Rune King Thor VS. Full Potential Flash...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Rune King Thor... With the Wisdom of the Runes... From the end of the Ragnarok Saga... Practically the most powerful Pantheon God...

VS.

The Flash... Wally West... Full Potential...

Can the Flash at his maximum potential take down the most powerful version of Thor?

Debate...

joesha28
This is crazy, Rune King Thor is one of the most powerful being ever lived. Way above skyfather-level.

King KAM
Wally west, is too fast Rune King Thor might being stronger, but he cant hit what he cant touch, and flash will just run away, OR he can throw him back in time.........

Sentry
Flash is a god too... He can tap into the source via the speed force.

Sentry
Originally posted by King KAM
Wally west, is too fast Rune King Thor might being stronger, but he cant hit what he cant touch, and flash will just run away, OR he can throw him back in time.........

Must not have read the Ragnarok Saga...

King KAM
Originally posted by Sentry
Must not have read the Ragnarok Saga...

I didnt, but tell me how fast this "Rune King Thor" is, this isnt even Thors most powerful form....

joesha28
it is

King KAM
Originally posted by joesha28
it is
na-uh.....everyone knows its T-Money

Sentry
Ok hers's a bio of Odin:

Here's what those numbers mean:

http://www.immortalthor.net/marveluniversestats.html

Rune King Thor... is quite a bit more powerful.

roughrider
Flash at full potential is something...Rune King Thor is just crazy powerful. Flash doesn't fight here, he hides! big grin

long pig
I still don't know anything about this damned "rune king thor", everytime I look it up on google, all I find is us talking about it on KMC.

Are you POSITIVE this isn't another "Sword of Truth" thing?

Khellendros
Originally posted by long pig
I still don't know anything about this damned "rune king thor", everytime I look it up on google, all I find is us talking about it on KMC.

Are you POSITIVE this isn't another "Sword of Truth" thing?
It's not, I swear. I read the Ragnarok saga too. He was just that badass. He not only went farther than Odin did in search of knowledge/power, he also proved to the Odinforce (it's apaprently semi-sentient) that he was worthy to wield it. So, at the very least, he's Odin-and-a-half.

ImmortalOne
But FLash can run................. REAL FAST !!!

If RKT can beat Runner or Mikari............ I'll reconsider !!

long pig
Was he King Rune Thor here? During "The End"?
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4661/runeking5bf.th.jpg

What are the issues all this happend in?

ImmortalOne
Think so

Khellendros

No, I'm pretty sure that was jsut Thor with the Odinforce. King Rune Thor (that's not a name he was given in the comics by the way, just the way we describe him) had extensive knowledge of Asgardian rune magic and the Odinforce and a brand new heaping helping of wisdom to help him use them effectively.

ImmortalOne
Yeah, RKT
looses

Ultimate Ion

Rune King Thor is only in Thor Disassembled and only the last couple issues. Thor #84 and #85.

Wally West at full potential is Kingdom Come Flash. Hard fight to imagine.

K3VIL
Originally posted by King KAM
Why you keep going with crap replies man?Try to retrieve infos before talking.
A skyfather tap into a limitless source of mystical/cosmical energy, and can use it for various purposes.One is BOOST his physical abilities to outstanding levels.
If Odin blasted SS in mid flight, KT can do the same and more.

Juntai
Wally runs back in time to the day Thor first stepped foot into the mortal realm on his own and smashes him with 10000000000 imp punches.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Juntai
Wally runs back in time to the day Thor first stepped foot into the mortal realm on his own and smashes him with 10000000000 imp punches.
KRT wisdom will grant him to see what Wally is going to do and kill him before.

thesilverspider
exactly flash is a loser compared 2 rkt the fight will last as thor wants it 2

Juntai
Originally posted by K3VIL
KRT wisdom will grant him to see what Wally is going to do and kill him before. Except that he'd be moving way faster than thought, let alone wisdom... But either way, RKT wins, I was just taking a cheap way out. lol.

Sentry
UP

K3VIL
Except that he'd be moving way faster than thought, let alone wisdom... But either way, RKT wins, I was just taking a cheap way out. lol.
Odin Force + Asgardian Runes or even just Odin Force VS Speed Force=
OF and Runes or just OF wins.
Thor can use his power source for pratically any purpose.
Flash cannot.
Thor can move FTL if he wants.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah you have to give this to Thor. Respect Odin and then respect his 1.5 times to equal Rune King Thor.

Metalmanx
No way. Full Potential Flash easily has this match.

If we're talking full potential, we're basically talking even better than Kingdom Come Flash. He was everywhere at once. Everywhere.

There's no way RKT has this. FTP would mess him up before RTK registered any pain whatsoever.

Juntai
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No way. Full Potential Flash easily has this match.

If we're talking full potential, we're basically talking even better than Kingdom Come Flash. He was everywhere at once. Everywhere.

There's no way RKT has this. FTP would mess him up before RTK registered any pain whatsoever. At full potential Flash is godlike.. Flash would eventually be able to yank down the power of the multiverse on someone, be everywhere at once, not to mention the abilities of flight, being able to wrap reality around himself to barrier himself against attacks, at full potential, he'll even exist before and after time, The Speed Force is pretty much limitless entirely, and Wally's only tiptoed into the door of possibilities. Because the ultimately Full Potential Flash is one with the speed force... like Barry.

Beyonder
Rune Thor

Juntai
Explain how? Rune Thor is still limited by third dimension and form, FPF on the other hand has stretched himself across the multiverse and become a totally omnipresent force, existing in and around all things? And even before and after creation?

Beyonder
Explain how? Rune Thor is still limited by third dimension and form, FPF on the other hand has stretched himself across the multiverse and become a totally omnipresent force, existing in and around all things? And even before and after creation?

Rune Thor killed Mangog with a gesture.

What can FPF do to Rune Thor? And how does omnipresent give FPF a win?

Juntai
Originally posted by Beyonder
Rune Thor killed Mangog with a gesture.

