Batman & Steel vs Wolverine & Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Great Fight

Draco69
Steel is too versatile for both of them. Batman would be protected with a forcefield and levitated in the air.

And Steel proceeds with death from above.

Colossus would take along time to go down though.

illadelph12
Iron's could take them both alone if he wished. Steel's very powerful.

golem370
Colossus is to durable and to strong. he just to powerful and the same goes for Wolverine and Batman. Steel would never win against Colossus.

golem370
9 A person with strength of sufficient force to demolish a concrete bunker. 12-25 tons Aquaman, Firestorm II, Geo-Force, Hellgramite, Hourman I, Parasite, Steel II, Stompa, Superboy, Vandal Savage
10 Artemis, Blockbuster II, Blue Devil, Cyborg I, Etrigan, Extant, Red Star, Robotman II, Wonder Girl II, Zauriel

Draco69
Um. No. Steel's high-level Class 100. A hammer throw would knock him out. Or simply use the Boom Tube tech to teleport him to the Sun. Or create an magnetic beam to have Wolverine and Colossus attack each other.

There's so many ways really. I don't have time to list them all...

golem370
5 This is the level of maximum human strength. 900-1600 pounds Azrael II, Batman I, Fire, Green Lantern V, Guardian, Hawkman I, Joker, Lex Luthor, Maxima, Mister Terrific II
6 Deathstroke, Dubbilex, Jesse Quick, Lightray, Metron, Obsidian, Ray II, Starfire II, Steel III, Triad

Draco69
Originally posted by golem370
9 A person with strength of sufficient force to demolish a concrete bunker. 12-25 tons Aquaman, Firestorm II, Geo-Force, Hellgramite, Hourman I, Parasite, Steel II, Stompa, Superboy, Vandal Savage
10 Artemis, Blockbuster II, Blue Devil, Cyborg I, Etrigan, Extant, Red Star, Robotman II, Wonder Girl II, Zauriel

I don't know WHERE you got this list. But's it completely wrong.

Stompa once lifted an entire mountain to throw at Superman.

Aquaman has lifted the entire city of San Francisico.

Etrigan once support the gates of hell themselves said to be immeasurable in weight.

Wonder Girl held up a spaceship the size of city block.

Need I go on?

golem370
Jack Kirby the creator of Darkseid www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Maze/8681/darkseid.html

Draco69
5 This is the level of maximum human strength. 900-1600 pounds Azrael II, Batman I, Fire, Green Lantern V, Guardian, Hawkman I, Joker, Lex Luthor, Maxima, Mister Terrific II
6 Deathstroke, Dubbilex, Jesse Quick, Lightray, Metron, Obsidian, Ray II, Starfire II, Steel III, Triad

This list has even MORE errors.

MAXIMA can only lift 1600 pounds?! She stalemated Doomsday!

Metron?! He's Skyfather-Level.

Starfire?! She once supported a city bridge on her back.

Guardian can lift trucks with ease.

This list is very wrong.

You need to stop relying on these faulty sources and focus on the actual comics themselves.

Draco69
Jack Kirby the creator of Darkseid www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Maze/8681/darkseid.html

Why would you bring up Darkseid? He has nothing to do with this debate.

Honey. This is NOT a source. It's an internet role-playing game. A GAME.
It's not nearly accurate. It's quite faulty.

golem370
There is a website made by Jack Kirby and it has power files physical profiles Real name and other stuff everybody from Batman to Michael Morningstar.

Draco69
There is a website made by Jack Kirby and it has power files physical charatcerist Real name and other stuff everybody from Batman to Michael Morningstar.

Honey. No its not. It's an Internet Role-Playing Game. It's not a reliable source and I already have proven thus.

For god's sake: "HERO POINTS?!"

Hah! My hero has more hero points than you! You have to discard two players from your deck!

golem370
But not as much Strength points

golem370
But if Jack Kirby is doing it probably pretty reliable

Draco69
Jack Kirby is about 80 years old and probably hasn't read a comic in years.

It's not reliable. His facts are wrong. And alot of the information is horribly outdated.

golem370
I don't believe Steel is going to do anything to colossus he not at his level.

Draco69
Wait a minute. For the love of....

The site isn't made by Jack Kirby. (Of course it isn't he's DEAD. Curse my stupidity!)

DARKSEID was made by Jack Kirby.

golem370
haha but steel is going to lose and so will Batman.

Draco69
I don't believe Steel is going to do anything to colossus he not at his level.

Why do you insist on arguing with me about DC characters you clearly know nothing about?

