Punisher vs. Batman Villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
OK Punisher is in gotham somehow and bats and robin and all other bat related people are are on an extended vacation in Hawaii...Punisher has three months to take out every major criminal in gotham (Joker, Pinguin, Two-Face, Riddler, Killer Croc, ect.)...these guys don't know he is coming until around the end of two weeks when rumors start spreading, what happens...

Draco69
They all die. Except maybe Clayface.

jgiant
Yeah that is basically my thoughts exactlly, maybe pun can get a supersoker...

Draco69
That would make him stronger. Clayface is kinda unkillable. He's once been completely disengrated and STILL manage to revive himself.

Orestes
Yep. They all die horribly and easily, with the exception of Clayface, as mentioned. Frank can't kill him but goes ahead and temporarily blows him to pieces with a bomb or something before he leaves Gotham ... just for kicks.

Juntai
Yeah with the exception of Clayface, Ras al Ghul, Talia Al Ghul, Lex Luthor, Deadshot, Cain, Azreal, Bane, the Joker, and apperently the new Riddler... he'd likely kill em all.

King KAM
You guys cant be serious, joker would effin eat Punisher alive, he is too diabolical and far to intelligent for punisher, hed set the punisher up somethin nasty. punisher is gun toating ex armerd forces guy, but compared to batman, mentally he's a toddler. people think that punishers viciousness is his strength, but thats only in a fight, aggressivness gets your ass killed against a true criminal mastermind, this shit is chess not checkers.

Juntai
Originally posted by King KAM
You guys cant be serious, joker would effin eat Punisher alive, he is too diabolical and far to intelligent for punisher, hed set the punisher up somethin nasty. punisher is gun toating ex armerd forces guy, but compared to batman, mentally he's a toddler. people think that punishers viciousness is his strength, but thats only in a fight, aggressivness gets your ass killed against a true criminal mastermind, this shit is chess not checkers. lmfao.

King KAM
do you agree my man?

jgiant
You guys cant be serious, joker would effin eat Punisher alive, he is too diabolical and far to intelligent for punisher, hed set the punisher up somethin nasty. punisher is gun toating ex armerd forces guy, but compared to batman, mentally he's a toddler. people think that punishers viciousness is his strength, but thats only in a fight, aggressivness gets your ass killed against a true criminal mastermind, this shit is chess not checkers.
OK buddy, Frank is a briliant tactisian who is almost as good in the prep area as bats...he has taken down DD, Spidey and wolvie with prep all at once so don't diminish franks intelligence...ohh and pun is not a gun toating ex armed forces guy like soo many would like to beilieve, he has taken it upon himself to wage a non stop war on crime, he was a born killer, just read Born...He has been taking on criminals, entire mob faimilies, supervillians and the occational superhero for over thirty years now...

Juntai
You know the kind of shit Batman enemies come up with in ten minutes let alone two weeks? There was a series a while back of Joker being locked up in Blackgate, and the doctor on routine physical told him that he was going to die soon.. so Joker decided to have one last hurrah... and in about 10 minutes, figured out a plan to dominate the western hemisphere... he evern Joker gassed Luthor, who was president at the time... released Doomsday .. . etc.. And shit, like I said, Ras, Talia, Lex, Cain? It's over.

Sentry
Batman saved Joker's a$$. He would have killed Joker.

Juntai
Originally posted by jgiant
OK buddy, Frank is a briliant tactisian who is almost as good in the prep area as bats...he has taken down DD, Spidey and wolvie with prep all at once so don't diminish franks intelligence...ohh and pun is not a gun toating ex armed forces guy like soo many would like to beilieve, he has taken it upon himself to wage a non stop war on crime, he was a born killer, just read Born...He has been taking on criminals, entire mob faimilies, supervillians and the occational superhero for over thirty years now... So he's like in his 50's, 60's then?
Or are we going by time the comic has been produced?
If so, Joker's been killing heros and innocents by the hundreds daily for over 70 years.

King KAM
Frank isnt going to kill the Joker, give the Joker his props, in a h2h fight Frank would murder Joker effortlessly, or in a shooting contest, but he will never even get a chance to lay his hands on him, Frank is ALMOST as good as bats at prep, i doubt that and nowhere near as prepared, or a resourceful he doesnt have the gear or the knowlege to take down joker, joker would outthink him easily, the joker is BETTER than bats at prep, its just the whole thing is that he doesnt WANT to kill batman, everyone who reads any batman can tell you that.....he is more into the screwing with bats' life than actually ending it, because without batman he would have nothing to do. and in some psychotic way he enjoys toying with him and then getting beat senseless.

jgiant
So Joker is like close to one hundred, By what i'm saying because punisher has been killing for thirty years he is in his mid-fifties...

King KAM
Punisher is a savage, i love the man....but he just isnt going to beat the extremeley talented ones, and he has taken down wolive before, but did you see what wolverine did to him in the fist fight they had?

jgiant
Frank isnt going to kill the Joker, give the Joker his props, in a h2h fight Frank would murder Joker effortlessly, or in a shooting contest, but he will never even get a chance to lay his hands on him, Frank is ALMOST as good as bats at prep, i doubt that and nowhere near as prepared, or a resourceful he doesnt have the gear or the knowlege to take down joker, joker would outthink him easily, the joker is BETTER than bats at prep, its just the whole thing is that he doesnt WANT to kill batman, everyone who reads any batman can tell you that.....he is more into the screwing with bats' life than actually ending it, because without batman he would have nothing to do. and in some psychotic way he enjoys toying with him and then getting beat senseless.
Yeah i've heard, but joker is not use to a guy like Frank who is also planing aswell, pun would probably just snipe joker...can someone explain how joker would win, just for kicks...

K3VIL
Frank is not Bat.
He's not mercyful.
He doesn't go for the arrest.Probably he'll blow up their bases with a rocket launcher and fill of bullets the survivors and drop a fuel truck on Clayface then make it explode.
Punisher will transform gang wars in guerrilla and become ruler of Gotham underworld claiming that every ****ing thug should stop or he'll kill them and Bat will finally retire from crime fight.
PUNISHER: RULER OF GOTHAM

jgiant
Punisher is a savage, i love the man....but he just isnt going to beat the extremeley talented ones, and he has taken down wolive before, but did you see what wolverine did to him in the fist fight they had?
Yeah, but now that pun knows wolvie Frank is not going down like that again, remember that Frank does have three months, he could just take joker out first without him expecting it and move on from there...

Orestes
If you think that, you don't read Punisher comics. Actually, imo, Frank is MORE resourceful than Batman. He doesn't know all the technowizardry crap that Batman knows, but when it comes to thinking on his feet (as opposed to analyzing chemicals or whipping up a reverse polarity catalytic frombwitzer or some other stupid thing a bored writer dreamed up), I've seen more from Frank than I've ever seen from Bruce.

Batman is very, VERY overrated. The Joker is even MORE overrated. That Punisher could and would kill him -- even if he KNEW Punisher was coming -- is so obvious as to be unworthy of further consideration. I'm more concerned with whether Frank could, in fact, also kill R'as al Ghul. I'm inclined to believe that he could, but it would be interesting and perhaps not so easy, assuming R'as knew he was coming.

Other people who could effortlessly kill Joker:

Elektra
Hitman (when he was alive)
Daredevil

Hell, even Catwoman could probably do it at least 5 out of 10 if she really wanted to. So could Harley, Joker's own main squeeze (in her own mind).

