iron man vs. shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this one....

Sentry
Shazam the Wizard? Or Captain Marvel(DC) version? The one who says Shazam? Doesn't matter. Iron Man would probably lose to both of them. Marvel he might have a chance with the Thorbuster Armor. But that's it. Iron Man goes down.

King KAM
Originally posted by Sentry
Shazam the Wizard? Or Captain Marvel(DC) version? The one who says Shazam? Doesn't matter. Iron Man would probably lose to both of them. Marvel he might have a chance with the Thorbuster Armor. But that's it. Iron Man goes down.
Captain marvel by far, he would own Thor too.

roughrider
Captain Marvel wouldn't own Thor, but he would take down Iron Man, despite his best weaponry, though Tony packing a heavy force field these days I believe. He's too fast for him.

King KAM
Originally posted by roughrider
Captain Marvel wouldn't own Thor, but he would take down Iron Man, despite his best weaponry, though Tony packing a heavy force field these days I believe. He's too fast for him.
nah i think hed own thor...... if superman can do it then so can Captain Marvel.

roughrider
Originally posted by King KAM
nah i think hed own thor...... if superman can do it then so can Captain Marvel.

Thor>Captain Marvel>Superman big grin

Yo - still waiting for those pictures of you putting a hurt on some muay thai guy... wink

Juntai
Thor>Captain Marvel>Superman big grin

Yo - still waiting for those pictures of you putting a hurt on some muay thai guy... wink
SHAZAM! SHAZAM SHAZAM!

olympian
"Iron Man would probably lose to both of them"

Not probably. He will.

Someone could have a bit of doubt against Marvel (not likely) but man, never against the Wizard.

jacobo0o
captain marvel(shazam)

couldnt ironman abosorb is magic attacks?

jacobo0o
his

King KAM
I didnt fight a muaythai guy, i fought a JKD, and boxing guy, i said im not afraid to fight a MT guy, if you have AIM i can send you the fight

leonidas
im would give a great fight. i'd say cm 6/10.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
im would give a great fight. i'd say cm 6/10.
WOW 6/10 to much

9/10 for CM

leonidas
i don't know, im has beaten just about everyone. he's badly underrated on this forum. you're likely right, though -- 7/10 cm might be better. i think im is likely to be able to out-think cm at least 3 times to get wins.

jacobo0o
i think CM would win but iron man could pull something out and win the fight.... cause ironman did alot of amazing stuff to pull out the victory

6/10 CM

Draco69
Sure. But not against magic. He simply doesn't have the jones. And he's too slow against CM.

leonidas
i don't know about that, draco. he's gone mano e mano with thor -- and that was in the classic crimson and gold, well before the whole 'asgard armor' thing. if he can last against thor (even ko'd thor once when he absorbed thor's lightning -- which i think he may be able to do to cm if he had the chance) i don't see why he couldn't give cm fits.

Phantom Ghost
Captain Marvel takes this just about everytime. We're talking about a man who's gone up against the likes of Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Superman, Lobo, Black Adam, even the Spectre not too long ago.

Tony has nothing in his arsenal of weaponary that could stop Cap. His invulnerability is magical. The only thing that would work somewhat is sonics but even that would only slow Cap down. Not to mention the fact that Cap's WAY too fast for Tony meaning he could speed blitz him if he wanted and the fight would be over.

leonidas
no chance he's too fast. im's reactions are high level computer speed and he could easily track cm's movements and compute ways to strike him. not to mention his force field is extremely tough. cm has strength to fall back on -- if he uses the lightning he's likely screwed himself. im has a VERY wide array of weapons + cl100 str. once again, im is underestimated. thor, surfer and hulk could ALL testify to how tough im is -- considering the fact that he has ko'd EACH one of them. anyone else -- hero or villain -- make THAT claim?

Phantom Ghost
You do know Captain Marvel can keep pace with the Flash right (I assume you know how fast he is)? He's gone up to supersonic speeds breaking the sound barrier. Iron Man is no where near as fast as the speed of Mercury and has never shown to be.