What can FPF do to Rune Thor? And how does omnipresent give FPF a win? I see, you truly do not comprehend...
I'll break it down in laymans.

The Speedforce is not something that can be defeated, it exists before, after, and as part of and around all things on a multiversal level. There maybe be infinite realities in the multiverse or hypertime, and there may be say.. a Superman in each of them... but there is only 1 speed force, there is nothing it does not influence. And this what the Flash is at full potential. Meanhile RKT still has a form and is very limited.

Current Flash as someone can only get his foot in the door of this infinite energy, has already shown he can not only run fast, but bend reality, create barriers with it around himself, run through third dimensional objects, even Impulse found he could fly if he moved his legs crazy.. exist in multiple dimensions and timelines.. and even witness creation. What did RKT do?

HigH ScholaR
rune king thor is like 1.5 time odin so lets see

Flash runs- not going to happen Rkt eleports him or himself away or just gestures flash's legs away.

Flash travel back in time - yep you guessed it not going to happen, rkt just does the same or doesn't permit it as he is contains mystical energies can prob do something not to make flash go back in time, cast a mystical spell granting him this power as a mortal or whatever some shit like that anyway.

Juntai
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
rune king thor is like 1.5 time odin so lets see

Flash runs- not going to happen Rkt eleports him or himself away or just gestures flash's legs away.

Flash travel back in time - yep you guessed it not going to happen, rkt just does the same or doesn't permit it as he is contains mystical energies can prob do something not to make flash go back in time, cast a mystical spell granting him this power as a mortal or whatever some shit like that anyway. FPF doesn't have to run.

Beyonder
FPF doesn't have to run.

He just gets blown up in a thought by Rune Thor.

So what did FPF again?

Juntai
He just gets blown up in a thought by Rune Thor.

So what did FPF again? How would Rune Thor blow up The Speedforce? It's more everlasting than creation itself. And RKT is not. It exists across hypertime and the multiverse and affects all things there-in... RKT does not...
Speed Force>RKT.

long pig
Are you people STILL trying to use the little word play that happend in KC to say Flash can be "everywhere"?

It's WORDPLAY, not actual truth.

"It's like he's everywhere at once...." He isn't litterally everywhere at once, otherwise, he wouldn't ONLY just protect that ONE city.

Juntai
Are you people STILL trying to use the little word play that happend in KC to say Flash can be "everywhere"?

It's WORDPLAY, not actual truth.

"It's like he's everywhere at once...." He isn't litterally everywhere at once, otherwise, he wouldn't ONLY just protect that ONE city. No, Flash at full potential IS the speedforce, which IS everywhere at once, and not by the same means.

long pig
Where do you get this from?

Juntai
Where do you get this from? Barry is Flash at full potential. He is one with the speedforce. The speedforce is omnipresent, regardless of the multiverse, there is only ONE speedforce spreading across them. The speedforce exists because of the speedsters, and also is what created them. It keeps the equilibrium. It's a lot like "The Force" in Star Wars, just obviously it's practitioners are in a different league. Wally ran past the end of time and up the strands of creation as it started, proving the speedforce exists before and after the end of creation for Flash to be able to tap the power. And we already know it's obviously more powerful than the third dimension since people who can tap into its power can time travel and bend and fold reality.

long pig
And that helps him beat a super skyfather.....how?

Juntai
And that helps him beat a super skyfather.....how? Write him out of it, as the Speedforce is more all consuming than creation?

long pig
Any proof this ever happend or could ever happen?

So, the SF is second only to D.C god now?

Juntai

So, the SF is second only to D.C god now? Flash ran past the end of time, and up the strands of creation as they were being made... For this to happen, Speedforce would need to exist in both locations. Even minor users of Speedforce have shown ability to bend reality the ability to run through time and dimensions, and move through third dimensional objects as if they weren't there. You make the judgement.

Sentry

So, the SF is second only to D.C god now?

Just like Darkseid is the Anti-Life Equation. Being able to beat beings like the Spectre and Anti-Monitor. Flash must be the Presence... Darkseid must be Lucifer...

RKT is the most powerful of the Pantheon Gods. He's possibly on par with some of the Elder Gods...He might just possibly beyond them and may be even as powerful as beings like Agamotto, Hoggoth, and Oshtur.

Sentry
Flash ran past the end of time, and up the strands of creation as they were being made... For this to happen, Speedforce would need to exist in both locations. Even minor users of Speedforce have shown ability to bend reality the ability to run through time, and move through third dimensional objects as if they weren't there. You make the judgement.

RKT can fly through time, stop time, as well as blink Flash out of existence with a thought. RKT can manipulate matter, as well as manipulate tremendous amounts of ambient magical and cosmic energy to do what he sees fit. What's your point again?

Beyonder
Flash ran past the end of time, and up the strands of creation as they were being made... For this to happen, Speedforce would need to exist in both locations. Even minor users of Speedforce have shown ability to bend reality the ability to run through time and dimensions, and move through third dimensional objects as if they weren't there. You make the judgement.

Um, your talking about Flash Prime aren't you? laughing

Rune Thor wins.

colossus17
flash prime was the first to lunch B.S comics...he takes it.....pre crsis flash prime was even more powerful then the HKH......

jrodslam
Flash ran past the end of time, and up the strands of creation as they were being made... For this to happen, Speedforce would need to exist in both locations. Even minor users of Speedforce have shown ability to bend reality the ability to run through time and dimensions, and move through third dimensional objects as if they weren't there. You make the judgement.

thumb up So true.