Juntai
Yeah i've heard, but joker is not use to a guy like Frank who is also planing aswell, pun would probably just snipe joker...can someone explain how joker would win, just for kicks... How about standing in a room full of babies, and holding a few in his arms, while chewing on the face of one of Frank's former superiors...then blowing his brain out with a 45 when he sees him? Or. . . waits in a room of joker gas? Or . . .takes Mr Mxyzptlks powers? He's done it before. How many ways do you want it explained?

jgiant
Originally posted by K3VIL
Frank is not Bat.
He's not mercyful.
He doesn't go for the arrest.Probably he'll blow up their bases with a rocket launcher and fill of bullets the survivors and drop a fuel truck on Clayface then make it explode.
Punisher will transform gang wars in guerrilla and become ruler of Gotham underworld claiming that every ****ing thug should stop or he'll kill them and Bat will finally retire from crime fight.
PUNISHER: RULER OF GOTHAM
Sounds about right to me...

Sentry
Originally posted by Orestes
If you think that, you don't read Punisher comics. Actually, imo, Frank is MORE resourceful than Batman. He doesn't know all the technowizardry crap that Batman knows, but when it comes to thinking on his feet (as opposed to analyzing chemicals or whipping up a reverse polarity catalytic frombwitzer or some other stupid thing a bored writer dreamed up), I've seen more from Frank than I've ever seen from Bruce.

Batman is very, VERY overrated. The Joker is even MORE overrated. That Punisher could and would kill him -- even if he KNEW Punisher was coming -- is so obvious as to be unworthy of further consideration. I'm more concerned with whether Frank could, in fact, also kill R'as al Ghul. I'm inclined to believe that he could, but it would be interesting and perhaps not so easy, assuming R'as knew he was coming.

Elektra
Daredevil

Hell, even Catwoman could probably do it at least 5 out of 10 if she really wanted to. So could Harley, Joker's own main squeeze (in her own mind).

Good post! I agree! thumb up

King KAM
ok i will try to make this one cool.

Joker will be set up a place for him to be publically, assuming that he and frank both know of each other and are on pursuit, he would be in a wharehouse or some kind of hideout talking to to his henchman and then he would leave to get in his car, when puniser sees him outside he snipes him in the head, and joker dies, then frank goes to check the body and when he turns him over, its a fake with a flower that shoots knockout gas at frank, this Ko's Frank, and when he wakes up he is chains ontop of a pit of acid and about to be lowers in feet first, and then the joker does so.

Juntai

Elektra
Daredevil

Hell, even Catwoman could probably do it at least 5 out of 10 if she really wanted to. So could Harley, Joker's own main squeeze (in her own mind). You have never read a Batman comic.

Orestes
Originally posted by Juntai
How about standing in a room full of babies, and holding a few in his arms, while chewing on the face of one of Frank's former superiors...then blowing his brain out with a 45 when he sees him? Or. . . waits in a room of joker gas? Or . . .takes Mr Mxyzptlks powers? He's done it before. How many ways do you want it explained?

Ah, so then Joker can just take those powers back whenever he wants 'em, right? ROFL ... "Hey, Mixy, I want your powers again!" "Duh, okay." POOF! laughing

Juntai
ok i will try to make this one cool.

Joker will be set up a place for him to be publically, assuming that he and frank both know of each other and are on pursuit, he would be in a wharehouse or some kind of hideout talking to to his henchman and then he would leave to get in his car, when puniser sees him outside he snipes him in the head, and joker dies, then frank goes to check the body and when he turns him over, its a fake with a flower that shoots knockout gas at frank, this Ko's Frank, and when he wakes up he is chains ontop of a pit of acid and about to be lowers in feet first, and then the joker does so. Exactly.. He'd probably be sniping one of his own friends.. Similar to what Joker did to that guy in No Man's Land.

King KAM
I think that Batman and the Joker are Superbly written, and because so everyone likes them and this makes some people who WANT TO BE COOL, say they are ovverrated, just because it makes them feel like they are hip, but in reality Batman isnt overrated he is just better written then punisher, thats why hed kick his ass, he is also a WAY better seller because of this, and just because punisher has a cult doesnt make him cooler, hes not. Punisher is overrated and gets his ass kicked by blind people.

jgiant
How about standing in a room full of babies, and holding a few in his arms, while chewing on the face of one of Frank's former superiors...then blowing his brain out with a 45 when he sees him? Or. . . waits in a room of joker gas? Or . . .takes Mr Mxyzptlks powers? He's done it before. How many ways do you want it explained?
First and second senerio: Frank wouldn't go into anyplace half cocked, especially when its a guy like joker...Frank would hit joker before he knows what hit him...and babies maybe, frank's superior he wouldn't care less...

King KAM
If frank was such a hard ass.....well he wouldnt have gotten his ass kicked by ol' canucklehead and left for dead in a swamp......he also wouldnt have gotten his family killed, and wouldve been chosen for the secret wars....

Orestes
You have never read a Batman comic.

Sure I have. Seems to me he's a guy in a bat outfit who has SERIOUS TROUBLE with people who do things like carry a carved dummy around and speak through it, or a guy whose "special talent" is giving away clues to his crimes so he can be caught easier.

Then along comes a hottie blonde psychologist who gets twisted by the Joker, and all in one night she's already enough to almost beat Bats! laughing

Yeah, I'm familiar with the guy. He's pretty good, but he's been elevated by fans to the level of Batgod, and he just doesn't qualify for the title. wink

K3VIL
If frank was such a hard ass.....well he wouldnt have gotten his ass kicked by ol' canucklehead and left for dead in a swamp......he also wouldnt have gotten his family killed, and wouldve been chosen for the secret wars....
Punisher KILLED a bear stranglig him with his bare hands.
Frank is badass

King KAM
Punisher got his ass handed to him by a blind man, and 5foot3 man from canada.........

King KAM
Bats killed a room full of Silver-backs......

Juntai
Ah, so then Joker can just take those powers back whenever he wants 'em, right? ROFL ... "Hey, Mixy, I want your powers again!" "Duh, okay." POOF! laughing

JLA/Avengers: Wasn't there a mention of Batman beating up punisher for 20 straight minutes or something..?
Batman in another comic tells Cass "Congradulations on beating Lady Shiva. Even I have never done that."
In another comic, Cass is talking to Oracle about the Joker and discussing a time Barb fought Joker and he beat her ass... Cass attacks the Joker. And he beats the shit out of her. In another one, Joker takes down Comission Gordon's wife... Gordon shoots him in the knee... his reply?"I'll never walk again... oh .. haha . . Like your daughter..!!!!!!!! HAHAH!" In another one, he smashes Robin. In another he dominates the western Hemisphere.. in another he's king of the universe...

Joker is a more lethal and crazy opponent than Frank has ever faced. And who has Frank KILLED that was a long standing well recognized character of any worth? Joker elimites by the hundreds... everytime he gets out... less than 6 hours..

Orestes
I think that Batman and the Joker are Superbly written, and because so everyone likes them and this makes some people who WANT TO BE COOL, say they are ovverrated, just because it makes them feel like they are hip, but in reality Batman isnt overrated he is just better written then punisher, thats why hed kick his ass, he is also a WAY better seller because of this, and just because punisher has a cult doesnt make him cooler, hes not. Punisher is overrated and gets his ass kicked by blind people.

