SUPERMAN vs SUE RICHARDS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
im goin with sue.

Juntai
He gets her before she can even think to summon her powers.
He's many multiple times faster than thought speed.

GalacticStorm
Supes

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Supes Yeah I thought about not even needing an explanation either.. lol. It's really not a fair matchup.

ZephroCarnelian
Yet whenever there's a Supes vs F4 thread.... people always call Sue his greatest threat and start to spout off how she could make a bubble in his lungs/heart/brain etc lol....

Not that that would work anyway as his internal organs are just as invulnerable...

Yep - you're right guys. Supes would squash her in a split second.

I personally think he might be able to break her bubbles too.

smile

NoFate007
Supes

Mainstream
Supesizzle wickedph

wannabe
The Super Suc*er...unfortunately!

Wynndar
without a speed blitz he gets anihilated though.

Juntai
Nah, he could still attack her telepathically over the astral plane of existance with Torqasm vo?
lmao.

Wynndar
well yea...considering the astral plane will be the only place he exists after she is done with his body.

ZephroCarnelian
How is she gonna do anything to his body? When every cell is surrounded with an impregnable forcefield? Even if she starts a bubble inside him - how will it actually expand when everything around it is invulnerable...?

Juntai
Originally posted by Wynndar
well yea...considering the astral plane will be the only place he exists after she is done with his body. If you say so... but she obviously can't do harm to his outside, and inside it would be the same story. Every bit of Superman's being is charged with the same solar powered and telekinetic invincibility. Read when Atom entered Superman's body.

Even without speedblitz he could use heat vision through the eyes and lobotomize her, like he did against Manchester Black, or suck the wind out of her lungs from across the battlefield like he did to another member of The Elite. He has any number of ways of defeating her.

Wynndar
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
How is she gonna do anything to his body? When every cell is surrounded with an impregnable forcefield? Even if she starts a bubble inside him - how will it actually expand when everything around it is invulnerable...?

Invulnerable is a relative term. Superman wasnt invulnerable to Doomsday, Gog, Shaggyman, Eradicator, not even Blackrock. Sue's power over hyperspace has allowed her to break the armor of and temporarily destroy the most powerful Celestial Exitar (more powerful, durable, simply far superior to Superman).

Originally posted by Juntai
If you say so... but she obviously can't do harm to his outside, and inside it would be the same story. Every bit of Superman's being is charged with the same solar powered and telekinetic invincibility. Read when Atom entered Superman's body.

Even without speedblitz he could use heat vision through the eyes and lobotomize her, like he did against Manchester Black, or suck the wind out of her lungs from across the battlefield like he did to another member of The Elite. He has any number of ways of defeating her.

Why can't she do harm to his outside. Other people have. If IW's hyperspace resonance can break celestial armor or she can thrust and invisible battering ram right through Galactus' chest I think she can do it to Superman. Is Superman's marginal invulnerability now superior to Galactus? The same goes for his insides. In my opinion at least, I dont think Superman has more durable insides than Galactus or a Celestial.

How is Superman going to get within Sue's field himself? The amplified power of a Watcher has broken her shield...but a watcher may be just as powerful as a sky father.

Isnt it also being taken for granted that this is INVISIBLE Woman. She could simply make herself invisible and then mount an attack against Supes.

I will admit, I could see Superman winning. I could also see IW winning. Im a F4 fanboy but at least I'm willing to to admit and entertain the idea of IW losing this fight. Others just say Superman without any kind of regard or knowledge of or about the person he's fighting.

Juntai
Invulnerable is a relative term. Superman wasnt invulnerable to Doomsday, Gog, Shaggyman, Eradicator, not even Blackrock. Sue's power over hyperspace has allowed her to break the armor of and temporarily destroy the most powerful Celestial Exitar (more powerful, durable, simply far superior to Superman).

Why can't she do harm to his outside. Other people have. If IW's hyperspace resonance can break celestial armor or she can thrust and invisible battering ram right through Galactus' chest I think she can do it to Superman. Is Superman's marginal invulnerability now superior to Galactus? The same goes for his insides. In my opinion at least, I dont think Superman has more durable insides than Galactus or a Celestial.

How is Superman going to get within Sue's field himself? The amplified power of a Watcher has broken her shield...but a watcher may be just as powerful as a sky father.

Isnt it also being taken for granted that this is INVISIBLE Woman. She could simply make herself invisible and then mount an attack against Supes.

I will admit, I could see Superman winning. I could also see IW winning. Im a F4 fanboy but at least I'm willing to to admit and entertain the idea of IW losing this fight. Others just say Superman without any kind of regard or knowledge of or about the person he's fighting. Invisible won't work. Superman could see shifts in he atmosphere, hear sounds, etc...and so... Sue singled handedly has defeated Galactus and Celestials in 616? Pls show.

Tha C-Master
Superman is simply faster, even if she targeted him, I think he would still clock her one...

Wynndar
Sue shattered Exitar's Armor and then destroyed his core/"brain" in F4#400 and put a gaping hole through Galactus' torso in F4#391. Why do people make such conclusive statements about IW losing when they dont even know the extent of her power?

Tha C-Master
Sue shattered Exitar's Armor and then destroyed his core/"brain" in F4#400 and put a gaping hole through Galactus' torso in F4#391. Why do people make such conclusive statements about IW losing when they dont even know the extent of her power? I wasn't commenting on offense, but merely the speed of thought, nowhere did I say superman is immune to all the damage that sue can give...