Steel's stronger.
Steel's faster.
Steel's tougher.
Steel has technology that Iron Man would beg for.

"Huh. A guy made of metal. Oh the endless possiblities..."

Magnetic manipulation makes Colossus a statue.

Or he freezes his skin until he crumbles.

Draco69
haha but steel is going to lose and so will Batman.

No he isn't.

As I said you know NOTHING about the character. Do research before you make false claims. That's why everyone ridicules you.

golem370
He is not stronger not more durable and Iron Man's technology 100 times more advanced

golem370
Steel is just a man in a suit Colossus is the steel.

golem370
That mountain that was being held by the hulk was blown apart by adapting webbing to and Captain Marvels power to Iron Mans Suit even Reed could not believe the technology of Iron Mans suit.

Draco69
He is not stronger not more durable and Iron Man's technology 100 times more advanced

Steel once lifted an oil tanker that weighed at least 200,000 tons... erm

Steel survived an onslaught from Doomsday for nearly four hours.

Steel has technology from the 85, 751st century...as well as New God technology.

Steel wins easily.

Listen to sense for once. Just ONCE. So I don't have to repeat myself over and over again until you fold and add new character.

Draco69
Steel is just a man in a suit Colossus is the steel.

Steel's armour is made of promethium...DC's adamantium. erm

Stop making a fool out of yourself.

supremthor
Draco it ok relaxe u cant help who doesnt want 2 be helped.

Draco69
That mountain that was being held by the hulk was blown apart by adapting webbing to and Captain Marvels power to Iron Mans Suit even Reed could not believe the technology of Iron Mans suit.

Iron Man's suit held up mountain? So what? The tech that Steel adapted supported a planet from crumbling.

Do you give up now?

golem370
A pic

Draco69
Originally posted by supremthor
Draco it ok relaxe u cant help who doesnt want 2 be helped.

It's about education. Although I would have more luck in the skankiest ghetto in the USA...

Draco69
A pic

So? That proves nothing. Honey. GIVE. UP. Jesus Christ. What more do I have to prove?

Colossus is hopelessly outmatched.

Read War of the Worlds and Action Comics.

supremthor
Originally posted by Draco69
It's about education. Although I would have more luck in the skankiest ghetto in the USA...
hey i live in the ghetto BRONX BABBY..............by the way we aint airheads.

Draco69
Bronx? That's nothing compared to DC my man smile

supremthor
DC ya right

supremthor
u shocking right

supremthor
big grin stick out tongue

Draco69
D.C. would be too rough for you. stick out tongue

supremthor
DC is like ice to BRONX & BROOKLYN "and if you dont know no ya noo"

supremthor
laughing

golem370
Show me some picks of Steel great strength.

golem370
As powerful as he is he would beat Superman pretty easy right.

Draco69
As I said before strength is not the determining factor. Hulk is stronger than Doctor Strange right? So that automatically means Hulk will win?
No. Because of Strange's magic.

Steel has technology to create Boom-Tubes, absorb cosmic energy, manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum, create forcefields, etc.

Colossus is simply outmatched because he only has strength (that's weaker). That's it. Steel wouldn't even bother to physically confront Colossus. He would just attack him from the air.

Draco69
As powerful as he is he would beat Superman pretty easy right.

To my knowledge current Steel has never faced Superman yet. Old Steel would get completely owned.

Aegis Steel defeated Superman with one punch.

golem370
So I bet you think he would beat Magneto to?

golem370
Thats the thing I was talking about old Steel against Colossus

Draco69
So I bet you think he would beat Magneto to?

No. With the Aegis Armour, then yes.

Draco69
Thats the thing I was talking about old Steel against Colossus

Then Colossus stands more of a chance. Unfortunately he can still fly and his hammer still emits magnetic properties that would simply fling Colossus' metal hide into the stratosphere.

golem370
See we been talking about two seperate Steels I was talking about the First Steel going against Colossus.

Draco69
Unfortuately Pete would still lose since his hammer has can control magnetism. And Pete and magnetism don't mix.

Orestes
Look, it doesn't even matter, right? Steel's side has Batman, and we already know that Batman can take Galactus and Thanos at the same time with prep, no prob. So Steel can just take a vacation while Batman polishes off the competition by himself, really.

This is just a warm-up for Batgod, after all, who will then go on to school Spectre for some real kicks.

psycho gundam
bump

TheKahn
Steel solos. no expression

namorsubby
steel wins.....*ahem*.......i mean his team wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.