So let's see ... your argument is basically, "I like Batman, and you made fun of him, so you're not cool!"

Oh, and I especially like the "Punisher ... gets his ass kicked by blind people" part. Yeah, I gotta admit I missed the comic where Frank was beaten up by a gang of blind folks.

... oh waaaait, you must mean DAREDEVIL? Is that whom you mean? DD? The guy who dodges Bullseye at point-blank range -- consistently -- and could ALSO hand Batman his behind? THAT guy?

Yeah, he's beaten Frank a few times. Then again ... vice-versa, too. wink

Sentry
Punisher got his ass handed to him by a blind man, and 5foot3 man from canada.........

Was that man Stick?

Juntai
Punisher KILLED a bear stranglig him with his bare hands.
Frank is badass And Wayne beat a Predador with a Louisville?

Sentry
Ohhh... Daredevil too. I assumed it was Stick, because of the height.

Juntai
So let's see ... your argument is basically, "I like Batman, and you made fun of him, so you're not cool!"

Oh, and I especially like the "Punisher ... gets his ass kicked by blind people" part. Yeah, I gotta admit I missed the comic where Frank was beaten up by a gang of blind folks.

... oh waaaait, you must mean DAREDEVIL? Is that whom you mean? DD? The guy who dodges Bullseye at point-blank range -- consistently -- and could ALSO hand Batman his behind? THAT guy?

Yeah, he's beaten Frank a few times. Then again ... vice-versa, too. wink Negative, Batman not only snuck up on Daredevil, but showed him up too, and then walked turned and walked away without finishing it saying "Not bad for a blind guy."

King KAM
DD, couldnt hang with bats if his freaking life depened on it. Frank is marvel character so that makes him cool with me...is he better than batman....hell no.

jgiant
No, most of the time Frank comes out on top when dealing with DD, and who are some of Franks friends that anyone in Gotham would no about, frank has no friends (if you count those three neighbors in the apt., they were not really, pun just wanted them safe), Pun keeps his distance when it comes to that because he knows stuff like that happens and he wouldn't want to jepordize innocent lives...Hell pun killed his old partner micro, blew his head off with a shotgun, ohh yeah and he is in gotham folks, a whole different world joker is not in NYC hunting punisher it is the other way around...P.S. puisher is cooler than bats... stick out tongue

Sentry
Negative, Batman not only snuck up on Daredevil, but showed him up too, and then walked turned and walked away without finishing it saying "Not bad for a blind guy."

Daredevil caught the Bat's batarangs. He didn't show him up. He thought he had Daredevil in a choke hold, but the Devil easily escaped.

Sentry
DD, couldnt hang with bats if his freaking life depened on it. Frank is marvel character so that makes him cool with me...is he better than batman....hell no.

DD did hang with Bats.

Orestes
JLA/Avengers: Wasn't there a mention of Batman beating up punisher for 20 straight minutes or something..?
Batman in another comic tells Cass "Congradulations on beating Lady Shiva. Even I have never done that."
In another comic, Cass is talking to Oracle about the Joker and discussing a time Barb fought Joker and he beat her ass... Cass attacks the Joker. And he beats the shit out of her. In another one, Joker takes down Comission Gordon's wife... Gordon shoots him in the knee... his reply?"I'll never walk again... oh .. haha . . Like your daughter..!!!!!!!! HAHAH!" In another one, he smashes Robin. In another he dominates the western Hemisphere.. in another he's king of the universe...

Joker is a more lethal and crazy opponent than Frank has ever faced. And who has Frank KILLED that was a long standing well recognized character of any worth? Joker elimites by the hundreds... everytime he gets out... less than 6 hours..

Let's see ... are you talking about the Batman/Punisher fistfight wherein Batman was uninjured going into the fight, while Punisher was shot up and bleeding severely? And not to mention the fact that pure HtH is overall Frank's weakest area (not that he's weak in it, just that he's far better at other things)?

You know, VERY early in his career, Punisher also tagged SPIDER-MAN with mercy rounds in a straight fight, which is a hell of a lot harder than it would be for him to do much the same thing to Batman. Yet I don't think anyone would argue that Frank could have beaten Spidey in a fistfight! laughing

As for Cass ... why'd you even mention Cass? Yeah, she's awesome HtH. And?

King KAM
hell screw it...Wolverine would kill them all.

Beyonder
And Wayne beat a Predador with a Louisville?

Anways, that was a cross over. And since when is Joker really Bruce Wayne?

Punisher's Feats:
http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=91333&highlight=punisher

Juntai
Let's see ... are you talking about the Batman/Punisher fistfight wherein Batman was uninjured going into the fight, while Punisher was shot up and bleeding severely? And not to mention the fact that pure HtH is overall Frank's weakest area (not that he's weak in it, just that he's far better at other things)?

You know, VERY early in his career, Punisher also tagged SPIDER-MAN with mercy rounds in a straight fight, which is a hell of a lot harder than it would be for him to do much the same thing to Batman. Yet I don't think anyone would argue that Frank could have beaten Spidey in a fistfight! laughing

As for Cass ... why'd you even mention Cass? Yeah, she's awesome HtH. And? Because Joker beat her ass hand to hand, without a plot or plot device?

Joker is sicker than you'd think.

Beyonder
smile

Beyonder
big grin

jgiant
hell screw it...Wolverine would kill them all.
King Kam: Frank has stood over a beaten DD more than once, or twice, or even three times...Frank has also stood over wolvie more than once...DD can hang with bats...If bats is soooo great why did he let his father and mother die, why does he let mass murdurers kill again and again and again, why does he have a sidekick who is a little boy, why did that little boy where such short shorts, why is he part of the JLA bats cant hold his own or something he always seems to need some help, maybe he is just needy, I could go on but....

jgiant
Great post Beyonder, do you have the one where pun shoots spideys web shooters out and then hits him with mercy bullets, he could have clearly ended his life if he wanted, ohh if forgot to mention Frank Castle is better than Bruce Waney...

King KAM
Why has Frank lost more to Wolverine than Wolverine has lost to him? why did wolverine leave him for dead after beating his ass? why is frank second rate? why doesnt he ever kill anyone important??, if we are talking about mere humans, then thats nothing.....He is cool but he will never be batman.....he is just a side character that wont ever be a force to be reckoned with, without his gun he is done for, and he would get smashed up sumthin vicious by any other streetleveler in h2h anyday.

K3VIL
Also Frank took 6 44 Magnum bullets and survived to tell it, and was still fighting with bullets in his body.

Juntai
King Kam: Frank has stood over a beaten DD more than once, or twice, or even three times...Frank has also stood over wolvie more than once...DD can hang with bats...If bats is soooo great why did he let his father and mother die, why does he let mass murdurers kill again and again and again, why does he have a sidekick who is a little boy, why did that little boy where such short shorts, why is he part of the JLA bats cant hold his own or something he always seems to need some help, maybe he is just needy, I could go on but.... Actually, they begged him to join the JLA, kicked him out, them begged him back because they weren't worth much without his direction.

Let's not forget that Batman has also taken Carnage hand to hand, Defeated Darkseids plots and even engaged him h2h, taken Superman on hand to hand, deafeated Hulk hand to hand... Are we really putting feats and crosssovers in this?

I say with two weeks time, Frank walks into a rediculously long and involving plot regaurding everyone he's ever known, and watches them all die, and has his psyche snaps, Joker blows him out with a 45. Frank is NOT on the level of Batman's enemies. This guy has a tough time with Crime Bosses. Crime bosses hand over their empire and run when Joker comes through.