Superherovandal
Indeed I remember it was the first and best creation of B.s Comics and I was one of his creators along with Cosmic Cube.

colossus17
kgkg.....was the creator

Superherovandal
he was one of them along with me and Cosmic Cube I remember it was in a thread about Superman Prime and kgkg me and CC thought up of Flash Prime in order to scorn Super Prime. And for a couple of days we said he was a real character, who made TOAA and The Presence his B****s and Wally the God Boy his servant. He was infinitely faster than instant tranmission, and when he vibrated through something he caused a demiurgic explosion capable of destroying the multiverse in its weakest form. He could steal speed from anything before anything knew about it and he had a sword that gave him an immunity to all other powers, gave every power even the ones unimaginable and he was the only one who could use it. He was most powerful of all. And he still is the thing is is that now he is chillin' at the cosmic fiesta because he feels like it.

Superherovandal
on a funny note people actually believed he was a character of both DC and Marvel.

colossus17
JP took his place

Juntai
Goku described 'instant transmittion' in the trunks saga as moving light speed..His feats seem above this considering, but they have a 30 minute time-frame and rarely tell us about lapses of time in the show. So moving faster isnt much of a feat.

Beyonder
Goku described 'instant transmittion' in the trunks saga as moving light speed..His feats seem above this considering, but they have a 30 minute time-frame and rarely tell us about lapses of time in the show. So moving faster isnt much of a feat.

laughing out loud Are you trying to correct him about instant transmition using DBZ logic and applying to Flash Prime? rolling on floor laughing

kgkg
Flash Prime wins

Adam Warlock
Bump

Cosmic Cube

Reality bends when traveling really fast. It's called warp speed. Does that mean Wally can control reality deftly enough for him to erase someone from existence? No.

Wally vibrates his molecules through tiny spaces in solid matter. It's a well known fact. He's not manipulating reality.

Are you doing anything other than speculating?

Cosmic Cube
Um, your talking about Flash Prime aren't you? laughing

Rune Thor wins.

He must be.

Juntai
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Reality bends when traveling really fast. It's called warp speed. Does that mean Wally can control reality deftly enough for him to erase someone from existence? No.

Wally vibrates his molecules through tiny spaces in solid matter. It's a well known fact. He's not manipulating reality.

Are you doing anything other than speculating? Nah, but he can throw him out of it, into another reality, or to the end of time... it was just a quick post, whatever, don't read into it too much, you'll hurt yourself..

Anyways, people saying he would stop time and kill Flash and all that are wrong, Flash is mainlined to the The Speedforce, he can't be stopped or have his power cut off. Death itself came for Flash, and he outran it. That's why he ran through time, to the end, passed it, and up the strands of creation.

Full Potential Flash would be one with the Speedforce....
In GENESIS issue 2, it offhandedly states he'd be equivelent to one of the Guardians...when speaking of the godwave.. "This power has been given many names...the speed force, the quantum field, the great energy once channeled by the Guardians of Oa." . .and we've all seen what a Guardian can do to the likes of Galactus.

Cosmic Cube
Your insult laden post offends me. When has Flash ever thrown anyone out of reality, into another reality, or to the end of time? Are you assuming that Rune King Thor can't timetravel, or travel between realities?

Death came for Flash? That was normal Flash. He saved a little kid from being taken to the afterlife by the Black Racer. "He is fast, but I am faster." I've read it.

We all know that Flash can time travel. Anyone who can exceed lightspeed can timetravel.

Being one with the speed force means that you have complete control over it? Tell that to Barry Allen. The Speed Force controls the entire multiverse? Prove it. By "prove it" I don't mean "repeat what you just said." Provide some evidence.

From what I see, you're only speculating. Saying what Flash might be able to do at full potential. None of what you're saying can be substantiated. If it can be substantiated, you haven't done so.

And we've all seen what happens to a Guardian when Hawkeye comes around.

Juntai
Your insult laden post offends me.

--I don't see how saying "Don't read into my random quick post too much you'll hurt yourself" consistutes being "laden" with insults. Especially as it was the only thing that could attributed to being an insult that I said, it was hardly "overloaded" with them, so to speak....

When has Flash ever thrown anyone out of reality, into another reality, or to the end of time? Are you assuming that Rune King Thor can't timetravel, or travel between realities?

--Just because he hasn't doesn't mean he can't. It's known he can share his speed with objects and take them with him when he time/dimension travels.

Death came for Flash? That was normal Flash. He saved a little kid from being taken to the afterlife by the Black Racer. "He is fast, but I am faster." I've read it.

--The Black Flash, the Death of all Flashes, came for Wally West- Flash. Different comic. He ran passed the end of time where concepts of time and Death do not exist to defeat it.

We all know that Flash can time travel. Anyone who can exceed lightspeed can timetravel.

--Very wrong....Superman is faster than light, and cannot timetravel, for example.

Being one with the speed force means that you have complete control over it? Tell that to Barry Allen. The Speed Force controls the entire multiverse? Prove it. By "prove it" I don't mean "repeat what you just said." Provide some evidence.

--I not once said the speedforce controls the multiverse, wtf are you talking about? Don't bother posting if you're not going to make sense.

From what I see, you're only speculating. Saying what Flash might be able to do at full potential. None of what you're saying can be substantiated. If it can be substantiated, you haven't done so.

--You mean besides the fact that I've proven that the power Flash taps into the same power as Gods and Guardians? Or that in Flash 97, when Max described when he almost entered the speedforce and timetraveled to current continuuity, he "locked eyes with God, then blinked.."? Or that Barry has not only been seen waving to Wally in one issue. . but also in Heaven when Hal Jordan was there? How could this be..?

--And don't act like hawkeye did that on his own.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor smites him

batmandaman
look, if we are really talking about the flash at his full potential, then we are talking about kingdom come flash. the guy is sick. now i have no doubt in my mind that RKT is powerful as crap, but he is no match for KC Flash. he can jump between dimensions, so he could just teleport to a different dimension, get behind thor, jump back to his dimension, grab thor and in less than .0000000000001 seconds take him to a different dimension and just leave him there, or fly him, yes KC Flash could fly, to the source wall, and then your boy would be screwed royally. RKT is crazy powerful, but KCF is the most ridiculous character i have ever heard of.

the Darkone
RKT can stop time, has cosmic awareness, he will teleport himself where ever he wants to go.

batmandaman
KCF will have all of this done before RKT can even react. before he can even think about reacting. he is just tooooooo fast.

