Sonofabitch....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheQuincy
So I'm making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.........and I put more jelly on than I did peanut butter. So my plan was to put a third piece of bread in the middle, with both peanut butter AND jelly on it. It's the perfect pbj. So I'm about half way through it and i check to see if any jelly coming out of the back (regular maintenance check, u dudes know) so I look there and what I saw brought an instant frown to me. Mold. Sonofabitch.

Allyson
Damn...that so sucks...that happens to me all the F'in time

Nivvy
I'd never eat that.
I'd probably gag, vomit - possibly keel over, then call it a day.
Hymm, sounds like too much work really
>.>;

TheQuincy
it wasn't like, FULL on mold. the front was clean. But there was a few polka dots that looked an awful lot like moooollddd

Allyson
pick them off stick out tongue

Commando Queen
ewwww

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by TheQuincy
So I'm making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.........and I put more jelly on than I did peanut butter. So my plan was to put a third piece of bread in the middle, with both peanut butter AND jelly on it. It's the perfect pbj. So I'm about half way through it and i check to see if any jelly coming out of the back (regular maintenance check, u dudes know) so I look there and what I saw brought an instant frown to me. Mold. Sonofabitch. that happened to me, except i ate it anyway...and it was a sloppy joe blink

LiL nAstY GirL
sick Ewww I went to have a baglle, and I found that the cream cheese was 100% Mold one time sick

TheQuincy
Although mold does come in handy. Example: Bleu Cheese.

Spelljammer
That's what you get for eating carbs. Bad karma. stick out tongue

zac_j
eww dude, you know you can get body mold?

TheQuincy
...thanks for that^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.