Ras is also far too much, this guy can influence the known world to suit him. He's is Batman's equivelent in every manner.. plus immortal.. kinda.

And even Riddler is on a whole new level these days, since he dunked into the Lazerous pit. He's behind a couple of Batman's most twisted plots in recent time.

And Clayface? There's just no chance.

jgiant
Can you tell me how many times wolvie has beaten Pun...Pun blew his face off, shot him in the croch, set him on fire, and to top it off ran him over with a bulldosser...Pun also shot a rocket in wolvies stomach...i'd say their pretty even in the win department...Second rate???!!!! He is the number one, most dangerous man in Marvel...Didn't kill anyone important, well if you don't think entire mob families are important, if you don't think getting rid off drug lords is important, if you don't think killing mass murderurs is important than i dont know what to say...Ohh and frank acctually took DD on one on one and he took him through a window they fell a few fire escapes down and to make a short story even shorter DD got two dislocated sholders, "Don't look so good from down there"...

jgiant
Bats could not beat Hulk damit, if he kicked him he would have broken his femur...Frank acctually feed Bruce Banner stew with C4 in it and when he turned in to hulk he let him take out wolvie, DD, and spidey and then set the C4 off and Hulk turned back into Bruce...

King KAM
Drug lords arent a goddam thing on MArvels planet.....he is a small time hero, when he spends his time doing that, but nah, wolverine has more wins on anyone that he has faced then they do on him except omega red, tie......he is the most winningst person in marvel.

jgiant
Just how many times did Wolvie win against Pun?????

jgiant
Ohh and it seems that everyone thinks that joker will come up with all these plans...Frank has three months and two weeks no one even knows who he is, in those two weeks he could blow up jokers hideout and he wouldn't no what hit him...

Juntai
Ohh and it seems that everyone thinks that joker will come up with all these plans...Frank has three months and two weeks no one even knows who he is, in those two weeks he could blow up jokers hideout and he wouldn't no what hit him... LOL WHATTT!? So now you're relying on him with prep and them with none? The post says they KNOW HES COMING FOR TWO WEEKS BEFORE HE COMES. THAT MEANS HE CANNOT SET BOMBS IN THE HIDEOUT BEFORE THEIR PREP IS UP. LOLOLOL.

jgiant
WHAT LOL...please read the post i said that AFTER two weeks they know he is coming, please read more carefully, my exact words, "these guys don't know he is coming until around the end of two weeks when rumors start spreading, what happens..."

roughrider
HE. KILLS. EVERY. LAST. ONE. OF. THEM.
No prisoners in the Punisher war.2gunsdeath

jgiant
Too bad not everyone can understand this concept...He is a fuking killing machine....

King KAM
he is a machine....i just think joker and bats are better...but thats MO and im entitled to it

jgiant
And i respect that King KAM, i was just trying to brainwash you...too bad it didn't work...

jgiant
Hey did you ever get how many times wolvie won?

King KAM
i dont have exact figures on that one, but i do know that wolverine doesnt have a lossing record on anyone hes faught more than twice, in his book marvel said so,.....he even has a winning record against the hulk.

Superherovandal
I doubt he would win against Prometheus, Owlman, Clayface, Joker, Ra's al Ghul.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Draco69
They all die. Except maybe Clayface. Ditto

SPOON
Why do I keep seeing "How many times has Punisher lost to a 5'3" midget and why does he get beaten by a blind man?" as if Wolverine and Daredevil are nobodies? Wolverine would probably take bats down and it wouldn't shock me to see DareDevil beat him too.

Punisher wouldn't think twice about killing the joker or anyone else. It's a lot easier to beat someone when you aren't worried about preserving their life.

roughrider
Bats could not beat Hulk damit, if he kicked him he would have broken his femur...Frank acctually feed Bruce Banner stew with C4 in it and when he turned in to hulk he let him take out wolvie, DD, and spidey and then set the C4 off and Hulk turned back into Bruce...

Actually he did, in that silly 1981 crossover; villans were the Joker and The Shaper Of Worlds. DC handled it, and it sucked; Bats follwed Hulk into a parking garage, Hulk tossed Bruce around like a ragdoll and kept threating to smash, Bruce uncorked the sleeping gas, Hulk says "Look Hulk no need to breathe" and holds his breath, Bruce slips on his gasmask and thrust-kicks Hulk in the stomach, which NATURALLY makes Hulk open his mouth for air, inhales then sleeps. Bruce's God-kick does the job again! wacko

Metalmanx
i dont have exact figures on that one, but i do know that wolverine doesnt have a lossing record on anyone hes faught more than twice, in his book marvel said so,.....he even has a winning record against the hulk.

Too bad he's probably lost to Sabertooth more often than not.

And Cyber. Oh man, I'm bring Cyber into this.

Cyber is the one guy in all the universe that Wolverine is afraid of. AFRAID. Wolverine is scared to fight this guy. That's cuz Cyber would mess him up something nasty. And they've fought, on multiple occasions. And has beaten him in fights one on one.

...And how the hell does he have a winning record against the Hulk?

jinzin
if we're talking stright up fight...a ton of these guys die horrible deaths..... I mean batman with fists alone beat nearly his entire rogues gallery in ONE brawl over the course of a couple pages...

if we're talking story arch then punisher doesn't fair out too well...punisher's had serious issues dealing with simple minded crime bosses...batman's villains operate on a completely cerebral level and punisher would get eaten alive if it came down to a story arch plain and simple...

roughrider
Batman's villans may operate on a different mental level, but they also go through daliy life of crime in Gotham trying just not to get caught - some hardcase who will just shoot them, no questions, no attempts to arrest, that they wouldn't expect. It's not Batman's way.

Spelljammer
Not quite sure if Frank Castle is smart enough to figure out the more clever ones like The Joker or The Riddeler, but rest assure, any who he can track down won't live to strike again. The Punisher doesn't put up with no bullcrap. SpellJammer always said God was too soft on the wicked..

Beyonder
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Not quite sure if Frank Castle is smart enough to figure out the more clever ones like The Joker or The Riddeler, but rest assure, any who he can track down won't live to strike again. The Punisher doesn't put up with no bullcrap. SpellJammer always said God was too soft on the wicked..

Doesn't need to. Just blow them up. Unlike Batman, Punisher is willing to snipe his foes or blow them up.

Rocket Launcher & grenades.

newjak86
You guys are making Punisher out to be a one man army well he is but still this is no cake walk. Yes he shoots yes he kills so does Batman's villians. They operate on a whole other level in terms of what Frank is used to.
First what would Frank do start taking out the little people which would alert the big fishes then what chance does Frank have. Batman is a great detective which is often what is required when going up against his foes. Joker basically the bad guy version of Frank kills kills and kills, Except a little smarter plus likes to use guns.
Besides whats he gonna do against Mr. Freeze besides become a human popsicle. The Scarecrow will have Frank crying like a baby.
There are reasons why Batman wins because often these guys use methods and tatcics that gun caring vigilantes aren't used to and aren't ready for.

