I ****ing hate my stepdad so much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I mean EVERYTHING about him

1.He is a pig no expression who makes loud breathing noises and honestly sounds like a ****ing dog when he eats.

2.Burps and farts and does not give a **** if I am standing near him or in the same room.

3.Gets home from work and walks around trying to pick arguements with people mad

4.And constantly tries to make me look bad.

He does not drink or smoke weed and is a boring piggy ******* person.

He has even got me locked up before sad

Sometimes I think my mum only married him cause he had money mad

I honestly can not understand how my mum could fall for such a pig mad

Leo.M
she married him for the money because i don't think women like pigs that burp and fart.

Snoopbert
You still live with your mom at 22?

kmcdude
Originally posted by Snoopbert
You still live with your mom at 22?

confused If u are talking to me I am only 20 and yes I do smile

Leo.M
Originally posted by kmcdude
confused If u are talking to me I am only 20 and yes I do smile

eek! what are you still doing living with your mom confused

Snoopbert
confused If u are talking to me I am only 20 and yes I do smile you're under 18, aren't you.

Leo.M
you're under 18, aren't you.

yeah...why confused

Leo.M
I'm 16

Snoopbert
I meant kmcdude.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Leo.M

It's Australia man! We dont move out as early,plus I have always been a bit inmature and am allowed to do what I want at home anyway plus it is cheaper living at home and I only have a crap job so I cant really afford to move out yet as all my pay goes on dope and beer. Happy Dance

Leo.M
I meant kmcdude.

my bad big grin

kmcdude
you're under 18, aren't you.

Yeah,I have just been lying about being 20 since I came on the forum,I am a little 13 yr old boy that gets ''randy'' posing as a 20 yr old dude no expression

Snoopbert
Yeah,I have just been lying about being 20 since I came on the forum,I am a little 13 yr old boy that gets ''randy'' posing as a 20 yr old dude no expression

I can believe that.

kmcdude
I can believe that.

You believe that wink

Snoopbert
I already do.

kmcdude
I already do.

I feel bad for you no expression

Snoopbert
you shouldn't.

tabby999
i'm 19 and i live at home, with the way everything is at the moment, i can stay here and save money to move out. cos i work in a kitchen, winter is very slow, so i cant save much over winter, summer will be better, then i can move out

Sir Nauj
I mean EVERYTHING about him

1.He is a pig no expression who makes loud breathing noises and honestly sounds like a ****ing dog when he eats.

2.Burps and farts and does not give a **** if I am standing near him or in the same room.

3.Gets home from work and walks around trying to pick arguements with people mad

4.And constantly tries to make me look bad.

He has even got me locked up before sad

Sometimes I think my mum only married him cause he had money mad

I honestly can not understand how my mum could fall for such a pig mad
laughing out loud thats so funny but that sucks hes such a nasty person to you

PunisherFan33
just ****in ignore him or just do waht he says so he can leave you alnoe

BENITO

I Don't drink or Smoke does that make me Boring?

kmcdude
He is a real ass

kmcdude
Originally posted by BENITO
I Don't drink or Smoke does that make me Boring?

Dont put words in my mouth and since you asked............yes it does make you boring stick out tongue

WickedTexasMomA
My step dad is a whole hell of alot better then my Bio father.

Hey could be worse,you could be 30 living at home with you're parents,married with kids and No job.My cousin in law been doing that for the last 10 years...bum.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Leo.M
#1: Maybe because it's not exactly SMART to moveout, our economy isn't exactly flourishing, jobs are harder to obtain, finnacialy and emotionaly, he's probably better off..

#2: Where the **** is he going to go? Either he'll have to buy his own place which on most wages is going to be a one bedroom apartment, or he's going to have to live with someone anyway.

SpellJammer thinks society can take it's "you're an adult, you should live out on your own" philsophy and shove it up thier ass.. SpellJammer doesn't have a girlfriend, he barely has the will to live, why the **** would he move out from the place with the few people he trusts enough to sleep more then five hours with?

kmcdude
Originally posted by Spelljammer
#1: Maybe because it's not exactly SMART to moveout, our economy isn't exactly flourishing, jobs are harder to obtain, finnacialy and emotionaly, he's probably better off..

#2: Where the **** is he going to go? Either he'll have to buy his own place which on most wages is going to be a one bedroom apartment, or he's going to have to live with someone anyway.

SpellJammer thinks society can take it's "you're an adult, you should live out on your own" philsophy and shove it up thier ass.. SpellJammer doesn't have a girlfriend, he barely has the will to live, why the **** would he move out from the place with the few people he trusts enough to sleep more then five hours with?

Real good point dude big grin

kmcdude
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
My step dad is a whole hell of alot better then my Bio father.

Hey could be worse,you could be 30 living at home with you're parents,married with kids and No job.My cousin in law been doing that for the last 10 years...bum.

That makes me feel HEAPS better big grin

Thanks wink (seriously it does)

CherryTopper
I used to hate mine but he is pretty cool now big grin

lilmisskitten

Maybe SpellJammer can't find the will to live and doesn't have a girlfriend because he always speaks in the third person !!

CherryTopper
talking in thirds is funny

WickedTexasMomA
That makes me feel HEAPS better big grin

Thanks wink (seriously it does) It should...His excuse for not getting a job is his wife will loose her disability check or Medicare.We loaned them some money in 2003 and they never paid us back,there line was " I have to pay for my daughters funeral"..she died in 2001 and his dad paid for it...some people smoke one to many in there day.

