Any One Here Read The Comic Batman Legends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756
Does any one here read Batman Legends.

WindDancer
No, but ask me about Detective Comics and we'll chat. wink

nothing
Ah yes,another british fan. yes i do read it and started collecting from issue 19. War games is soo cool init, cant wait for the next issue.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
Does any one here read Batman Legends.
Read...hmm..I think one......maybemore...we have a different publishing system over here.....I read one where Batman was in some Afterworld cause he was in a Coma......not sure...was that even Legends? Is it the Same as Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight....damn I am not sure at all actually....

pmike
nah legends of dark knight aint same as legends. Legends is the only batman comic printed monthly in the UK(cept for adventures but thats crap). I am a british citizen and have been collecting it since issue 5. bloody hell what an amazing comic big grin

Bardock42
Originally posted by pmike
nah legends of dark knight aint same as legends. Legends is the only batman comic printed monthly in the UK(cept for adventures but thats crap). I am a british citizen and have been collecting it since issue 5. bloody hell what an amazing comic big grin

Oh ok....I was wondering cause we had some Comics Published over here as Batman Legends .....what stories does Legends contain.....how many of the....what quality and when did it start?

Scarecrow756
I have been collecting since issue 22. What a brill comic. Can not wait till issue 26.

willRules
Originally posted by pmike

I started at issue 5 eek! The Hush storyline was superb.........

pmike
yep hush woz ace and war games is bril can't wait for issue 26 it's reprinting 'a death in the family' eek! eek!

Sparkz
I got issue 2 or 3 and thought it was crap, I suppoe I never gave it a chance, but when all you see is batman in surgery and himfighting a crappy character its realy boring.

willRules
well i bought issues 5 to 12 which were amazing and I started to buy the first issue of war games, but instead of continuing it, I bought some other comics instead, eg. Ultimate X-men......

nothing
wow , im holding 26 write now, just read death in the family, holy crap thats good

pmike
lol i just read death in the family part 1 and war games part 4 bloody amazin cant wait for issue 27 now messed messed rock

willRules
I was gonna buy issue 26 but now I can't cos...

1. I Already own the death in the family storyline in TB.
2. I spent my money on Ultimate X-men which I prefer.

sad

Scarecrow756
I have now just finished issue 26 and my God I was blown away by Batman: A death in the family. Cannot wait till issue 27.

nothing
I thought war games was sooo cool to, the school bit with tim was wikid with him having to help as himself and not robin.

sevenman
Originally posted by nothing
Ah yes,another british fan. yes i do read it and started collecting from issue 19. War games is soo cool init, cant wait for the next issue. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA INIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

no

Bardock42
Originally posted by sevenman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA INIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

no
What? You don't like War Games?

Can anyone explain this Legends Comics, what exactly gets published?

willRules
It has three american comics in one issue of legends. it has two more modern issues and a classic issue at the end. The price of buying a legends issue works out cheaper than buying their american counterparts, so you get the same issues for a cheaper price. however theres a catch. the British comics are unfortunately about 3 or 4 years behind the american storylines..............

Bardock42
Originally posted by willRules
It has three american comics in one issue of legends. it has two more modern issues and a classic issue at the end. The price of buying a legends issue works out cheaper than buying their american counterparts, so you get the same issues for a cheaper price. however theres a catch. the British comics are unfortunately about 3 or 4 years behind the american storylines..............

Ah I see..and whar American Issues do you get?

willRules
Well any of the significant bat storys from about 3 or 4 years ago and classic strips.

Things that have featured in batman legends so far include (most notably) batman : Hush and War games..............

Scarecrow756
Also Batman Year One and Batman: As the crow flies has feated in Batman Legends.

Knightfall93
Not 3 or 4 years ago. War Games is 2004! I dont collect it because I got WG act 2 and 3 for Chribo but act 1 hasnt arrived yet, so i dont want to ruin. What story comes after WG?

Etrigan
I read it through 2 issues when it was reprinting Hush, but then I bought the Hush Vol 2 graphic novel and didn't bother.

Xirius
Ive been reading since issue 1, so far, it hasnt diappointed. I liked the classics from The Brave and The Bold in the first few issues where he teamed up with other heroes......I wish they'd do a few more of them.

Knightfall93
When does the War Games arc end in it and what's next? 'll subscribe if its one i dont have...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.