Beyonder
Originally posted by newjak86
You guys are making Punisher out to be a one man army well he is but still this is no cake walk. Yes he shoots yes he kills so does Batman's villians. They operate on a whole other level in terms of what Frank is used to.
First what would Frank do start taking out the little people which would alert the big fishes then what chance does Frank have. Batman is a great detective which is often what is required when going up against his foes. Joker basically the bad guy version of Frank kills kills and kills, Except a little smarter plus likes to use guns.
Besides whats he gonna do against Mr. Freeze besides become a human popsicle. The Scarecrow will have Frank crying like a baby.
There are reasons why Batman wins because often these guys use methods and tatcics that gun caring vigilantes aren't used to and aren't ready for.

...rather than reading through your long post newjak86. I'll just say Punisher wins by blowing them up with a rocket launcher. big grin

Sentry
Scarecrow gases him. Then what? Frank will think everyone is a monster. He'll start shooting and killing everything in site with no remorse. Scarecrow will probably get gunned down as well.

newjak86
Originally posted by Beyonder
...rather than reading through your long post newjak86. I'll just say Punisher wins by blowing them up with a rocket launcher. big grin Hey at least it isn't a GS essay stick out tongue
I'm just saying that these people aren't going to be so easy to bring down by saying he goes around shooting people like crazy. It's what he does but with the wide range of characters in Batman and what each one is capapble of this isn't going to be easy for Frank.
Oh Sentry what if the gasses cause him to see his family dying before his eyes he's going to drop to his kness and cry.

Sentry

Oh Sentry what if the gasses cause him to see his family dying before his eyes he's going to drop to his kness and cry.

What if...

Hypothetical...

newjak86
Originally posted by Sentry
What if...

Hypothetical... Not really as that are what the gasses do bring about your worst fears and pain.

Orestes
Trouble is, Frank doesn't really HAVE a fear. He already thinks of himself as dead and has nothing to live for (therefore, nothing to lose). He's even BEEN DEAD ONCE ALREADY, for crying out loud!

Even if Scarecrow gassed him, I'm honestly not convinced it'd do anything. And if it forced him to relive his family's death, he'd just become MORE angry and MORE dangerous.

Metalmanx
I agree with that completely.

Orestes
Also, the argument that Batman's villians operate on a different mental level is total bunk. You've got guys who carve dummies and think the dummies are really their bosses giving friggin' Batman trouble -- he ain't all that. A dippy blonde (don't get me wrong; I love Harley ... BUT) who slept her way to a degree and a job at Arkham and promptly got brainwashed by the Joker was able to give Batman trouble. Killer Croc can give Batman trouble, and all he is is basically a very underpowered Russian with sharper teeth and probably less intelligence.

A goofy nerd (and yes, that's his actual background!) who GIVES CLUES TO HIS CRIMES gives Batman trouble!!!

Batman. Is. Not. That. Great.

And Batman's ROGUES are so punk that he's able to beat them consistently even though he refuses to use lethal force and goes out of his way NEVER to kill them (and even to save their lives ... repeatedly).

All of this, and you people are seriously arguing that a man capable of beating the likes of Daredevil, Spider-Man and Wolverine -- repeatedly -- while taking care NEVER to kill or permanently injure them -- DESPITE THE FACT THAT HIS SPECIALTY IS LETHAL COMBAT, NOT NON-LETHAL LIKE THEIRS ... that this man can't win against Batman's rogues when he's not holding back the way he does against Spidey, DD and the rest (who, in turn, would also have no trouble handling Batman's rogues)?

Give. Me. A. Break.

Juntai
Trouble is, Frank doesn't really HAVE a fear. He already thinks of himself as dead and has nothing to live for (therefore, nothing to lose). He's even BEEN DEAD ONCE ALREADY, for crying out loud!

Even if Scarecrow gassed him, I'm honestly not convinced it'd do anything. And if it forced him to relive his family's death, he'd just become MORE angry and MORE dangerous. You think he's immune to advanced halucinogens and other psychotropic drugs? lmfao.

Juntai
Also, the argument that Batman's villians operate on a different mental level is total bunk. You've got guys who carve dummies and think the dummies are really their bosses giving friggin' Batman trouble -- he ain't all that. A dippy blonde (don't get me wrong; I love Harley ... BUT) who slept her way to a degree and a job at Arkham and promptly got brainwashed by the Joker was able to give Batman trouble. Killer Croc can give Batman trouble, and all he is is basically a very underpowered Russian with sharper teeth and probably less intelligence.

A goofy nerd (and yes, that's his actual background!) who GIVES CLUES TO HIS CRIMES gives Batman trouble!!!

Batman. Is. Not. That. Great.

And Batman's ROGUES are so punk that he's able to beat them consistently even though he refuses to use lethal force and goes out of his way NEVER to kill them (and even to save their lives ... repeatedly).

All of this, and you people are seriously arguing that a man capable of beating the likes of Daredevil, Spider-Man and Wolverine -- repeatedly -- while taking care NEVER to kill or permanently injure them -- DESPITE THE FACT THAT HIS SPECIALTY IS LETHAL COMBAT, NOT NON-LETHAL LIKE THEIRS ... that this man can't win against Batman's rogues when he's not holding back the way he does against Spidey, DD and the rest (who, in turn, would also have no trouble handling Batman's rogues)?

Give. Me. A. Break. You've never read Batman in your life. You sound like you're talking about Adam West.

Orestes
No, I'm talking about the character as a whole. You know, as opposed to someone who read, say, Tower of Babel and went, "OMFG BATMAN CAN TAKE THE WHOLE JLA HES GOD!!!!1!1"

At his best, with one-sided unilateral prep-time, tons of extreme technology at his disposal and years to put plans together, Batman can concoct a plan to beat the JLA. Big freakin' deal. So could Frank. So could a lot of people. Hell, I bet *I* could.

At his worst, Batman has, in fact, consistently had serious trouble with some pretty questionable villians.

You can say what you want about me, but it isn't going to change the simple facts.

Creshosk
Not really as that are what the gasses do bring about your worst fears and pain. Dropping to his knees might be the desired reaction, but might not be the reaction that is acheived.

People react to pain and fear in different ways. This is something I have learned working in a place that people go to to get scared. . .

I even had someone that I scared try to make out with me. . . It was weird.

Juntai
No, I'm talking about the character as a whole. You know, as opposed to someone who read, say, Tower of Babel and went, "OMFG BATMAN CAN TAKE THE WHOLE JLA HES GOD!!!!1!1"

At his best, with one-sided unilateral prep-time, tons of extreme technology at his disposal and years to put plans together, Batman can concoct a plan to beat the JLA. Big freakin' deal. So could Frank. So could a lot of people. Hell, I bet *I* could.

At his worst, Batman has, in fact, consistently had serious trouble with some pretty questionable villians.

You can say what you want about me, but it isn't going to change the simple facts. The least of Batman's enemies makes Frank's mob bosses look weak, in fact, the mob bosses move out when they come through. So where does that leave that..?

Orestes
The least of Batman's enemies makes Frank's mob bosses look weak, in fact, the mob bosses move out when they come through. So where does that leave that..?

I wouldn't compare what passes for a "Mafia" in Gotham to what's in Frank's NYC. Frank takes on the kinds of people who wouldn't "kid around," so to speak, with the Joker. They'd just put two in the back of the clown's head without a second's thought and move on.

Just my opinion, of course, but it's as valid as your stated opinion, for all that either has been proven (which, of course, neither has). So now we're back once again to square one and the fact that Batman still has trouble with the likes of a love-struck, brainwashed blonde who just overnight decided to be a villian and a goofy nerd in even goofier getup who deliberately leaves clues. While, meanwhile, Frank is able to take down (not always, of course) the likes of Daredevil, Spider-Man and Wolverine ... all the while taking care to hold back and not kill them.