Adam Warlock
How can the Flash win again?

Juntai
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
How can the Flash win again? How can Thor win is the question. How can he fight something he can't hit, and can't stop and generally can't see that moves fast enough to exist in multiple times and realities at once..?

Adam Warlock

--I not once said the speedforce controls the multiverse, wtf are you talking about? Don't bother posting if you're not going to make sense.

You kinda said it here:

At full potential Flash is godlike.. Flash would eventually be able to yank down the power of the multiverse on someone, be everywhere at once, not to mention the abilities of flight, being able to wrap reality around himself to barrier himself against attacks, at full potential, he'll even exist before and after time, The Speed Force is pretty much limitless entirely, and Wally's only tiptoed into the door of possibilities. Because the ultimately Full Potential Flash is one with the speed force... like Barry.

So Speedforce can bring down the Multiverse... This guy really sounds like Flash Prime. What issue of BS comics was it that explained the limitless powers of the Flash?

the Darkone
This is the same flash that got stabbed in the chest by Deathstroke with a sword, okayyyy wink.

batmandaman
Originally posted by the Darkone
This is the same flash that got stabbed in the chest by Deathstroke with a sword, okayyyy wink.
but u forget, deathstroke is smart, where as thor is not so smart. deathstroke also has precognitive powers and superspeed. and no this is not the same flash. the flash that got stabbed is not full potential flash. there is no possible way for thor to win, he could never land a hit on him, couldn't see him, and would be on the source wall before he could blink.

newjak86
You kinda said it here:

So Speedforce can bring down the Multiverse... This guy really sounds like Flash Prime. What issue of BS comics was it that explained the limitless powers of the Flash? It was BS comics issue 29AAA. When he managed to tap into the powerfanbot at 99%.

Cosmic Cube
Your insult laden post offends me.

--I don't see how saying "Don't read into my random quick post too much you'll hurt yourself" consistutes being "laden" with insults. Especially as it was the only thing that could attributed to being an insult that I said, it was hardly "overloaded" with them, so to speak....

When has Flash ever thrown anyone out of reality, into another reality, or to the end of time? Are you assuming that Rune King Thor can't timetravel, or travel between realities?

--Just because he hasn't doesn't mean he can't. It's known he can share his speed with objects and take them with him when he time/dimension travels.

--The Black Flash, the Death of all Flashes, came for Wally West- Flash. Different comic. He ran passed the end of time where concepts of time and Death do not exist to defeat it.

--Very wrong....Superman is faster than light, and cannot timetravel, for example.

--You mean besides the fact that I've proven that the power Flash taps into the same power as Gods and Guardians? Or that in Flash 97, when Max described when he almost entered the speedforce and timetraveled to current continuuity, he "locked eyes with God, then blinked.."? Or that Barry has not only been seen waving to Wally in one issue. . but also in Heaven when Hal Jordan was there? How could this be..?

--And don't act like hawkeye did that on his own.

Sorry, I thought you were trying to call me stupid. embarrasment

No offense, but your argument sucks.

So, Flash has never thrown anyone out of reality, into another reality, or to the end of time, but we should assume that he will be able to in this fight? Right... Anyway, Rune King Thor is above Skyfather level. Even Classic Thor can travel between, in, and out of reality. Through time, too. None of those tricks are going to work.

Pre-crisis Superman could timetravel. Post-crisis Supes has never tried to.

If I'm not mistaken, you once said that Flash could hit Thor with the entirety of the multiverse? If that isn't controlling the multiverse, what is?

You've done nothing but assume. You assume that at full potential, Flash would have complete control of the Speed Force. Then you assumed what he would be capable of doing with such power.

Instead of "Full Potential Flash" you should call him, "Flash with total control of the Speed Force." Or maybe "Flash Prime."

You've never seen "Full Potential Flash," so you can do nothing more than speculate about what he might or might not be capable of.

batmandaman

So, Flash has never thrown anyone out of reality, into another reality, or to the end of time, but we should assume that he will be able to in this fight?
flash has pulled someone out of a different dimension. read kingdom come. he could have ended that conflict by himself, but the writers knew the fans would hate it. ill see if i can find a scan of it.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by batmandaman
flash has pulled someone out of a different dimension. read kingdom come. he could have ended that conflict by himself, but the writers knew the fans would hate it. ill see if i can find a scan of it.

No need to scan. I believe you.

My point is that the tactic couldn't be used effectively against Thor. Normal Thor warps between realities all the time. Rune King Thor would do so effortlessly.

batmandaman
KC flash also had full control over the speed force. i believe he was actually one with it. he wasn't actually a specific flash, but all the flashes in one entity.

Cosmic Cube
KC flash also had full control over the speed force. i believe he was actually one with it. he wasn't actually a specific flash, but all the flashes in one entity.

I've seen him. He looks bad-ass, but he doesn't seem quite as godlike some claim that he is. They imply that Flash is second only to the Presence.

jrodslam
They imply that Flash is second only to the Presence.

Who the hell implied that?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jrodslam
Who the hell implied that?

Juntai, from time to time. He once said, and I quote, that Flash could hit Thor with the entirety of the multiverse, or remove him from creation.

jrodslam
Juntai, from time to time. He once said, and I quote, that Flash could hit Thor with the entirety of the multiverse, or remove him from creation.

Hmmm. Well i dont know about all that. It would be a fact however that Flash would be able to remove him from exsistance. For the simple fact that Spectre and McCay were in the spirit form. And only those in the relam of the dead could see them(Deadman). Therefore Flash could indeed put Thor in the death relam. Does Thor have access to that? Not even anyone from the Quintessence was aware of their presence.

batmandaman
Hmmm. Well i dont know about all that. It would be a fact however that Flash would be able to remove him from exsistance. For the simple fact that Spectre and McCay were in the spirit form. And only those in the relam of the dead could see them(Deadman). Therefore Flash could indeed put Thor in the death relam. Does Thor have access to that? Not even anyone from the Quintessence was aware of their presence.

exactly what i was talking about.

