WTF...Mom's my sister or girlfriend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leo.M
Earlier today I went into the store with her and this old lady asked my mom for her license...people she was buying cigarettesboxed, I've seen people ask her for the license when she's buying alcohol but cigarettesconfused...then the old lady's like "wait is your boyfriends and yours stuff together" eer

Okay, all this depends on the person behind the cashier. If their old, my moms my girlfriend, if there young, she's my sister WTF. I don't look older then my age at all but my moms one of those people that don't look at all like their age. She's 43 yrs old, am I the only one this kind of stuff happens 2????? confused1

Sir Mist
shock

fantasygirl
Originally posted by Leo.M
Earlier today I went into the store with her and this old lady asked my mom for her license...people she was buying cigarettesboxed, I've seen people ask her for the license when she's buying alcohol but cigarettesconfused...then the old lady's like "wait is your boyfriends and yours stuff together" eer

Okay, all this depends on the person behind the cashier. If their old, my moms my girlfriend, if there young, she's my sister WTF. I don't look older then my age at all but my moms one of those people that don't look at all like their age. She's 43 yrs old, am I the only one this kind of stuff happens 2????? confused1 People think I'm my mom's little sister or that I'm the mom. disgust Not my fault she's short.. glare

Leo.M
Originally posted by Sir Mist
shock

yeah...i know

Originally posted by fantasygirl
People think I'm my mom's little sister or that I'm the mom. disgust Not my fault she's short.. glare

my moms short 2 with helps her look younger

Piggle Humsy

Okay, all this depends on the person behind the cashier. If their old, my moms my girlfriend, if there young, she's my sister WTF. I don't look older then my age at all but my moms one of those people that don't look at all like their age. She's 43 yrs old, am I the only one this kind of stuff happens 2????? confused1

smiley_abzw

Hulk Power
That must really suck man. I have a similar experience....I have a half sister and since she's my half sister, she doesn't look like me. So when we're walking down the street or people see us in the store or even school, they always assume she's my girlfriend. I mean come on, if she was my girlfriend I would be holding her hand and be walking close to her. Not walking five feet away from her and ignoring her when she talks to me. It's kind of bothers me when people mistake us for bf and gf but I'm kind of used to it now. Though it still bothers me....

Leo.M
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
smiley_abzw

what's so funny... confused

i hope next time you and your dad walk into a store......their like

are you waiting for your WIFE sir laughing laughing laughing

a1hsauce
shifty *cough*youremomamilf*cough*

Fallen Jedi
my moms hot. droolio people assume we're sisters. shifty

GCG
can we see your mama ?

Piggle Humsy
what's so funny... confused

i hope next time you and your dad walk into a store......their like

are you waiting for your WIFE sir laughing laughing laughing

What?! it's funny... I was laughing at the old woman behind the counter! miffed

And that has happened to me and it didn't bother me..
why are you getting so worked up.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Leo.M
Originally posted by a1hsauce
shifty *cough*youremomamilf*cough*

from what other guys say...yes disgust you won't believe what one of my friends gave her at her B-day....can you guess...a MILF shirt, she laughed...i wanted to kill him right there. It's bad enough knowing your friends would do your mom sick

Originally posted by GCG
can we see your mama ?

shock if i did that...GOD only know what you'd do.

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
What?! it's funny... I was laughing at the old woman behind the counter! miffed

And that has happened to me and it didn't bother me..
why are you getting so worked up.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

worked out about what? People thing my mom's my sister or gf would get any guy worked up. confused

Piggle Humsy
You should just be happy that your mum is still looking good... yes

who cares what others think... shrug

Allyson
That sort of happened to me yesterday.
After work I went to the store to buy some cigs and they asked for my ID (which they always do, I'm only 22 and I look 16) and when I showed it to them they didn't think it was me mad

The cashier actually had to have the manager come and look at it! God that pissed me off

DarkC

Right now I am howling with laughter.

Corran
Originally posted by Allyson
That sort of happened to me yesterday.
After work I went to the store to buy some cigs and they asked for my ID (which they always do, I'm only 22 and I look 16) and when I showed it to them they didn't think it was me mad

The cashier actually had to have the manager come and look at it! God that pissed me off I'd be happy if people thought I was younger than I am, you should take it as a compliment, especially as a lady.

zac_j
from what other guys say...yes disgust you won't believe what one of my friends gave her at her B-day....can you guess...a MILF shirt, she laughed...i wanted to kill him right there. It's bad enough knowing your friends would do your mom sick

shock if i did that...GOD only know what you'd do.

worked out about what? People thing my mom's my sister or gf would get any guy worked up. confused

wtf is milf?

Acherontia
My Friend's Aunt is 40 and she dates 20 some eyar olds.

Corran
Originally posted by zac_j
wtf is milf? Mothers I'd like to ****.

DarkC
Originally posted by Acherontia
My Friend's Aunt is 40 and she dates 20 some eyar olds.
AH!

Ladyluck

What the f**k? laughing out loud

Allyson
Originally posted by Corran
I'd be happy if people thought I was younger than I am, you should take it as a compliment, especially as a lady.

I'm 22...I can't take that as a compliment. Do you know how hard it is for me to get into a bar and order drinks!

*sigh* Maybe I'll appreciate it when I'm 30

ladygrim
im 19 and i still get asked for idea if i buy cigs for people i mean come on people ive been old enough 4 3 years have ui not aged

Allyson
where are you from?

ladygrim
me - england

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.