question on spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
i dont really know much about spider manh but from the animated series and some spiderman game and comic

and i remember when i was a little kid i read a comic book about ben riley(scarlet spider) and peter parker(original)
and it was saying that Scarlet spider was the real spiderman or something like that

so who is the real spiderman?

Next Venom_girl
Peter Parker is. Though for a while they were confused who was who:
http://www.samruby.com/History/clonesagatimeline.htm

Drache53
The thing about that is (here we go..) Marvel tried to throw a major plot twist in the Spider-Man story thinking fans would like it, but it backfired and they had to change it back. Peter Parker is the real Spider-Man. The way they explained the screw up is that the original Goblin (Norman Osborn) was pulling the strings behind EVERYTHING that had to do with the Spider-Clones. He even went so far as to pay the scientist to mess with the equipment so Peter, not Ben, would show up as the clone. Does that help? I know this because I stumbled on a comic that was Osborn's 'journal'. Lost it now.. That was a good one.

Phoenix2001
You would figure that after 30 years of Peter Parker that they should have realized that such a plot twist would cause an uproar

doctorstrongbad
Yeah it wasn't the best idea, but at least they tried.

jacobo0o
thanks guys that helps alot

now i can finally die

jacobo0o
and thanks for the website

hotsauce6548
Clone Saga needs to leave. no expression

Paola
use the Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thread to ask anything about Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.