CherryTopper
congrats

Red Superfly

Nice one. These stupid kids will learn soon enough. Hopefully when they're struggling to find a decent place.

Over here it's amazingly hard to be young and have your own place. Anyone I know living away from home is paying rent on a house or flat. It's dead money. None of them have mortgages, because getting on the property ladder in a half hospitable area is completely out of the question.

My parents would prefer me to live at home and wait until I can afford a mortgage, rather than waste dead money on rent just because "its the done thing" to leave home at a young age.

Property prices here are rediculous. My parents understand the property climate isn't anywhere near as welcoming as it was twenty years ago.

Newsflash, it isn't the done thing, not anymore.

CherryTopper
all my kids go to fuking miltary school

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by CherryTopper
all my kids go to fuking miltary school Weird to say but I really enjoyed Military school..builds character. shifty

Red Superfly
Weird to say but I really enjoyed Military school..builds character. shifty

And it looks like you also get the ability to sneak up on people with a knife, like a ninja or Solid Snake. laughing out loud

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Red Superfly
And it looks like you also get the ability to sneak up on people with a knife, like a ninja or Solid Snake. laughing out loud ninja Oh yea.....He only held still because I was threatening NOT to cook dinner which was going to be Chicken Castellina...the knife holds no meaning when its clearly more frighting for me to with hold food.LOL

BENITO
Dont put words in my mouth and since you asked............yes it does make you boring stick out tongue do you know how old I am

WickedTexasMomA

BENITO
15 Dam

CherryTopper
dam

kmcdude
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Nice one. These stupid kids will learn soon enough. Hopefully when they're struggling to find a decent place.

Over here it's amazingly hard to be young and have your own place. Anyone I know living away from home is paying rent on a house or flat. It's dead money. None of them have mortgages, because getting on the property ladder in a half hospitable area is completely out of the question.

My parents would prefer me to live at home and wait until I can afford a mortgage, rather than waste dead money on rent just because "its the done thing" to leave home at a young age.

Property prices here are rediculous. My parents understand the property climate isn't anywhere near as welcoming as it was twenty years ago.

Newsflash, it isn't the done thing, not anymore.

Agree totally with that smile

CherryTopper
fish runs into a wall

DAM

kmcdude
WTF

EsteemedLeader
Hey, i hate my stepdad too! eek!

kmcdude
Happy Dance laughing out loud

EsteemedLeader
Those lyrics in your sig are totally off...

kmcdude
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Those lyrics in your sig are totally off...

laughing out loud They are from Team america

EsteemedLeader
laughing out loud They are from Team america

I know, and they are wrong...

kmcdude
I know, and they are wrong...

oh embarrasment I will work on it wink

Family_guy725
oh embarrasment I will work on it wink
laughing out loud

EsteemedLeader
I didn't much care for Team America. There were some good parts, but over-all the movie sucked...

kmcdude
I didn't much care for Team America. There were some good parts, but over-all the movie sucked...

No,I agree dude,I liked the ''aids'' song the ''dick and pussy'' speech,the pub scene where he throws up and that song....America **** yeah! but yeah I did not find it too funny.

Ronny
confused If u are talking to me I am only 20 and yes I do smile DUDE i thought your were 13

EsteemedLeader
No,I agree dude,I liked the ''aids'' song the ''dick and pussy'' speech,the pub scene where he throws up and that song....America **** yeah! but yeah I did not find it too funny.

Actually, despite the popularity of the "F*** yeah!" song, i don't like it at all...

kmcdude
Originally posted by Ronny
DUDE i thought your were 13

Just cause I am 20 does not mean I am boring smile

kmcdude
Actually, despite the popularity of the "F*** yeah!" song, i don't like it at all...

Like I said I only get a kick out of the songs in it,really.......

EsteemedLeader
I mean I didn't like the song either...

Ronny
Just cause I am 20 does not mean I am boring smile no its just the way you talk.. iunno.. blink I never said 20 year olds are boring wtf?

kmcdude
Originally posted by Ronny
no its just the way you talk.. iunno.. blink I never said 20 year olds are boring wtf?

No true u didn't,but tell me why you thought I were younger,I really want to know.........cause every1 thinks that sad

EsteemedLeader
No true u didn't,but tell me why you thought I were younger,I really want to know.........cause every1 thinks that sad

Just so you know, I didn't think so. I new you were older...

GuitarBunny
It's Australia man! We dont move out as early,plus I have always been a bit inmature and am allowed to do what I want at home anyway plus it is cheaper living at home and I only have a crap job so I cant really afford to move out yet as all my pay goes on dope and beer. Happy Dance you make Austrailians sounds pretty lazy....no offense

kmcdude
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
you make Austrailians sounds pretty lazy....no offense

laughing out loud None taken......Are u Aussie smile Wanna hook up big grin

kmcdude
Just so you know, I didn't think so. I new you were older...

why is that?

EsteemedLeader
why is that?

Just did...

GuitarBunny
laughing out loud None taken......Are u Aussie smile Wanna hook up big grin Not even close....and i'll pass on that big grin

kmcdude
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
Not even close....and i'll pass on that big grin

Fine! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.