Wynndar
I didnt mean to sound so aggressive. I concede that the speed blitz would be affective. But the speed blitz assumes that Superman is on the offense while IW is unaware. What if an invisible IW attacks Superman? Furthermore, It is more of IW's character to have a shield around her skin than Superman to go around smashing blondes while moving at superspeed. Superman can beat IW but IW can also beat Superman. I'm just arguing on the side of the F4 character as usual.

K3VIL
IW was able to affect Celestials cause her power comes from Hyperspace, where supposedly Celestial's real ebsence lives.

Tha C-Master
No problem man, it can get frustrating with some people around here, I understand fully.

Juntai
I didnt mean to sound so aggressive. I concede that the speed blitz would be affective. But the speed blitz assumes that Superman is on the offense while IW is unaware. What if an invisible IW attacks Superman? Furthermore, It is more of IW's character to have a shield around her skin than Superman to go around smashing blondes while moving at superspeed. Superman can beat IW but IW can also beat Superman. I'm just arguing on the side of the F4 character as usual. If they met on equal terms and started at the same time,which is the way I consider every fight, unless specified otherwise.. Superman smashes her droplets of blood across the planetside.

Cameron Scott
Sue has high end showings but has low end ones like barely containing the Fantastic Four building. Gladiator one punched Sue's force-fields and I wouldn't doubt for a minute Superman can also since he also heat-vision as another source of attack which he can use in a unison to break Sue's fields.

On a side note, how is Sue going to hurt Superman anyways? Manchester Black messed with his organs of his brains, but it was a specific part and Superman had to be distracted in order for him to do so. Sue hasn't, to my knowledge, shown that kind of precision.

Superman can hold his breath for a long time, so I don't even see what good is it to pull a shield over his head. Superman can however scream really loud to get Sue very distracted for Superman to get the move.

My vote is Superman

Wynndar
Gladiator never one punched her field...that was way back anyway. Ive already explained what she could do to him. If she can punch a hole through Galactus or shatter Exitar then the Supe fanboys have to admit she could do the same to him.

guy smiley
Sue Richards shattered a Celestials armour???!!! Punched a hole through Galactus???!!! Yet she, with the rest of the Fantastic Four, can barely beat Doctor Doom? Good lord. Now I remember why I stopped reading comics in the first place. What's next? Mr. Fantastic kicking the bejeezus out of Thanos?

kgkg
IW have some high showings and some low ones.

not much she can do against Superman.

Superman will beat the F4 easily , just like Gladiator , or thor , or Doom ( with cosmic powers) , etc

Cameron Scott
Gladiator never one punched her field...that was way back anyway. Ive already explained what she could do to him. If she can punch a hole through Galactus or shatter Exitar then the Supe fanboys have to admit she could do the same to him.

It was already said here why Exitar was shattered, but I will repeat it. The Celestial was shattered because of the hyperspacial frequencies Sue was emitting and that is what break them.

Again, when Impossible Man disguised as Super-Skrull was fighting Superman, Superman broke the shields he was emitting. If he can do that(and Impossible Man is second to none in shape-changing), then I believe he can do so with Sue.

golem370
Well if Superman is any near Gladiator's strength he could break threw her force Field.

jplatinum
Why this isn't even a fight:

All she can do is rely on her telekinetics and her shield.

HEr telekinetics won't work nor do shit to superman cause he is invulnerable and he has too strong a will power so he can resist any weakass attempt to throw shit at and/or paralyze him/control him.

So she can only rely on her sheild now, which won't be enough since superman can lift over 1000 tonnes(do you know how many tons that is!?!)
That's just around his base to mid level strength. The boy gets stronger.
He can break her shield down or just pound on it til she gets mentally weak and can't keep it up.

Now why this fight won't come to that:

Superman can move faster than she can think and since her powers run on thought, she is screwed.

1. Superman can just zap her with lazer vision beams, which move around laight speed or close to it.
Which is still thousands of times faster than she can think.

3.He knows her powers so he knows what she will do.

4. Even if she had kryptonite, it doesn't effect him quite the same way anymore, and he'd still be able to do something at superspeed to shut her down quick if she tried to use it.

5. the only way to beat superman is by magically barraging him, overpowering him, or by simple being wayyyyyyyy smarter with the right equiptment to beat him.
Yes, she is smart,but he is genius too, and he can think leagues faster than her. Plus, even if she thought of something to trick him.
Superman would just find a way to beat her, especially since he still has so much of a power advantage that it isn't even funny.

Now if she had dbz type power, she could contend, if she had dr. strange type magic, she could contend.

She has neither, therefore, she is dead really really quick.

Superman wins 100,000,000,000,000,000,000/100,000,000,000,000,000,000.

jplatinum
This fight is over before it started.

closing.......

leonheartmm
i wouldv thought sue without a doubt, shes knocked out gladiater with her shield, she also busted a hole through GALACTUS's chest ! and destroyed the brain of a CELESTIAL, killing him! sue will definately kill superman far more brutally than doomsday did.

superman302
without speed blitz supes will lose this one sadly

kgkg
Originally posted by superman302
without speed blitz supes will lose this one sadly
punny shit

Superman without speed still beats the shit out of her

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by kgkg
punny shit

Superman without speed still beats the shit out of her

yes

kgkg
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
yes
punny is even Funnier

damn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.