Lex Luthor vs. Ozymandias

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Which one can truly be called the World's Smartest Man?

Mider
who's Ozymandias

TheKahn
I think this is the guy they're talking about
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozymandias_%28comics%29

I have to go with Ozymandias. He would make Luthor his man-servant

Lucid Lui
Ozymandias. Definately Ozymandias.

SnazzySmurph
Bumped.

masterbruce
Ozymandias seems to enjoy being a manservant...Lex will use him well

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ozy

tjcoady
two points:

Ozymandias doesn't have ANYWHERE near as many intellegence feats as Luthor... mainly because if you stacked up every issue of watchmen, compared to every DC comic Luthor has appeared in, it wouldn't even be comparable.

The Watchmen Universe is way, way, way more realistic than the DC Universe. Ozymandias may be the smartest person in a world that's basically our world, with a few key changes (Dr. Manhattan, the presence of unpowered costumed heroes), but that doesn't mean he could handle things like... teleportation, time travel, boom tube and other New Genesis/Apokoliptian technology, biological research like it's done in the DCU.

Luthor wins pretty easily. it's impossible to compare the two.

Entity
Ozymandias would destory Luther and Superman!

masterbruce
wait, is this Ozymandias Apoc's manservant or some other guy named Ozymandias?

tjcoady
Originally posted by masterbruce
wait, is this Ozymandias Apoc's manservant or some other guy named Ozymandias?

well, seeing as how the battle states "world's smartest man," I assumed it was Watchmen Ozymandias, mainly because Apoc's manservant Ozymandias is an idiot, and would never be put in a battle for who's smartest.

I could be wrong though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.