Sorry, but I'm just not seeing what Batman's rogues are going to do that's so freaking amazing. Much of their actual power lies in the fact that Batman isn't going to try to kill them, and THEY KNOW IT. They can even get away with getting downright chatty with him at times, where against Frank, they'd be too busy trying to dive behind cover as he wordlessly opened fire.

K3VIL
When the world believed Frank killed Nick Fury, the ENTIRE S.H.I.E.L.D. of NY was hunting him and he's still around.

Juntai
I wouldn't compare what passes for a "Mafia" in Gotham to what's in Frank's NYC. Frank takes on the kinds of people who wouldn't "kid around," so to speak, with the Joker. They'd just put two in the back of the clown's head without a second's thought and move on.

Just my opinion, of course, but it's as valid as your stated opinion, for all that either has been proven (which, of course, neither has). So now we're back once again to square one and the fact that Batman still has trouble with the likes of a love-struck, brainwashed blonde who just overnight decided to be a villian and a goofy nerd in even goofier getup who deliberately leaves clues. While, meanwhile, Frank is able to take down (not always, of course) the likes of Daredevil, Spider-Man and Wolverine ... all the while taking care to hold back and not kill them.

Sorry, but I'm just not seeing what Batman's rogues are going to do that's so freaking amazing. Much of their actual power lies in the fact that Batman isn't going to try to kill them, and THEY KNOW IT. They can even get away with getting downright chatty with him at times, where against Frank, they'd be too busy trying to dive behind cover as he wordlessly opened fire. what I said wasn't an opinion, it's fact, in Batman's world, mob bosses are next to nothing when the villains move through. Might as well be henchmen or dead. What's Frank going to do against Ras and the League of Shadows? Clayface? Shit, Bane is doper than Punisher, he carries m60 sized guns like pistols.

Juntai
When the world believed Frank killed Nick Fury, the ENTIRE S.H.I.E.L.D. of NY was hunting him and he's still around. And Ras defeated the JLA, hows that match up?
Or Joker conquering the universe?
Even Luthor is a Batman enemy as well, and he's way out of Frank's league.
Metallo too.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Draco69
They all die. Except maybe Clayface. Yes...

Orestes
what I said wasn't an opinion, it's fact, in Batman's world, mob bosses are next to nothing when the villains move through. Might as well be henchmen or dead. What's Frank going to do against Ras and the League of Shadows? Clayface? Shit, Bane is doper than Punisher, he carries m60 sized guns like pistols.

Once again, your OP-IN-ION is that the "mob bosses" in Batman's world can even be compared to the ones in Frank's. Mine is that they cannot. Mine is that the people Frank takes on (and kills -- usually easily -- by the way) on a regular basis would not put up with Joker. They wouldn't laugh at his jokes. They wouldn't panic just because he has a gun and some gas and dresses funny. They wouldn't even tolerate him. Ditto (and double) for the Riddler.

But again, that's MY opinion, which is no more or less valid than yours. Since we've once again moved past that (and for the last time, I hope), we're back to square one. The League of Shadows ... League of Shadows?? Don't you mean League of Assassins? Unless you're basing your understanding of Batman and R'as al Ghul off of Batman Begins ...?

But against the League of ASSASSINS? Well you know, I'm pretty sure Punisher would do the same friggin' thing Batman would do, only much more permanently and with guns. R'as himself is just a trumped-up mob boss with a bit more vision than a mob boss typically has (okay, and a much longer lifespan ... lol wink ). Sure, he "almost beat" the JLA, but he did it using Batman's second-hand borrowed plans (the same plans Batman needed years of one-sided unilateral prep-time to devise) that his daughter stole for him. It's not like HE PERSONALLY actually did all that much.

Clayface? Yeah, that'd be a good fight. That's one of the few who would.

Ditto for Bane ... but then, Bane's just a watered-down Russian physically (albiet smarter).

So yeah, those two would be a challenge. R'as would be too, in all honesty. But most of the rest of Batman's rogues are basically loonies who are only still alive because Batman refuses to kill no matter how insane it is not to.

8bitChris
Seriously.

It seems like some posters havn't even looked in the direction of a Punisher comic.

The guy is lethal. Extremely lethal.

roughrider
Not trying to denigrate Batman or his methods here...the guy is an icon who does his work as best he can. He just has a psychological block to killing someone, and he's been unable to get around it - the murder of his parents just appears before his eyes. It's a weakness not fully exploited by Gotham's criminals, but his closest foes have it in the back of their minds. It must pain him because of the Joker - the man may have a complete breakdown someday beause of J's enormous body count, knowing the only true solution, should be permanent! In Hush, he is finally getting over that block, and the Joker is freaking out because he can feel it - Bats is going to kill him. Now. Only Gordon, at gun-point, saves the Joker.
Even if Punisher can take down all the major crime figures in Gotham, which I think he can, doesn't mean Gotham gets any safer. New types emerge - the standard ones Frank would know, from New York.

brainchild81
First what would Frank do start taking out the little people which would alert the big fishes then what chance does Frank have.Originally posted by K3VIL
When the world believed Frank killed Nick Fury, the ENTIRE S.H.I.E.L.D. of NY was hunting him and he's still around. Exactly. S.H.I.E.L.D. >>>>>Gotham underworld. Batman's villains will die wishing they were still f**king around w/Batman.

jgiant
Damn, i keep trying to post some pics of punisher taking out spidey and dd but it wont let me, oh well...Punisher kills them all, none of bats villians have a chance (clayface will get blown up then come back after pun is gone) against a killing machine like Frank, these guys have never had some one attacking them like he will...most of these guys will get blown up before they even see Frank coming...and he will know these guys in and out before going to war with them, he does his homework...

King KAM
J-O-K-E-R, and Lex?i dont beleive....

jgiant
There human right, one bullet is all it takes not to mention various other weapons...and yes it goes the other way to but they are not use to someone shoting at them and blowing things up around them intending to kill them without mercy, they are use to a guy dressed as a bat chasing them they probably are not even that afraid of batman or sups because they know they wont seriously hurt them let alone kill them...

Phantom Ghost
What type of battle are we talking about here? A striaght up fight or do Batman rogues get time to prepare (although Clayface won't need it)?

jgiant
Like i said at the begining, pun comes to gotham and after two weeks the villians know he is hunting them, three months total until he has to leave...

Phantom Ghost
Joker: Nope.
This guy has conqurored the world by outsmarting a 5th dimesion imp on the spot using his unpredictable wits, defeated uber meta human assassin Deathstroke (think Captain America only evil with more weaponary: guns, lasers, explosives, etc) twice who also tried to kill him, outsmarted Lex Luthor numerous times, and in 1 day stole Aquaman's kingdom right from under him turning Atlantis against him. I could go on but these feats alone prove my point.

Penguin: Nope.
The Penguin normally hires people to do his dirty work for him and if he hears someone like the Punisher is gunning for him he's gonna hire poeple like Deathstroke or Zeiss to take care of Frank.

Killer Croc: Yes.
As long as Frank brings the right weaponary to the battle yes. Croc is a sloppy fighter anyway although immensly powerful so it wouldn't be smart to try to get into a close ranged fight with him.

Two-Face: Yes.
Harvey is likely to just have lots of bodyguards and security around nothing that Frank can't get passed.