Cosmic Cube

I don't understand quite what you're saying, but Thor has been to the realm of the dead, and back, if that's what you're asking. How is that similar to removing him from existence?

Keep in mind that Thor is above Skyfather level.

batmandaman
can he traverse across different dimensions? and if so, that doesn't really matter, cuz all KC flash has to do is stick his asgardian butt to the source wall, end of thor.

Cosmic Cube
can he traverse across different dimensions? and if so, that doesn't really matter, cuz all KC flash has to do is stick his asgardian butt to the source wall, end of thor.

Keep in mind that Thor is above Skyfather level.

Why would Thor stand by helplessly as Flash takes him to the source wall? Why is everyone a helpless victim to the Flash?

What If Thor sticks Flash to the Source Wall? End of Flash?

jrodslam
Thor would never be able to grab Flash.

batmandaman

exactly, and thor wouldn't have time to stand by idly, it would be over as quickly as it began.

Cosmic Cube
exactly, and thor wouldn't have time to stand by idly, it would be over as quickly as it began.

Because Rune King Thor has no defenses. Of course.

Cosmic Cube

Slowing down time could do the trick.

Madguitarist
At full potential Flash would be everywhere the speed force is, which means that he would be everywhere. How can you beat someone who's everywhere at once? Full potential Flash would be everywhere on every plane of existence at once. He would exist before the beginning of time and at the end of it.

Kingdom Come Flash isn't full potential, he was made of speed force energy but he wasn't completely one with it because he still ran around his city protected everyone. If he was one with it he wouldn't even have a body.

Any other Flash would lose but this is full potential which is basically Thor fighting the speed force.

the Darkone
but u forget, deathstroke is smart, where as thor is not so smart. deathstroke also has precognitive powers and superspeed. and no this is not the same flash. the flash that got stabbed is not full potential flash. there is no possible way for thor to win, he could never land a hit on him, couldn't see him, and would be on the source wall before he could blink.

Rune King Thor has more intelligence than his father. Read Thor disassemble he is a elder god.Rune King Thor can stop time, has cosmic awareness, can teleaport at will, he will send flash to hell.

Adam Warlock

Can the Flash physically move Thor? Assuming it would be possible, wouldn't Thor notice something touch him? Can he get from earth to the source in less than a second?

So Speedforce < Odinforce with Knowledge of the Runes?

Sounds really like Flash Prime.

ImmortalOne
You know, IMO Flash can beat the shit outta KING THOR anyday anytime anywhere, but RUNE KING THOR has the wisdom of THE RUNES, he'll know how to encounter anything abstract level under !!!

Juntai
Slowing down time could do the trick. Slowing down time will have no effect on someone mainlined to the Speed Force. Time is pretty non-existant to current Flash, let alone Full Potential.

Also, I said he could bring the wieght of the multiverse down on someone if he was one entirely with the speedforce. Don't twist my words. Basically, the IMP punch to the Nth degree. In the IMP punch he hits with energy before it is completely removed by him slowing out of the speedforce... what about a person who is one with it completely? He could hit indefinately harder, just as he moves indefinately faster.

Juntai
Some other powers Flash has made with speed..

Air Cushions - Running in a circle rapidly, Flash can create a vortex of air that creates and updraft to cushion to catch falling object or persons gently. -
Air Cushions - Not limited to running, Flash can also move his arms at incredible speeds to create cushions of air with his feet or arms. He has done this to save himself from a fall or as a form of ad-hoc flight.
- Air Punch - If travelling at high speed but unwilling to pulp an ordinary criminal, Flash can punch the air at high speed creating a concussive wave of air with a little range behind it. Flash has used this as a limited range attack, to deflect bullets, and the KO weaker enemies.
- Burn a fever - Tied to his accelerated metabolism, Flash can go through illnesses, intoxicants, and similar maladies in seconds.
- Calling Lightning - As Flash's body metabolizes the Speed Force, ambient energy in the form of visible lightning is created. Flash has used this to generate bright light or to playfully shock people.
- Disassemble - Flash is not just straight line speed, he posseses fine motor control and the Speed Force allows him to interact with advanced machinery at high speeds. Flash can take apart a vehicle down to its nuts and bolts even as it's driving, build a bridge even as it's falling apart, or take part the guns of criminals before the trigger is pulled.
- Doubles - Flash can modulate his speed to create after-images to the naked eye, allowing him to appear in multiple places simulateously. Flash has used this ability to maintain his secret identity or strobed it to disorientate his enemies.
- Durability - The Speed Force grants a measure of durability proportionate to his travelling speed.
- Earthquake - By matching the vibrations at the right point, Flash can continually stomp the ground to creating increasingly powerful vibrations that create localized, forward moving, earthquakes.
- Eat a lot - Sustained by the Speed Force, Flash no longer needs to eat, but enjoys doing so and is capable of accelerating his metabolism to burn through massive quantities of food with no negative side-effects.
- Fire trail - Capable of arbitrarily controlling his friction, Flash can leave a trail of fire behind himself. Similarly, he can rub things rapidly to create a hot-hand effect.
- Heal wounds - Flash can "metabolize" his wounds, healing at a vastly accelerated rate. He has recovered from being impaled by a sword. By lending his speed to others, he can also heal other's wounds.
- Inexhaustible - Flash is sustained by the Speed Force, so he never tires physically.
- Intangibility - By vibrating, Flash's molecules can slip through solid substances; in addition, Flash can impart kinetic energy and instability through this process causing it to explode shortly after.
- Invisibility - Flash can move at speeds faster than the naked eye to make him functionally invisible.
- Invisibility - A little trickier, Flash can vibrate in place to make himself invisible.
- Material Cut- High speed knife edge of the palm has been shown capable of cutting gun barrels.
- Rapid Punch - Landing a series of punches in an instant.
- Relative Time Stop - Time stands still from Flash's perspective if need be. This ability has kicked in when he or those around him are in danger, even before he has consciously perceived the danger. Unfortunately it often kicks in reflexively during times of stress (or even boredom) turning otherwise untenable situations even longer than normal... Flash once spent a relative week at the opera.
- Running Punch - Also called the Infinite Mass Punch, Flash can impart his speed to the power of his punch, creating a very heavy strike that has felled some of the strongest characters in the DCU.
- Safe Carry - Flash's Speed Force aura extends far beyond his body to protect the environment from his speed and himself from the environment (dirt, dust, air friction, etc). This enables Flash to carry one or even two people at high speeds without them being harmed by it (unlike, say, Superman).
- Slipstream Drag - Flash can drag objects or agile/durable humans in a slipstream behind him. Flash has used this ability to evacuate the entire JLA.
- Sonic booms - If Flash doesn't use the Speed Force to stop it, Flash can create sonic booms at will, with their full concussive and sonic effects.
- Speed Force Armor - After learning more about the Speed Force, Flash learned he could solidify it and manifest it into his costume. As it responds to his will, Flash has used this to seal up his eyes or mouth, create pockets for holding objects, and create a bright yellow armor for him to run in even while his legs were broken. The first time his aura manifested solidly (before he had an understanding of the Force), Flash found himself covered in foot long spikes meant to protect him from harm.
- Speed Learning - Flash can read books to learn things instantly, but only for the short term.
- Speed Theft/Loan - One of Flash's most powerful abilities, Flash can rob objects of their kinetic energy stopping them and speeding himself up; further, Flash can impart his speed to other persons or objects. Flash has used theft to stop bullets or to take the energy out of a tsunami; Flash has lent speed to armies of superheroes and even to his wife so she could see from his perspective.
- Time Travel - Through raw speed, Flash can break the Time Barrier and travel both forwards and backwards through time. He can also adjust his own vibrations to visit alternate dimensions.
- Vacuum - By travelling around someone, he can create a vortex of such strength that it sucks the air out of the eye of the vortex. Flash has used this ability to extinguish fires and to suffocate enemies.
- Wall Run - At high speeds, running up or along a wall is not difficult.

