Elite Justice League versus Elite X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Elite Justice League: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (John Stewart), and Flash

versus

Elite X-Men: Magneto, Juggernaut, Iceman, Rogue, and Wolverine

BobbyD
This matchup is worse, IMO, than the vs. Elite Avengers. I suppose Magneto could make things interesting on occasion, but not often enough.

masterbruce
Do you guys realize how powerful Magneto and Iceman are?

Juggernaut, if he actually utilized his forcefield, would be a force to reckon with.

Rogue, aside from being a superpowered flight fighter, can suck the powers out of those she touches.

and wolverine, being the fearsome fighter that he is, will certainly give batman some trouble.

analyze the teams carefully before you jump to conclusions

Solidus Snake
ive said this before....if supes does a circle around the planet and hits mags at full speed with a punch, his shield would disintegrate as would he. according to his file supes can fly at 1% of light in atmospheric conditions. thats almost 7 million miles an hour (almost mach 8700) much faster than an Extinction Level Event asteroid and coupled with his strength, he should hit mags harder than said asteroid. mags is vaporized utterly.

a similar lash will put juggernaut in orbit en route to the sun. GLs ring can handle any kind of energy so hes ubermagneto anyway and more of a match for iceman and rogue. GL can embody iceman in a force bubble and hurl him into space

wolverine will be humiliated by wonderwoman or flash

bats will sit back and have tea

PS Justice League Elite is actually coldcast, major disaster, sister superior, menagerie etc

masterbruce
ok if we are talking about everyone at their fullest potential then the following scenario unfolds:

Juggernaut puts on his magic forcefield, none of the Justice Leaguers will put a scratch, and no, neither Superman nor Wonder Woman would even be able to budge him a millimeter unless either of them are stronger than Thor's full godblast. Juggernaut will just stand there, laughing at the whatever the Justice League throws at him, and knicks out whoever is silly enough to get too close

Iceman freezes all the Justice Leaguer's very flow of blood in their bodies, thereby killing them without even having to touch them, he immobilizes their bodies in casings of ice

Magneto unleashes his full power, sending almost a billion tons of any metal on earth at incredible speeds hurtling towards the Justice League, Magneto can also reprogram almost any technical weapon and use them against the heroes (ie, jet fighters, tanks, etc) or he could just use his magnetic powers directly and crush the justice league, he would make the Green Lantern (not Hal) cry like a little baby

Rogue just plays tag with Wonder Woman, then Superman, then crushes batman and GL, then uses the newly acquired heat vision and disintegrates Flash's brain (before you argue, its very likely for Rogue to physically touch Superman or Wonder Woman in a battle, thereby stealing their powers and rendering them unconscious)

Wolverine just makes scraps of the defeated Justice Leaguers, cutting them up into little pieces for petfood

Solidus Snake
not in a million years

rogue cant even drain magneto till he falls unconcious and u want her to drain a goddess and superman? not likely

GL dumps juggernaut into a wormhole. flash IMP rogue. then decaptiates wolverine with a karate chop at light speed. or he grabs logan, runs at light speed for a nanosecond before wolvie can react, lets him go and wolvie ends up in orbit.

supes disintegrates mags as i said before. GL dumps iceman into a wormhole because with his shield up, no temperature change can hurt him

masterbruce
Magneto creates a freaking blackhole that sucks the very wormhole created by GL as well as GL and all his teammates

end of story

Solidus Snake
of course hed kill his teammates too

btw tho, by the time he opens this black hole supes would be around the world and splattering him. mags cannot create a black hole in 5 seconds. tell me if im wrong

masterbruce
Juggernaut protects Magneto by encasing Magneto within his massive arms, along with Magneto's own forcefield, Iceman constantly creates new walls out of ice around them, buying Magneto time to create his black hole

Solidus Snake
do u think they can do this in the time supes takes to fly around the world at mach 8700

will they wantonly help magneto devise a plan to kill everyone including themselves

will the JLA stand up and do nothing when this is happening?

before they do this, flash can IMP rogue/wolverine and GL can BFR iceman and juggernaut

in fact the impact from supes crashing into mags field may be enough to kill almost everybody there anyways. its gonna be worse than a several megaton nuke. GL would survive, juggernaut would survive, flash would have lent his speed to bats and ww and they would have retreated by 200 miles. the Xmen are finished

masterbruce
so in your opinion then, Superman would be able to beat the likes of Thor like a little infant then

all he has to do is go Mach8700 all day, and Thor would never even know what hit him

jeez, Doomsday must've been able to go Mach 8700 too, since he put up quite a good fight against Supes, come to think of it, quite a few enemies must be super speed now that I think of it, since they regularly battle Supes, ie Metallo, Darkseid

O.D Geist
Green Lanters are able to survive and escape black holes. Even if Magneto were to get if off, it wouldnt do any good. That option is nulled.