Riddler: Nope.
A few months ago I would've said yes but since then Edward has changed a lot. He no longer depends on riddles to perform his crimes which was always his weakness and the reason why Batman was able to defeat him everytime. The new and improved Riddler has managed to outsmart Batman and defeat Green Arrow not to long ago too. He's also not shy about hiring help like an uber assassin Constantine Drakon (super reflexes and very highly skilled martial artist) to do his dirty work and laying down death traps for his victims.

Punisher would have a better chance luring all the criminals into 1 place and then setting off an explosive.

King KAM
Joker is the man.....

8bitChris
Originally posted by Phantom Ghost
Joker: Nope.
This guy has conqurored the world by outsmarting a 5th dimesion imp on the spot using his unpredictable wits, defeated uber meta human assassin Deathstroke (think Captain America only evil with more weaponary: guns, lasers, explosives, etc) twice who also tried to kill him, outsmarted Lex Luthor numerous times, and in 1 day stole Aquaman's kingdom right from under him turning Atlantis against him. I could go on but these feats alone prove my point.

Penguin: Nope.
The Penguin normally hires people to do his dirty work for him and if he hears someone like the Punisher is gunning for him he's gonna hire poeple like Deathstroke or Zeiss to take care of Frank.

Riddler: Nope.
A few months ago I would've said yes but since then Edward has changed a lot. He no longer depends on riddles to perform his crimes which was always his weakness and the reason why Batman was able to defeat him everytime. The new and improved Riddler has managed to outsmart Batman and defeat Green Arrow not to long ago too. He's also not shy about hiring help like an uber assassin Constantine Drakon (super reflexes and very highly skilled martial artist) to do his dirty work and laying down death traps for his victims.

Punisher would have a better chance luring all the criminals into 1 place and then setting off an explosive.

You do realize you could use all those same excuses as reasons why Batman would never be able to beat any of those villains right?

King KAM
hey chris....i live in the bay too....strange...but yeah, batman is thee worlds greatest thats why he wins....punisher is just a really really good assasin.

8bitChris
I'm in San Jose haha :P

Don't tell anyone though. I don't need any more stalkers than I already have.

King KAM
hahahahahah...i have 2 stalkers and actually they live in san jose...lol im from there but ive been in oakland for the longest.

8bitChris
Go A's!

Phantom Ghost
Problem is that Batman REGULARLY fights these villians and he know their methods Frank doesn't and that puts him at an disadvantage. Not to mention the fact that Batman has far more resources/weaponary, is the world's best detective, best tactican/strategist on earth (Deathstroke being his only equal), and is simply a better fighter/thinker then Frank all around.

Orestes
Originally posted by 8bitChris
You do realize you could use all those same excuses as reasons why Batman would never be able to beat any of those villains right?

Nah, man, not Batman! Remember when Batman took down God with prep-time? Sure, God smacked him down at first (though Batman had a good HtH showing there, all things considered), but then he went back to his Batcave and BOOYAH! ... laid the smackdown on God.

So he could never have problems. wink

King KAM
hahahahahaha....not as funny as i would imagine....sad

Orestes
Problem is that Batman REGULARLY fights these villians and he know their methods Frank doesn't and that puts him at an disadvantage. Not to mention the fact that Batman has far more resources/weaponary, is the world's best detective, best tactican/strategist on earth (Deathstroke being his only equal), and is simply a better fighter/thinker then Frank all around.

LOL ... Deathstroke is Batman's equal, huh? Just like Superman is Batman's equal? And let's see ... Flash, yeah ... Flash is Batman's equal ...

At the very least, we know Batman hasn't been fairly consistently beaten by Deathstroke since nobody ever beats Batman. Right? wink

Nor has any other gun-toting steet-leveler ever made a fool of Batman, as that also never happens. Right? wink

Phantom Ghost
Rigghhhttt..... confusedblink

meep-meep
OK Punisher is in gotham somehow and bats and robin and all other bat related people are are on an extended vacation in Hawaii...Punisher has three months to take out every major criminal in gotham (Joker, Pinguin, Two-Face, Riddler, Killer Croc, ect.)...these guys don't know he is coming until around the end of two weeks when rumors start spreading, what happens...

I'd say Big Pun takes out riddler, Croc, Penguin, and maybe Bane preety ugly like. Weel maybe not Bane, but he'd still get him, eventually.
This guy has NO qualms about killling. He'd funk them up. Two-face would be an interesting opponent, though. I could see pun and 2 face going at it for awhile. The Joker would be his ultimate challenge. I do think that the joker would be 6-feet under in a matter of time, though. Bats has had the opportunity to kill him in the past but never follwed through. Punisher wouldn't be so forgiving. That's why he is the Punisher.

jgiant
Punisher mails all the major criminals in gotham a letter telling them to meet in a certain building to discuss the defeat of the batman...building blows up and they all die punisher gets some chinese food and goes home... stick out tongue

King KAM
Punisher mails all the major criminals in gotham a letter telling them to meet in a certain building to discuss the defeat of the batman...building blows up and they all die punisher gets some chinese food and goes home... stick out tongue
now you know that the joker isnt falling for that, he wants bats to himself, and doesnt share with anyone.
Also i think joker should get his own line of comics by vertigo.

jgiant
Joker should have is own comic he is an excellent character...as for the joker not falling for that, it'll be down to pun and the joker, may the best man win...my money is on the better more skilled killer the punisher...

King KAM
nah, joker kills people all the time his heart is equally as cold, but yeah, if vertigo wrote the joker they could do him justice just like if MAX wrote wolverine they would do him a better job.

jgiant
I second that motion for a vertigo Joker comic...lets compare jokers killing stats to punisher, you tell me jokers stats...

King KAM
exact numbers, who knows, he a masked mureder, thats what he does..... and if marvel MAX wrote Wolverine it would be SWEET!

jgiant
Look no matter how many people joker has killed pun has killed more...Over thirty years of mass murder non stop he is around the 5,000 plus mark, and i believe experience is one of the best tools punisher has, ohh not to mention three tours in nam'...peace out gotta go, i'll be back!

Metalmanx

That's just it though. All of Batman's villians know how he fights, know how he works.

They would NEVER suspect a straightforward, frontal assualt through the front doors. Never. Not in a million years would they be prepared for something like that.

Especially since they've never heard of him in their universe, heh.

Punisher walks right in, and places a bullet between the eyes of each villian he sees in each stronghold. That's all. Just like that. No talking, no acrobatics, no fancy moves. Just a bullet between all their eyes.

Clayface and Bane would definitely give him trouble though. I think he could eventually take Bane, but never truly defeat Clayface.

King KAM
if he is going to be straightforward then that would be too easy.......he would get shot by a clayface henchman.....if he is frontal he will only make his death swift.

Orestes
if he is going to be straightforward then that would be too easy.......he would get shot by a clayface henchman.....if he is frontal he will only make his death swift.

Yes, just like all of those other herchman who've swiftly killed him when he walked right in and shot them dead. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually, Pun does use "tricks" -- stuff like stun grenades, frag grenades, claymore mines and the like. He just doesn't bother with needless theatrics, endless banter ... and, most of all, with prolonged hand-to-hand combat when a few bullets are so much faster, easier ... and more final besides.