Soujaboy
Why is this a argument? RKT knows the outcome of every thing before it even happens, as stated in thor v2 #84. So how will Flash be able to do anything if the outcome and his efforts will already be known?

Mider
maybe he can travel faster then thor knows when its gonna happen, not like there arent characters faster then time ex spawn

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Mider
maybe he can travel faster then thor knows when its gonna happen, not like there arent characters faster then time ex spawn

He would already know what Flash's plan was before Flash knew what he was going to do.

juggernaut66666
RKT wins cause he is omnipotent and he knows what flash will do

Mider
thats really dumb. he's just a freaking skyfather he shouldnt know everything, and who cares if he knows does odinforce>speed force suddenly i think not you cant hit what you cant see or touch.

Grimm22
So basicly Kingdom Come Flash no expression

Flash steals all of his Kinetic energy and punches Thor 1000x with the strength of a white dwarf star before Thor can even React wink

DickBlazer
the flash peels him to death. RKT is too arrogant

Priest

Was a translated episode? cause the in the English versions lines are kinda twisted. we seen goku travel to other planets like new Namik, plants that are not even in the solar system as earth instantaneously. Also in the movies, the DBZ the Galaxy is divided in four corners, west, east, north and south, he travels between then as well with ease, much faster than light speeds.

Another thing to note, in the first saga, piccolo described Ratitz moving faster than light speed, evading his special beam cannon. Ratitz is a wimp compared to goku, when goku had the ability to use the teleportation.

Mordum
ENOUGH TALK BACK IT UP WITH SOME PICS/SCANS. Ill help i will post the KC scans now someone just post the RKT scans. common people chop chop.

Soujaboy
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTK1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTK2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTK3.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki6.jpg

Metalmanx
Full Potential Flash for the win. I know what they can both do, and I don't see how RTK Thor could possibly put Flash down when he's at his full potential and no CIS/PIS involved.

Darth Martin
Flash.

Soujaboy
Full Potential Flash for the win. I know what they can both do, and I don't see how RTK Thor could possibly put Flash down when he's at his full potential and no CIS/PIS involved.

How so?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by DickBlazer
the flash peels him to death. RKT is too arrogant

Actually he isn't, according to The Mighty Thor v2 #84 he has gained knowledge beyond knowledge. He knows the outcome of every battle, and the fate of every being.

Skeets
laughing this thread's a classic flash Prime dropping mutiverses on people....laughing out loud

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soujaboy
How so?

Well, by being far too fast, even for RTK, to keep up with. FPF can hit him so many times in one picosecond. He can IMP him hundres of times. He can vibrate his hands through Thor's heart or brain (a lethal maneuver). He can superheat his own skin to the point where Thor will broil under his own skin. FPF can do all of these things (not at the same time, however) before even RTK could react.

Adam Warlock
The speedforce can bring down the whole Multiverse according to Juntai...

Skeets
The speedforce can bring down the whole Multiverse according to Juntai...
WoW!! that's old!! laughing

Darth Martin
Flash 10/10.

Mider
yeah if thor was so smart maybe he should have planed his reign over earth a little better.

BobbyD
I must say I don't know much about RKT....know he's crazy powerful though. But FPF is like uber-powerful/god-like.

From what I know about Flash, I'm leaning towards him...perhaps even out of ignorance. I just don't know how someone can beat someone else who is virtually omnipresent? erm

Jesse7
Flash full potential, that is like Kingdom Come Flash but far greater, The SpeedForce>>>>>>All of Asgard and the Odin Force, your taking a less then universal power which is the odin force and trying to compare it to a multiversal power the Speed Force.

