Who in DC would Bullseye not dare too shoot at ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ImmortalOne
Bullseye got transferred to DC

Below him was a letter saying "THe only way home is to kill the greatest warrior in the universe"

SO Bullseye treats everyone as a targets.......

Who would Bullseye NOT DARE too shoot at.......

Infinite shurikens !!!

My vote goes to the glowy guys !!! (GL, GL, GL, Mxy)

King KAM
Superman......

pr1983
Originally posted by King KAM
Superman......

I's say he'd dare, but when it bounces off supes' eyeball he runs... fast...

Fanboy
Wonder Woman

ImmortalOne
Originally posted by Fanboy
Wonder Woman

Why

Solidus Snake
lobo

Solidus Snake
darkseid, orion, despero, manhunter, captain marvel, the general

ImmortalOne
Dude, BE likes to shoot at cocky guys........... DS, Despero (hes glowy), MM, MArvel, General ......... ARE ALL COCKY !!!

Solidus Snake
and he'll realize his mistake a half second before he is disintegrated

Juntai
The Joker. Because he'd kill everyone he knows and everyone they know, and their babies, and probably eat some of their faces.

JirK
Originally posted by Juntai
The Joker. Because he'd kill everyone he knows and everyone they know, and their babies, and probably eat some of their faces.

i was going to say that.

Mainstream
Batman because he's Batman nuff said

Scoobless

if Bullseye wanted the Joker dead...... he'd be dead

smile

Juntai
Originally posted by Mainstream
Batman because he's Batman nuff said Yeah, cause Bats would just catch it, like he did to Arsenal, who shot at Batman from behind only to watch him lean to the side and catch it out of the air, all while interogating a guy, and probably shouldn't have known they were there at all, except that he's the greatest detective.

Mainstream
indeed nonesmilieph

Juntai
Originally posted by Scoobless
if Bullseye wanted the Joker dead...... he'd be dead

smile Joker beat up Batgirl in fistfight.. Do you think Bullseye would even stand a chance in hell against her?

willRules
yes I would actually.........

Mainstream
Originally posted by willRules
yes I would actually.........

shiftynin

Scoobless
Joker beat up Batgirl in fistfight.. Do you think Bullseye would even stand a chance in hell against her?

fist fight, shmist shmight

Bullseye's MO is chuckin' stuff...... he could easily kill Joker from a distance

Juntai
Originally posted by Scoobless
fist fight, shmist shmight

Bullseye's MO is chuckin' stuff...... he could easily kill Joker from a distance And Joker is a crack shot with a .45, each time Joker escapes, which is every 6 hours, he kills nearly 200 people.

roughrider
And Joker is a crack shot with a .45, each time Joker escapes, which is every 6 hours, he kills nearly 200 people.

Very true...how much longer before Bats forces himself to kill Joker? The man must have trouble sleeping at night.
Anyway, Bullseye is a cocky maniac who will take on anyone. But the number of targets he will regret taking on is as long as your arm. BUT - if he scouts properly, the plan would have to be...
Batman. At any cost.
Why?
Batman has Kryptonite.
If Bulls can get the rock from Bats, make himself a few sharp needles to throw, carry them in a lead container until he gets within 50 metres of Superman...Man of Steel is done.
Bullseye gets a pass back to Marvel, where he is greeted by a Daredevil roundhouse kick! big grin

Dreampanther
The Flash.

Except, I am not happy with the way they write The Flash. If they wrote The Flash as he SHOULD be written, though. . .

Juntai
Originally posted by roughrider
Very true...how much longer before Bats forces himself to kill Joker? The man must have trouble sleeping at night.
Anyway, Bullseye is a cocky maniac who will take on anyone. But the number of targets he will regret taking on is as long as your arm. BUT - if he scouts properly, the plan would have to be...
Batman. At any cost.
Why?
Batman has Kryptonite.
If Bulls can get the rock from Bats, make himself a few sharp needles to throw, carry them in a lead container until he gets within 50 metres of Superman...Man of Steel is done.
Bullseye gets a pass back to Marvel, where he is greeted by a Daredevil roundhouse kick! big grin Except that Superman can fight while HOLDING Green K. WHAT? K Is nothing.

roughrider
Can kryptonite needles penetrate Superman's skull? Man won't be holding on to anything.
If Supes is really building up an immunity to Kryptonite, it's pathetic. They should power him down a bit to balance it out.

Draco69
Wonder Woman. For obvious reasons. Bullseye would get a taste of his own medicine.

Juntai
Originally posted by roughrider
Can kryptonite needles penetrate Superman's skull? Man won't be holding on to anything.
If Supes is really building up an immunity to Kryptonite, it's pathetic. They should power him down a bit to balance it out. He's starting to hit Pre-Crisis levels at a sick-nasty pace.

Draco69
People. Ignore Jeph Loeb's work. He LIKES writing everything as if it were Pre-Crisis. He has no respect for continuity.

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
People. Ignore Jeph Loeb's work. He LIKES writing everything as if it were Pre-Crisis. He has no respect for continuity. Don't like him? Good thing he's moving over to Marvel soon then, huh?

Draco69
Oh god. I can see it now. Wolverine killing Silver Surfer. Or Captain America KOing Colossus with a roundhouse.

Orestes
Bullseye would "dare" to attack any number of people, especially if he had no idea what they could do (I mean, he doesn't know Superman from Adam, right?), but any number could and would also easily take him down, even just among the street-levelers. Batman, Batgirl, Deathstroke ... Hitman, if he's still alive or gets ressurected for the purposes of this fight. Just off the top of my head, any of those would put Bullseye down, and the latter two would also more than likely kill him.

King KAM
Know who's a bad ass but we never really see alot of....Colonel Flagg.

roughrider
From American Flagg? He's not DC.

King KAM
No the guy that works for cadmus.....he is in DC, he got into a fight with shining knight and vigilante in jl, and whipped both of their ass something vicious, with no weapons, and he is only a human.

King KAM
he's from task force x

Marvel=DC
He'll take a crack at Wonder Woman only to have her reflect it back in his eyeball. I also hate Jeph Loeb's work i guarantee Marvel is gonna go downhill once people like quicksilver starts running a light speed and Cyclops starts absorbing the freaking sun so he can then shoot it through his eyes(though that would be cool, it just shouldn't happen).

Orestes
Ah, God ... so they gave Joker one win over Cass, did they? Great. Didn't notice that one before.

And now we're never going to hear the end up how Joker is suddenly an elite, bullet-dodging super-martial artist with hair-trigger reflexes and aim to rival Bullseye ... rather than just a random wacko who occasionally gets lucky.

Hell, he's knocked Batman out a time or two as well. AND? Doesn't change the fact that on the whole, barring incredible luck or lots of one-sided prep-time, he's not going to fare well against Bullseye. At ALL.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.