This would be a match if Spider X had use of his magical blasts, but since you said fist fight, Superman will tear all of these guys a new one.

Draco69
lol i swear on everything im my cuzzin forrealz and y would anyone report me i havent done anything to anyone

*Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do when they come for you, Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do when they come for you, Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do when they come for you*

Cocaine's a hell of drug...

I'm SO horrible... laughing

blackweaponx
hmmmm if u say so

Draco69
S'okay. You'll be leaving KMC Forums in handcuffs....although you probably own a dozen of them already.

blackweaponx
hahahaha for the last time im not black wolverine now just change the subject

anyway spidermans team would own superman

Draco69
hahahaha for the last time im not black wolverine now just change the subject

Yeah you are. Stop denying it. Just say you were drunk or high or something when you chose a new account.

anyway spidermans team would own superman

Uh. No. See how everyone disagrees with you? Because you don't have something they have: a brain.

blackweaponx
i would apreicitate it if u didnt say i didnt have a brain put stop saying im someone when im not

Draco69
But you are. For god's sake you have EXACTLY the same personality. Hell you TYPE the same way. What you two are genetic twins or something?

blackweaponx
no we just grew up togetha and everybody talk like dis on myspace n stuff

King_Mungi
no we just grew up togetha and everybody talk like dis on myspace n stuff

Errrr...I'm on myspace and I don't talk like that
-----
Wow you people are harsh on this board, remind me to lay low or have the fear of assassination all the time. laughing ......wait that's bad sad

Draco69
Whatever. We'll see if you're lying or not. If you're not, you're not gonna get banned. If you are...well it's been nice having you visit.

blackweaponx
look wat it says on my thread wolverine vs colossus

colossus17
he is not blackwolverine....he has a totally different grammer....

Scoobless
yeahzz.... we izz all talk like dis in da space.... n stuff

sup wid dat?

big grin

jk

Captain REX

You're not convincing, the sock checker tells no lies, Black Wolverine. Once a global comes on, tata. Until then, enjoy watching people use the practice of pushing the ignore button.

golem370
If carnage goes against Silver Surfer and Spider-Man and beats them enough to wear the Symbiote jumps from Cassidy to Silver Surfer and Venom goes toe to toe against Superman and Spider-Man and was doing a good job until Spider-Man tells Superman how to beat him they might have a good chance against Superman with all the help they have.I mean they have 6 other teammates helping them Including BT and Spider-X.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by golem370
If carnage goes against Silver Surfer and Spider-Man and beats them enough to wear the Symbiote jumps from Cassidy to Silver Surfer and Venom goes toe to toe against Superman and Spider-Man and was doing a good job until Spider-Man tells Superman how to beat him they might have a good chance against Superman with all the help they have.

Longest sentence ever.

blackweaponx
anyway u spin it team spiderman wins

Draco69
Originally posted by golem370
If carnage goes against Silver Surfer and Spider-Man and beats them enough to wear the Symbiote jumps from Cassidy to Silver Surfer and Venom goes toe to toe against Superman and Spider-Man and was doing a good job until Spider-Man tells Superman how to beat him they might have a good chance against Superman with all the help they have.I mean they have 6 other teammates helping them Including BT and Spider-X.

Or more logically, Superman heatvisions everybody and they get vaporized.

Which sounds more likely?

K3VIL
Originally posted by JirK
all of them die in the first 10 seconds except for venom and carnage. they die within 30 seconds.

RIP Venom, we'll miss you.
Black Tarantula will be the last one standing on his feet:
-You...uughh are powerful my foe...Black Tarantula never faced such an enemy, but I will not surrender!Time is my slave and your owner, cause I AM IMMORTAL!
KRAKOOM!
A powerful cross punch hits Supes face and knock him through 2city blocks.
Supes stops in mid air.
-You are powerful too for someone of your level, but I must ask you to surrender before forcing me to stop you once and for all.
-Black Tarantula DO NOT SURRENDER TO MORTALS!
BT leap 200 feet up into air and reach Supes who chase him, they both punch themselves, Supes take the punch like nothing, BT is knocked into the sewers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.