Flash in KC (which is not his full potential) was everywhere at once, and as for Flash not being able to hurt Thor? Please, Flash could anihilate Thor in brute strength and power, by instantly wrapping the universe and or universes around his hand or any part of him which he is everywhere and then infinitely and instantly hit Thor from everywhere.

This is no contest, Flash 10/10

P.S. Flash in KC (or for that matter which would be even better, full potential) doesn't need momentum for anything, he controls all kinetic energy, do you know what that means? It means more then speed, he controls the molecular structure down to a cork, of everything. That includes all energy, magic is that not a form of energy, it moves, does dammage, thus it must have energy in it, and if it does then Flash controls it entirely.

Thors brain and blood, his very body and thought process, all involves energy, corks, strings, atoms, all of which are fueled by energy, which is controlled by Flash. Their are so many ways Flash could defeat RKT

1. Remove his thought process (magic is going to protect him?), Flash controls and or removes all magic protecting Thor. Why does he do this? because Magic is energy based, going by on panel showings magic does dammage, it has form, it can cause destruction, and it moves, it order to do this it must have energy in it, and Flash controls this.

2. Wrap a universe or several universes around himself (which dont forget he is everywhere at once), and then infinitely hit Thor from everywhere at once, before Thor even knows what is happening.

3. BFR RKT

4. etc, etc.

K3VIL
RKT has mastery on:
Odin Force
Asgardian Runes

Odin Force is a source of cosmical/magical power which grants him to perform feats like blasts of various energy forms, force fields, teleportation even through dimensions, empowering objects like his father did with Mjolnir, manipulate matter and energy on a vast scale and so.Thor can also boost his physical threats using the Odin Force, this means his strength, reflexes, agility, durability, and SPEED, both ground and flight, tough considering as owner of the OF he can reach warp speed, will all be enhanced.Now add the
Asgardian Runes, ancient magical stones which contains spells and magical energies which are among the most powerful in the universe.
With this abilities at his disposal, RKT can own the Flash.
His senses were sufficient to perceive the Gods of Gods, Those Who Sits In The Shadows, a dark pantheon above any skyfather in terms of powers who absorbed the energies released in every Ragnarok, a pantheon Thor himself destroyed erasing the course of events and stopping the circle of Ragnarok, using his powers focused into Mjolnir to destroy the Nornes Loom.
Now Thor did all this, and was still alive, and just decided to rest somewhere in the universe.Thor used a fraction of his power.
Flash will win?
He'll give problems, and then get erased.

Jesse7
Show on panel feats, why RKT is greater, has RKT Every done anything beyond universal? No He has not.

Did you skip my entire post, does the control of all kinetic energy mean anything to you?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Jesse7
Flash full potential, that is like Kingdom Come Flash but far greater, The SpeedForce>>>>>>All of Asgard and the Odin Force, your taking a less then universal power which is the odin force and trying to compare it to a multiversal power the Speed Force.

Flash in KC (which is not his full potential) was everywhere at once, and as for Flash not being able to hurt Thor? Please, Flash could anihilate Thor in brute strength and power, by instantly wrapping the universe and or universes around his hand or any part of him which he is everywhere and then infinitely and instantly hit Thor from everywhere.

This is no contest, Flash 10/10

P.S. Flash in KC (or for that matter which would be even better, full potential) doesn't need momentum for anything, he controls all kinetic energy, do you know what that means? It means more then speed, he controls the molecular structure down to a cork, of everything. That includes all energy, magic is that not a form of energy, it moves, does dammage, thus it must have energy in it, and if it does then Flash controls it entirely.

Thors brain and blood, his very body and thought process, all involves energy, corks, strings, atoms, all of which are fueled by energy, which is controlled by Flash. Their are so many ways Flash could defeat RKT

1. Remove his thought process (magic is going to protect him?), Flash controls and or removes all magic protecting Thor. Why does he do this? because Magic is energy based, going by on panel showings magic does dammage, it has form, it can cause destruction, and it moves, it order to do this it must have energy in it, and Flash controls this.

2. Wrap a universe or several universes around himself (which dont forget he is everywhere at once), and then infinitely hit Thor from everywhere at once, before Thor even knows what is happening.

3. BFR RKT

4. etc, etc.

Great post, Jesse. I'm glad someone else understands, too.

K3VIL
Show on panel feats, why RKT is greater, has RKT Every done anything beyond universal? No He has not.

Did you skip my entire post, does the control of all kinetic energy mean anything to you?
Energy Kinetic control>Control of Magic Runes and Cosmical Energy sources

Destroying a pantheon of gods above skyfathers and stopping Ragnarok is a feat to reckon with.

Soujaboy
Flash loses

Metalmanx
Flash loses

Thor loses.

Priest
Thor loses.
Flash loses

Soujaboy
Thor loses.

This is like saying that Flash can defeat Tyrant. RKT bested a pantheon of Celestial gods, who have absorbed the energy of the dieing Asgardian for ages. He bested Celestial beings with power beyond power, but Flash can defeat him? no. Not only that, Thor can increase all his attributes to infinte degrees. This includes his speed.

Grimm22
Notice the only ones who say that Thor wins are the Thor fanboys stick out tongue

Thor is WAY outclassed here wink

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Grimm22
Notice the only ones who say that Thor wins are the Thor fanboys stick out tongue

Thor is WAY outclassed here wink

Fanboys, when you bring proof into a discussion? ok, you never exaggerate the Things power. roll eyes (sarcastic)

RUNMAN
Thor wins this. I'm a SpiderMan/Fantastic 4 fanboy fyi...

Grimm22
Fanboys, when you bring proof into a discussion? ok, you never exaggerate the Things power. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I dont

I admit when im wrong big grin

Dude, 99% of comics cant even fight Full Potentiol Flash no expression

Heck anyone less than a freakin Demi God shouldnt even be allowed to fight him stick out tongue

Soujaboy
I dont

I admit when im wrong big grin

Dude, 99% of comics cant even fight Full Potentiol Flash no expression

Heck anyone less than a freakin Demi God shouldnt even be allowed to fight him stick out tongue

You do? confused

Ok, in the DC universe which laws and principles are different than the laws of the Marvel Universe. For example, there is no speedforce in the Marvel universe.

