Jim Lee thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
this thread is for any pictures you have which are drawn by Jim Lee.....

roughrider
Originally posted by willRules

willRules
wow cool keep em coming

roughrider

willRules
wow cool

willRules

WindDancer
Jim is the man! I love Hush! Great piccies.

willRules
I thought Hush was great as well!

Ultimate Ion
He's a great artist. All Star Batman & Robin #1 looked great. Only thing I hate is his Superman and Batman look almost exactly the same bodywise.

SnakeEyes
And facially ^

masterbruce
don't pretty much all superheroes look the same physically and facially (at least the ones that are not freaks)

artists draw superheroes according to a certain prototype (tall, angular jaws, etc) so the difference between most characters are their uniforms or haristyles

of course, some characters are bulkier than others, or older than others
but they pretty much follow a certain generic 'perfect' prototype

SnakeEyes
You are correct, however; Superman and Batman pretty much have the EXACT same build, same hair color/length, and eye color.

Pointinel
jim is the best X artist

ever.

willRules
Its True, he is my favourite artist.......

Ultimate Ion
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
You are correct, however; Superman and Batman pretty much have the EXACT same build, same hair color/length, and eye color. Ditto. It's not just a similarity. Bruce and Clark are identical twins.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
Ditto. It's not just a similarity. Bruce and Clark are identical twins.

isn't Clark slightly taller.... embarrasment

willRules
Does anyone have any pics from the X-men drawn by Jim Lee

pr1983
Originally posted by Pointinel
jim is the best X artist

ever.

the only competitor imo is portacio...

Originally posted by Scoobless
isn't Clark slightly taller.... embarrasment

as far as i know yes...

Does anyone have any pics from the X-men drawn by Jim Lee

yeah...

K Von Doom
current version of Lee doesn't hold a candle to X-men version

Pointinel
anybody got "x-men visionaries: jim lee?"

is it worth it?

willRules
I have it. The art is nothing short of amazing, the storylines are adequate............

Marvelgeek
I have it. The art is nothing short of amazing, the storylines are adequate............ Which storylines?

willRules
The one where the X-men wear their original costumes and haveta fight the imperial guard or team up with them or summat..... and a skrull takes professor Xaviers place and wolverine kills the skrull, everyone blames wolverine for killin "Xavier"

Marvelgeek
The one where the X-men wear their original costumes and haveta fight the imperial guard or team up with them or summat..... and a skrull takes professor Xaviers place and wolverine kills the skrull, everyone blames wolverine for killin "Xavier" Ah that one with the warskrulls right before muir island saga. Already got those, so I for one wont pick up the visionaries thing then. Jim lee is great drawing X-men though. smile

willRules
I like the bit in the storyline where Xavier beats the heck outta his skrull counterpart........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.