Cap has broken through a magical force field and can hurt the likes of Superman who's invulnerability outclasses Iron Man's by far.

He also has Solomon's wisdom which can warn him of danger and comes up with brilliant stratagems in battle.

Explain to me how Cap's screwed if he using lighting btw? He's successfully used this attack many times in different ways. Their's nothing Iron Man could do to stop it being that its magical.

Iron Man is outclassed in this battle without a special type of armor built to take on a being of magic like Captain Marvel as he's done against the Hulk and Odin force Thor.

Not to mention again that their's nothing in Tony's armor that could stop Marvel. He's withstood a 5th dimesion powered firestorm that no other hero on the DCU earth could get through, taken Starman's best blasts with no effect, and survived an alien powered tesseract bomb turning his body inside out.

He's defeated Black Adam, Martian Manhunter, and KOed Superman (twice by surprise).

I'm not seeing how Tony has much of a shot here short of prep time on his part.

long pig
CM seems like he's Superman's equal in everything physical, and Superman's superior in most things mental.

Normal IronMan just can't compete with CM's kind of power. Possibly with Thor Buster, but never without.

CM 10/10

leonidas
thor's lightning is also supposed to be magical -- im has absorbed it.

supersonic speeds? he has a computer that calculates BILLIONS of options/second and his own armor allows him to fly at supersonic speed. he's been able to track, calculate and evade attacks by the living laser! tracking and attacking cm wouldn't be a problem. it would be solomon's wisdom v 21st century tech as far as battle strategy. i'm thinking im can hold his own.

he ko'd hulk and thor with just his regular old armor (the classic red and gold) he also ko'd ss in that same armor. his new armor is vastly improved. pulse bolts and energy attacks, sonics and the large variety of other offensive and defensive weapons would certainly hurt cm if they can hurt and even stun guys like thor and the hulk. combinations of attacks and a good plan could be enough to get im a few wins. not to mention he's amped his strength enough to ko guys like savage hulk and goliath.

i agree cm wins the majority (i said 7/10), but im is powerful enough and resourceful enough to beat him -- at least some of the time.

snoopdogg
IM does have alot of weapons in that suit but none of which can put down Captain Marvel.

His best chance are sonics but CM has survived some tremendous explosions over the years so I dont know if that would even work.

It would be a good fight but its only a matter of time before IM goes down.

King KAM
what about the proton cannon?

snoopdogg
Whats he gonna do with that?

King KAM
makes CM's d'ick hard? ionno....

oh yeah i just thought of something....CM should be hunted down and killed by Supes...., if i was Supes right after i came back from the dead i wouldve flown to CM and been like,"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!!!", CM got tired of being #2 so he ignored the Doomsday beating up supes.

snoopdogg
Maybe CM was watching Heculoids and the Smurfs...............

King KAM
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Maybe CM was watching Heculoids and the Smurfs............... smile

lol have you seen the commercial i got this idea from??? its hilarious, and whatever he was doing isnt important, if he woulda came him and supes coulda Owned Doomsday.

roughrider
Originally posted by King KAM
makes CM's d'ick hard? ionno....

oh yeah i just thought of something....CM should be hunted down and killed by Supes...., if i was Supes right after i came back from the dead i wouldve flown to CM and been like,"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!!!", CM got tired of being #2 so he ignored the Doomsday beating up supes.

Supes is so tough, wants to show DD who's the man in Metropolis, Marvel did the right thing by staying out. And I'm sure he never stood over the body or grave and smirked:"It's my turn! The copyright is dead!" Happy Dance
Noooo...Billy's too nice a kid.

King KAM
Supes is so tough, wants to show DD who's the man in Metropolis, Marvel did the right thing by staying out. And I'm sure he never stood over the body or grave and smirked:"It's my turn! The copyright is dead!" Happy Dance
Noooo...Billy's too nice a kid.
im not too sure....

leonidas
hey, all's i'm saying is a guy who's figured a way to put down thor hulk and ss, should not be so easily dismissed in this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.