Well it's a good thing Thor is a god.

Grimm22
You do? confused

Ok, in the DC universe which laws and principles are different than the laws of the Marvel Universe. For example, there is no speedforce in the Marvel universe.

Well it's a good thing Thor is a god.

I know that stick out tongue

Heck Thor would do a hell of a lot better than Pre-Crisis Supes would thats for sure wink

Still pretty much anyone below full powered galactus gets beaten here big grin

RUNMAN
Thor is a God! Flash is a...?

Soujaboy

Heck Thor would do a hell of a lot better than Pre-Crisis Supes would thats for sure wink

No, and this fight depends on the Universe it's in.

Dinalfos

I hope you're talking about Rune Thor, because classic Thor would get eaten by Flash.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dinalfos
I hope you're talking about Rune Thor, because classic Thor would get eaten by Flash.

It's RKT

Jesse7
Thor is not a God, he calls himself a god but this does not mean he is a God, he is not the creator and ruller of all that exist and of all that does not exist; Thor nor his father Odin created Asgard, they came from another land and took asgard from the Giants, and then built their cities there.

This was pointed out when Genis confronted King Thor about why he is considered a god and he (genis) is not, when in fact they are both the same, they are both mortal in the sense that they can both die and or be destroyed from existence.

In marvel, one being considered a god doesnt make one a god, it is merely the perception others wrap around one that makes that one a god to them.

Grimm22
Well in comics there are "gods" although they are not God they are lower gods erm

Anywho, Jack Kirby is god in the Marvel Universe stick out tongue

Oh and it dosent matter which universe its in because the rules of both universes apply in the fights big grin

Jesse7
My point being, Thor is not even a lesser god, unless your using this word as a scale to gauge power in the likeness of skyfather, herald, etc.? I meant that Thor is by no means a god of any sort, this was pointed out by Genis in the King Thor arc when Genis confronted King Thor.

Thor is seen as a god/lesser god because those who follow him see him as such, he is a god/lesser god to them, not to everyone else I.E. Genis, etc.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor is the ultimate All Father/Skyfather/ God of the patheons, RKT with the full power of Odinforce and Rune magic he will send Flash back to coast city before he can blink an eye.

Jesse7
Provide scans, on panel evidence that RKT could defeat Flash, provide evidence that RKT is as powerful as a universal power such as Eternity, Death, Etc. Flash in KC (Which is not even his full potential) was a multiversal power being.

the Darkone
Thor is a God, not a top God but he is one. So deal with it.

Mr Master
Provide scans, on panel evidence that RKT could defeat Flash, provide evidence that RKT is as powerful as a universal power such as Eternity, Death, Etc. Flash in KC (Which is not even his full potential) was a multiversal power being.

I read KC...and I have KC...

Where does it say he was a Multiversal power being?

I know he jumped in and out of dimensions...even unwittingly...but I don't remember him being "everywhere at once"(who ever said that)or having a Multiversal scale of power...unless your just referring to him being able to travel through the Multiverse on a whim(that I would agree with)but he must pop from universe to universe...he's NOT in every universe at once...atleast not in KC.

Mr Master
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor is a God, not a top God but he is one. So deal with it.

They label themselves "gods" as Galactus once said these so-called "gods"... which he then called insignificant fleas, when asgard tried to deter him.

I mean Lady Sif is a "god"...and she can't even lift 50 tons.

(imho)I wouldn't consider them "gods" neither...but your right they are seen as "gods"(if only a title)in marvel.

True gods are guys that have attained supreme power over a reality like IG wielders or Eternity/Infinity for example.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Mr Master
I read KC...and I have KC...

Where does it say he was a Multiversal power being?

I know he jumped in and out of dimensions...even unwittingly...but I don't remember him being "everywhere at once"(who ever said that)or having a Multiversal scale of power...unless your just referring to him being able to travel through the Multiverse on a whim(that I would agree with)but he must pop from universe to universe...he's NOT in every universe at once...atleast not in KC.

I thought when Flash was hopping universes, that was all just pieces of him? I thought he was spread across everything kinetic and in doing so he was apart of all energy?

But aside from that, when I say multiversal power, I am refering to full potential Flash, if Flash was that powerful in KC, I think at full potential he would be Multiversal.

Mr Master
I thought when Flash was hopping universes, that was all just pieces of him? I thought he was spread across everything kinetic and in doing so he was apart of all energy?

I'm not too sure on what your saying here.

I only know that he can jump in and out of different realities in KC....even without notice(automatically in other words).

Now Norman did say "entire strata of reality are open to him"
Strata means a layer or a series of layers...

Obviously this means the doors to universes are open to him...but it also suggests that he enters and exits universes continuously, and thus he can't be a part of all energy...otherwise he would of been in all universes simultaneously...Also, Norman was there for a while before Flash saw him, this is proof of this fact.
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4896/flash19vj.th.jpg
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7825/flash27ij.th.jpg

But aside from that, when I say multiversal power, I am refering to full potential Flash, if Flash was that powerful in KC, I think at full potential he would be Multiversal.

Has Flash ever been shown on panel at full potential?

PS. I have no vote on this match...but after reading every post I got curious.

Priest
nice sig mr master

manjaro
has everyone forgotten about IMP's. flash has gotten that down latley, so imagine him at his so called "full potential" odin force-schmodinforce.. Flash dusts this guy outbig grin

Skeets
Originally posted by manjaro
has everyone forgotten about IMP's. flash has gotten that down latley, so imagine him at his so called "full potential" odin force-schmodinforce.. Flash dusts this guy outbig grin
Why do a IMP when Flash can drop the whole multiverse on Thor's dome piece.

Validus
Agreed with Skeets.

Blair Wind
confused whats this talk about multiverse??

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>