Trying to say he's going to be killed by a random mook just because he doesn't spring around in somersaults like a giant berserk flea or spend 10 minutes in a heroic pose announcing the evils of his targets and telling them all about how their villiany is finished is ludicrous. You're really reaching here, man. No offense, but you are. wink

King KAM
Yes, just like all of those other herchman who've swiftly killed him when he walked right in and shot them dead. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually, Pun does use "tricks" -- stuff like stun grenades, frag grenades, claymore mines and the like. He just doesn't bother with needless theatrics, endless banter ... and, most of all, with prolonged hand-to-hand combat when a few bullets are so much faster, easier ... and more final besides.

Trying to say he's going to be killed by a random mook just because he doesn't spring around in somersaults like a giant berserk flea or spend 10 minutes in a heroic pose announcing the evils of his targets and telling them all about how their villiany is finished is ludicrous. You're really reaching here, man. No offense, but you are. wink
straight forward, sideways, it doesnt matter he will not beat the Joker, it doesnt matter he is too smart, he wont get the Riddler, nor Lex.

Orestes
straight forward, sideways, it doesnt matter he will not beat the Joker, it doesnt matter he is too smart, he wont get the Riddler, nor Lex.

Yes, of course; you're absolutely right. Batman is, after all, the guy who can beat Galactus and Thanos at the same time. I forget.

And of course Joker isn't just a crazed wacko whom Batman had to save from Punisher ... no, he was just faking that. Especially since he can call 5th-dimension imp powers into his person at will. And also the Mask, I suppose, since he once got to wear that.

The Joker is a god incarnate, and only the great Batgod, Destroyer of Worlds and Conquerer of Galactus, Thanos and hell why not Jobberseid ... can possibly defeat him. Worlds crumble under his mighty kevlar-booted feet ...

I think once he sneezed and blew away a galaxy, didn't he?

Well anyway, forgive me for doubting. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
Yes, of course; you're absolutely right. Batman is, after all, the guy who can beat Galactus and Thanos at the same time. I forget.

And of course Joker isn't just a crazed wacko whom Batman had to save from Punisher ... no, he was just faking that. Especially since he can call 5th-dimension imp powers into his person at will. And also the Mask, I suppose, since he once got to wear that.

The Joker is a god incarnate, and only the great Batgod, Destroyer of Worlds and Conquerer of Galactus, Thanos and hell why not Jobberseid ... can possibly defeat him. Worlds crumble under his mighty kevlar-booted feet ...

I think once he sneezed and blew away a galaxy, didn't he?

Well anyway, forgive me for doubting. roll eyes (sarcastic)
hahahahahaha, too bad your not funny, just because the joker is good at prep and is able to beat Punisher doesnt make him a god, how about we flip this?

Oh yeah your absolutley right..im sooooooo wrong, Punisher is far too good of a shot, and he is sooooo ruthless no-way anyone could cope to his aggression, it doesnt matter if anyone outsmarts Frank, because he is the greatest shot ever and will shoot and kill any crazy number of henchmen ever, he is so good of a killer, that when he got into a fist fight with wolverine, and he got his arm broken along with his hand , and his face looked a bloody mess, but he just wanted to make logan feel good, Punisher is able to kill any man on the planet he wishes without any means of strategy he will just go and do it, because he is the ultimate killer, better than weapon X, better than even the Angel of death. Frank kills off some goons and mobb bosses and that makes him god of all assasins......

WRONG!, take you and your ignorance , and hit the road, like i said before he isnt smart enough to grasp the concepts, and niether are you, so i have pitty on you for missing out on such good characters, but you just dont got the vision, so you are doomed to a life of mediocracy, may the great comic gods take pitty on your poor soul.

Orestes
hahahahahaha, too bad your not funny, just because the joker is good at prep and is able to beat Punisher doesnt make him a god, how about we flip this?

Oh yeah your absolutley right..im sooooooo wrong, Punisher is far too good of a shot, and he is sooooo ruthless no-way anyone could cope to his aggression, it doesnt matter if anyone outsmarts Frank, because he is the greatest shot ever and will shoot and kill any crazy number of henchmen ever, he is so good of a killer, that when he got into a fist fight with wolverine, and he got his arm broken along with his hand , and his face looked a bloody mess, but he just wanted to make logan feel good, Punisher is able to kill any man on the planet he wishes without any means of strategy he will just go and do it, because he is the ultimate killer, better than weapon X, better than even the Angel of death. Frank kills off some goons and mobb bosses and that makes him god of all assasins......

WRONG!, take you and your ignorance , and hit the road, like i said before he isnt smart enough to grasp the concepts, and niether are you, so i have pitty on you for missing out on such good characters, but you just dont got the vision, so you are doomed to a life of mediocracy, may the great comic gods take pitty on your poor soul.

Sure, take "pitty" on me for my ignorance. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And while Frank's a good shot, my argument is more for his INTELLIGENCE (of which he has plenty) than his raw gunplay.

But look, screw Punisher and Batman. I'M not funny?? mad

Well, hell. So much for throwing on a clown suit and having a go at the villian thing myself. confused Maybe they've got openings in the henchman department? At least then I don't have to have a crazy gimmick or wear spandex. I'm in pretty good shape, but the idea of me in full-body spandex still scares the hell out of me ... sick

jgiant
Look punisher will kill joker, please come up with a reasonable series of events where joker would win...i've herd joker setting up a double and after frank shots him frank would go check the body and get gassed, wrong...when does frank ever check the body, not often, once he sees the body hit the ground he moves on, and frank is not stupid...and like i said before frank could just take joker out first before anyone knows frank is in town...

King KAM
Look punisher will kill joker, please come up with a reasonable series of events where joker would win...i've herd joker setting up a double and after frank shots him frank would go check the body and get gassed, wrong...when does frank ever check the body, not often, once he sees the body hit the ground he moves on, and frank is not stupid...and like i said before frank could just take joker out first before anyone knows frank is in town...
we did come up with a resonable series of event for joker, and he is not reasonable, what can punisher do to kill joker, he wont fall for stupid tricks, or walk into bomb threat, and NOBODY knows his hideoout, he aint like penguins hes smart enough to keep to himself.

Juntai
we did come up with a resonable series of event for joker, and he is not reasonable, what can punisher do to kill joker, he wont fall for stupid tricks, or walk into bomb threat, and NOBODY knows his hideoout, he aint like penguins hes smart enough to keep to himself. Even Joker doesnt know Joker's hideout. He's ****ing loony.

Juntai
Look punisher will kill joker, please come up with a reasonable series of events where joker would win...i've herd joker setting up a double and after frank shots him frank would go check the body and get gassed, wrong...when does frank ever check the body, not often, once he sees the body hit the ground he moves on, and frank is not stupid...and like i said before frank could just take joker out first before anyone knows frank is in town... Except that the THREAD SAYS THEY KNOW HES COMING.

jgiant
Please read the damn thread that i started, after two weeks they know he is coming i don't know how many times i have to explain this to everyone, read carefully people this must be the fourth time i said this...after the first two weeks they know he is coming...

jgiant
Maybe i should have said: they don't know he is in gotham until the end of the first two weeks...this would give frank time to get info on the streets from people...sorry if it was unclear...

The MISTER
Clayface would kill him.

spiderboy5
maybe catwoman could seduce him i mean she did that to bruce and it worked...........

jgiant
If punisher was ever seduced by any women i would have to burn that comic and send the ashes to the writer...

Beyonder
Even Joker doesnt know Joker's hideout. He's ****ing loony.

And an imbecile too I guess.

Punisher wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.