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by masterbruce
so in your opinion then, Superman would be able to beat the likes of Thor like a little infant then

all he has to do is go Mach8700 all day, and Thor would never even know what hit him

jeez, Doomsday must've been able to go Mach 8700 too, since he put up quite a good fight against Supes, come to think of it, quite a few enemies must be super speed now that I think of it, since they regularly battle Supes, ie Metallo, Darkseid

i think supes and thor would be a good fight. i think he'd beat him too.

if supes was written the way he was supposed to be, hed be unstoppable, but for reading purposes and the fact that at full strength hed kill alotta ppl.....

go figure

masterbruce
You guys are making the Justice League into cosmic/godly figures when they're def not

I made specifically clear that the Green Lantern in this scenario is John Stewart, who albeit powerful is nowhere near Hal Jordan, who perhaps can survive a black hole...and how exactly does one survive a black hole anyways? it literally would rip you apart atom by atom, even something as intangible as light cannot escape a black hole so I heavily doubt a GL can survive unless GLs are Gods these days in which case I rest my case

You guys are just a buncha Marvel hatin fanboys

masterbruce
Solidus Snake, why would Thor and Supes be a good fight

if supes go Mach 8700, there's little Thor can do because he won't even realize what hit him, by the time pain registers from Superman's punch, Superman could be on the moon, and even the sonic boom from his wake would take a couple seconds before it arrived on scene

Thor can't hit what he can't sense or see, and something Mach 8700 is certainly not something you can see unless you can slow down perception of time or something

Draco69
Green Lantern is the key. Via matter manipulation, Iceman is turned into a book. Literally.

Magneto gets owned. Pure and simple.

Juggernaut is teleported to a nearby white hole.

Rogue and Wolverine are pantsied.

Go to my Green Lantern Respect Thread.

If you added Nate Grey or Cable THEN it would be more of a challenge.

Marvel=DC
Rogue can only absorb the powers of humans,mutants and alien races with similar physiology to humans and as it has been provened many, many times supes physiology is nothing like an earthling so she won't be absorbing anything. Wonder Woman's powers are protected by the gods and DC has the Parasite a being with the exact same absorbing power as rogue and do you know what happened when he touched her? He nearly killed his self cause her powers are untouchable. Although she could absorb the other three members it still wouldn't cause a problem GL's ring still wouldn't work for her and Flash's speedforce only works for him so she's pretty much useless and if she touches Diana she'll take her self out. There is absolutely nothing Magneto can do GL can't or reverse wolverine please he only poses a real threat to batman but, unfortunately though he may be one kick*** fighter he never really thinks before going into battle and that's the key to Batman's success. Iceman is lie the whole wolverine situation all over again true he could freeze them (when i say this i mean actually putting them in ice) but, freezing their blood please all of them with exception of batman have protection from extreme heat and cold and have all survived both. Flash, Diana and Supes would just vibrate through the ice while GL's ring protects him from it. And good luck freezing their blood Flash,WW and Supes metabolism is too fast for it to actually work. Juggernaut is no problem true he is fully invulnerable but, he's no where near as strong enough to hang with WW or Superman. He'd have to keep his ForceField up just to keep them from kicking his a**. The one and final thing that blows the whole X-men winning this is all the scenarios that were suggested i.e. freezing the blood, opening a black hole they all take time and like the JLA are just going to wait? I'm as you can tell by my name am a marvel and dc lover it's not that marvel is weak in any kind of way but DC power scale is just a lot bigger.

Metalmanx
Actually, as much as I want the X-men to win (I really can't stand DC, save for one character)...they would lose.

For one, simple reason. Unfair teams.

Any team...and I do mean any team...with Flash on it automatically wins.

Take Flash out of the picture and the X-men definitely have a very good fighting chance here.

But Flash can literally kill them all 57 times each in the span of a picosecond. There's nothing they can do about that. None of them can react ANYWHERE NEAR AS FAST.

Edit: By the way, Flash is the one DC character that I love. He has my favorite super power. Go figure.

Solidus Snake
Solidus Snake, why would Thor and Supes be a good fight

if supes go Mach 8700, there's little Thor can do because he won't even realize what hit him, by the time pain registers from Superman's punch, Superman could be on the moon, and even the sonic boom from his wake would take a couple seconds before it arrived on scene

Thor can't hit what he can't sense or see, and something Mach 8700 is certainly not something you can see unless you can slow down perception of time or something

agreed, supes always holds back casue he doesnt want anyone to die. not just the person that he's fighting, but those around him. see th book when he fought that omac robot in the jungle.

at 'regular' power levels, he and thor would be a phnomenal fight. he and thor at max levels would be an even better fight as thor also holds back alot. they would need to fight on the moon however cause theyd kill alotta ppl.

back to teh XMen fight, ya need to pick stronger Xmen or at least more versatile XMen. ya can also chose some second string JLAers too

ppl dont understand that the the justice league is not a group or a team, but at league of the best of the best.

the most powerful superhuman
the most versatil human
the king of the seas
a goddess
the fastest man
the universes most powerful weapon
and one of teh most powerful minds

yuh dont get any better than that

newjak86
I hate to tell you this guys but in order for Juggernbaut to be considered an X-Men member for this he would have to be current depowered Juggs.

K3VIL
John Stewart created with his ring a space battleship with everything on it, even safe ships for escaping.He'll mock the floor with Mag.

superman302

First off Doomsday in the comics was said to be as quick as Superman, second off Superman doesnt kill and even says that he holds back usually.

Creshosk
Flash, A GL, and Superman?

DC is on a higher scale. These guys are cosmics, not earth based heroes. . .

BobbyD
MasterBruce, I don't think anyone here is knocking Marvel. All they're trying to say is that the odds are against them in this one.

pr1983
Elite Justice League: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (John Stewart), and Flash

versus

Elite X-Men: Magneto, Juggernaut, Iceman, Rogue, and Wolverine

the JLA win...

even uber iceman can be taken down by superman... wonder woman, john, flash... overkill...

its a tad one sided... erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.